PDA

View Full Version : The Naruto Frustration Thread

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 03-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Dammit I just woke up only to be greeted by the prospect a new season of fillers. I honestly can't take it anymore so I think that for the mental sanity of everyone here on gotwoot who has stuck with naruto I think we need an unregulated place to vent our frustrations. So I submit for your approval the naruto frustration thread. An unregulated post-apocalyptic lawless zone run by unruly gangs and misfits who just can't take any more naruto fillers. A place with limited admin control for us to just go wild. To kick things off I submit the very person responsible for the naruto fillers

http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/godzilla_files/godzilla.jpg

Yes I believe it's a giant conspiracy masterminded by the G man himself. He's the one who's been hiring the filler writers. He's the one responsible for our collective misery and pain and who may these writers be in fact?

http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/yasuhara/photographs/amazing-live-sea-monkeys.jpg

Yes that's right there not just regular monkeys but rather they are SEA MONKEYS!!!

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-16-2006, 09:36 AM
And to think I once wanted to see fillers based on the other teams...
But this level of fillers is... ugh...

Seriously, I hope even my own thread about upcoming episodes is wrong and that ep 182 is the gaiden...

Ero-Fan
Thu, 03-16-2006, 11:11 AM
If this turns out to be true, then there is no god. Or there is a god, and god just hates me and is being a bitch. He wants me to suffer. What did I ever do to you to deserve this? Sure, I curse your name (often) and don't believe in you, but c'mon.
Sea monkies, eh? Are they your's, or did you actually find that picture of the filler writers online?

Edit: http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1962/monkeytype9oh.jpg
I just had to.

Gen
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Its prolly just a cruel april fools joke

mage
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Its prolly just a cruel april fools joke
considering it's march 16th, i'd say not.

Xyrox
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:16 PM
considering it's march 16th, i'd say not.

Then it's just a March 16th joke? :(

Gen
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:58 PM
What fun is a joke when everyone knows its coming? Magazines for april will start shipping any day now..those will have april fools jokes..why not this?

XanBcoo
Thu, 03-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Where is this coming from? Is it just a rumor? Everything I've heard has said that the fillers will end April/May, so where does this "prospect of more filler" come in?

drims
Thu, 03-16-2006, 04:02 PM
In the recently relleased episode of Naruto it said 26 more weeks of fillers but im sure its a joke by DB

Meehlimo
Mon, 03-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Does anyone know when we will be able to find out if it is infact a sick joke? Which i hope to god it is if its not i will have one of the saddest summers in a long time......... :(

bagandscalpel
Mon, 03-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Is it even humanely possible to conceive two more seasons of brain-rotting nonsense? If so, I shall take a moment to inhale deeply and laugh, painfully.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 03-21-2006, 12:16 AM
It seems as if you guys are still in the first stage of coping with tragedy: denial. I made this thread for people who have come to aknowledge the fact that the naruto fillers are here to stay. So let us express our frustrations through creative disucussion filled with many explitives. I can only hope that the new opening will reveal that the naruto fillers will come to an end but honestly I'd rather set myself up for disappointment, and then be surprised when episode 179 comes knocking around the corner with awesome post time--jump footage.

But for all intensive purposes just assume that the naruto fillers are here to stay that way we can move on to acceptance then move on to enraged satire. Besides wouldn't it be awesome to play the next naruto fighting game with all the filler characters? Just imagine taking control of the legendary stupid brothers. Or suddently wipping out the wrath of Tiger Mizuki or settling the fued of who's the best of the seven mist swordsmen: Kisame vs. Zabuza vs. Raiga (His special will involve throwing the parapalegic kid on his back at his opponent). Better yet maybe the filler monkey of studio pierrot who write the naruto fillers and the filler baboons who write the bleach fillers will meet on an elavador and colaborate to produce a naruto and bleach filler cross over!!!!!

Just imagine a rip in the time space continuam that pulls naruto and co into Ichigo's world or vice versa. Aizen would meet up with orchimaro and they could discuss there evil plans. Naruto and Ichigo would fight over something stupid and all of the other characters would sit around starring at each other awkwardly then maybe they could combine the two styles of filler characters into one. A new villain would appear, someone with the ability to throw explosive snakes at people and turn into a tiger. Let the idea sink into your head. It will either explode from the awesomeosity or you will slowly rot from within.

kAi
Tue, 03-21-2006, 03:00 AM
...settling the fued of who's the best of the seven mist swordsmen: Kisame vs. Zabuza vs. Raiga (His special will involve throwing the parapalegic kid on his back at his opponent)....
Raiga? They added one of the seven mist swordsmen into the filler?

bagandscalpel
Tue, 03-21-2006, 03:07 AM
But for all intensive purposes just assume that the naruto fillers are here to stay that way we can move on to acceptance then move on to enraged satire. Besides wouldn't it be awesome to play the next naruto fighting game with all the filler characters? Just imagine taking control of the legendary stupid brothers. Or suddently wipping out the wrath of Tiger Mizuki or settling the fued of who's the best of the seven mist swordsmen: Kisame vs. Zabuza vs. Raiga (His special will involve throwing the parapalegic kid on his back at his opponent). Better yet maybe the filler monkey of studio pierrot who write the naruto fillers and the filler baboons who write the bleach fillers will meet on an elavador and colaborate to produce a naruto and bleach filler cross over!!!!!
No. Please. The games (especially Narutimate Hero) are better off left filler-free (how I wish that were true). Other than the near-atrocious attempts at originality that can be seen in various play modes (RPG mode in NH3, for example), geniune effort is poured into material that matters (various, inventive jutsus for characters, Hokage character styles, etc.), and that, by itself, is enough... So please, keep your Tiger Mizuki, Raiga, whathaveyou... at the receiving end of a bullshit, purple rainbow, Kyuubi Rasengan where they belong.

Just imagine a rip in the time space continuam that pulls naruto and co into Ichigo's world or vice versa. Aizen would meet up with orchimaro and they could discuss there evil plans. Naruto and Ichigo would fight over something stupid and all of the other characters would sit around starring at each other awkwardly then maybe they could combine the two styles of filler characters into one. A new villain would appear, someone with the ability to throw explosive snakes at people and turn into a tiger. Let the idea sink into your head. It will either explode from the awesomeosity or you will slowly rot from within.
I believe this concept's been done before... in a video game... Can't remember the exact title, but I do remember it was for GBA, and the basic concept was: Bandai's VG anime crew vs. themselves. Can't remember if Bleach was in it, but Naruto and One Piece characters having at it definitely was a centerpiece.

XanBcoo
Tue, 03-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Jump Superstars is in fact a GBA game released in Japan containing token Shounen Jump characters fighting eachother a la Super Smash Bros: Jump Super Stars (http://ds.ign.com/objects/706/706897.html). It looks like it might be fun.

But a Naruto-Bleach filler crossover...that would be crossing the line.

Edit: Fixed the link.

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Jump Superstars is in fact a GBA game released in Japan containing token Shounen Jump characters fighting eachother a la Super Smash Bros: http://ds.ign.com/objects/706/706897.html (Jump Super Stars). It looks like it might be fun.

But a Naruto-Bleach filler crossover...that would be crossing the line.

That game is automatically fucking awesome because it has Jotaro & DIO ( http://valethcosmo.free.fr/thesite/dio.htm ) from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in it.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Wasn't the Enemy of the First Naruto Movie in one of the Naruthimet (or whatever you spell it) games? The 2nd? (If he was, I believe that is the only character removed on the 3rd game... or did it appear on the Game Cube game ?)

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Yeah Doutou was in the second one.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 04-25-2006, 06:47 AM
Ha! I warned you all. That this would happen. As of now it's looking like were going to have another season of fillers. Judging from the future episode titles it dosen't look like Kakashi Gaiden is anywhere in site.

Don't bemoan this loss too much come here to express your frustrations we'll be here to support you. Heheh when I get around to it I might even get around to creating THE SUPER NARUTO AND BLEACH RAGING NINJA/SHINIGAMI SUPER FILLER CROSSOVER SPECIAL! A new comic in homage to terra's ever-so-popular New Adventures of Sakon.

Kraco
Tue, 04-25-2006, 07:27 AM
Oh? Has there been conclusive evidence of that? So far it looks only evident we will get at least a few more weeks of fillers, but beyond that... I haven't seen anybody reporting another season of fillers.

The longer we wait now, the longer we will eventually be able to enjoy manga based Naruto, before the anime again reaches the manga limit. There are plenty of other excellent series to fill the gap while waiting for the good old Naruto to come back.

Sapphire
Tue, 04-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Over a year of fillers rocked my world already. Are they so worried that the show will catch up to the manga that they have to add ANOTHER SEASON of fillers? I want my money shots back! :(

EternalDarkness
Tue, 04-25-2006, 05:38 PM
um jw what are fillers? are they like reruns?

Deadfire
Tue, 04-25-2006, 05:42 PM
um jw what are fillers? are they like reruns?

Fillers are Episodes, usually of an anime, that don't have anything to do with the actual plot and are usually just there to keep it going without moving the story forward. The episodes are usually pretty stupid and involve random, insignificant incidents that won't have any importance in the show down the road. Fillers are common in anime that are trying to keep the anime from catching up to its corresponding manga.