PDA

View Full Version : Bleach schedule for March

Jadugar
Wed, 03-01-2006, 09:33 AM
>

Quoted from Bleach 7.com

-----------------------------------------------------

No Anime this week

Just as a reminder, Episode 71 will NOT be shown this week. The show will pick up next week. The current schedule goes like this:

March 7 - Episode 71
March 14 - Episode 72
March 21 - NO EPISODE SHOWN
March 28 - Episodes 73 - 74 (Hour Long Special)
April 4 - Episode 75

-------------------------------------------------------

Ero-Fan
Wed, 03-01-2006, 10:18 AM
No Bleach is better than the crap they've been throwing at us, I guess. Messing with the main storyline is not cool. (at least, the manga readers said they did) They should take a couple of weeks off so maybe they can learn how to make a filler episode that doesn't mess with the main plot. Maybe they could also learn how to make a decent filler arc while they're at it. As in a whole arc, not just one or two episodes in that arc. And maybe I can learn how to become immortal...
Any titles associated with these episodes yet? Just so we can see how long this arc might go. Also, maybe they'll announce how long the fillers are gonna last soon. Maybe.

Kraco
Wed, 03-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Bleach seems to have plenty of double lenght specials. We just had one, and now the next is awaiting just 'round the corner. Well, since skipped weeks go along with it, it hardly matters. I suppose it's just a question of pacing (or what they imagine is pacing in these fillers...).

Carnage
Wed, 03-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Well, the first half of hour long specials are always recaps. So the week with the hour long special wont make up at all for the two weeks without episodes i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Munsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 03:46 PM
No, they are not always recaps. Don't make shit up.

dragonrage
Wed, 03-01-2006, 05:04 PM
hey i like the all the episodes so far, have no porblem with the fillers and i don't think they alway recap either

P.S. Son of a Bit$h no bleach this week..... mother FcUkEr...... ahhhh just had to get that off my chest ....woooo

DrAgE

Carnage
Wed, 03-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken

What are you talking about? The first half of Bleach special ep. 63 was a recap of the best 10 battles so far and the first ten minutes of the ep. 52 special was recap! Check for yourself!

masamuneehs
Wed, 03-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by: God#2

What are you talking about? The first half of Bleach special ep. 63 was a recap of the best 10 battles so far and the first ten minutes of the ep. 52 special was recap! Check for yourself!

And what about the most recent two parter? Bleach 68-69 (less than a month ago...) didn't have a recap.

Next time you check for yourself, fool.

Jadugar
Wed, 03-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Recap or no recap, if its a one-hour long filler then its going to be shit.

Carnage
Wed, 03-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

And what about the most recent two parter? Bleach 68-69 (less than a month ago...) didn't have a recap.

Well I certainly wasn't making shit up because 2/3 specials were recaps. I wasnt telling him to check himself, I was saying he can check himself to see that what I said was true.

oyabun
Wed, 03-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
No Bleach is better than the crap they've been throwing at us, I guess. Messing with the main storyline is not cool. (at least, the manga readers said they did) They should take a couple of weeks off so maybe they can learn how to make a filler episode that doesn't mess with the main plot. Maybe they could also learn how to make a decent filler arc while they're at it. As in a whole arc, not just one or two episodes in that arc. And maybe I can learn how to become immortal...
Any titles associated with these episodes yet? Just so we can see how long this arc might go. Also, maybe they'll announce how long the fillers are gonna last soon. Maybe.

they screwed the story all right, they maybe thinking a plan to fix themselves

RedX1z
Wed, 03-01-2006, 10:20 PM
no bleach this week sucks, because i want them to show everything as soon as possible and get these fillers done with to get on with the main story. so, yeah, the schedule sucks.

Munsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 10:24 PM

Well I certainly wasn't making shit up because 2/3 specials were recaps. I wasnt telling him to check himself, I was saying he can check himself to see that what I said was true.

Of all the specials, only one episode was really what you can consider a recap. That other one you mention, merely contains 5 minutes of recap content, and those happen at any given time in any shape and form (Just like a flashback). So as I said, don't make shit up, not all 1-hour specials contain one full episode worth of recap.

So let's leave the matter here, you are clearly wrong, there's no reason to continue this pointless and shitty argument.

ImitationSanen
Wed, 03-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Are people seriously having a bitch fest over whether or not shows are recaps? Come on guys, use that energy to find some pictures of the ladies of bleach and one piece. Let us not be divided by filler content and hour long episodes, but united in the ever noble pursuit of nudity!

Jadugar
Wed, 03-01-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by: ImitationSanen
Are people seriously having a bitch fest over whether or not shows are recaps? Come on guys, use that energy to find some pictures of the ladies of bleach and one piece. Let us not be divided by filler content and hour long episodes, but united in the ever noble pursuit of nudity!

That is music to my ears.

God damm. There is someone out there who thinks like me.

Gotwoot Perverts (http://community.gotwoot.net/groups.php?id=58&page=view)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Recap or no recap, if its a one-hour long filler then its going to be shit.Quoted For Truth

Ero-Fan
Thu, 03-02-2006, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
no bleach this week sucks, because i want them to show everything as soon as possible and get these fillers done with to get on with the main story. so, yeah, the schedule sucks.

It doesn't quite matter how many episodes of filler they show, since all they need is time to let the manga get ahead. Personally, if they went to an every other week thing with fillers, I would be much happier. Less filler episodes to make me hate the show. And then they'd get 2 weeks out of every filler instead of one. But that'll never happen, since they'd lose money doing that. Sigh.

Turkish-S
Thu, 03-02-2006, 09:09 AM
hey no bleach at my B'DAY i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Kraco
Thu, 03-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Heh. Well, a filler episode could have been a lousy birthday present anyway, so perhaps it's better that way!

Jadugar
Thu, 03-02-2006, 11:54 AM
I only watched the first filler episode and choose not to watch the rest of the fillers. Something tells me that was a wise decision.

masamuneehs
Thu, 03-02-2006, 01:37 PM
I only watched the first filler episode and choose not to watch the rest of the fillers. Something tells me that was a wise decision.

You haven't been watching the fills Jad? Are you serious? I actually think you should! You definitely should watch these Bleach fillers because.... because..... because....

....because misery loves company i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

XanBcoo
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:10 PM
I tried watching the beginning of the "bound-arc" but I just couldn't care enough to continue.

No Bleach is better than the crap they've been throwing at us, I guess.
I agree with this.

Jadugar
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:19 PM
...because misery loves company

Didnt anybody tell you that you shouldnt wake a beast while he is asleep.

Dont tempt me into posting something you you will regret. I saw your picture in this thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=17462&STARTPAGE= 8&enterthread=y) but I refrained myself from making any stupid comments. I thought we had an understanding after our last spat that we would go our seperate way and not cross each others path.

Maybe I am reading too much into this comment. Maybe its a friendly invite to be your friend. Maybe you were drinking while you wrote this? Which is it?

Your sincere friend

Jadugar

--------------------------------------------------

[quote]
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
I tried watching the beginning of the "bound-arc" but I just couldn't care enough to continue.[/b]

Fillers will be fillers. There is no point in diguising them in a better package (Naruto/Bleach).

Ero-Fan
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Here we go again... The only reason you should watch fillers is if you need to kill about 22 minutes of time. That, or if you're a manga reader, to see how badly they can fuck up a good thing. I'm not sure about this, but apparently (from what others say) they've fucked Bleach over pretty good.
I'm starting to miss recaps. Someone, please shoot me.

Edit: @Jadugar & Masamuneehs: *Gets out his patented chair and popcorn* Wahoo!

Jadugar
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Here we go again... The only reason you should watch fillers is if you need to kill about 22 minutes of time. That, or if you're a manga reader, to see how badly they can fuck up a good thing. I'm not sure about this, but apparently (from what others say) they've fucked Bleach over pretty good.

I cant spare 20 min for a stupid fillers. There are plenty of other good animes that I would rather be watching but my heart bleeds when I see these fillers. I do read Bleach manga and that even makes me madder.

Just tell me where you live and I will send an assassination squad.

Its not like that. I will let you in on a secret. Masamuneeh and I are good friends. Its just a made flame war to keep all of you entertained while the fillers are over.

masamuneehs
Thu, 03-02-2006, 03:07 PM
EDIT: On second thought, I'm editting out a bulk of this response.

Sorry Ero-fan, no show today.

I guess everyone has different reasons for wanting or not wanting filler episodes. I haven't read the manga, so I can't grasp the possible effects these fillers might have. But I even 'look forward' to fillers because I'm always interested to see what kind of product the animators, writers, VAs etc. can but out. I like to think of the fillers as a real challenge for them, a real way to evaluate their stand-alone worth (as opposed to relying on excellent writing/character design that the manga artist created) and see if they can properly use the excellent premise and characters they've got at their disposal.

Usually I'm disappointed, not because the fillers aren't as good as the actual storyline episodes, but because the people who make the fillers just don't seem to even want to try making something good on their own. That or they really are pretty crappy....

Edit on an edit on an edit: Edit mania.

Edit to the fourth power: Oh i don't even care anymore (and inresponse to before. Yes I am a bit drunk right now, but i'll be heading out to the bars soon for even more so perhaps we should get the war in full fashion later?

Ero-Fan
Thu, 03-02-2006, 03:16 PM

I cant spare 20 min for a stupid fillers. There are plenty of other good animes that I would rather be watching but my heart bleeds when I see these fillers. I do read Bleach manga and that even makes me madder.

Just tell me where you live and I will send an assassination squad.

Yeah, I say that cause I feel the pain in Naruto (since I read that manga). Luckily, its not so bad there. I would avoid these episodes like the plague if I read the manga.
I can shoot myself in the foot, but my address and stuff is in some other thread in the Naruto section. Somewheres...

Its not like that. I will let you in on a secret. Masamuneeh and I are good friends. Its just a made flame war to keep all of you entertained while the fillers are over.

I kinda figured that, but you should know by now I love a good fight. Me and my friends fight all the time (physically and verbally, usual physical follows a verbal fight) so I can understand that. And if you could launch a flame war that would last until just the Naruto fillers are over, I would so owe you guys. Too bad, there should be a thread like that in the General Discussion section. Doubt it would go well, or that the mods would allow it.

Edit: @ Masa- Damn you, damn you to hell! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
Edit2: @Masa- I saw that studio peirot (however you spell it) made both Naruto and Bleach, so I had no real hope for these fillers. I've lost all hope of any filler arc, by any company, being good for more than 1 episode.
Edit3: From Below- Goddamn it! You guys are driving me nuts! Take in the chair, bring it back out, take it in again. Sigh.

Jadugar
Thu, 03-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Back away, nothing to see here.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm editting out a bulk of this response.

Sorry Ero-fan, no show today.

Ditto.

Bleach fillers suck.

Carnage
Thu, 03-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Didnt someone in one of the episode threads say that the filles end at ep.70? does anyone know what episode they will end at? Please dont make me watch any fillers to find out i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Edit: @Bud: Ya, I guess it was a dumb argument

Ero-Fan
Fri, 03-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Didnt someone in one of the episode threads say that the filles end at ep.70? does anyone know what episode they will end at? Please dont make me watch any fillers to find out

Edit: @Bud: Ya, I guess it was a dumb argument

We were all lied to. The title of that episode was apparently very misleading. All the manga readers based it on that title, so you'd have to ask them why they thought the fillers would end at episode 70.
Edit: I think it had something to do with Rukia, but I'm not sure anymore.
Edit2: This Thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=17328&enterthrea d=y) talked about the last filler being episode 69, which was obviously not the case. So, yeah, we're going to have to wait for either a)Db to put how many more fillers on one of the epis like they found out with Naruto. Or b)Search for news about it ourselves. I'm sure once someone finds a credible source for the last day of fillers, it will be posted in this forums soon after.
Edit3: @Below-Thanks, Bud. There ya go, God#2. We're stuck waiting.

Munsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Yeah, it had to do with Rukia's return, but we fairly quickly noticed that it wouldn't end there because there's alot that should've happened before her return, so the theory that it would end on episode 70 was quickly discarted.

Lucifus
Mon, 03-06-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm just waiting these crappy fillers out, same with Naruto. I'm restraining myself from the Manga so I could experience an Unmeasurable Visual Orgasim when Naruto and Bleach return. That alone is enough to keep me restrained..

Carnage
Mon, 03-06-2006, 09:04 PM
We should have a big thread just for the ending of Naruto fillers with beer icons everywhere!