PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will happen to Naruto?

Divinity
Thu, 03-02-2006, 09:33 PM
When i say Naruto, I mean the character himself, not the show.

After reading the Mangas as well, I thought it would be a good idea to see other's opinions on what will happen to Naruto AT THE END of the series, not in the next few chapters. Believing that the series still has a loooooong way to go.

I think, he will die at the end of the series, but he will die from his Kyuubi powers by trying save someone special to him, maybe Sakura or someone. And then after he dies, everyone THEN acknowledges that he was a great ninja and that he would have been a great hokage.

Well, I know it seems to be a sad ending for the main character in the show, but anyways what do you guys think?

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 01:12 AM
I believe that Sasuke will go over the line in someway, more than likely by either hurting or killing Sakura, thus sending Naruto completely out of control (possibly going Nine-Tails) and murdering Sasuke. Then after Sasuke is dead, Naruto will stil be out of control and have to be contained somehow. Sakura (If she's still alive) will attempt to stop Konoha from killing or sealing Naruto and somehow bring him back to normal. Afterwards, after realizing He has killed Sasuke, he will either leave Konoha or simply walk right into Akatsuki in the hopes of them removing the Kyuubi.

XanBcoo
Fri, 03-03-2006, 01:25 AM
Do you guys honestly Naruto will end on such a bleak note? Naruto's not as dark as all that. Kishimoto's already passed up a few opportunities for something tragic (like Rock "never" being able to be a ninja again, or Chouji and Neji surviving when they could have easily been killed off) and there will be no tragic ending. I'm quite certain of that. Perhaps Naruto will become the Hokage, or perhaps it will have an open ending. Shit's gonna happen in the "final battle" but chances are things will all be resolved by the last episode.

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Do you guys honestly Naruto will end on such a bleak note? Naruto's not as dark as all that. Kishimoto's already passed up a few opportunities for something tragic (like Rock "never" being able to be a ninja again, or Chouji and Neji surviving when they could have easily been killed off) and there will be no tragic ending. I'm quite certain of that. Perhaps Naruto will become the Hokage, or perhaps it will have an open ending. Shit's gonna happen in the "final battle" but chances are things will all be resolved by the last episode.

Your right on the light noted things that have been happening in the series prior, however, Kishimoto has been steadily making things darker in the series, like for example: Naruto's Fourth Tail Form. In that form, Naruto is completely covered in his own blood, by the time he reverted back nearly all the skin on his body had been 'burnt' off. Not to mention, if he hadn't been sealed, he would have murdered everyone there. That isn't kiddy stuff, nor light toned at all. So, basing your opinion on the premise that "Nothing like that has happened yet" is a bit skewed since the series is obviously taking a differen't pace.

XanBcoo
Fri, 03-03-2006, 04:53 AM
Having violence, danger, and a bit of gore is a different thing than having a tragic ending. Perhaps you're right though. In the meantime I'm sticking by my theory.

Sapphire
Fri, 03-03-2006, 08:24 AM
I just can't imagine Naruto ending! It's going on for like.. 15 more years, with the current characters all grown up and their kids being the stars. o_O;;

Fake Edit: Meh, I guess I know that's not true because Kishimoto is already telling reporters what he wants to do after Naruto..

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by: Sapphire
I just can't imagine Naruto ending! It's going on for like.. 15 more years, with the current characters all grown up and their kids being the stars. o_O;;

Fake Edit: Meh, I guess I know that's not true because Kishimoto is already telling reporters what he wants to do after Naruto..

Can you give more information regarding what Kishimoto has said he wants to do after Naruto? I'm hoping he doesn't go the way of Toriyama, but on the same sense hope that Naruto has a fruitfull live, with the possibility of either a (one) sequel or atleast a side story.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 03-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Honestly I'd be very happy if naruto ended once everything with the atkasuki is over and done with. I don't want to see the series keep going on just because it's profitable and popular. If it has a satisfying conclusion that wraps everything up then I'll be happy.

kooshi
Fri, 03-03-2006, 01:50 PM
There are still a lot of Akatsuki members left (11 or 13, I forget which, but I could also be completely wrong). Sakura and Chiyo managed to kill Sasori, but he was probably replaced by that swirly-face guy. Plus, there's some story with Itachi and Konoha, so they could create some stuff there. With all this, I too would be happy enough if Naruto ended when Akatsuki is defeated or succeeds or whatever.

Sapphire
Fri, 03-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by: NineTailsKitsu

Can you give more information regarding what Kishimoto has said he wants to do after Naruto? I'm hoping he doesn't go the way of Toriyama, but on the same sense hope that Naruto has a fruitfull live, with the possibility of either a (one) sequel or atleast a side story.

He said he wants to try a completely different line of work. Interview here: http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~pazuzu/uzumaki.txt

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 03-03-2006, 07:08 PM
- So, when you designed Naruto's costume, did you reference any brands or designers, or a specific person?

Kishimoto: For Naruto, I based him on clothes I myself wore a long time ago, and came up
with an original design.

Aaaahahahahahaa little Japanese man in a funny orange suit.

NineTailsKitsu
Sat, 03-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: Sapphire

Originally posted by: NineTailsKitsu

He said he wants to try a completely different line of work. Interview here: http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~pazuzu/uzumaki.txt

Wow, Kishimoto truly reminds me of a dryer version of Toriyama....

Konohamaru
Sun, 03-05-2006, 01:35 PM
I think Naruto will have have a huge battle with Orochimaru who by then somehow got 8 Jinchuuriki's in him. Naruto goes nine tales on his ass and wins by some stroke of luck. Naruto then makes his own village somewhere where he is the Kage. Konohamaru will be the new Hokage cos by then he's all grown up and pimp like his Grand Dad and will be the youngest Hokage.

Thats my 2 cents i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 03-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Don't quite see that happening but I do think that we'll be seeing naruto going up against konoahmaru at some point in the future. Doing a sort of friendly sparing match to see whose more qualified to become the hokage.

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 03-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Don't quite see that happening but I do think that we'll be seeing naruto going up against konoahmaru at some point in the future. Doing a sort of friendly sparing match to see whose more qualified to become the hokage.

6Zabuza9
Sun, 03-05-2006, 10:55 PM
sasuke kills itachi, akatsuki and orochimaru goes bye bye by naruto and company, naruto becomes hokage and does a bunch of paperwork for the rest of his life

Konohamaru
Mon, 03-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Well in most animes, there is always a group of feared people, in this case the akatsuki, in one piece's case, the 7 swordsman etc. They usually die out near the end but even the strongest of the group doesn't always end up in the final fight of the whole of the series. Orochimaru or Sasuke is in my opinion the ones that'll be in the final fight of Naruto.

Zidarri the Exile
Sun, 03-26-2006, 12:37 AM
I believe Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura will have a huge orgy!

No.

I would like to see Naruto become Hokage, one that everyone comes to aknowledge as a good ninja, and I think he will live a long, happy, and unrestful life.

But, I'd like to see it never end.

Kira Yamato
Wed, 04-12-2006, 08:51 AM
I think that naruto might be with Hinata in the end and also end up as Hokaga but that is just my oppinion I admit I have not seen a lot of the episodes but still. :D :D

Kira Yamato
Wed, 04-12-2006, 08:54 AM
I believe Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura will have a huge orgy!

No.

I would like to see Naruto become Hokage, one that everyone comes to aknowledge as a good ninja, and I think he will live a long, happy, and unrestful life.

But, I'd like to see it never end.

I agree 100% but what would also add a twist is if some how Naruto and Hinata ended up together some how

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-12-2006, 12:20 PM
I think a series like this should have a happy ending, i.e killing Naruto, Sakura & Hinata off and making Neji the next hokage.

But since Kishi is so boring, he'll probably just make Naruto the hokage.

darkmetal505
Thu, 04-13-2006, 06:43 PM
But since Kishi is so boring, he'll probably just make Naruto the hokage.

Now, we weren't expecting that! :p <3

I feel bad for konoha. Naruto is going to be the crappiest hokage ever. He has to raise his IQ quite a bit to even be in ranks of an average person.

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 04-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah, hes gona need a double, if not *gasp* a triple digit IQ to be able to pull it off. Otherwise it'll be like:
-Random Ninja: "Sir, the village is running low on food, what should we do?"
-Naruto: "Can't you just replicate some?"
-Other Ninja: "um, noo....."
-Naruto: "Crap! I'm stumped".

RedX1z
Thu, 04-13-2006, 07:24 PM
running out of food?*thinks* if naruto was the new hokage, he'd probably order everyone to dump ramen in the river.

seriously, though, naruto as a hokage is like saying sasuke will be a people person, it'll never happen. also, i hope naruto drowns in that ramen river.

naruto being hokage = death to the people and himself(but that's a given).

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 04-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Or maybe a compromise would be best, they create a new village, and naruto will be its only occupant so he can be its hokage. No-one has to suffer having to serve under Naruto, and Naruto fullfills his dream. This way everybody's happy.