PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious remake of Ep. 79

Necromas
Sun, 03-05-2006, 05:57 PM
linky (http://youtube.com/watch?v=6xJzYvRt2Oo&search=naruto%2079) (streaming with option to download)

This is basically episode 79 except speed up to 4x speed, now it may seem like a stupid idea, but it just makes it so darn funny, especially with an episode like this one, it just works out perfectly hilarious! (except that really sad part where you know who dies).

P.S. You might just wanna skip the intro theme.

P.P.S. I just realized, inside the god of deaths belly, are the souls of all the previous hokage, the kyuubi, and... Orochimaru's disembodied arms! Kind of odd, eh?

darkmetal505
Sun, 03-05-2006, 06:05 PM
frankly, it was annoying. Alvin and the Chipmunks dont mix well with Naruto.

XanBcoo
Sun, 03-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Oh my God that was funnier than it should have been.

The best parts were Kakashi and Gai fighting the sand nins, the Konohamaru corps' voices, and also Chouji's giant dad whacking the little ninjas. Basically any sudden movements are hilarious when sped up.

JaySee
Mon, 03-06-2006, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by: Necromas
linky (http://youtube.com/watch?v=6xJzYvRt2Oo&search=naruto%2079) (streaming with option to download)

This is basically episode 79 except speed up to 4x speed, now it may seem like a stupid idea, but it just makes it so darn funny, especially with an episode like this one, it just works out perfectly hilarious! (except that really sad part where you know who dies).

P.S. You might just wanna skip the intro theme.

P.P.S. I just realized, inside the god of deaths belly, are the souls of all the previous hokage, the kyuubi, and... Orochimaru's disembodied arms! Kind of odd, eh?

Only the first 3 Hokages. The fourth just died. Also, the Kyuubi is inside Naruto's belly.

kooshi
Mon, 03-06-2006, 03:13 AM
That was extremely annoying.

masamuneehs
Mon, 03-06-2006, 05:14 AM
if you consider annoying to be funny, then this is hilarious.
first that shitty Bleach video, then the chibi Naruto one (which was quite enjoyable actually), and now this piece of crap.

I'm thinking we should have an entire section of the forums dedicated to 'AMV/OMG look at this video using (insert anime)!' i/expressions/rolleye.gif

edit to below: notice the rolling of the eyes afterwards....

Ero-Fan
Mon, 03-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
first that shitty Bleach video, then the chibi Naruto one (which was quite enjoyable actually), and now this piece of crap.

I'm thinking we should have an entire section of the forums dedicated to 'AMV/OMG look at this video using (insert anime)!'

Don't we have a funny videos thread in the General Discussion Section? Do we really need a section for it?

Anyways, I thought it was ok. But like people said before, it got annoying fairly quickly. Now, do this with filler episodes, and we could save ourselves some pain. And some time.

JaySee
Mon, 03-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

I'm thinking we should have an entire section of the forums dedicated to 'AMV/OMG look at this video using (insert anime)!'

edit to below: notice the rolling of the eyes afterwards....

What's this Chibi Naruto you speak of? I'd like to see that.

Tonsus
Tue, 03-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Oh God, it's Naruto: Animal Crossing style.
It was pretty funny (probably would be funnier if you had some help from a certain plant) but I wouldn't call it hilarious.

IFHTT
Tue, 03-07-2006, 01:00 AM
hehe It definately helps with the help of that certain plant, but it's still stupid. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

RedX1z
Tue, 03-07-2006, 01:02 AM
this video was just pointless, no matter how i look at it or listen to it. i was better off grinding ice between my teeth.

XanBcoo
Tue, 03-07-2006, 02:05 PM
You guys just don't understand this kind of sophisticated comedy.

Deadfire
Tue, 03-07-2006, 03:17 PM
It made me go back and watch the real thing in normal time....does that count for anything?

Tonsus
Tue, 03-07-2006, 11:01 PM
That the normal one was funnier?