PDA

View Full Version : DS Lite and DS comparison video!

Tekkaman Vigorot
Fri, 03-10-2006, 11:00 PM
http://www.cabel.name/

I've stumbled upon this video just yestarday while surfing on the Game Faqs forums. If you scroll down, you can see the first part to this, as of now, two part review. It shouldn't take long to load the videos and they are at the upmost quality. I hope you enjoy!

Ciber
Sat, 03-11-2006, 01:46 AM
The DS Lite is so sexy that it almost makes me want to buy one... then i remember that i'll rarely use it, if ever.

I'll just stick to my 360. :)

LaZie
Sat, 03-11-2006, 02:13 AM
I'll stick to my normal DS thanks :P

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-11-2006, 02:25 AM
DS totally had more kickass games this past year than any other system.

BioAlien
Sat, 03-11-2006, 02:30 AM
the DS lite look great... but i already got a NDS... so i don't want to waste money for the same thing but smaller...

ps. what happened to the Gaming section of the forum?

Ciber
Sat, 03-11-2006, 09:24 AM
the DS lite look great... but i already got a NDS... so i don't want to waste money for the same thing but smaller...

ps. what happened to the Gaming section of the forum?

You're in it. ;)

ChaosK
Sat, 03-11-2006, 10:13 PM
i found his comments more entertaining than the vids, but they were informing.

"i wanted to use confetti...but all i could find were fruit loops...i hope that didnt mess up the...thing...."

xDarkMaster
Sat, 03-11-2006, 10:26 PM
i found his comments more entertaining than the vids, but they were informing.

"i wanted to use confetti...but all i could find were fruit loops...i hope that didnt mess up the...thing...."

I lol'd at that. I might actually get a DS now...

RedX1z
Sat, 03-11-2006, 11:42 PM
that guys voice was annoying, yet funny..

also, watching that video has made me want a ds lite more. i really hope they have a trade in offer, you know trade in your ds with a few games and get the ds lite.

aznimperialx
Sun, 03-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Ds Lite looks great, but its just another scam to get more money

Tekkaman Vigorot
Sun, 03-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Ds Lite looks great, but its just another scam to get more money

Another scam to get more money? That's being a little harsh don't you think? It's not like they are saying you MUST get DS Lite to play new installments or anything...

aznimperialx
Sun, 03-12-2006, 12:00 PM
yeah i know but come on...releasing Ds lite a year after? Its going to pressure people into buying it because you know how it is with the new crazes that people have to stick with. And the DS lite probably going to cost more since they are also shipping more ds to america.

Tekkaman Vigorot
Sun, 03-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Well, indeed it does cost more. With the price drop of the DS, the DS Lite has takent he original price of $150 (at least, so far we speculate) The funny thing is, even though the DS Lite is coming out, people in Japan are rushing to get ANY DS they could find, store owners are becoming desperate enough to buy off a USED DS with Box and manual for full price! Crazy japanese people o.o

It's really more a year and a half later but I know what you mean. It's not really a bad thing, Nintendo IS a company after all, and companies are made to make money. XD