PDA

View Full Version : Question about batch Naruto downloads

helpermonkey
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:01 PM
i need episode 150 but the only way to get it is to download the batch. since i have the while batch already downloaded individualy can i download the batch and then it will read that i already have the previous episodes and only download 150? i don't want to have to download the whole batch to just get one file but i will if i really have to. unless someone knows where i can get it someplace else, as long as its a AonE sub.

Munsu
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:41 PM
Go read:

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=9904

Assassin
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:42 PM
it will detect that you have all the other files ONLY if the batch you're downloading contains the same files you have.

But luckily for you, you dont need to do any of that. Just use a program like BitTornado of Bitlord, or utorrent. These programs allow you do specify which files you want to downlaod out of a batch file. Simply load up you batch torrent using one of these programs (or any other program with the same feature) and disable all the files except 150.

Edit: heh, i was just about to reference Kai's thread too

helpermonkey
Sun, 03-19-2006, 09:27 PM
thank you everyone for your help. i tried lookin at stuff about dowenloads but didn't find anyhting so i asked. thanks for not being jerks and actually replying and not getting all bent outta shape