The Mann Center
Philadelphia

Aug 4
Wolf Trap Filene Center
Vienna, VA

Sep 30
Hummingbird Centre
Toronto

Anyone else going? I am planning on going to the Toronto Show. Its nice to see something like this coming to Canada. I wish they would play some Xenogears music tho. Chrono Trigger/Cross are awesome, so it will be enjoyable.

KitKat
Thu, 03-16-2006, 09:02 AM
There are few things better than video game music played live by a symphony orchestra. I went to "Dear Friends: The Music from Final Fantasy" this summer and it was amazing. Nice find, Arcness! This definitely looks worth attending.

masamuneehs
Thu, 03-16-2006, 09:34 AM
is it super nerdy of me that I really really really want to go to Stockholm just to see this? FF, Chrono, Zelda ah man that's sick. Xenogears has some excellent tracks that should be in there.... oh well, I'm sure they've planned out a thorough peformance

Arnie Roth is damn good. Envy those going to this...

IFHTT
Thu, 03-16-2006, 11:39 AM
The closest one to me is the chicago concert this May, but I don't have the time nor funds to go. I want to go so bad though!!!. I want to meet Yasunori Mitsuda and let him know how much his music has inspired me in ALL aspects of life. If I ever earn enough money in life, I'm going to build my own concert hall and try and get the same sort of concert to come there only the catch is only people from gotwoot forums plus any friends you guys want to bring are invited, I'll even pay airfare. Then after its over we'll just party. :D My aspirations are a little high.

NM
Thu, 03-16-2006, 11:52 AM
I think I can hit up the one taking place in Philadelphia since that will be real close to me. I would just LOVE to hear those Chrono Trigger tunes again. *Puts Frog and Robo and Spekkio's themes into playlist*. If anyone else is going to go, maybe we can get a small GW meetup going! :D

EDIT: I was checking out the site some more and heres a list of what they'll be playing in different locations.
* FINAL FANTASY®
* THE ELDER SCROLLS III: MORROWINDTM
* METAL GEAR SOLID®
* THE LEGEND OF ZELDA®
* HALO®
* MARIO BROS.TM
* CHRONO TRIGGERTM / CHRONO CROSSTM
* WORLD OF WARCRAFT®
* SHENMUETM
* SILENT HILL®
* BATTLEFIELD 1942TM
* SONIC THE HEDGEHOG®

I MUST LISTEN TO MGS, ZELDA, CHRONO TRIGGER, AND SONIC IN PHILLY!!!!!!111 Oh man, to hear the MGS theme orchestrated...<3

XanBcoo
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:31 PM
I'm pretty disappointed that I don't live anywhere near the locations listed. I would love to hear the Zelda, MGS, and Final Fantasy themes.

Those who actually go should post about it here.

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-16-2006, 07:03 PM
What the fuck kind of locations is that? Random US places and then Sweden in the middle? lmao

I really want to go.. for me it's only 2 hours by train :D

Edit: nevermind, tickets sold out since long apparently.

I wonder if there are CDs...