PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

Carnage
Sun, 03-19-2006, 10:10 AM
What job do you want when you grow up? Why? Does it have anything to do with your favorite classes?

As for me, I want to be a fireman! I get to break stuff with axes and save lives. Oh, and DONT FORGET THE FIRETRUCK!

P.S. Ok, seriously, I'm not entirely sure on what I want to be. but I'm pretty sure its going to involve alot of math....because math class is my favorite class.

gr3atfull
Sun, 03-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Become the ruler of the world and make every one my slaves ... *evil laugh*
or become a geneticist.

Deadfire
Sun, 03-19-2006, 10:50 AM
What job do you want when you grow up? Why? Does it have anything to do with your favorite classes?

As for me, I want to be a fireman! I get to break stuff with axes and save lives. Oh, and DONT FORGET THE FIRETRUCK!

The man that invents a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet. I'm going to become rich and famous

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Drummer in a metal band. That is all.

woofcat
Sun, 03-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Army. Then after a few years get out and become a locksmith. Nothing to do with my favorate classes.

RedX1z
Sun, 03-19-2006, 11:26 AM
take over capcom and make it my own, because lately i fear they're going to burn everything to the ground. plan to make the gaming world a more pleasent place, yeah?

darkshadow
Sun, 03-19-2006, 11:27 AM
game developer

Turkish-S
Sun, 03-19-2006, 01:35 PM
rich just like my dad...

He wanted to be rich too.

darkshadow are you going to a school to become a game developer.

darkshadow
Sun, 03-19-2006, 01:45 PM
soon yes, not yet

IFHTT
Sun, 03-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Unfortunately, the only thing I really excell at is Networking, so I am going to college now to become a system administrator/engineer. I would like to be a guitarist in a band for a profession, but we all know thats not gonna happen so...

Board of Command
Sun, 03-19-2006, 03:53 PM
I want to be a weapons engineer.

Xollence
Sun, 03-19-2006, 04:23 PM
A history professor.

Assertn
Sun, 03-19-2006, 04:42 PM
When I grow up I want to get married and have 100 kids so I'll have 100 friends and they can't say no to being my friend.

ChaosK
Sun, 03-19-2006, 05:07 PM
i'd say a drunk, but in all seriousness i've strived to become a doctor since i was 6 years old. :D

el_boss
Sun, 03-19-2006, 05:30 PM
A writer working with scripts movie/tv/game. And also a singer. My ambition is to reach the same level as the godly Maynard Keenan James of Tool. And thirdly a voice actor.

Edort4
Sun, 03-19-2006, 05:34 PM
I would like to have some kind of mental problem that reverts me into a kid. People shouldn't have such a haste to grow up, as time goes by things get nastier.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 03-19-2006, 05:44 PM
I'd like to get my band back off the ground and get back to training my vocals...

Oh and work at a record shop.

drims
Sun, 03-19-2006, 11:14 PM
A civil engineer just to follow as my Dad. Which is what im going to do next year.

Then follow very close along assertnfailure's road except more or less 4 kids. ;)

Cabewse
Mon, 03-20-2006, 12:05 AM
I want to be movie director, or a graphic designer, or a game developer of some sort, or a detective, or a teacher, or <Insert Another Profession I Desire Here>...

Thing is, I can't make up my damn mind... I don't want to choose something and be stuck with it :(

Assertn
Mon, 03-20-2006, 03:37 AM
This thread makes me feel old. I'm already on my career path. Although it would be nice if a site me and some friends plan to build were to become as big as myspace.

6Zabuza9
Mon, 03-20-2006, 03:53 AM
i wanna be a shinigami and slay hollows and EVIL for a living

dragonrage
Mon, 03-20-2006, 04:48 AM
an older, more mature version of me, want to own my own business, ( be my own boss have only myself to bitch about) don't want to be rich, just enough to live comfortably.....and at the age of 50 go to a remote island where politic is just a myth and families are close nitted together.... there are only sunny and rainy days love the rain but i expect it to be sunny once in a while.... fresh air and the occassionaly hot mama to look, tease and smile with.... it maybe a lazy.... and might even be impossible and remain one of my desires but its one of the reasons i get up at all....

if that don't happen a pilot, computer engineer, civil engineer, electrical engineer, animator (been told i have talent at drawing anime..... don't think its true but hey...) and if there is time a husband and a father hopefully those two are attached to one of the above mention.

BioAlien
Mon, 03-20-2006, 06:28 AM
Something that have to do with computer... or making games

Xollence
Mon, 03-20-2006, 07:12 AM
This thread makes me feel old. I'm already on my career path. Although it would be nice if a site me and some friends plan to build were to become as big as myspace.

Hehe my friends and I tried to do something like that with mediahalo.com a few years back, but we all got lazy and never worked on it.

Psyke
Mon, 03-20-2006, 10:55 AM
What do I to be when I grow up?

I wanna be a kid again. :(

Ero-Fan
Mon, 03-20-2006, 11:20 AM
I guess I want to be in charge of an IT department somewhere, since that's basically what I am majoring in at college at the moment. And yeah, as stated above, thanks for making me feel old.

Stoopider
Mon, 03-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Loan shark

Knives122
Mon, 03-20-2006, 12:05 PM
^that would actually be pretty funny

i've always wanted to become a nomad and travel around being antisocial

XanBcoo
Mon, 03-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Same here, except for the nomad part. 3 years ago I wanted to live the rest of my life living alone in the alps in a small cottage, only travelling into a nearby villiage for supplies. I abandoned that idea though, because I don't think I could take such a lonely lifestyle.

What do I want to do when I grow up? God only knows, 'cause I sure don't. Seriously, I haven't even selected a major yet...but being an animator is a secret dream of mine. That would be so cool if in 10 years I was one of the guys behind Pixar's newest movie.

woofcat
Mon, 03-20-2006, 04:33 PM
I already stated what i wanted to do / am going to do. But as a fantasy i always wanted to be in the trafficing of any large some of illegal product. Be it cocaine or illegal firearms i just think that would be awesome as a sales man.

ChaosK
Mon, 03-20-2006, 05:56 PM
hmm, so i could go to you for firearms? thats good to know...i have a few enemies...