PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial One Piece Question Thread

ChaosK
Mon, 03-20-2006, 10:33 PM
if you got questions about one piece and you have not caught up to the anime yet, instead of going digging for an old thread, just post your question here!

and my first question is....what sequence do the movies fall in with the anime?

Deblas
Mon, 03-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Right here: http://www.arlongpark.net/Anime/Episodes

kAi
Tue, 03-21-2006, 02:42 AM
You should probably post something like if spoilers are allowed in here or not, in the title or something.

and is it really official?

Munsu
Tue, 03-21-2006, 04:46 AM
I don't like this idea... I mean, there's a One Piece specific forum, and the idea behind it is to be able to make different threads...

Plus your movie question has already been answered in other threads if you would just do a bit of searching.

ChaosK
Sat, 04-01-2006, 12:31 AM
either way, i plan on using this thread. umm, i could've sword after arablasta arc, luffy's bounty was 100mil and zoros was 60mil. yet i'm on episode 146-147 and when they asked luffy what his bounty was he said 30mil.

Augury
Sat, 04-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Luffy doesn't know that his bounty has increased yet.

ChaosK
Sat, 04-01-2006, 12:54 AM
oh, i see, so when zoro was saying they had 2 people with bounties on the ship he was acctually refering to robin and luffy, because then he didnt know about himself yet...interesting.

you'd think the island would have 1 set of newer bounties with the 100mil. scare those dicks heads off.

thanks for info.

Splash!
Tue, 04-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Didnt luffy have some Dance Dance Powder with him in his second fight with Crocodile??? i am surprised how he never even thought of using it when he was running low on water. But then again, HE is Luffy! Still i think the writers forgot about that altogether

Deblas
Tue, 04-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Didnt luffy have some Dance Dance Powder with him in his second fight with Crocodile??? i am surprised how he never even thought of using it when he was running low on water. But then again, HE is Luffy! Still i think the writers forgot about that altogether

No, he never had Dance powder. I don't know where could he even aquire it. The whole Luffy meeting that old guy who had the dance powder was filler. And even if it wasn't filler, Luffy burned all of it. And even if it wasn't filler and Luffy kept some for himself, he needed to burn it for it to work.