PDA

View Full Version : conversion troubles@_@

naruto=pwnage
Sat, 03-18-2006, 04:08 PM
I have videora ipod converter reccomended to me by a gotwoot user. it works fine. I can watch naruto on my ipod. but. I tried to convert final fantasy seven advent children (approx. 1.3 gigabytes) and it would convert it to something approx. 600 megs. so when I try to play it, it says there is data missing. (naturally) any suggestions?

Deadfire
Sun, 03-19-2006, 01:46 AM
I have videora ipod converter reccomended to me by a gotwoot user. it works fine. I can watch naruto on my ipod. but. I tried to convert final fantasy seven advent children (approx. 1.3 gigabytes) and it would convert it to something approx. 600 megs. so when I try to play it, it says there is data missing. (naturally) any suggestions?

Hmm... I do have a thought on why it would do this. I'm going to guess your trying this on the FF:AC AC3. The problem is of course that the AC3 doesn't compress or your converter does compress it or it's not trying at all. The AC-3 standard has a maximum coded bit rate is 640 kbit/s. The converter may be compressing it too much and it's missing parts.

Thats really the only thing that comes to mind ATM. My advice is if you want FF:AC on your Ipod, get a different version and compress that