PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 72 Discussion

masamuneehs
Tue, 03-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Hell Fansubs version (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_-_72_%5B06587A5C%5D.torrent)

Bleach 72 from Dattebayo (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b72.torrent)

Speaketh throngs of gotwoot!

As for me.... I'll wait for Dattebayo. In fact, since my DL of FMA (the entire series from KickAssAnime in dvd quality) is taking forever I dont know if I want to waste bandwith on this filler.

I think I'll wait for someone else take the plunge this time...

edit: After those oh so enthusiastic reviews I've decided to let Bleach take a week off... as in, I'm not watching it (first time ever)

DDBen
Wed, 03-15-2006, 02:49 AM
Well I just made the mistake of actually watching this episode the DB sub that it. The animation is horrible and I'm pretty sure that several braincells commited suicide attempting to finish watching this episode. Watch only if your a fan of inflicting pain on yourself.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-15-2006, 04:01 AM
Dude, you're retarded. The animation in this episode was great. That water elemental looks 10x better than the one we just had in Naruto.

I liked this episode. It was amusing, and those punks have a cool Doll.

Though, everyone is seriously fucking blind. There's clearly a thing floating in the middle of that water. Fucking hit it!

Munsu
Wed, 03-15-2006, 04:04 AM
Just because something is 10x better than a pile of shit, doesn't mean that it's good.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Wed, 03-15-2006, 06:11 AM
10x the shit..

Kraco
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Well, at least it had lots of action. Not that most of the action had any sense at all (also like DarthEnder said), but at least people weren't just standing talking shit, but they actually tried to do something. Although it remains a mystery to me why Ichigo ran away from the encounter with the two dudes intead of slicing them to pieces. It might be futile to try to cut water with a sword, but cutting those chaps might have produced much better results.

DDBen
Wed, 03-15-2006, 12:23 PM
DarthEnder there is absolutely no reason to go into personal insults. You can certainly disagree if you like just don't go after anyone posting.

As for the animation. Every character looks horrible. The 5 minutes of CGI hallways as once again they spend half the episode running away for no reason. It was clearly done by a 3rd rate studio when compaired with any other episode. The water things were CGI and as such had more perfect edges they still looked terrible.

As for actual plot problems. Why they didn't try cutting the caps in half made no sense. Swinging your sword 4 or 5 times and hyperventalating made no sesne. Randomly swinging your sword at someone and having the water incasing them explode made no sense. Instead of seeing the enemy and confronting him just running away pointlessly made no sense. Destroying a bunch of the hospitile in futile and suicidal efforts such as blowing up a oxygen tank at close range with a lighter or cutting open a elevator and jumping down 8 stories with no effort at all to slow your decent and being fine just made no sense.

Everything about this episode was terrible. Heck lets leave ichigo's body abandaned before blowing up the floor even though we have 4 mod souls that could animate the body and make them more valueable assetts in the fight.

Assassin
Wed, 03-15-2006, 01:49 PM
holy crap, its DDBen!! haven't seen this guy in ages

err, on topic. i haven't watched the ep yet, but i will later on, and then i'll decide whats good and whats bad.

darkmetal505
Wed, 03-15-2006, 02:32 PM
well, of course this episode sucked, but compared to other fillers, it wasnt bad.

ChaosK
Wed, 03-15-2006, 05:01 PM
10x of shit equal 10x more shit...not exactly something that makes me want to download this episode...

Turkish-S
Wed, 03-15-2006, 05:31 PM
i thought they were going to say o NOOOOO we can't beat these children but we can drink the water. and they all would start drinking it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-16-2006, 01:18 AM
10x of shit equal 10x more shit...not exactly something that makes me want to download this episode...Yeah, that would be true if I said 10x more shit. But I said 10x better. 10x better doesn't mean a pile of shit 10x as big. It means a pile of shit that is 10x the quality. Perhaps it's bat guano. That stuff is a delicacy to some. That some fancy ass shit.

The only reason I can think of them not attacking the bottle caps is maybe none of the characters actually noticed them. Although it's pretty hard not to when the elemental forms a big round "eye" with the cap as a pupil.

dragonrage
Thu, 03-16-2006, 03:04 AM
this episode was ok although its kinda stupid seeing something like an eye in the water and not trying to destroy it ..... even after they saw them hovering in the water... didn't they say that it was just ordinary water then they dropped the cover in the water and their dolls came out i mean that was so obvious..... oh well maybe there is another reason guess i'll have to wait until march 29th

6Zabuza9
Thu, 03-16-2006, 03:56 AM
omg, i think the water elemental weakness are the bottle caps inside them!!!

ES
Thu, 03-16-2006, 04:54 AM
omg, i think the water elemental weakness are the bottle caps inside them!!!

But it seems like they are too fucking stupid to know...Another one, Why would a fucking idiot take an elevator as an exit in case on an emergency....Man, I wis DB was lying about naruto cause I hope this one go down with the crap.

~_~"

Deadfire
Thu, 03-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Wow... I didn't think it would get this retarded.

It wasn't a complete loss we had some good stuff in there but you really had to look for it seing as most of it was almost unwatchable.

Anyone else get the joke with Rukia and Ichigo when the were bicering (sp?)

darkmetal505
Thu, 03-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Wow... I didn't think it would get this retarded.

It wasn't a complete loss we had some good stuff in there but you really had to look for it seing as most of it was almost unwatchable.

Anyone else get the joke with Rukia and Ichigo when the were bicering (sp?)

bickering I do believe, yea I got it. I had to play the scene 3 times before I did get it even with DB's note.

Darth Arrow
Fri, 03-17-2006, 01:38 AM
Did anybody wonder where the hell did all the patients which were in the hospital suddenly disappear? Come on, it's a big hospital in a middle of the city and suddenly everybody's gone while our hero party is running around in higher floors? I wonder what did the writers think they did with seriously injured patients and all... :p

Deadfire
Fri, 03-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Did anybody wonder where the hell did all the patients which were in the hospital suddenly disappear? Come on, it's a big hospital in a middle of the city and suddenly everybody's gone while our hero party is running around in higher floors? I wonder what did the writers think they did with seriously injured patients and all... :p

There were windows in the building I'm sure. Alot of this ep didn't make much sence, but it wasn't really important to what was happening most would ignore it. If the ep has really good then we wouldn't be talking about this faults in the story.

On a Side Note anyone else think that a new OP will be released soon? how long have we had the current one?

heero
Tue, 03-28-2006, 02:51 AM
there is only one word to describe this episode. CRAP

RedX1z
Tue, 03-28-2006, 10:33 AM
there is only one word to describe this episode. CRAP

i don't care what words you use to define this episode, you can even use ten of the worst words ever and it wouldn't be enough to define how terrible this episode was.