PDA

View Full Version : Bleach OVA 2 ~The Sealed Sword Frenzy~

Jadugar
Wed, 03-22-2006, 07:52 AM
Bleach OVA 2 ~The Sealed Sword Frenzy~

Quoted from Bleach 7.

Well, this is a surprise. Apparently the second OVA has been released in RAW form. For those who don't know what an OVA is, an OVA is generally a story that has been made with a direct to video only story in mind. In this case, this was first shown during last December's Jump Fest Convention in Tokyo. Now this is a story that is considered a side-story when compared to the anime, unlike the first OVA which was based on "6/17" story arc (well a sped up version of the Ichigo vs. Grand Fisher fight).

[Freelance-Raws] Bleach OVA 2 (http://weedy.1.vg:8394/torrents/%5BFreelance-Raws%5D%20Bleach%20~The%20Sealed%20Sword%20Frenzy~ %20(DVDISO).torrent?info_hash=6f1ddcfc128904098917 e218cc3e2ed30cbab79a)

The reason why the file is 2.5 Gigs, is because this is a direct copy of the DVD, no actual AVI conversion. If you are willing to download the file, you can download this (http://www.daemon-tools.cd/) program. This program creates Virtual drives onto your computer. Once you load the ISO file this torrent sends you into the Virtual Drive (or what they call "Mounting"), your computer will think there is a new DVD drive. It will also be able to play the ISO file as if it were an actual DVD.

EDIT :

Sub is out

Bleach OVA - 02 by AnimeCouncil & YuGiOh (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/%5BAnCo-YGO%5D_BLEACH_-_The_Sealed_Sword_Frenzy_%5BDVD%5D%5B21DD035E%5D.a vi.torrent)

Bleach OVA - 02 LunarAnime (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20Jump%20Festa%202005%20Anime %20Tour%20%5BDVD%5D%5B2A4A9BDD%5D.avi.torrent)

Deadfire
Fri, 03-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Very interesting I saw a bit of this on youtube. any subbing group going to pick this up?

Munsu
Fri, 03-24-2006, 01:16 PM
One would hope that at least DB would give it a shot next time Bleach doesn't air at least, instead of doing one of those parody releases.

Jadugar
Fri, 03-24-2006, 04:47 PM
So no one is brave enough to download 2.5 Gig of RAW.

Knives122
Fri, 03-24-2006, 05:51 PM
well I would, but I don't have that much space on my computer

Kirakun
Sat, 03-25-2006, 12:54 AM
http://www.mininova.org/tor/260608

This one is only 300 meg

Jadugar
Sat, 03-25-2006, 01:05 AM
http://www.mininova.org/tor/260608

This one is only 300 meg

Seeds : 0
Leechers : 0

LaZie
Sat, 03-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Released by AnCo-YGO

http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/[AnCo-YGO]_BLEACH_-_The_Sealed_Sword_Frenzy_[DVD][21DD035E].avi.torrent

Jadugar
Sat, 03-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanx for the torrent link LaZyKiD.

Bleach OVA - 02 by AnimeCouncil & YuGiOh (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/%5BAnCo-YGO%5D_BLEACH_-_The_Sealed_Sword_Frenzy_%5BDVD%5D%5B21DD035E%5D.a vi.torrent)

Come on people. Something good from Bleach in weeks and nobody has watched it. Its better than any of the fillers that you have been watching.

Bleach is back with all its humor.

Carnage
Sat, 03-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Just started downloading it. I wonder what its going to be about, the last one was alright.....

I'll post more about it later tonight after I watch it.:p

Kraco
Sat, 03-25-2006, 12:51 PM
This was absolutely great! Especially compared to the fillers. The action was real and enjoyable to watch. The plot was surprisingly good considering it lasted only for 30 mins. But perhaps the best thing were the characters. They crammed lots of them in, but many of them still managed to get enough time on screen to show how they were true to the original design. Most notable as examples were of course Zaraki and Yachiru.

And naturally this alone would have made this worth downloading and watching:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8330/rukiarealcomeback3yq.jpg

Rukia in her shinigami garb and with a zanpaktou! How long has it been since we last time saw this?

Jadugar
Sat, 03-25-2006, 01:28 PM
It was all worth it especially that smile at the end. Thank god it wasn’t a flashback. The story was quite good backed up by good humor.

We didn’t get to see the full effects of Hitsugaya’s bankai. I liked how they showed all the characters at the end in normal clothes and going about their business.

No Orihime. :(

Aramis
Sat, 03-25-2006, 01:46 PM
it was ok, but then again kinda sad...i mean the best part of it was the credits :cool:

Kraco
Sat, 03-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Hey, there's nothing sad about that. They might have found it troublesome to make the whole episode some gala with everybody attending in suits and dresses like that. Thus, the only way to give us joyous images like that (kind of fanservice) was to have them as nonsensical background for the credits.

There's only so much you can tell in 30 mins, as an independent story especially with lots of characters, which I believe was probably a studio requirement for this kind of Jump Fest extra. Considering that, considering this was equivalent to fillers, I say this was a masterpiece.

Konohamaru
Sat, 03-25-2006, 02:03 PM
What would be interesting is that maybe later in the future episodes, we'll all see Kenpachi use Bankai and it'll flash back to this episode in that he picked up the sword in the end since it does look like his very own sword. Perhaps his swords name is BAISHIN!!! ZOMGWTFBBQSAUCE!

Deadfire
Sat, 03-25-2006, 09:16 PM
It was very refreshing indeed. I would have liked it more if I could understand what was happening. Seriously some storyline elements got a little confusing for me there, I know it sort of makes some sence but it got too the point of "Let's show Ichigo kick some ass"

Why did they need like 4 Captains there if Ichigo handed that guy his ass... with Bankai (huh?) which to me looked like his battle with Byakuya (They had little shards of blades TOO!) I could go on with things that didn't make much sence but I enjoyed it so I'd be hitting myself over it

I'll just say this, It was Fan Service, and I as a Fan loved it

darkshadow
Sat, 03-25-2006, 10:12 PM
pretty nice ova, i somehow liked the grand fisher fight ova better though, all those captains+ yoruichi ( you know she kicks ass ) for someone that was beaten easily by ichigo's bankai was kinda lame, i was hoping for more ukitake and kyouraku action, i also couldnt understand that rukia was telling the ppl the run or something, while she was in shinigami form.....i mean isnt she supposed to be a "ghost" then lmao.
anyway i think the best part was when byakuya made his short appearance at the credits :D

mage
Sun, 03-26-2006, 12:02 AM
this ova fuckin sucked. all the characters were dumbed down just like in every one of these ova's.

Kraco
Sun, 03-26-2006, 03:55 AM
Why did they need like 4 Captains there if Ichigo handed that guy his ass... with Bankai (huh?)

If I remember correctly, they said sealing the guy earlier had costed the lives of a couple of captains. Not to mention all those vice captains and such before the dude escaped SS. So, it would make sense to send more people of captain level to handle him this time. Why it took only Ichigo to defeat him this time is another question of course. Maybe he had just gotten rusty while rotting sealed in the mountain for such a long time...

But one thing is certain: It won't do anything good to Toushirou's selfesteem that he couldn't even scratch the enemy while a halfdead Ichigo still defeated him...

LaZie
Sun, 03-26-2006, 04:14 AM
I'd say he let himself get killed so he can be free from his Zanpakutou. Just my 2 cents :D

Yukimura
Sun, 03-26-2006, 06:27 AM
I have to agree with LaZyKiD, I don't think the guy wanted to be all half Zanpakutou, so he wanted to be killed for freedoms sake, why he needed Ichigo probobly coes down to plot, but then again, why does Ichigo ever win a fight?

djblingsingh
Sun, 03-26-2006, 12:39 PM
woot thanks for the link to the torrent, hey does anyone have a link to the first ova?

i looked but i found ichigo100%

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-26-2006, 07:00 PM
That was the fanserviest fanservice that was ever fanserviced.

Highly entertaining.

Munsu
Sun, 03-26-2006, 10:26 PM
woot thanks for the link to the torrent, hey does anyone have a link to the first ova?

i looked but i found ichigo100%
http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=8192&name=%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20memories%20in%20the%20 rain.torrent

djblingsingh
Mon, 03-27-2006, 05:45 PM
you own thanks alot

and as for this ova, it was alright but too short, the stroy line was also too short. i would like to see more battles with captians and i would have liked to have seen something interesting like matsumoto in the real world buti saw that in teh cred and shes was alright

7/10

djblingsingh
Mon, 03-27-2006, 08:43 PM
ok i jsut saw the first one...inst it the same thing as an episode in the bleach's first season?

only diff was some parts in and otehrs out, damn i was hoping for something better.

i find th sec one better than teh first

FrogKing
Mon, 03-27-2006, 11:35 PM
But one thing is certain: It won't do anything good to Toushirou's selfesteem that he couldn't even scratch the enemy while a halfdead Ichigo still defeated him...

Ahahahah, I was thinking the same thing. Toushirou's bankai is just all show and no substance.

Bad guys: 2
Toushirou's Bankai: 0

All in all, an entertaining 'filler'. Like others have stated, it is better than what we are currently watching; however, it still is lacking the 'feel' of Bleach (kinda heartless). Still, worthy effort and worth the time. Yes, the credits was puuuuuuure fanservice!

djblingsingh
Tue, 03-28-2006, 04:31 PM
exactly what is his bankai? all i see is him with iced out:p wings. and his attack is rather weak for a bankai. meh its probably because hes not usually in a cold place or something whih might give his sword a boost or something. well atleast after this ova i know that ichigo can preform bankai in the real world unlike in the current anime where he needs alot more strength to do it.

dragonrage
Tue, 03-28-2006, 06:49 PM
just finished watching the ova and it was alright... "nice shotgun, renji" it was pretty funny and a little amazing. especially liked that toushirou bankai.... will make some nice sigs and wallpapers.

for the people that are disappointed with his bankai... you have to remember he is the youngest captain, again THE YOUNGEST(still have much to learn and master) and compaired to some of the other captain he is not that bad....i wanted to see the 8th and 13th captains bankai, that was a little disappointing, to think that they can hold their own against yama ji and to hear him praise them. leaves much to be expected....

another thing remember two captains died in the last battle with bashi(sp) so...

the ova was a little too short and like others said lacked emotion, and deep but it was not that bad.

can't wait until zaraki learns his sword's name and unleases him bankai, but that might be a little to troublesome, might even be as powerful as yama ji and then some....

djblingsingh
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
OT: come to think of zaraki, how did he get his katana anyway? i recall him having to kill just to stay alive and at that time i believe he wasnt in the gotei 13. i do wish he learns his swords name but theres more of a chance that will not happen. the fact that hes ignored his sword and just used it like a regular katana for a long ass time could mean that his katana has turned him down for good. and the fact that his eye-patch eats an endless amount of spirit power is pretty damn scary from the anemy's point of view. i just wanna see that little girl with no sene of direction go beserk

on topic: again i give this a 7/10. was way too short and did lack emotion but aswell as some useful fighting that would have given viewers their bang for their bootlegging buck

DB_Hunter
Tue, 03-28-2006, 08:21 PM
Acutally since Yachiru is still a girl is her zanpaktou supposed to get bigger as she grows or something? Or is she going to get a new one?

Personally I don't think Zaraki would go and kill Yama jii if he attained bankai, I think Yachiru has had a calming effect on him. Remember, he is still stronger than some of the other captains and he doesn't kill them, and he doesn't seem like the type of guy to do it cos of his quest for power.

dragonrage
Tue, 03-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Acutally since Yachiru is still a girl is her zanpaktou supposed to get bigger as she grows or something? Or is she going to get a new one?

Personally I don't think Zaraki would go and kill Yama jii if he attained bankai, I think Yachiru has had a calming effect on him. Remember, he is still stronger than some of the other captains and he doesn't kill them, and he doesn't seem like the type of guy to do it cos of his quest for power.

i know that he wouldn't kill yama ji, and i am aware that yachiru has a calming effect on him, but remember he loves to fight and i think if he does achieve bankai yama ji might be the only person to give him a challenge(excluding ichigo 6th, 8th and 13th captains).

About Yachiru i am guessing that she is older than rukia, and a zanpaktou size doesn't really matter. look at Gin, that is one long ass sword when released.

the reason why i am excited about zaraki is that like ichigo they cannot seal there power. Remember the eye patch and the bells.Also zangetsu said that his sword was fighting with his spirit force and since he has absolutly no awareness he doesn't see that... So it raises some exciting prospects...don't you think?

Carnage
Wed, 03-29-2006, 07:16 AM
UUuuuuugghghhgh.......that OVA sucked ass. I liked the last one better. This seems like filler shit. Especially the part where Blade absorbs all of Ichigo's power and Hitsyuga is like"Oh no, he has to much energy! At this rate he might explode and the earth might be destroyed!". Only redeeming part was when Kenpachi constantly went in the wrong direction and chased after the train.

Kraco
Wed, 03-29-2006, 07:33 AM
Just watch the episode 73 before you compare this to the fillers...

darkshadow
Wed, 03-29-2006, 07:59 AM
did anyone forget how byakuya and renji's power were limited when they first arrived to get rukia?, do you REALLY think hitsugaya's bankai would be weak as that? the only one that probably wasnt limited was yoruichi

Kraco
Wed, 03-29-2006, 09:11 AM
Why would they limit their powers if the enemy is a fellow, who has a history of killing captains and vice-captains?

darkshadow
Wed, 03-29-2006, 11:23 AM
who cares about that, its a soul society rule, they limit their power so they dont attract to much attention or something like that, if they didnt, hundreds of hollows would spawn

KwiksilverX
Fri, 08-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the subs everyone - I had this, but it had FRENCH subs....dang that sucked. Anyway, looks like I can enjoy the second OVA thanks to you guys :]