PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Naruto Episodes Titles (175 to 178)

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-02-2006, 12:55 PM
I was browsing thorugh animenewsnewtork.com throught the Naruto section.

I saw they already had the episode titles up to Episode 178, so I checked them.

Here are they:

2006-03-08
175. Dig Here, Woof Woof! Search for the Buried Treasure
Koko Hore WAN WAN! Maizoukin wo Sagase

2006-03-15
176. Zigzag Run! Chase it Chasing it Mistaken it
JIGUZAGU Sou! Otte Owarete Machigaete

2006-03-22
177. OH!? Please e Mister Postman
OH!? PURIIZU e MISUTAA POSUTOMAN

2006-03-29 178. Encounter, The boy that has a name of "Star"
Deai, "Hoshi" no nawo Motsu Shounen
--Start of the Gaiden (Unconfirmed)--

Judging from the titles, ep 175 seems to be an Akamaru episode, maybe even 176. Hopefully it won't be as evil as ep 174 (I've only seen the preview and I really do not want to watch it)

Ep 177 has a very bad title...

Ep 178 seems promising. And if the rumor (unconfirmed) of ANN is correct... the fillers shall die (for now) with the end of March.

I erased the japanese kanji titles... since I can't see them, I think I would be posting trash characters. Plus I took out a "spoiler". Not that nobody knows already which one, but rules are rules (asked a mod before posting this thread).

Opinions?

EDIT:

179. Natsuhiboshi (Summer day’s star), Remembered Lullaby

XanBcoo
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:07 PM
I really wonder how the end of the fillers will tie in to the end of part 1 in the manga. I'll watch the last filler ep. just to see how they do the transition.

Jadugar
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:24 PM
The name of all the episodes are quite intriguing.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ero-Fan
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Anyone else thinking that 176 and 177 can be an episode about some dogs chasing stuff, then chasing a mailman? I think I would not dl any of those. But I will definitly be curious as to how they transition to the non-fillers. That might be worth keeping after I delete all the fillers. Story time, perhaps?
Edited for grammar.

MFauli
Thu, 03-02-2006, 03:34 PM
To me, all those titels sound as if it are episodes just like 174...and i´ll continue crying....

BioAlien
Thu, 03-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Things are starting to look up but
There's still 5 weeks of filler

from the intro of Naruto 174

5 week of filler... so there should end at 179 and not 178...

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by: BioAlien

Things are starting to look up but
There's still 5 weeks of filler

from the intro of Naruto 174

5 week of filler... so there should end at 179 and not 178...

Yeah. I did notice that. Yet that is was ANN posted.
Maybe it is ep 178, maybe it will be until 179. That is why they posted "unconfirmed"

Althought the only character I do remember with Hoshi in its name is Kisame.
A Kisame ep? In fillers? Yeah right.

So anyways... either way april will bring the real naruto back.

Makes you think they should stop instead... and re-begin alongisde the other 50 new anime that begin this season (yes 50... damn japs... I will watch only 4 though).
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is good example.
Season 1 ended in october, and season 2 will begin in april, ending in october likewise.
ANN also states a 3rd season will begin april 2007.

Long wait? Yes? Fillers? 2 out of 26 eps so far.
Naruto should have done that after the Sasuke-chase finale.

nests
Thu, 03-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Well it looks like no one read my post in the episode 173 discussion yesturday

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by: nests
Well it looks like no one read my post in the episode 173 discussion yesturday

woops
I actually did not.
I always skip episode discussions... especially filler episodes.

The rest of the forum...

And about your post in that other thread.
It makes sense... maybe ep 178 will add it all up. Like Jiraiya finally taking Naruto (this is NOT a spoiler, we all remember Jiraiya escaping without Naruto to do a "mission")

Divinity
Thu, 03-02-2006, 08:44 PM
I still think they need an episode that shows Naruto leaving with Jiraiya to go training. Then the everyday life of Konoha without Naruto and show Sakura being depressed about how her team members are no longer there.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-02-2006, 09:53 PM
I don't know how many times I have to say this, because I do in EVERY one of these threads.

But the guy at the studio said the start of the new season is the TIME SKIP, not the end of the fillers. The Gaiden happens BEFORE the 3 year skip, thus, the Gaiden is before the new season starts.

That means 5 weeks till the time skip, not 5 weeks till the end of fillers.

Although, I do have one question. How long is the Gaiden in the manga?

Kensee
Thu, 03-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
I don't know how many times I have to say this, because I do in EVERY one of these threads.

But the guy at the studio said the start of the new season is the TIME SKIP, not the end of the fillers. The Gaiden happens BEFORE the 3 year skip, thus, the Gaiden is before the new season starts.

KG is 5 manga chapters long. (239 - 244)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-03-2006, 01:16 AM
So it'll only take 3 anime episodes to tell then.

So I expect 178-180 will be the Gaiden, then the new season starts in 181 with the 3 year skip.

IFHTT
Fri, 03-03-2006, 01:19 AM
At least it should be watchable and not the trash like this week.

Kraco
Fri, 03-03-2006, 02:14 AM

Well, if the guy said it only once, he might as well have made a mistake. Who knows, if he didn't think about it carefully enough, he could have accidentially counted KG to be included in the after time skip episodes. Wasn't this said during the lecture at some European university, school or arts, or something? Or are you referring to some other interview or source?

Ero-Fan
Fri, 03-03-2006, 08:02 AM
So it'll only take 3 anime episodes to tell then.

So I expect 178-180 will be the Gaiden, then the new season starts in 181 with the 3 year skip.

That would put the time-jump about 2 weeks later then we actually figured. Unless they change those dates(hour long specials), we won't get to the time skip until April 19. Thats also if the Gaiden is only 3 episodes long. That's also assuming we're right about it starting in episode 178, since its unconfirmed. Oh, joy.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Three eps is too short, but the manga chapters were indeed short as well.

The problem I see with it (even though I brought the info from ANN i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) is that episode 177's title seems like a bad filler ep like ep 174. Where do we fit Jiraiya finally taking Naruto away?

I'm beginning to doubt the ANN info now.

Edit:
Changed 179 to 177. I meant the episode of the postman.

2nd Edit:
Uchessmaster got pwned XD

Ero-Fan
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Maybe episode 179 will start the Gaiden, not 178. That would keep the non-filler episode date as April 5th, but of course move the time-jump date back even further. And if it is more than 3 episodes, well, that of course moves the date into May, and not April, as the start of the time-jump.
Edit: What's 179's title?

UChessmaster
Fri, 03-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Guys, do you imagine if the producers surprise us with ANOTHER filler season?

Ero-Fan
Fri, 03-03-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by: UChessmaster

Someone shoot this bird for me, quick! Goddamn it, don't say such awful things ever again!!
Edit: @Redemption2 Below - Nice! @UChessmaster- Owned!

redemption2
Fri, 03-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by: Ero-Fan

Someone shoot this bird for me, quick! Goddamn it, don't say such awful things ever again!!

Let me handle it, Ero-Fan. *ahem* Mi-mi-miiiii.

Ahou! Ahou! Ahou ka?

Junior, you've just been Ahou'd. Shame on you for thinking that.

JaySee
Fri, 03-03-2006, 08:02 PM

What the heck!?! TOTAL SPOILER!!!

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 03-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Yes, what is this Gai....den.....

I hope you don't mean something in the comic book!

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-04-2006, 04:51 AM
Not sure, I'm not a manga reader. Besides, it was mentioned in the very first post of the thread way before I did.

Guys, do you imagine if the producers surprise us with ANOTHER filler season?That'd be funny as hell. If they did the skip then instead of doing the mangas storyline, they just went into fillers like 2 years 10 months later.

I'd totally induce a coma on myself.

Kraco
Sat, 03-04-2006, 04:59 AM
Watching another season of fillers would induce a come on anybody.

But it's pretty amazing we are nearing the end of the fillers. It sure felt like a long time to wait when the fillers were just beginning.

masamuneehs
Sat, 03-04-2006, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by: Kraco
Watching another season of fillers would induce a come on anybody.

But it's pretty amazing we are nearing the end of the fillers. It sure felt like a long time to wait when the fillers were just beginning.

It has been a long time to wait for these fillers to end. i/expressions/clock.gif And I remember I was actually optimistic and eager when the first filler arc began... How quick things change... There were some decent moments... I wonder if a 'Filler appreciation' thread would be in order after they're all gone, where we can list all of the good things from the fillers (shouldn't take too long)

hehe Kraco said 'induce a come on anybody' hehehehehe

dragonrage
Sat, 03-04-2006, 06:27 AM
if the info about 178 are true (keeping fingers... and toes crossed) i will be sooooo HAPPY i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif... its been so long since i have seen an episode of naruto than didn't make me vomit, not to mention leaving me dissappointed. also.... i have a pray that i think you should all know....

" dear god,
if there is another season of fillers, please strike the ahou bird with lightning(be sure to vaporize his nuts, then bring him back to life so i can torture him for the duration of the filler season(something to kill time....hehehehe) that he is eagerly want.... if you can make his prays come true you can make mines come true too...."

your faithfully

DrAgE

p.s. let me win the lotto... even if i don't play it

Kraco
Sat, 03-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
hehe Kraco said 'induce a come on anybody' hehehehehe

God knows I didn't mean that... Well, maybe it just turned out sarcastic, even though my thoughts were only straight-forward.

Tonsus
Sat, 03-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Well, if the rumors about the upcoming episodes are true, it will induce a "come" for me.

UChessmaster
Sat, 03-04-2006, 05:29 PM
hey, i`m just saying is posible (although another filler season would suck), i mean the only oficial news we have is that the filler season is over, that doesn`t mean another filler season can`t start right?(or do we have an oficial news saying that non-fillers are up after this season filler?)

PS: Please don`t hate me for saying that i`m just looking at the probs

@Dad: Sweet, can i Ahou people too?

Sapphire
Sat, 03-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Not sure, I'm not a manga reader. Besides, it was mentioned in the very first post of the thread way before I did.

Guys, do you imagine if the producers surprise us with ANOTHER filler season?That'd be funny as hell. If they did the skip then instead of doing the mangas storyline, they just went into fillers like 2 years 10 months later.

I'd totally induce a coma on myself.

I would bust a cap.

mage
Sat, 03-04-2006, 08:20 PM
i havent watched any of the fillers so im going to download and watch all of them during my spring break next week.

Kraco
Sun, 03-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Damn, man, have some mercy on yourself! Even Jack Bauer wouldn't be so cruel as to subject the terrorist suspect to a whole marathon of these Naruto fillers.

Necromas
Sun, 03-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
I really wonder how the end of the fillers will tie in to the end of part 1 in the manga. I'll watch the last filler ep. just to see how they do the transition.

They don't need to transition into the manga, I think I can safely say this without it being a spoiler, but the next part of the manga story is a sidestory that doesn't need to relate to whatever preceeded it.

mage
Sun, 03-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco
Damn, man, have some mercy on yourself! Even Jack Bauer wouldn't be so cruel as to subject the terrorist suspect to a whole marathon of these Naruto fillers.
i'm already about 3/4th of the way through the fillers.. they really aren't that bad when watched all at once. bleach fillers are next.

XanBcoo
Sun, 03-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas

Originally posted by: XanBcoo

They don't need to transition into the manga, I think I can safely say this without it being a spoiler, but the next part of the manga story is a sidestory that doesn't need to relate to whatever preceeded it.
I didn't mean that, I meant the chapter literally just before that. It won't be hard to incorporate, I'm just curious as to how they will do it.

dragonrage
Mon, 03-06-2006, 03:35 AM
hey, i`m just saying is posible (although another filler season would suck), i mean the only oficial news we have is that the filler season is over, that doesn`t mean another filler season can`t start right?(or do we have an oficial news saying that non-fillers are up after this season filler?)

PS: Please don`t hate me for saying that i`m just looking at the probs

@Dad: Sweet, can i Ahou people too?

don't hate you man... was just kidding..... just trying to show you what would happen to me if another filler season started up right away, craziness is withing the relm of possibilities or i'll just stop watching it all together... until maybe it gets good... hate abandoning a series no matter how bad it get always have to finish it