PDA

View Full Version : The Naruto Dub-What If....?

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 05:14 AM
Being that the Naruto dub has allready been released, and Sho-Pro is dubbing it, I wondered who all of you would have preferred to dub it. I.E: Funimation, Geneon, Pioneer, Ban-Dai, etc?

Personally, I thought it would have been mildly interesting to see Funimation dub Naruto, just to see who they would pair to the characters. I think Christoper R. Sabat trying to sound like a kid if he voiced Sasuke, would have been amusing. I would wait for the "Goukakyuu no Jutsu.....Fire!" very quickly. Or, on a plus, they could pair Scott Mcneil (voiceactor of Piccollo from the Pioneer days of DBZ, and voiceactor for Honenheim of Light from Fullmetal Alchemist) as the voice of Kakashi, which I think would fit perfectly.

Kraco
Fri, 03-03-2006, 05:37 AM
I would watch a dubbed Naruto movie (or series but that's unrealistic) if it was voiced by famous Hollywood movie actors, but otherwise I would as soon slit my wrists as watch dubbed Naruto (or any other anime series for that matter).

masamuneehs
Fri, 03-03-2006, 06:10 AM
do we really need a topic for this? couldn't this have been discussed in the Naruto Dub topic?

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by: Kraco
I would watch a dubbed Naruto movie (or series but that's unrealistic) if it was voiced by famous Hollywood movie actors, but otherwise I would as soon slit my wrists as watch dubbed Naruto (or any other anime series for that matter).

I thought that the other one was more along the lines of what you thought of the Dub Naruto, not who you might have preferred.

Kraco
Fri, 03-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Probably true, and I admit my post was 90% spam, but the last 10% of it said I would only consider it worth checking if it had famous movie actors as voices. That's the best I could do, honestly, because I don't watch dubbed anime, so how could I judge the companies or the regular voices? The same goes for that other thread: I don't really visit it, because I haven't seen a single dubbed Naruto episode. Of course I could have just skipped this thread as well, because it's sure my post didn't have any real information content, but I suppose my distaste for dubbed anime made me undervalue this thread and make a useless post. Sorry about that.

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Fri, 03-03-2006, 08:59 AM
2 useless posts

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by: MASTA-OF-DISASTA
2 useless posts

Atleast Kraco had the courtesy to voice an opinion. Save the shit posts for random bumps, if your really that concerned with doing such.

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Comeone dont be a cry-baby, what u just witnessed was the prime example of a funny post.

I mean comeone didnt u smile atleast a bit?

the irony, the irony i tell ya.

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by: MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Comeone dont be a cry-baby, what u just witnessed was the prime example of a funny post.

I mean comeone didnt u smile atleast a bit?

the irony, the irony i tell ya.

I'm guessing my sense of humor is out of whack again, but that could be due to the fact that it wasn't humorous, and just retarded, or the fact that your putting useless posts into a topic, breaking one of the rules of the board doing so. Yeah, it's funny...That your a waste of space.

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:23 AM
I just wantet to inform u that u have waistet alot more space then I have.

so who broke the rules now?

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Can a moderator or Admit please close this topic, I feel its lost the purpose that I created it for.

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:38 AM
At last, I must say that i agree with you.

Alright, locked.

GotWoot Moderator