PDA

View Full Version : TV: House

Pages : [1] 2

rockmanj
Thu, 03-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Does anybody watch this medical procedural show?? Its about a cranky misanthropic doctor and his staff. There's usually an unusual disease to be identified and some droll comments thrown in just for good measure. So far there are 2 seasons, the first also having been released on DVD.

official site: http://www.fox.com/house/

mininova: http://www.mininova.org/sub/286

Munsu
Thu, 03-16-2006, 09:00 AM
I watched a couple episodes of the first season and loved it, the doctor is simply awesome. He's like 40 minutes of sarcasm per show.

Got to start downloading the whole series.

rockmanj
Thu, 03-16-2006, 02:23 PM
i know...thats what makes the show so great. Hes a total asshole, but hes a freakin genius.

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 03-16-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I really like this show. I don't watch it regularily but if I'm zapping throught the channels and happen to see it's on I almost always stop to watch. The Doctor guy is hilarious.

IFHTT
Thu, 03-16-2006, 03:14 PM
The only thing I don't like about it is on the show preview commercials its always like a new patient with a life threatening disease who won't tell House the truth about whats wrong with them. I mean I remember I could predict the commercial because it was always that repetitive. But yeah House is hilarious.

kAi
Thu, 03-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I've seen a few episodes of this, and it was great that doctor is pure awesome with his witty comments that just make you laugh. Good show, I should really get this, and completely watch it, it would be one of the few television shows that I would.

Splash!
Sat, 03-18-2006, 01:13 AM
yeah, i watch this show every now and then and it is pretty good. I especially house's like his apathetic attitude and how he puts down his subordinates, especially the brunette doctor and the blonde guy

Super5
Wed, 12-13-2006, 05:39 PM
I just started watching House and that show is awesome. House is a doctor that's incredibly smart, but incredibly rude. He spends most of the show making witty comments and jokes. So what's your favorite line by Dr. House? Post it here! I'll start:

Doctor: So you're a doctor?
House: Well I'm not a moron or a medical drone, so I guess not!

Judge: You were in here just yesterday championing the rights of the father, and now the father is an idiot?
House: Well honestly, Judge, I thought I wouldn't get you again.

:( I guess they're funnier in context.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 12-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Indeed, House is one of the only tv shows i'd gladly watch when given the chance, the guy is incrediably rude but witty.
I also like the supporting crew, give him a good volley ups to spike down, a great combinnation.

also, a lot of times I came up with the same solution as him, which makes him probably the smartest fiction charecter on tv.

Board of Command
Wed, 12-13-2006, 07:15 PM
House is the man. If I was a girl I'd be all over him.

Favorite line? None. Everything he says is pure gold.

joker-kun
Thu, 12-14-2006, 02:12 AM
I must say I am heartbroken due to the fact that not only Heroe's but House will both be gone till January :( (only two shows I watch). But yeah the show is pretty badass.

Board of Command
Thu, 12-14-2006, 02:27 AM
That's only a few weeks. I can survive without my weekly dose of House.

Assassin
Thu, 12-14-2006, 02:47 AM
I must say I am heartbroken due to the fact that not only Heroe's but House will both be gone till January :( (only two shows I watch). But yeah the show is pretty badass.

Wtf joker! i thought you were kooler then that!

Start watching smallville, supernatural and studio 60 on the sunset strip.

but ya it sucks that they're gone till january. However, for those who need something to do in the mean time, try TV links (http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.html) It has a whole bunch of shows including House (all 3 seasons :D). So just watch the first 2 seasons over again or check out some other shows.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-14-2006, 10:44 PM
House has quickly become one of my favorite shows.

http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/9247/househeartpopos2.png

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/6373/hamburgerspl0.png

http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/8451/houseek4.jpg

I particularly loved this scene, from the very first episode I ever saw:
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5792/housexi2.gif

But yeah, like BOC, I can't say any House moment has been the "best". Every new episode replaces the last as my favorite.

Spiegel
Thu, 12-14-2006, 11:43 PM
I never really got into house, the episodes I watched, I Loved, but i just never got on a schedule of watching it due to prior engagements.

rockmanj
Fri, 12-15-2006, 04:15 AM
I think the last episode was incredible...house as a junkie was totally believable.

el_boss
Tue, 01-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Woohoo finally I am current. I've seen all episodes up til the latest. God damn why did I have to run out of eps right when it's getting ridiculously exciting?

I love House, I want to be House.

I'm also glad that Cameron got hot again. She did some weird shit to her hair in season 2 which totally made her look like a skank.

dark maginn
Tue, 01-09-2007, 03:25 PM
House is the show man

Turkish-S
Wed, 01-10-2007, 12:03 PM
yup house is a good show... SPOILERS down for the one's that havent seen episode 11..

Whow nice new episode. Didn't expect that this "arc" would be over so soon... looking forward to see what bad man will try to bring house down next..

el_boss
Wed, 01-10-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm so happy right now. It felt like House was gonna get totally raped, but he pulled thru. That ass Tritter was such a fucking ass, I just wanted him to die.

el_boss
Sun, 02-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Weird episode. Very philosophical, not very Housey.

Assassin
Sun, 02-04-2007, 03:29 PM
i enjoyed it. though i did keep wondering which of those patients were suddenly gonna drop dead allowing house to do his thing.

Turkish-S
Mon, 03-12-2007, 03:08 PM
finally house is back.. great episode.. fakeing (sp?) cancer LOL

WhoGoesThere
Wed, 05-16-2007, 04:36 AM
Oh yeah, House is agreat show. He's a real mean guy, but he gets the work done! I think House is definitely hot.

rockmanj
Wed, 05-16-2007, 02:03 PM
I wonder if Foreman is really going to leave. I mean, everyone want him to stay, House wants him to stay, he wants to stay, but he's apprently concerned that House is "evil" :\. Thats actually kinda weak, i think since he's a grown man capable of making decisions and resisting the influence of others. Any thoughts on that?

Zati
Wed, 05-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah I agree. Foreman should be able to withstand House, he has so far. I know that you get influenced by House sometimes, and start to do the stuff he does, but you won't like become him, and he should know to just ignore him sometimes. It'll suck to see him leave though, he's like my second favorite character in the show, but I have a feeling he won't or he'll be back later on.

Testarossa Autodrive
Wed, 05-16-2007, 09:13 PM
I think that after losing the last patient to a mistake, Foreman is feeling weak and vulnerable and has yet to fully recover from it. Why he stayed there (how many years was it? 3?) with House and just now wants to quit is a mystery. You'd think after a month or two of working with a man like House you'd know whether or not you'd actually want to stay there. But a couple of years is more than enough time to figure that out. And that excuse of "I don't want to turn evil like him" is, as others have suggested, pretty weak; at least for Foreman. So there's got to be more behind it.

At this point I'm not sure if he's gonna stay. This one isn't as obvious as it could be, which is good, because I like to keep guessing. I kinda hope he stays though. It would stink without him.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 09-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Nice play between House and Wilson. Too bad for the guy who waited around for several days to find out the person that was being treated was not his girlfirend. Next episode looks to be alot of fun. Who ever directed the episode though should be shot, exreme close ups and shakey camera work = crappy director, I cant watch The Office for this reason. I hope someone else directs next episode.

Assassin
Wed, 10-03-2007, 12:12 AM
ep 2 is out....i throughly enjoyed it...one of the best episodes yet. I hate that sneaky blonde chick. Hope plastic surgeon, old doctor, morman doctor and hot chick from ep 1 (the one who did tequila shots) will stick around. But in the end house will just end up hiring cameron and chase again. I wonder if they'll drag it out till mid season though.

looks to be a very enjoyable season nonetheless.

ChaosK
Mon, 10-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Don't forget Foreman. Now that he was fired, guess where he'll end up?

Munsu
Thu, 10-18-2007, 05:55 AM
Finally caught up to this show, started season 1 two weeks ago or so. Great show, and I like the direction this season is taking with all the job applicants fighting for a job. The problem is that like more than 3 of the applicants so I'm sure I'm going to be a bit dissapointed when 3 of them are chosen regardless of whom they are.

As for Foreman, I think he might take Cutty's offer and open his own practice in the Hospital.

Munsu
Fri, 01-25-2008, 11:03 PM
Well, for you that stuck with it... before the break all the permanent underlings of House were chosen, and as always he masterminded a plan to get his way. With that said, House returns next week on the 29th, with what looks to be 2 new episodes (the other on the 3rd of Feb.).

Here's an interivew with Number 13, which was a good read especially when she explained that not even that actors new which characters were going to be picked so there was a parallel between the show and real life:
http://www.tv.com/story/10758.html

Munsu
Thu, 01-31-2008, 08:24 AM
So, anyone watched last Tuesday's episode? I thought it was good, though it felt a bit out of place with it being a Christmas episode and all. Really enjoyed the whole Secret Santa thing, and the story with the "whore", donkey, and church was funny... It would be cool if that "whore" made another appearance on the show, she and House made for some fun screen time.

Yukimura
Thu, 01-31-2008, 11:56 AM
I caught it, didn't realize how much I missed House until he was gone. Seeing the new crew in action is really interesting, since they are similar but not different to the old crew. Cutner is much more of a kiss ass than Chase was, but he's also not such a tight ass.

Thirteen is much hotter than Cameron and she doesn't seem as sappy, but she's still filling the same "be nice do the right thing role" but since she doesn't get emotional about it I find it easier to take her seriously. Plus she is now the one who sees through House's schemes which, while it reduces the fun that could be had if House's schemes worked properly, makes her character more interesting and less eye-candy.

Talb is still a bit of a mystery, he doesn't seem to fit any role that the show had previously, but he also doesn't seem to show up on my radar much as being much of anything, so I tend to ignore him.

And as to Melanie (the clinic girl) I couldn't get a good read on whether she was a nun in training who was just very coy or was she a prostitute who went to church?

XanBcoo
Thu, 01-31-2008, 12:14 PM
Thirteen is much hotter than Cameron and she doesn't seem as sappy, but she's still filling the same "be nice do the right thing role" but since she doesn't get emotional about it I find it easier to take her seriously.
Man, I totally agree. I much prefer Thirteen to Cameron. I think she has the possibility to be a much more likable character.

Tuesday's ep was pretty good. The whole Secret Santa thing was classic House. I also almost threw up when the "daughter" got a mouthful of her mom's leg-milk.

Munsu
Thu, 01-31-2008, 12:43 PM
Thirteen is much hotter than Cameron and she doesn't seem as sappy, but she's still filling the same "be nice do the right thing role" but since she doesn't get emotional about it I find it easier to take her seriously. Plus she is now the one who sees through House's schemes which, while it reduces the fun that could be had if House's schemes worked properly, makes her character more interesting and less eye-candy.

Even though she for the most part sees through the schemes, she still falls for them. For example, she saw through the Secret Santa bit, but she in the end still had to play along like House wanted... she ended up getting him a present. I still like how they are keeping her name a secret. Not that it's relevant to the plot, but still fun.

Munsu
Mon, 02-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Just watched last night's episode, yep it aired Sunday after the Superbowl.

I thought this was one of the best House episodes, Mira Sorvino was great and her "relationship" with House was awesome, especially after seeing him acting very uncharasteristic with a patient throughout the whole episode. I thought the tv cable plot was cool, and Wilson was simply hilarious. His convo in the elevator and when he "out ran" House were awesome. The ending was a bit surprising... I never would've guessed.

Sapphire
Mon, 02-04-2008, 08:26 AM
What the hell? SO is the season on again? I thought this show died like all the other ones. X_X

Munsu
Mon, 02-04-2008, 09:44 AM
The show came back last week... two episdoes have been out so far (10 and 11). Next Tuesday is the last one.

Abdula
Mon, 02-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I really couldn't pay that much attention to this episode, I don't know who the genius was who decided to put it after the superbowl. I could understand the reasoning but it really didn't work out for me.

Munsu
Mon, 02-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Ah, just download it then... I didn't watch it when it aired, but I think this is an episode that's worth watching without distractions. At the least, I really liked it.

Sapphire
Mon, 02-04-2008, 01:21 PM
The last 2 episodes were pretty awesome, lol, camsex

I think it's gotten to the point of us knowing who the patients are in House because it's the same every time.

Girl: MOM MY EYE IS SPONTANEOUSLY BLEEDING!
Mom: OMG Honey, I'll call the ambulance!
*Mom rushes to the phone and faints*
Girl: Mom, mom!!
(The episode is not on the person hurt first)

Assassin
Mon, 02-04-2008, 04:17 PM
lol...wilson dating cut throat bitch. awesome. i loved house's expression when she showed up.

and that psych chick was hot....has she been on house before? i remember her from somewhere.

Sapphire
Mon, 02-04-2008, 04:18 PM
I don't remember her from anywhere but she is an awesome actress.

The prostitute-nun is just freakishly awesome.

Munsu
Mon, 02-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Mira Sorvino... she's famous. I'm sure you've seen her in a ton of places.

rockmanj
Mon, 02-04-2008, 09:14 PM
I concur that it was one of the best House eps. ever. The acting was superb, and the Mira Sorvino character was excellent. The line where Wilson is talking to house after he asked the Mira Sorvino Character "are you ok?" actually made me laugh out loud: (You never asked me that question (are you ok) and you've seen me fall down a flight of stairs drunk).

And to Abdula: Fox almost always uses the Superbowl as a lead-in to its most popular show; hecne they'll usually show an episode right after due to the enormous crowd already watching. I think they've done that for quite a while.

Sapphire
Mon, 02-04-2008, 09:52 PM
And to Abdula: Fox almost always uses the Superbowl as a lead-in to its most popular show; hecne they'll usually show an episode right after due to the enormous crowd already watching. I think they've done that for quite a while.

They've done that for so long that it was on an episode of Smart Guy one year.

Abdula
Mon, 02-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Really I never stick around past the post game show.

"Thats House's version of courtship. Oh God he's been wooing me for years" I loved that line. This show is just brilliant.

SamuraiOdin
Tue, 02-05-2008, 01:21 AM
The episode I got after the super bowl cut to the local news right after CTB showed up, and she kissed Wilson. Was there anything after that? I didn't even get the credits :(

Sapphire
Tue, 02-05-2008, 01:32 AM
No, House is just like OHSHI, and it ends

Abdula
Tue, 02-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Tonight's episode was nice. I wasn't really interested in the newly converted patient or her husband, I've just seen this done too much but it was alright. There was some interesting developments though. First off 13 is bi, I don't get why thats a big deal or why she is hiding it but it is interesting. I just wonder what else she is hiding. By the way did I miss something because I still have no idea how Foreman figured that out.

The whole House, Amber, Wilson thing was just awesome. I especially like how House reacted to it initially and how he eventually accepted it in the end after Cuddy told him that he was the most needy person there was so Wilson won't leave him.

Its nice having cut throat bitch back, I always liked her and the new "changes" in her character really made her stand out. Would be nice to have her back as part of the crew.

Taub and Kutner were kinda weird as usual. They always appear to be the most boring characters there and then on rare occasions they reveal that there is more to them than meets the eye.

Let's see what else is there, thought Cuddy's little talk with Wilson was hilarious.

Seriously the writers for this show are just incredible, I mean how they develop the characters and how they portray the intricate nature of their relationships is beatiful.

Munsu
Wed, 02-06-2008, 06:42 AM
Awesome episode, and I just fell in love with 13.

Knives122
Wed, 02-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Awesome episode, and I just fell in love with 13.

B/c of her swinging both ways or the reaction she gave when she was called out on it? :D

Sapphire
Wed, 02-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Haha this episode was good, though I usually don't like when they try to mix religion with medicine.

lol @ bisexualness

Assassin
Wed, 02-06-2008, 10:45 PM
im surprised actually....i didn't think being bisexual was such a big thing in todays society. Im also surprised that forman found out.....did they hint at how he knew? he just sort of blurted it out like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Archangel
Sun, 03-23-2008, 03:41 PM
This may possibly be the bext show i've ever seen.

It's ER + greys anatomy + Dr. House, the most amazing tv carachter of all times that make this the best medical show of all times.

i advise it to everyone.

Munsu
Mon, 04-28-2008, 11:23 PM
House retured tonight with No More Mr. Nice Guy, sounds like a cool episode... anyone seen it yet?

Eurasian
Tue, 04-29-2008, 12:35 AM
It was pretty funny, as usual. I love House vs. Cutthroat Bitch!! "Switch your lubricant with glue"

Assassin
Tue, 04-29-2008, 12:59 AM
lol man, house is such an ass....making people thing he had syphallis. and the house/CB deal over who gets wilson was awesome. they're so childish :p

Munsu
Tue, 04-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Man, this was such a great episode. Once again it deals with a central issue of humanity that House believes in... often it is about no one lies, and now it is about no one can be purely nice. The syphilis bit was great and him and CTB negotiating about time they can spend with Wilson was brilliant. I really liked the last scene with the patient when he starts wondering what else he doesn't like anymore and the wife gets a worried look on her face.

Munsu
Wed, 05-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Well Monday night had another great House episode, probably one of the funniest ever on House.

The whole bit with the investigator meeting House and House kidnapping the soap opera star were great.

On other news, it seems there are plans for a House spin-off. But this won't be a medical drama, but based on a detective who's going to be introduced for a mini-arc on House.

rockmanj
Wed, 05-07-2008, 10:22 AM
A detective? I hope its not that guy from before. But yea, good episode. I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.

Assassin
Wed, 05-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Ya, great ep as always...thinking back, i think there was some important character development, cuz at the end house tells cuddy she should've stopped him....I think the team (and the viewers) realize that house isn't always right, and cuddy realizes that she can't always trust his instincts and let him do whatever he wants...there needs to be a line.

As for the spin-off, if its written and/or created by the same team that does house, i'll definately watch.....i hope it has a similar sense of humor as House. its house's witty remarks and insults that make this show great for me.

Munsu
Mon, 05-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Wow, tonight's episode was amazing, truely one of the best of the series. Huge cliffhanger though. Season finale next week.

rockmanj
Tue, 05-13-2008, 12:17 AM
That was a really good episode! very well written indeed.

Assassin
Tue, 05-13-2008, 02:11 AM
holy hell...probably the best house episode ever. wow. all of a sudden amber's the one dying. cant wait to see how this pans out. man, those house writers are fucking amazing.

Munsu
Tue, 05-13-2008, 04:54 AM
So, why do you guys think they were together? Talking about Wilson? Planning something? As much as House is an asshole, I don't think he'd go for Wilson's girl... unless he has some elaborate plan to cause havoc. Yet again, he wanted to see her naked and felt guilty about it.

rockmanj
Tue, 05-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Hmm, can't really say; I mean it could be a coincidence, but that seems unlikely, seeing as both of them are probably fairly well off, and probably don't fancy buses. I actually didn't put too much thought into that. I'm guessing it would no doubt have something to do with Wilson, as I don't see them just meeting for shits and giggles.

Assassin
Tue, 05-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Ya i dont see house going for amber, its not his style...he mite want to fuck her, but thats all, and thats probably why he felt guilty about wanting to see her naked...even being the asshole he is, he wouldn't say 'i wanna fuck your gf' to wilsons face like that (unless wilson buged him about it, like in the MRI machine, lol)

Most likely they were discussing wilson...amber seems to be serious about him, so she was probably trying to work out a truce with House, knowing that he'd be there forever regardless.

I wonder if she'll die

Sapphire
Tue, 05-13-2008, 07:08 PM
It was a coincidence, or Amber was following him. House took the bus because he was drunk. She prolly won't die, but it will be funny if she has to take meds all the time now and has a cane..

Assassin
Wed, 05-14-2008, 12:48 AM
rofl, that would be ironic....didn't they bring this up once, when wilson was meeting up with her at a bar, and house was there describing the type of girl he usually dates and the type og girl amber is....and wilson was like "so im dating.....you?!" and then they both look at each other and walk away

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 05-14-2008, 12:20 PM
That little cheerleader booty dance Dr. Cutty did was absolutely great

Sapphire
Wed, 05-14-2008, 04:39 PM
It was great actually..

rockmanj
Wed, 05-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Hmm, that would create an insanely funny dynamic if Amber became a cripple like house...that would really screw with Wilson.

Assassin
Thu, 05-15-2008, 01:26 AM
It was great actually..

a testament to the awesomeness of this ep, that i would completely forget cutty's sexy stripper dance by the end of it.

Abdula
Mon, 05-19-2008, 09:21 PM
That was an amazingly intense and immensely gripping and incredibly sad episode. Really that episode was just great.:D

Assassin
Mon, 05-19-2008, 11:03 PM
A very good season finale....i loved the last scene with the note saying she'd gone to pick up house. Some major revelations in this ep as well, like kutner's past (ok, not so major, but still) and a positive for huntingtons for 13.

Can't wait till next season...i wonder if it'll be centered around Wilson hating House, and house trying to win back his friendship in his own deranged way.

Foomanchew24
Mon, 05-19-2008, 11:44 PM
One of the things I liked most about this show was the friendship between House and Wilson. It is too bad that it will be changing into something less sophomoric. Great season ending, can't wait till next season, absolutely love house.

rockmanj
Tue, 05-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Yea, the House/Wilson dynamic will totally change now, especially now that we saw that note..Jesus, that was harsh. Even though unintended, House inadvertently caused the love of Wilson's life to die...I can't wait for the new season to start!

Assassin
Tue, 05-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Well thats probably what they'll work on next season, cuz it wasn't technically house's fault...he told her to go find wilson

Yukimura
Tue, 05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
What a good ending, but I'll miss CB, I really liked her character and the actress looked remarkably better made up and in normal clothes than she did as a doctor. I'd almost be willing to watch another show with her in it just to see her more.

The inevitable House/Wilson strain is going to suck but I will not think highly of Wilson if he decides to hold a grudge against House long-term. House called Wilson's number and then told Amber to find Wilson, it was compeltely her decision to instead try to help House herself and also to randomly get on a bus with him.

The backstory on Cutner didn't really resonate with me, what does the name Cutner have to do with not having parents? 13 acting like Cameron was kind of nice, but then deep down I don't like Cameron b/c she's a wimp, I thought 13 would have more strength hidden in her. Taub going home and hugging his wife was kindof cliché but it fit.

Munsu
Tue, 05-20-2008, 05:49 PM
I really liked Cutty holding House's hand while she was asleep, and House while awake allowed her to remain like that.

With that said, Wilson has no reason to hold a grudge over House because remember Wilson made House risk his life and almost killed him for what was an inevetible situation. Not only that, Wilson CHOSE a girlfriend OVER his best friend. If anything House should hold some ressentment over Wilson for risking his life over someone that didn't mean anything for him. In essence he risked his life for Wilson, and Wilson shouldn't hold ill will towards him for something inevetible.

Twice House almost gave his life for a chance to save CTB... I'd like to find a friend like that.

Jessper
Wed, 05-21-2008, 12:55 AM
Kutner's name was important because it is not an Indian name. He was adopted after his parents died.

I think the thing I was most shocked about in this episode was 13 having the Huntington's gene, I hope it doesn't cut her out of the show in the near future. The rest of the stuff was not as abrupt I guess. Certainly the whole situation was really well done and I was sad for Wilson and House about it but it was all taken slowly, no big surprises.

I think Wilson will have an issue with House for a while just because every time he hears about her dieing it is associated with his name, like that note right at the end would be almost too much to bear if I was in that situation.

Really an amazing episode.

Sapphire
Wed, 05-21-2008, 07:18 AM
I practically cried when CB died, it was awesome.

rockmanj
Wed, 05-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Hmm, looks like next season will definitely have palpable changes, of course House/Wilson dynamic is going to be different; I mean I get Bud's point and all, but I think that painful of a situation is tricky to call. And 13...hmm, well now that she's pretty much received a death sentence, I could see her character going balls to the wall crazy, or like totally inward and introverted...we'll find out next season (although, to be fair, it could literally be decades until the disease causes physical decline and death; usually onset (depending on various factors) in the US and Canada is between 40 and 70).

Eurasian
Thu, 05-22-2008, 08:39 PM
To me, 13 is already inward and introverted...I mean, she wouldn't tell them her real name!!!

I don't think Wilson should be mad at House either. Unless he's like on the anger stage of the stages of grief, he'll eventually get over it.

I thought it was really cute when Taub glomped his wife at the end of the episode.

Munsu
Tue, 09-16-2008, 08:02 PM
First episode of House just finished... and as always, it was awesome. Will give you guys some time to watch it. But, House is crazy motherfucker. And 13 looks hotter than ever.

Assassin
Tue, 09-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Another great season of house...i really wonder how they'll play this out as the season continues, and if it'll stay like that, or go back to normal. It was great to see everyones reaction to the new and their advice to wilson. I love how most people agreed with house and told him to stay because they cared for him, but house told him to stay cuz he was more worried about himself. And as always foreman's pov was completely opposite.

I wonder if this'll turn out like foreman/cameron/chase where they're gone but still part of the show. i'd hate to see wilson and house's witty banter come to an end.

I wont comment on the very final scene until more people have watched it.....but god damn.

Munsu
Tue, 09-16-2008, 10:07 PM
God damn indeed.

I don't think it'll turn out like the Foreman/Cameron/Chase situation. House will get it done you'll see. Looking at next week's episode previews, it looks like we're up for a ton of fun regarding this situation.

Sapphire
Wed, 09-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Dang Wilson owned House. I hope it's the grief talking?

And I'm not sure I can watch with 13's imminent death looming over the show. D:

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 09-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Okay, Wilson needs to cut the shit. He knows how House is, he knows House is miserable and brings misery to others, it's been like a running joke until now. Now that Wilson's miserable he's making an excuse that House made him that way. Amber made her own decision to go pick up House from the bar, she wasn't asked to, and now Wilson wants someone to blame. But he can't even be honest with House about his feelings, he sulks around like a little girl with pent up emotions, while House is honest, though brutally, with him always.

Cuddy trying to guilt trip House is ridiculous. He didn't have any reason to apologize, I feel when people apologize unnecessarily, just to comfort someone else, it's just bullshitting them. And not only did Wilson want an apology, he made his mind up beforehand that he wouldn't accept it even if he got one, because that's not the way House is. Wilson's inability to accept that there are people who deal with life in different ways than his own magnanimous, joyful way is just naive and emotionally irresponsible.

Assassin
Wed, 09-17-2008, 08:21 PM
I dont like the gloomy 13...i preferred the 'im not telling you anything' sarcastic 13 that always fucked with house. Also, i love how Cutner is starting to think more and more like house...everytime theres a crazy idea, its always from him....and usually with a very house-like analogy.

TwisT
Thu, 09-18-2008, 02:50 AM
I finally got my House fix. I can't say i'm a fan of the whole House-Wilson thing right now. I have always loved those two and their mind games and banter. But at the same time i'm thinking they really can't break up their winning team so i'm thinking it's all temporary. So this could actually be a good thing that brings us alot of entertaining drama and then it all goes back to the way it was before.

I don't like the new Huntington-13 that obviously can't do anything without letting her Huntington's affect her in a bad and negative way (at least it's negative IMO).

But i love Cutner. But then again i did from the start. I just loved Kal Penn in Van Wilder and Harold & Kumar. And his crazy personality in House is great. He's like a younger version of House. Probably a little more reckless then House ever was. But that's what i like about him.

Now all i'm waiting for is for House and Cuddy to get together. I have waited for 4 seasons for that to happen now. Let this be the one. They are dancing around each other all the time and you can just there is some sexual tension in the air.

narutosharingan
Thu, 09-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Wilson'll be back. You know House won't rest until he gets him back, or at least bugs him to death to come back. But that comment by Wilson at the end was harsh.

Yukimura
Fri, 09-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Sapphi she's not going to die anytime soon. Huntington's usually kills you in your 40's or so (the reason it's so annoying is that it strikes after you've probably already had kids and passed the genes on if you didn't know you were a carrier).

Anyway Wilson leaving was lame but the lead up was great. Cutner's Caffine Free Diet House looks to be coming along well. I hope they managee to work in some sort of "there's only one real House" situation to bring him down a little like they did with Foreman. You can't really be House without tenure.

Munsu
Fri, 09-26-2008, 07:20 PM
So, anyone watched the 2nd episode?

I thought it was a decent episode... I think it's worth noting that the private detective House hired seems to be the detective they were planning to introduced for a possible spin-off. What did you guys think of him? I don't think a spin-off based on him would be that interesting. But who knows. I liked how House used him in the end though.

Foomanchew24
Fri, 09-26-2008, 08:00 PM
I actually liked the interaction between house and the detective. Whether or not he would be good in his own show, who knows. I really liked the stalking of the other Doctor and interviewing him to see if he would be a good replacement to Wilson. The part where he asked if House knew he wasn't gay was priceless, and House's comeback was even better. Wilson sure is a bitter guy, to throw a friend away so easily, but we all know he will be back. I'm wondering if Cameron and the old crew will ever be back as Houses main group or what the deal is going to be. Out of the new three I really only like Cutner.

Assassin
Fri, 09-26-2008, 08:41 PM
i really liked the detective..he's like a younger version of house, but without being an ass. definately a fun character. and a spinoff based on him, written by the house writers should be a good series.

Munsu
Thu, 10-02-2008, 12:39 PM
The detective was pretty good in the latest episode. All the scenes with Cutty were interesting. They're also hinting at House wanting to get it on with her, so I wonder if that'll ever happen. They've been dancing around it for quite some time. It'll be fun to see how the whole dynamic goes with the detective, since he has access to all these secrets. Kinda wierd that he can't lie well, so he'll have trouble in putting all those secrets to good use.

TwisT
Wed, 10-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Last episode was awesome. A whole episode where House and Willson spent time together. And in the end they end up friends again. I knew they would find there way back to each other. That was orgasmic. And how funny was it not when House made that speech and started crying and we got to see Willson that actually started to wonder if House was capable of showing sadness and sorrow just to see that House staged it to be able to get a DNA test. Best episode in a long time.

rockmanj
Thu, 10-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Fairly interesting, but I don't really like the fact that Wilson gave in. And the whole patient thing was ruined by the ending "the addiction center"? I rolled my eyes on that one...I mean I can't expect House to be like accurate all of the time...but that was just plain ridiculous. Eh, it was decent.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-16-2008, 03:49 AM
Wilson keeps 19 flashlights and a long ass wire in his trunk and can't keep a spare key in his wallet like I do?

It's about time they got that out of the way, I don't know how much more of Wilson's feminine angst I could handle. And yeah, his fake crying was awesome. Wilson was so bewildered by it, he almost didn't catch House taking the sample.

Next week is 13 getting it on with another girl. Hot.

Munsu
Wed, 10-22-2008, 12:38 PM
I'll just say one thing: "LESBIANS!"

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 10-22-2008, 08:15 PM
That was pretty hot. This episode was just comic genius and nice plot development to boot. I love watching 13 in her downward spiral lezzing it up with whichever rug flosser that happens to be in her line of sight.

I love how House defended 13 only to turn around and fire her. "I have enough trouble working with one drug addict" and pops his Vicodin. I can empathize with her though, it must be bad enough to know you'll die at an early age, let alone spend your final years debilitated and unable to care for yourself in the simplest ways.

Munsu
Wed, 10-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Last night's episode was decent... I say decent because it lacked the comedy, but as far as the dramatic portion goes it was great. Cutty "gets" a baby, and there's another development that many have been waiting for since season 1.

Assassin
Wed, 10-29-2008, 09:55 PM
well its about damn time. i was starting to wonder if it would ever actually happen. this ep was all about the characters and thier interpersonal relationsips. this should make for some interesting house/wilson moments.

Munsu
Wed, 10-29-2008, 10:11 PM
well its about damn time. i was starting to wonder if it would ever actually happen. this ep was all about the characters and thier interpersonal relationsips. this should make for some interesting house/wilson moments.
This line would make my day...

Wilson: "Been there, done that."

Munsu
Thu, 12-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Last night's episode was one of the best House episodes. Really funny...

The House vs. Cutty was great, and the prank at the end was awesome, although we should've seen it coming.

Sapphire
Fri, 12-05-2008, 10:33 AM
This was the best episode ever!!! (refering to the hostage ep. crap i'm behind!)

Munsu
Fri, 12-05-2008, 11:15 AM
This was the best episode ever!!! (refering to the hostage ep. crap i'm behind!)
I didn't care much for that episode... the next one is better.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-05-2008, 03:24 PM
I didn't care for that episode either, and House handing him back the gun was just dumb.. I don't care how much House is willing to risk to solve a case.

I'm really liking 13's backstory. Tragic stuff.

rockmanj
Tue, 12-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Hmm....something tells me Foreman might get a little 13 booty for some reason. Like, he never does anything wrong, as House pointed out early in the season. I think a little patient/doctor tryst might spice him up a bit.

Yukimura
Tue, 12-09-2008, 09:57 PM
How right you were rockmanj, how right you were. I love it when a decent, well adjusted, non-gangster black guy manages to get himself a hot white chick. Foreman isn't the kind of guy you'd think a girl would be into, but at the same time Thirteen AKA 'Remy' isn't quite like the typical girl, maybe it'll work out.

Sucks we have to wait till January 19th for the aftermath of this ep. In addition to the awesome Foreman development Cuddy also managed to procure a little bundle of joy for herself House should have plenty of material to beat everyone over the head with when the show resumes.

Abdula
Wed, 12-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah good call on the Foreman-13 thing Rockmanj. I honestly didn't think it would happen, because as you said he is such a good guy. I didn't think he would actually hook up with 13 a sick, obviously unstable coworker who presently is his patient. I really don't see this working out, I mean just a few weeks ago she was doing cocaine and picking up women in bars.

Assassin
Wed, 12-10-2008, 12:19 PM
i think thats the reason it happened in the first place. it wouldn't have worked if 13 was normal and didn't have any issues....a normal 'love story' just isn't something that can happen in this show. Im looking forward to some screwed up relationship stuff with these two. Can't wait till house finds out.

rockmanj
Sat, 12-13-2008, 03:42 AM
Yea, that's pretty much a doomed relationship, and that foreshadowing from Foreman's partner about his patients being numbers kinda strengthened it for me. I mean, I don't see how he can both run that trial and be involved with 13. Something is bound to break. And House seemed very subdued this episode, although the idiot patients made me lol. I can't believe they were dumb enough to believe in asexual reproduction. At least he got his gift.

Munsu
Wed, 01-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Well House returned this Monday with a new episode in its new time slot, right before the great 24. I thought it was a good episode, though at times it felt a bit melodramatic. The highlight of the episode has to be House dealing with the guy repairing his house. Foreman keeps doing House-like maneuvers, and with Thirteen getting a placebo, he'll without a doubt break the rules of his trial. And Cameron looks like she'll be doing Cutty's job for the time being... don't know how long that will last. Maybe an episode?

rockmanj
Thu, 01-22-2009, 08:39 AM
Hmm, the Cameron as administrator angle could be a little interesting...we'll see, I suppose. And it seems Foreman isn't as squeaky clean as seems. And I second the melodramatic aspects...sometimes it was way over the top; still a solid episode.

Munsu
Wed, 03-25-2009, 08:07 AM
So, who's up to date? I just caught up watching the latest 4 episodes, and there have been quite a few interesting things.

1) House forcing 13 and Foreman to "break-up".
2) House goes on a different drug and becomes happy for a while.
3) Taub is fed up with his work, and almost got conned from his savings.
4) A dumb dude with a broken finger.

I think those are pretty much the highlights. Anyways, next episode is with Mos-Def with him being in a coma, but he's really awake and aware of what people are saying and doing to him while he is in a coma. Seems to be similar to that movie that came out not long ago called Awake (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211933/).

Anyone knows how long this season will be? Epguides has it at 20 episodes at the moment, so we might be only two episodes away from the finale, and it seems like the finale will be a big one.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 03-25-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm pretty sure we're two episodes away from the end of this season. I'm also pretty sure Taub did, in fact, get conned out of his savings and was too embarassed to tell the employee that.

Munsu
Wed, 03-25-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm pretty sure we're two episodes away from the end of this season. I'm also pretty sure Taub did, in fact, get conned out of his savings and was too embarassed to tell the employee that.
You think? I can see that as a possibility, but considering they made it seem like he had the money in an envelope which he put back in his jacket pocket, leads me to believe that he didn't do so. I don't think he would've bought donuts had he wasted the money.

Well I can't wait for the finale, guess this was a good time to bump the thread.

Assassin
Thu, 03-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Did a new ep air this tuesday?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 03-26-2009, 06:27 PM
No. All these unannounced week skips mess me up too. The last two episodes are supposed to air on consecutive weeks starting Monday

Munsu
Thu, 03-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Did a new ep air this tuesday?
The show is now on Mondays at 8pm EST before 24.

Assassin
Mon, 04-06-2009, 10:08 PM
what the fuck

TwisT
Tue, 04-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Holy shit!! O_O

That was just WOW!! O_O

Yukimura
Tue, 04-07-2009, 11:53 AM
**Explitive Deleted**

Well that came out of nowhere story wise. This is inevitably going to lead to character development up the wazoo. House is going to obsess over finding out why and Cuddy and Wilson will probably have to bend over backwards to keep him from falling apart. And off to the side seeing how Foreman deals with grief was interesting and I wonder if it might stir the pot in his relationship with Thirteen (why on Earth does she answer to and refer to herself as 'Thirteen' even when House isn't around, that just seems weird). I think it's going to be a very interesting rest of the season.

Assassin
Tue, 04-07-2009, 03:14 PM
aren't there like only one or two eps left anyway? i wonder if he really was murdered. maybe the remaining eps will be used to find his killer....either that or major character development like yuki said.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 04-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Good to see that wasn't the last episode, looks like two more to go. Kutner's storyline probably won't be followed since the actor just took a position as associate director in Obama's Public Liaison office.

Assassin
Tue, 04-14-2009, 11:50 AM
So house is going crazy...kool. I wonder if that'll be the driving force behind next season.

I think they need to change up the show a bit though. Its become too formulaic. Its almost always the same and you can guess who's gonna say what next.

TwisT
Mon, 05-04-2009, 11:51 PM
So did anyone watch tonight's episode? It was awesome. Don't wanna say to much incase someone that hasn't watched yet reads this but was great to see House trying to deal with his new insanity and FINALLY the ending was like an orgasm. The cat's finally out of the box (or however that saying goes). Oh how i have waited for it to finally happen. Orgasmic.

Munsu
Tue, 05-12-2009, 12:03 AM
I did watch it, and indeed it was awesome.

So, anyone saw tonight's finale? It really blew my mind.

Xrlderek
Wed, 05-13-2009, 12:02 PM
That episode was pretty damn good.. wow. I have to admit I didn't really see any of it coming, I usually never do. I'm really wondering how the next season will be.

Xrlderek
Wed, 07-22-2009, 07:42 PM
New season 21st september, 2 hour premiere. Isn\t that unusually quick? Here is a preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_1JzZ4CeI

Munsu
Wed, 09-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Man, I can't wait for House to return. Been watching all the promos out so far (12 total), and the premiere looks to be a ton of fun. My favorite so far has been promo #8.

Anyways, 2 more weeks till the show returns, and the show is still on Mondays.

Here are 12 promos for the next season. My favorite is #8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_1JzZ4CeI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5k-jotksSM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swtL4LJCTqI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKXED694PdI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty3XY2CSSuA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5xKm5EE3UE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZk4NtQfOsg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jymGx2mXByc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi1fxbFAWKo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubq_ugU_mgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv0mDiIBctI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHp6KLOPky0

Sapphire
Thu, 09-10-2009, 08:34 AM
I love the song in promo 1, but I can't watch anymore cuz I don't want spoilers ahhh!!!!

Munsu
Thu, 09-10-2009, 11:32 AM
I love the song in promo 1, but I can't watch anymore cuz I don't want spoilers ahhh!!!!
Well, most promos are reusing the same scenes, so you're not missing much. Just a couple of some different scenes, like #8 for example.

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Oh shit y'all, House just got outsmarted. Black House is a formidable opponent.

This episode has been really good so far. I love mental institution settings, like in 12 Monkeys and K-Pax.

Edit: And within 2 hours he's out. Damn. I'm a little disappointed.

Munsu
Mon, 09-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Oh shit y'all, House just got outsmarted. Black House is a formidable opponent.

This episode has been really good so far. I love mental institution settings, like in 12 Monkeys and K-Pax.

Edit: And within 2 hours he's out. Damn. I'm a little disappointed.
It would've been nice to have him there longer. To tell you the truth, although I really liked the episode, I was a bit disappointed with it. I though it would've been a lot more funny than what it actually was. I thought overall the 2nd hour was a bit boring with all the drama.

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-22-2009, 01:05 AM
Same here, the first hour was strong but then it just lost momentum and opted for a happy ending rather than dealing with the problem a little more in-depth. I felt a little cheated at the end.

Did they ever explain House's hallucinations? I feel like they just kind of wrote that off by implying that he's taking new meds.

I also really hope that his psychiatrist (I seriously can't remember the character or actor's name) stays in the show. He was a strong character.

Munsu
Tue, 09-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Same here, the first hour was strong but then it just lost momentum and opted for a happy ending rather than dealing with the problem a little more in-depth. I felt a little cheated at the end.

Did they ever explain House's hallucinations? I feel like they just kind of wrote that off by implying that he's taking new meds.

I also really hope that his psychiatrist (I seriously can't remember the character or actor's name) stays in the show. He was a strong character.
Don't know his name, but he's indeed great. I'm majorly remember him from the show Thief a few years back. It was a cool mini-series. And I think he was in the movie Poseidon, though I didn't watch it.

As for the hallucinations, I'm not sure. I think it had something to do with how he was dealing with the deaths, and the meds were making it worse. Not really sure.

Sapphire
Tue, 09-22-2009, 04:36 PM
I enjoyed this episode. It was like a little movie. I was touched. The writing was clever too.

I did find myself second guessing everything for awhile because I thought it could be House's hallucination! I agree I want the head psychologist to come back he's cool. I like how House's character developed! I don't know if that will make him less cantakerous though, because that part is funny. I did like his slightly less hostile sarcasm though.

I was sort of expecting the relationship to end because I would think it would be awkward if German-chick just swung by the hospital with Cuddy around and while House was supposed to be saving patient lives. Maybe this episode will open House up into having a relationship with Cuddy finally! I can't wait until his co-workers experience House's new attitude.

Testarossa Autodrive
Tue, 09-22-2009, 10:15 PM
As much as I adore asshole!House, that hug with his roommate at the end was just extremely touching. Oh, and the face plant in the cake was epic, too. It was definitely nice to see a different side of what Laurie's character is capable of, but I'm kind of wary about him changing his ways. I don't think he will too drastically. He'll always be somewhat sarcastic, but who knows about the trusting people and being vulnerable thing.

We'll see.

Archangel
Wed, 09-23-2009, 02:39 PM
I loved the episode, because it leads me to think that we'll now get to see a new sort of House, brilliant yet not broken

The way he kept making himself miserable and pushing everyone away was starting to get to me, at one point it was like he was doing it on purpose so he could mope around complaining about it later

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Although I didn't like how the episode ended, I thought it was a nice touch for things not to work out between him and the German woman. It showed that House could make himself vulnerable, get hurt, and learn how to move on. If things had turned out favorably for him, he wouldn't have learned that lesson.

It'll be good to see how that experience changed him. I don't think he'll be any less sarcastic and egotistical, so hopefully the show won't lower itself to melodrama.

Munsu
Wed, 09-23-2009, 04:47 PM
What will change from House is that we'll see a more composed House. His motivations and reasons for doing some things will change. But other than that, he'll be the same asshole he's always been. He'll just screw people over, and be happy about it.

The Chancellor
Sat, 09-26-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't think he'll be any less sarcastic and egotistical, so hopefully the show won't lower itself to melodrama. I think he will be. I think this episode was a tool used to get him to break down and reveal a new House to us.

I don't think he'll be an asshole anymore. To be honest I think he'll be a lot nicer to everyone. Otherwise what was the point of him getting so bad that he broke. I'm wondering if people will be disappointed if/when he isn't a douche anymore. Aren't you people getting sick of him being that way? I was. And to everyone thinking that "ooh no it's a part of his personality, yeah he can be a genius and still be nice. Watch it'll work.

Archangel
Tue, 09-29-2009, 01:01 AM
House - Season 6, episode 2 (http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5103757/House.S06E02.720p.HDTV.x264-SiTV.mkv.5103757.TPB.torrent)

Archangel
Tue, 09-29-2009, 04:52 AM
Lol, i called it the moment he posted the case online

I'm happy it turned out this way, having foreman as the boss was refreshing but the name of the show is House after all

I'm looking forward to seeing if his new attitude is gonna change his process

PS: Damn, 13 looks good in a bikini

Munsu
Tue, 09-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Yeah, it was quite obvious that House was going to work on the case once the online plot device was introduced. I myself really liked the episode, and I'm glad the psychiatrist is still around.

House will be back, but I'm sure Foreman is still boss... so we'll see how it goes.

So nosejob quit and 13 got fired... will that stick with House returning?

Sapphire
Tue, 09-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Nah they're back on the job.

I loved House's cooking epiphany!!!

Archangel
Tue, 09-29-2009, 01:29 PM
How was the loss of the other guy to the Obama administration explained? I missed that episode

Munsu
Tue, 09-29-2009, 01:40 PM
How was the loss of the other guy to the Obama administration explained? I missed that episode
You missed that episode? More like you missed the final handful of episodes of last season considering that he commited suicide and it was a major plot point that fueled House's illucinations.

Archangel
Tue, 09-29-2009, 02:12 PM
You missed that episode? More like you missed the final handful of episodes of last season considering that he commited suicide and it was a major plot point that fueled House's illucinations.

Oh really? Shit

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-05-2009, 07:58 PM
So now Chase is Ozymandias? Didn't see that coming.

poopdeville
Tue, 10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
First episode started out dumb. House doesn't need to stay in a mental hospital. Any competent psychiatrist would have sent him home once he recovered from his withdrawals and referred him to another good psychiatrist.

Also, it's extremely fucked up to put a mental patient in solitary confinement just because he's being "difficult". Mental institutions aren't jails, and they aren't supposed to punish sick people.

Sex and talent show was okay though.

Watching the next one. That VR intro was lame. And "the code is kind of janky"? Seriously? Fox is too lame.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 10-06-2009, 11:57 AM
I thought throwing him in solitary confinement was pretty disturbing myself. It doesn't work in prison either.

I was half-immersed in homework at the time, exactly what did House accomplish sticking that guy's arm in the box with the mirror?

Assassin
Tue, 10-06-2009, 12:03 PM
My guess is, it had something to doi with his nerves/muscles finally unclenching after being like that for 36 years. He tricked his brain into "letting go" of the kids arm.

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-06-2009, 12:48 PM
I was half-immersed in homework at the time, exactly what did House accomplish sticking that guy's arm in the box with the mirror?
It's an actual treatment that is used to treat Phantom Limb pain. Takes more than 2 minutes to do, though.

Mirror Box treatment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_box)

The patient places his or her good limb into one side, and the stump into the other. The patient then looks into the mirror on the side with good limb and makes "mirror symmetric" movements, as a symphony conductor might, or as we do when we clap our hands. Because the subject is seeing the reflected image of the good hand moving, it appears as if the phantom limb is also moving. Through the use of this artificial visual feedback it becomes possible for the patient to "move" the phantom limb, and to unclench it from potentially painful positions.

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Tonight's episode was nuts. Nice little patient of the week story going on, but I love how the Dibala thing is becoming such an issue for Chase. I can't wait for it to come to a head.

Also the last scene made me get teary-eyed.

Logrus
Tue, 10-20-2009, 01:43 PM
was a heavy scene perhaps but you got teary eyes :O

Liked how House never seems to comprehend or care about a though situation at all :D

Hope this show doesn't die.

Archangel
Wed, 10-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Tonight's episode was nuts. Nice little patient of the week story going on, but I love how the Dibala thing is becoming such an issue for Chase. I can't wait for it to come to a head.

Also the last scene made me get teary-eyed.

Yeah it's really nice to see House making a real effort in improving himself

Testarossa Autodrive
Wed, 11-11-2009, 06:44 PM
The case was pretty boring, but I did like the scenes with House - of course. I'm anxious to see where this thing goes with Cuddy because they were talking about how the relationship is going to be explored more and jerked around. And I'm, surprisingly enough, anticipating to see how things turn out with Allison and Robert (yes, we've switched to first names now).

And what's this thing with House trying to get his old team back? Interesting.

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Man, House faked me out like 3 times during this episode. I guess all that mental rehab must have worn off. He's back to fucking with people's lives again.

Though it was damn satisfying to see him get decked by Chase.

Testarossa Autodrive
Tue, 11-24-2009, 12:16 AM
I gotta say, this episode was a bit better than what's been going on lately. Honestly, I didn't really care for Allison and Robert's deal. I want to know what's going on between House and Cuddy! D:

XanBcoo
Mon, 11-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Tonight's episode was amazing. It was great to see that Wilson is comparable to House in his deductive reasoning skills but that he is, as House said, still just a doormat.

It was also fun to see House's cases from the outside this week.

Sapphire
Tue, 12-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Wilson's becoming more like House and House is becoming more like... a human. Great development in a great series!

XanBcoo
Tue, 12-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Wilson's becoming more like House and House is becoming more like... a human. Great development in a great series!
Yeah, seems like Cameron was right about House corrupting everyone around him. Still glad she's gone though. She was getting preachy and annoying.

It was a little heartwarming to see House show up for Wilon's surgery despite what he said. He's a good friend :o.

Archangel
Wed, 12-02-2009, 04:46 AM

My thoughts exactly

I also think that Cuddy is really rushing into this relationship, i wonder if she's forcing herself into it because she is still open to the possibility of her and House being together

Assassin
Sat, 12-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Or maybe the junior boy detective is great in the sack.

Testarossa Autodrive
Sat, 12-05-2009, 08:25 PM
I, too, am wondering if this is Cuddy just rushing into a relationship in order to convince herself she doesn't want to be with House (or to convince House that she doesn't want to be with him) because we didn't really get a feel for her boy toy as a character when he was in the...er, what..handful of episodes last season? He's not like any of the original team or even the other three whose lives we delved into. It just seems like detective boy's character isn't being explored enough to convince me their relationship is going to last much longer.

Archangel
Sun, 12-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Or maybe the junior boy detective is great in the sack.

Ha, there's actually been an interview recently where when asked that same question the actress playing Cuddy answered "Because he's hung"

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 12-07-2009, 09:01 PM
What the fuck? House is preempted for some bullshit nonsense Carrie Underwood holiday extravaganza? That makes me want to puke in my fucking soup.

XanBcoo
Mon, 12-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Pissed me off too. I finish cooking my food for the week and sit back to enjoy House, just like every Monday, and all I see is A Very Carrie Underwood Christmas with yodeling rednecks.

Fox can suck a fuck.

Testarossa Autodrive
Tue, 12-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Was there supposed to be a new episode? I don't remember seeing a preview for the next one during last weeks episode. D:

TwisT
Tue, 12-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Actually i don't think it will be any new episode at all in December. Most shows have taken a Christmas break now. House, Heroes, The Simpsons, Family Guy, V, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Smallville. And that's just from the once i watch.

poopdeville
Tue, 12-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Why is V taking a break? It's a miniseries.

Munsu
Tue, 12-15-2009, 10:56 PM
It's not a miniseries. It's a series... ABC just decided to air the first 4 episodes now for whatever reason, and resume the series on a later date.

Anyways, just caught up to House. Good stuff all around... loved the final scene with Wilson outbidding Cuddy.

I think House returns around January 25... of course, leading in the highly awesome 24.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 12-16-2009, 12:09 AM
I agree. I've only watched halfway through season 2 and season 6, but that wilson scene was awesome. "She hurt my friend, so she must pay"

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 03:54 AM
What's up with Chase and Wilson and their queer haircuts? They look awful

Testarossa Autodrive
Wed, 01-13-2010, 03:57 AM
Haha, I was thinking that, too. Well, not for Wilson. I hadn't even noticed. But Chase...eh, he looks so stupid.

THE EPISODE WAS EPIC, btw. <3

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 11:26 AM
What's up with Chase and Wilson and their queer haircuts? They look awful

Agreed

The whole episode was pretty gay in more than one sense, nothing really happened

XanBcoo
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Dunno what y'all are talking about.

The whole cockblocking story between House and Wilson was amazing. I loved Wilson's masterstroke at the end.

This was also the first episode where I was able to guess the ending to each story fairly accurately. I figured out that Foreman was lying to everyone when he said to Taub that he was gonna leave if he didn't get a raise. I spent the rest of the episode awaiting his eventual "gotcha".

I also realized that the patient of the week was a cop about half way through, and watching him die as P-Funk's Maggot Brain (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXq4GlHgROQ) played was pretty powerful.

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:33 PM
So you prefer episodes where you know exactly what's going to happen next? Why are you even watching House then?

XanBcoo
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:42 PM
I liked the interplay between House and Wilson. I liked knowing that Foreman had the upper hand and was stringing everyone else along, and as I said, was eager to see the payoff at the end. I also was interested to see if my assumptions about the cop were right and was curious about his motivations and relationships.

Just like with Sherlock Holmes, some of the good House episodes are the ones that require involvement from the audience. It's no fun watching an episode only to have an out-of-nowhere ending jump out at you. It feels good knowing that the characters are so strongly established that I can't be fooled by Foreman pretending to be the token black character threatening to walk out because of low pay.

Testarossa Autodrive
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:48 PM
I don't think House and Wilson's relationship will ever get boring; not to me, anyway. Everything about this episode but the whole scenario between the two I could have done without; the case, the whole shenanigans between Foreman and the other three was meh and hardly funny at all.

Sapphire
Wed, 01-13-2010, 04:56 PM
I actually liked the cop story. The cop ended up being the backstabber to the dealer and the dealer ended up being the faithful one. The story wasn't happy, it ended in betrayal and death... with a backdrop of an atmosphere that most likely deals out betrayal and death (black market in drugs)... so it's fitting.

XanBcoo
Mon, 01-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Episode's still got 15 minutes left, but I bet Archangel will tell me not to like it because I can tell that Wibberly is bluffing about his crappy life to guilt trip House. Kinda looks and feels like Wilson has set it up.

Animeniax
Mon, 01-25-2010, 08:51 PM
I don't get why all the guys are going on and on about this hot patient when Dr. Hadley is standing right there and much much more gorgeous than the patient.

Archangel
Tue, 01-26-2010, 01:06 PM
I don't get why all the guys are going on and on about this hot patient when Dr. Hadley is standing right there and much much more gorgeous than the patient.

Funny, i was thinking the same thing too

I wonder if that final scene means that romance will blossom again between those two or if it's just their symbolic way of burying the hatchet

Sapphire
Tue, 01-26-2010, 02:24 PM
I loved the psycopath. She was snide, clever, and cocky. Like the blue haired girl in Toradora. She was epic in the way she switched from seemingly feeling to her normal cold, conniving self. That she mocked the hell out of 13 was awesome.

I thought the fact that she was crying at such a newly felt emotion of hurt was also touching. I would have thought 13 would have a look of triumph on her face with the psycopath crying, because she seemed to inherently dislike psycopath, but what was on her face was almost... compassion?

XanBcoo
Tue, 01-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Funny, i was thinking the same thing too

I wonder if that final scene means that romance will blossom again between those two or if it's just their symbolic way of burying the hatchet
I thought it was the other doctor's house that he delivered the check to. He stood outside Cuddy's office to apologize but couldn't, so he gave the check to Wibberly as a way to get rid of his guilt for cutting up Cuddy's photo. What would Cuddy do with all that money?

I also liked the psychopath, Sapphire. I think she created a good bit of tension between her and House as well. I liked that Foreman and 13 are on good terms as well.

But overall I didn't really enjoy the episode that much. It's good that House felt guilt about screwing over his med school friend, but it just feels a bit like we're retreading old character developments.

Testarossa Autodrive
Tue, 01-26-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm kind of anticipating the antics between House and Wilson that are supposed to happen during the next episode. The preview looks hilarious, even though they've played pranks on each other before. I don't think that'll ever get old to me.

Archangel
Tue, 01-26-2010, 07:08 PM
I actually meant the scene between Foreman and 13, not House and Cuddy

XanBcoo
Tue, 01-26-2010, 07:15 PM
I actually meant the scene between Foreman and 13, not House and Cuddy
Oh right. Bad memory. I must have a guilty conscience because I want Cuddy and House to be together.

I dunno, I'd be optimistic about 13 and Foreman's relationship if every other relationship in this show hadn't already fallen apart horribly. They're on good terms again now, but their interactions have been kinda melodramatic so far.

His logic for firing her was kinda daytime soap opera territory.

Archangel
Tue, 01-26-2010, 07:20 PM
I don't want to be pessimistic about it since i think those 2 are perfect for each other but after all the crap he's pulled House will have to show real signs of how he's a changed man to even have a shot at her again

If that doesn't work out my hope is that he just spends the rest of his days with Wilson in bro love matrimony

XanBcoo
Mon, 02-08-2010, 09:34 PM
That was my favorite episode this season. I wasn't expecting to like it, but it really pulled at the heartstrings. Even before the 20 minute mark there was an hour's worth of drama. Cuddy goes through some pretty harrowing shit :(.

And the ending was great. I love it when hard work and moral integrity pay off.

Edit: And why the hell won't they change the opening credits?? Jennifer Morrison has left the show for good but she's still up there in place of Taub and 13.

Testarossa Autodrive
Mon, 02-08-2010, 11:41 PM
I was pleasantly surprised by this episode and very much enjoyed getting a glimpse of what Cuddy goes through. There's about 20 minutes left in the show, but I'm fully enjoying it so far. :) A nice breath of fresh air.

Sapphire
Wed, 02-10-2010, 09:36 PM
This episode was amazing, Cuddy is a badass.

Assassin
Sun, 02-21-2010, 02:50 PM
man, she was showing a lot of cleavage int his one though, even for Cuddy.

lilphatboi88
Mon, 02-22-2010, 04:11 AM
yup, ratings must be dipping.

XanBcoo
Mon, 03-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Oh my God, House/Chase/Wilson speed dating and Wilson in a porn movie.

This episode is great.

Animeniax
Tue, 03-09-2010, 09:25 PM
The speed dating scene was great. Sucks that House shot that one hot chick down for being a fake perfect woman.

Again, the show amazes me how they talk about good-looking people, and all the while the gorgeous Dr. Hadley is standing right there and there are no references made to how gorgeous she is.

XanBcoo
Wed, 03-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Yeah, I got all excited when I thought House had met his match in that brunette girl. However, him dissecting her facade was even better.

And Remi looked really good in that hat.

Archangel
Wed, 03-10-2010, 03:31 PM
We probably won't see House with another woman any time soon, the producers already clearly stated that Huddy is going to happen sooner or later and my money is on the season finale

This episode hinted to a possible romance between 13 and Chase, and i think it would be interesting to see something of a love triangle between those 2 and Foreman.

XanBcoo
Wed, 03-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Man, I hope not. I can't stand romantic melodrama. I could have at least one more season of patient-of-the-week/House being House/character exploration with as little love triangles as possible.

The writers of this show can't write interesting romance for me. They're my least favorite parts of the show.

Archangel
Tue, 03-16-2010, 09:02 PM
This week's episode was terribly predictable, the "you deserve to die" line pretty much gave the whole plot away

The organ was pretty awesome though

Assassin
Tue, 03-16-2010, 10:10 PM
House is losing its touch....its just not the same for some reason. I think its starting to become too routine. More drama then medical.

Archangel
Tue, 03-16-2010, 10:11 PM
No, it's just that this particular episode wasn't very good

House kept tripping over himself, the solution was too obvious and nobody gives a shit about Taub

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 03-17-2010, 10:10 AM
How is it, anyway, that in a group of who knows how many people auditioning for that doctor's spot, did the guy who plays Taub land the role??

Archangel
Wed, 03-17-2010, 10:18 AM
How is it, anyway, that in a group of who knows how many people auditioning for that doctor's spot, did the guy who plays Taub land the role??
They needed some contrast so all of the beautiful people on that show could look even more so

Sapphire
Wed, 03-17-2010, 10:50 AM
I think that Taub himself fits the role. I have to question Foreman's actor however, for the following reasons.

I feel like Foreman has been somewhat douchey ever since he came into power. But he doesn't even have true power. His subordinates don't respect him or do anything he says if they think it's dumb. It's almost like he's their supervisor in name only. He came into power out of pure convenience and he doesn't know how to command it. I think this was even verbally said at one point. He pretty much seems like a poser to me.

Yet people are comparing him to House. How is he like house? He is willing to do underhanded things to get what he wants, but who on that show isn't? Thus I see a tension between the character he's supposed to be and the character he's portraying.

XanBcoo
Wed, 03-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Yeah, they were pretty heavy with the "Foreman is House" in the early seasons, but he's become more of a background character now and I kinda agree with Sapphire. Too much "tell" and not enough "show".

I dunno what y'all's problem with Taub is though.

Testarossa Autodrive
Wed, 03-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Spoilers:

As much as I don't care for Taub, they really hit me at the end of the episode when House looks back and sees the young nurse squeeze his arm. I mean, we don't know if Taub really is cheating, but it would make for an interesting twist if he really was lying this whole time. I'd much prefer it that way, in fact, 'cause then it would make Taub's character more interesting.

P.S.

I'm happy that the House/Wilson friend relationship thing isn't getting old yet. It's still got some oomph and warmed my heart at the end.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 03-30-2010, 01:49 AM
The next episode doesn't air until April 12th. What the fuck is going on? What is it with the one new episode a month crap?

Assassin
Tue, 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
ya, its fucked....they do that with a lot of shows. random breaks for no reason (or for fucking american idol >_>)

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-12-2010, 08:16 PM
I thought this episode was pretty good aside from a few awkward bits of dialog. Really good, character driven scenes. I think they could have done without the zombified baby-stealing nurse thing, but I guess it is a "medical drama".

I hope this Cameron cameo thing only lasts for this episode. It was good that that whole story was resolved but I can't take any more of her.

Testarossa Autodrive
Mon, 04-12-2010, 10:26 PM
This episode is pretty wild, at least between Taub and Foreman. Cameron is really getting on my nerves, too. I'm not happy that she's back. I hope she leaves.

Edit: The way Cameron came back and left irritated the hell out of me. Her character, to me, was and always will be really annoying.

Testarossa Autodrive
Mon, 04-19-2010, 10:31 PM
*bump*

This episode is turning out to be way more epic than the last one. The last one was just annoying. I'm actually kind of interested in the patient this time too, which has become a rarity.

Archangel
Mon, 04-26-2010, 09:08 PM
13 is surprisingly flat chested

TwisT
Wed, 04-28-2010, 01:43 AM
The lock-down episode was awesome. Didn't care much for Cameron and Chase, but Forman and Taub where awesome. And i liked 13 and Willson too. A lot of awesomeness packed in the same episode.

This episode of House was great as well. And Taub actually went though with it. What a moron. But i guess his wife has some blame to share. Set him up like that and get his hopes up and then just shut it all down when it's all been set in motion. It's like promise an alcoholic he will get a drink and then pour it up in a glass then leave and call him and tell him he can't have it. The amount of willpower needed to withstand it is simply something Taub lacks.

And i think 13 chest is fine the way it is ^^

EDIT: Can anyone tell me where i recognize the patient from? Ever since monday night i have been trying to figure it out but i come up with nothing.

Zati
Wed, 04-28-2010, 02:29 AM
Sara from Prison Break. :)

Yeah, Taub's an idiot. He should've somehow tried to control his libido, lol. He has a pretty devoted and faithful wife, and she even almost went along with he wanted. But yeah, she does have some blame for the matter, too. Anyway, I just don't think their marriage will last much longer, they've too many problems.

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Dang, I missed more than half of the episode.

From what I saw, though, I think Taub is a dick. On the other hand, I can't decide if I feel sorry for his wife or not. She's being screwed around and it's unfair, but we've also never seen her when she's not complaining about something or having a fight. All I think when she comes up is "Oh, there's Taub's bitchy wife..."

Edit: And the bit at the end with the milk, I can only assume Wilson and his ex wife had a fight about milk going in the door instead of the fridge and House is trying to stir up trouble. Or is it the other way around and he's trying to resolve conflict?

Animeniax
Wed, 04-28-2010, 10:51 AM
13 is surprisingly flat chested

Can't have it all. She's insanely gorgeous.

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-28-2010, 11:11 AM
She has a nude scene in some terrible movie called Alpha Dog. She's not huge but it's not that bad...

Zati
Wed, 04-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Oh god, I remember that movie, with Justin Timberlake.

Yep, you're spot on. Wilson and his ex-wife had a fight, among other things, about the milk, and the bit at the end was House trying to further annoy Wilson. I think he knows that his plan actually backfired, so he wasn't too pleased about it.

Assassin
Mon, 05-03-2010, 11:35 PM
so instead of being a drug addict, house will now be a drunk?

XanBcoo
Tue, 05-04-2010, 01:29 AM
Christ, that last shot of Hugh was intense.

I liked this episode. There was nothing particularly stupid about the patient of the week. I liked House's character development and the fact that he actually spent time with the team (even if they were paid by Wilson). Their arguments and discussions about the patient were interesting. I think the Taub-affair subplot was wrapped up a bit too neatly by the end of the episode, but I doubt it's the last we'll hear about him and his bitchy wife.

It kinda bugs me that Foreman is basically devoid of any characterization now, though. He used to be my favorite.

Testarossa Autodrive
Tue, 05-11-2010, 04:21 PM
I loved the way they did this episode; from the perspective of House in the therapist going around as he explains how the case went. Very creative. I also liked how the therapist was attempting to dig deeper by relating him to the patient who had lost her past, which, by the way, was pretty interesting as well.

Overall, good second to last episode of the season. I hate/love the strife between him and Wilson again. Makes for some really good story telling.

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-17-2010, 08:06 PM
Well no one saw that one coming...

Next season better be the last.

Edit: I mean this episode was intense as hell and really good but any more seasons will just kill it.

TwisT
Mon, 05-17-2010, 10:33 PM
OH YEEEEEAAAAAH BABY!!!

Finally. How i have been waiting. This better not be a drug-induced hallucination. I really hope Olivia Wilde comes back for next season. The way it ended makes it look like it's uncertain whether she will be back or not.

IMDB lists 4 movies that she is involved in.

# Cowboys & Aliens (2011) (pre-production) .... Ella
# Butter (2012) (filming) (rumored) .... Brooke
# TRON Legacy (2010) (post-production) .... Quorra
# The Next Three Days (2010) (post-production) .... Nicole

It would suck if she's not back because right now, she is the most interesting character on this show except the House-Cuddy-Wilson triangle. Foreman is my favorite team member but as people have pointed out before, they haven't really done anything with him lately. He mostly just sits there (hoping they change that next season and give him more focus). He used to be the only guy that had the balls to stand up to House. Much because he is a milder version of House.

Also have we gotten any indication on what it was that was wrong with Thirteen? Are we to assume it's her Huntington's or some other unknown reason or was there clues in this and previous episodes that i have forgotten/missed?

Surprised that Wilson was in like 1 or 2 scenes. Thought that he would at least be in the end maybe to give us a cliffhanger on his status but instead nothing.

Testarossa Autodrive
Mon, 05-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Am I the only one who's kind of saddened by the fact that this is happening? I like fucked up House. I kind of don't want him to get better or for things to change. *sigh* Oh well, we'll see how it goes. At least I know if they do it right that it won't be easy. >_>

XanBcoo
Tue, 05-18-2010, 12:15 AM
Am I the only one who's kind of saddened by the fact that this is happening? I like fucked up House. I kind of don't want him to get better or for things to change. *sigh* Oh well, we'll see how it goes. At least I know if they do it right that it won't be easy. >_>

No, you're not the only one. I think it's a retarded decision.

Testarossa Autodrive
Tue, 05-18-2010, 12:37 AM
No, you're not the only one. I think it's a retarded decision.

Thank God. Well, I can at least say that it's only the beginning. This happened once before in some sense, but who knows if it will work out. I just hope they don't make too many more stupid decisions. This episode was amazing except for the very end. >_>

Assassin
Tue, 05-18-2010, 12:50 AM
ya, i wanted to see druggie house again. the show has lost its charm, mainly because house isn't the complete dick he used to be.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 05-18-2010, 01:03 AM
Yeah House acted way too human in this episode. It's kind of eerie and completely breaks character.

Coming into the start of this season we knew House was going to rehab and he was out after two episodes. I don't give he and Cuddy nearly that long to grow tired of each other.

XanBcoo
Tue, 05-18-2010, 01:09 AM
I don't think it's the "House not acting like a dick" that bothers me. I think this entire season has been working hard to show us that he's making small steps to become a better person, and in the end I'd love to see House be a well-adjusted and truly happy human being.

His dealing with Hannah's death would have been a good catalyst for some serious inner turmoil and character development. I would have loved it if the episode had ended abruptly with him holding the Vicodin pills. But no, we get the cop out. Cuddy comes in and gives everyone what they want to see. Wrapping things up just in time for an uneventful next season.

The AV Club put it rather well: http://www.avclub.com/articles/help-me,41253/

What interests me here is how "Help" aims to be a culmination of this season's main question: can House be a better man? And if he is, will that improve his life? The first part looks to be a yes. There've been rough patches, but he's opened out more, tried to handle Wilson's situation better, and, most importantly (at least according to the current perspective of the series), he's stayed off the Vicodin. The real tricky part is in whether or not that will make him "happy," and here's where I feel the show really let us down. Cuddy's admission that she's in love with House has both been a long time coming and completely unbelievable, and to have it come tonight, after he was especially cruel to her, is more about wanting to end the season on an up note than it is about a natural character progression. I can buy Cuddy having feelings for House, but the timing here is just strange. I guess because he watched someone die, he finally convinced her to the cause?

I can't imagine where the show will go from here.

Edit: Just for the record, this episode was amazing and probably my favorite one this season, but that ended when Cuddy walked in the door.

Assassin
Sat, 05-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Ya, the last scene ruined it....screw happy love stories. i want the drugs!

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-22-2010, 12:28 AM
I think House could overcome his problems without the sappy melodrama.

Or perhaps this is just a part of him learning to trust other people and make himself emotionally vulnerable.

Either way, it was handled awkwardly.

Testarossa Autodrive
Sat, 05-22-2010, 01:35 PM
I think at this point, House is such a different person dealing with some serious problems and Cuddy is such a different person, needing that human connection that one of them will eventually get fed up with the other and end things due to frustration or the realization that they are just too far apart on the spectrum. *shrug* I can see them lasting for a little while, but one of them has got to be the first to crack.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 09-16-2010, 11:32 PM
The season premiere is Monday, for those of you who care. I'm not really sure I do.

Munsu
Sat, 09-18-2010, 10:23 AM
I myself liked seeing them together, not because I actually am rooting for them, but becasue I want to see where this train wreck is going.

Anyways, he's a preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msYEXB2-Gx8

Testarossa Autodrive
Sun, 09-19-2010, 05:57 PM
I too am highly anticipating the inevitable train wreck.

Sapphire
Sun, 09-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Tension for five years can't end in a train wreck! They'll have a tumultuous day and it'll end in hate sex or something. Looking forward to this. Oh, and Chase.

Archangel
Tue, 09-21-2010, 11:36 AM
13 better not go MIA on me, i need my weekly dose of eye candy along with House shenanigans

Testarossa Autodrive
Tue, 09-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Ahhhh, they had me going there when House said it, but then those uncertain expressions came along and I could see the foreshadowing of disastrous things to come. HOPE IS STILL ALIVE!

Assassin
Wed, 09-22-2010, 05:23 PM
i hope the assistant stick around, i like him

Munsu
Mon, 09-27-2010, 08:38 AM
I think I read he won't be around. I just finished the first episode and enjoyed it. Can't wait to see House back at the office.

Assassin
Tue, 09-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Cuddy does have a big ass.

Nice episode. Good to see house being indecisive because of cuddy and their relationship. And the fight was good too. Lets see how the rest of this season unfolds.

Sapphire
Tue, 09-28-2010, 05:30 PM
If anyone was being House Jr., it was definitely Taub. This episode was hilarious AND touching, I cried. Why do I think Chase is dating thirteen?