PDA

View Full Version : Will Naruto get children?

eternal_spring247
Wed, 03-15-2006, 04:38 AM
As you see, in the latest chapter Sakura has feelings for Naruto. Now I'm wondering, will Naruto ever get Children (like Goku in DBZ)? And who would be his wife?

I don't think there would be any child with a 9-tail, because there is only 1 demon fox.

How do you think about this?

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-15-2006, 04:57 AM
I pray daily that Naruto will never reproduce.

And I can guarantee that if he does it won't be with Sakura.

Psyke
Wed, 03-15-2006, 06:10 AM
I doubt Naruto will ever have children. Some how I see him dying before he decides to settle down..... :(

Ero-Fan
Wed, 03-15-2006, 08:27 AM
If there is a god, and sometimes I doubt there is, Naruto will end with Naruto dying somehow before having any offspring. That way, there is no chance of a sequel.
And I agree with Terra, it definitly won't be with Sakura if he has kids.

Huggies
Wed, 03-15-2006, 09:36 AM
Yeah I think he will die probably one of those endings where he saves everyone.....

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-15-2006, 09:55 AM
And here we go again creating parallels with DBZ.

Oh well... whoever Naruto ends with (if he does, maybe he will die old and alone :p), we wont be seeing (I hope) a future like that.

Destroyor
Wed, 03-15-2006, 10:09 AM
Base on Kishimoto's recent work, somehow, i doubt this series will survive this long.

darkmetal505
Wed, 03-15-2006, 12:45 PM
depends on if he gets jiggy with someone, most likely nobody.

Assertn
Wed, 03-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Ok, let's all get carried away about an observation Yamato had...

Deblas
Wed, 03-15-2006, 01:08 PM
Maybe we'll see him with a wife, or lover or whore or whatever. But I doubt we'll see any kids.

Gnompf
Wed, 03-15-2006, 03:50 PM
I think naruto is going to die in the end of the serie or he become the hokage efter the village have been in war and destruction. And we never going to se who he married or have child with.
Or a happy ending he get a kiss from sakura or hinata end the end.. after som big fight ;)

ChaosK
Wed, 03-15-2006, 05:04 PM
.....god i hope not. This story is about his generation and his struggle to become acknowledged. nothing about children! the little love naruto has for sakura is just there to make is his rivalry with sasuke a better one.

xDarkMaster
Wed, 03-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Like most people, I hope he doesn't reproduce. And if he does, and it's with Sakura, that would probably ruin the entire series.

Carnage
Wed, 03-15-2006, 05:40 PM
I hope he dies saving konoha. Then after death, he would be deemed hokage for kicking uber ass....or something like that. Probably saving the village from a huge threat. That would probably be the best ending.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 03-15-2006, 06:11 PM
A dead Hokage, that sounds smart.

Gen
Wed, 03-15-2006, 06:31 PM
I think he means as an honorary title. Like the military upping someones rank post-mortum

Carnage
Wed, 03-15-2006, 07:10 PM
I think he means as an honorary title. Like the military upping someones rank post-mortum

exactly. Of course i didnt mean it as someone who will protect the village:p I meant it as someone who has protected the village from a great evil.

RasenDori
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:52 AM
i dont think naruto will ever die in the series. this is a shonen manga, and shonen mangas have happy endings. im certain that he will one day settle dowm, but it wont happen during the series.

Tonsus
Thu, 03-16-2006, 02:19 AM
I think he'll get the Ender syndrome where he won't have any children biologically, per-se, but will consider the village as a whole as his children.

Though, all things considered, being Hokage will get you some tail more often than not.
Do bastards count?

kAi
Thu, 03-16-2006, 07:11 AM
The ending finishing off with Naruto sacrificing himself to save the village would most likely be the best ending that could be thought of. Although, if he turned evil and demolished the village, that would be called a Kishimoto curve ball.

IFHTT
Thu, 03-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Offspring of Naruto is the LAST thing Konoha needs.

I imagine if he did end up having children, it would be with Hinata. Those children would look fucked up. Little 9 tailed byakuganeers, Damn genetically mutated super ninjas.

Divinity
Thu, 03-23-2006, 06:59 PM
I believe Naruto will save Konoha from whoever the badguys will be at the end. He will have learned to control the Kyuubi a little more. Knowing that using it destroys his body, he sacrafices himself to save the village by using Kyuubi (maybe its full power?). He ends up dying, and his dream of making everyone acknowledge him comes true, unfortunately, it had to be after he died.

Necromas
Thu, 03-23-2006, 08:48 PM
I'm betting he's gonna do the nasty with himself using his kage bunshin sexy jutsu.

But could he produce offspring in that way? God I hope not!

Sapphire
Sat, 03-25-2006, 09:15 AM
Why Saukra? Of all the characters I think that Naruto would hook up with Hinata. Sakura is too obsessed with Sasuke, and too much of a bitch.

Carnage
Sat, 03-25-2006, 11:12 AM
I think at the very end Naruto will have to somehow surpass his maximum Kyuubi state to prove that he's and excellent ninja and isnt just always relying on the kyuubi. It would be a surprise maybe if the leader of Akatsuki could beat maximum Kyuubi and Naruto would have to find a way to become even stronger.

gr3atfull
Sun, 03-26-2006, 04:52 PM
I believe that Naruto will someday become Hokage. And then eventually, get a wife, and it might be Hinata. But come on, Naruto a dad? Hopefully no.

Zidarri the Exile
Sun, 03-26-2006, 05:24 PM
I really don't think so. I also really don't wanna think about Naruto having sex. You saw how the chakra of Kyuubi elongated his limbs, in a way! Think about him doing that to his yahoo!

Kensee
Mon, 03-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Remember, Jiraya was almost like Naruto when he was young, or said he reminded him of him. Soooo Naruto gonna end up like Jiraya of course!

I hope Hinita and Naruto hook up, and Jiraya actually finally gets some play from the 5th hokage!

FMA Spoiler removed... Don't discuss other series in here

Budweineken