PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 180

Munsu
Tue, 03-21-2006, 04:42 AM
[04:23] <@dythim> Download : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|GrandLine xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #180 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #180 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #180 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #180 /msg baka-faith xdcc send #25 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg KoolAidBurst xdcc send #104 /msg A|Distro xdcc send #79
[04:23] <@dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
[04:23] <@dythim> Torrent : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/[K-F]_One_Piece_180_[F50E224B].mp4.torrent

kenren
Tue, 03-21-2006, 07:10 AM
great!! finally... thanks, budweineken for the release info..

LaZie
Tue, 03-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Enel is still alive! He can't be beaten by Wiper :p

Munsu
Tue, 03-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Am I the only one that think that the animation in this episode improved quite a bit? I really liked when they did close-ups to the weapons, feet, and faces when the background went dark during the fights.

DDBen
Tue, 03-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Am I the only one that think that the animation in this episode improved quite a bit? I really liked when they did close-ups to the weapons, feet, and faces when the background went dark during the fights.

Nope I definatly think the animation improved in this episode. In addition to that this was the first really interesting episode in a while. Unfortunately with Luffy still AWOL there is no way that Wiper just won.

FrogKing
Tue, 03-21-2006, 04:26 PM
^I agree with Ben that with Luffy still out of the picture Enel might be down but definately not out. Still though, he did take a Reject Dial right smack in the middle of his chest, but not before he delivered a beatdown to Robin, Gan Fal, and Zoro...
Which brings me to a question that I have had for a while and this episode made me think of it again. If Zoro (or anybody) had a sword (or weapon) made from the seastone (can't think of the name off hand) and was to take a swing at a Devil Fruit user, would it cut him? I kind of think of it like having a club made out of kryptonite and taking a swing at superman...it should knock the sh!t out of him. I would think after this fight (and the run in's with Smoker and Crocodile), Zoro would be looking for some seastone to make a sword out of it. Maybe Ussop could make a weapon that he could use to affect Devil Fruit users. Just a thought.

LaZie
Tue, 03-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Smoker had a club made out of that whatchamacallit stone.

FrogKing
Tue, 03-21-2006, 04:37 PM
^Oh, you are totally right I forgot his Jutei was made from that (although it didn't affect him)! Zoro needs to get a sword made from seastone.

Assertn
Tue, 03-21-2006, 06:35 PM
forgot all about that seastone....too bad enel's going to somehow survive a point-blank rejection.

Deblas
Tue, 03-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Yeah, he's not dead. Only Luffy can take care of that.

Not much to say about this episode except lighting DF rocks. I just want them to hurry up so we can get to the Luffy vs. Enel fight.

Raven
Tue, 03-21-2006, 11:08 PM
Heh, never seen Robin get owned so badly. And somehow Zorro was able to withstand Enel's attack and not be totally out of it! Damn, tough.

ZOMGWTF cliffhanger! How's Enel gonna get out of this one?!

dragonrage
Wed, 03-22-2006, 01:10 AM
this episode was awsome this is want i have been waiting for...can't wait until luffy enters the fight.:D

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-22-2006, 03:05 AM
Quite awsome. That Enel is definatly the badass.

The animation on those lightning attacks is great too. I love when the people's eyes and mouth light up.

Knives122
Wed, 03-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Heh, never seen Robin get owned so badly. And somehow Zorro was able to withstand Enel's attack and not be totally out of it! Damn, tough.

ZOMGWTF cliffhanger! How's Enel gonna get out of this one?!

He'll probably just get up :p

And Zorro can survive anything, he did after all survive that fall head first.

Tommy_Salami
Wed, 03-22-2006, 05:38 PM
i hope the fight does not turn out ot be anti clamatic and it just turns out that luffy is imune to enels lightning attacks. then luffy just decimates him (enel that is)

poopdeville
Thu, 03-23-2006, 03:58 AM
It's pretty obvious that Luffy is going to be immune to Enel's electrical attacks. But I doubt he'd be immune to "burning" attacks, like if Enel were to use electricity to heat up the ground around Luffy. In any case, Luffy is going to have to figure out how to kick the crap out of someone made of lightning.

darkmetal505
Sun, 03-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Enel is too lethal, and I hope he didnt die because Luffy has to fight him.

Throes
Sun, 03-26-2006, 02:16 PM
For the last several episodes up till 180, I've found it funny how Enel doesn't sense Luffy. I mean, he even noticed Nami was still concious. Maybe it's because Luffy was in that snake thingey Enel didn't notice?

Munsu
Sun, 03-26-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that the mantra crap these guys have can't tell what is going on inside the snake. Ohm also failed to notice that Luffy was inside of the snake, he even eliminated Nami and Gan Fall when they got eaten.

Throes
Sun, 03-26-2006, 02:22 PM
I'd bet good money that Luffy is going to use this knowledge against Enel, I haven't seen the HK episodes, so I don't know what happens. But I will say that there has to be some purpose in the fact that mantra can't penetrate through a living being to sense another.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Luffy use knowledge? Hahahaha!

Anyway, yeah, Mantra is just super hearing. I'm guessing the sounds of the Snake's body are blocking the sounds of the bodies of the people inside it.

Raven
Sun, 03-26-2006, 08:45 PM
Maybe when they saw people getting eaten, they just assumed they were dead without even bothering to use mantra to check.

In the same way they think Sanji, Usopp, Chopper and Robin are dead, even though we know they won't be.

Throes
Sun, 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Well, it's not that he thinks they will be dead, more like unable to fight. Most of the people who fought are merely unconscious.