PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 219

Tsukasa
Fri, 03-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Bleach 219 Raw (http://www.violentbydezign.com/files/[Bleach7]Bleach_ch219.zip)

Enjoy

Bleach 219 MQ by AntuKecik
http://www.savefile.com/files/3242939
http://rapidshare.de/files/15737013/_savefile_060317100511_B219.zip.html

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Thnks for posting this.
The only part I liked was the "Outside" Hollow-Ichigo beating the Vaizards.
The other part was predictable and slow.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 03-17-2006, 12:57 PM
I have to agree with Hollow-Ichigo. Ichigo has gotten a little worse and never accually tried to learn any other techniques. I hope losing his Ban-Kai for this fight gives him some more power.

Tsukasa
Fri, 03-17-2006, 01:04 PM
It was a great chapter indeed. Maybe having his bankai taken away will force him to bring out a technique or his own or a different bankai.

Kensee
Fri, 03-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Thnks for posting this.
The only part I liked was the "Outside" Hollow-Ichigo beating the Vaizards.
The other part was predictable and slow.

So you predicted that Ichigo was gonna lose his bankai o.o

Anyhow, Ichigo's gonna get stronger from this (much like how in Nartuo .. well just read the newest chapter).
I wonder how long this fight is going to last, it looks like all the visgards want a piece of him on the outside. ^_^.

BTW that one viszgard that just jumped out, is that a kunai he pulled out?>

darkmetal505
Fri, 03-17-2006, 01:13 PM
man hollow ichi is one badass mofo. Whats Ichigo going to do now?

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 03-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Damn. Looks like a repeat of when Kenpachi kicked Ichigo's ass. Probably he will have to connect with the old man now in order to win.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-17-2006, 04:24 PM
So you predicted that Ichigo was gonna lose his bankai o.o

Well, Hollow-Ichigo DID say he "may" have the real Zangetsu. And what series has "made such maybe" when its not "really" that one?
So in a way, it was predictable Ichigo would not have the real one inside that world where Hollow-Ichigo rules.
It wasn't predictable Ichigo was gonna get his bankai broken that way, but it WAS predictable he was gonna lose it.

eat_toast
Fri, 03-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Well, basically I agree with Ryouga. It'll be interesting to see the vaizards and their powers vs. Ichigo in his "hollow-shinigami" state, but really we all know that in the end Ichigo will pull Zangestu out of his ass, who will then save him from hollow ichigo and at the same time teach him some new 'uber' move.

Sidnne
Fri, 03-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Pretty good chapter. It seems almost like Hollow-Ichigo is trying to teach Ichigo, rather than defeat him.

ChaosK
Fri, 03-17-2006, 11:50 PM
I have to agree with Hollow-Ichigo. Ichigo has gotten a little worse and never accually tried to learn any other techniques. I hope losing his Ban-Kai for this fight gives him some more power.

or perhaps it'll give him a chance to learn some spells....nah.

Knives122
Fri, 03-17-2006, 11:57 PM
the only thing we can hope for is that Ichigo will end up having more control over his power....or idfk dual weild or something.

LaZie
Sat, 03-18-2006, 12:34 AM
It seems losing your secret weapon and becoming stronger is the new trend now :p

Yukimura
Sat, 03-18-2006, 01:05 AM
Yes, major Naruto similarites flying around. Cool enough, though the fight is as one-sided as most of Ichigo's earlier ones, I find myself wondering how the hell he gets out of these situations. And if Hollow Ichigo is inside fighting then what is controlling the body on the outside? Maybe it's not actually the Hollow that Ichi's fighting but himself and his own doubts about his abilities to control it.

ArcZero
Sat, 03-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Maybe what he really has to do is connect and fight alongside his hollow. Cuz there's no way in hell he can actually win this fight.

LaZie
Sat, 03-18-2006, 02:58 AM
It seemed like when Hollow Ichi took away his bankai, it seemed like he was trying to help Ichigo out somewhat.

Konohamaru
Sat, 03-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Interesting chapter. I knew it. Ichigo shouldn't have that black Bankai. It's not his real form nor does it suit the hero of the show. My guess is that Ichigo will somehow bring out some surprise he never knew he had and beat Hollow-ichi. He will then gain his true colored bankai, White version. Thats Pimpin yo!

Splash!
Sat, 03-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Maybe what he really has to do is connect and fight alongside his hollow. Cuz there's no way in hell he can actually win this fight.

That is pretty likely. He is training with the vizards after all, and they seem to fight alongside their own hollows instead of actually suppressing them. Or maybe he has to beat his hollow down to show whos boss, and then he can possibly control him at will.
If it turns out that Ichigo's Bankai is a cheap imitation, i wont be all too happy though. I dont want him to have a white version of Tensa Zangetsu. Black is a cool colour and its unique

ChaosK
Sat, 03-18-2006, 02:23 PM
the only thing we can hope for is that Ichigo will end up having more control over his power....or idfk dual weild or something.

we'd all love to see ichigo duel weild, but i think that would take it a notch down its coolness and uniqueness in bleach. The only two duel weilders are cool. If ichigo has it, he defies more laws of shinigamis. Such as the fact that he should've never been able to use bankai in the first place, yet he did. His zanpukon is not a duel weild-able one, but if it does happen, i cant say i wouldn't find it really cool. :D

rockmanj
Sat, 03-18-2006, 11:41 PM
I think it would be pretty cool if somehow he could seperate his hollow from himself in the real world, and like do some shit like hotsuma from shinobi. Just wishful thinking though.

Jadugar
Mon, 03-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Chapter 219 HQ by Maximum7 is out now

http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=member/news

It seems that Ichigo cannt use his bankai in the fight anymore. What is he going to do to now?

xDarkMaster
Mon, 03-20-2006, 05:45 PM
It seems that Ichigo doesn't have a sword anymore...

metrite
Wed, 03-22-2006, 04:46 PM
This is just something I thought up, but I thought it makes sense somehow.

Zangetsu and the white inner ichigo together make Ichigo's reiatsu right?
Well, Ichigo got bankai while Zangetsu was in control.
Now that white (hollow?) ichigo is in control maybe Ichigo will just get control of the mask transformation instead of bankai.
If this theory is right, then none of the vaizard would have shikai/bankai and they'd just have their hollow transformation.

Ofcourse, Ichigo getting the 'real' bankai seems fair too.

ChaosK
Wed, 03-22-2006, 09:47 PM
the hollow only appears when ichigo uses his bankai though...and whenever it does appear, i think the bankai appears....