PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 176

Jadugar
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:43 PM
One Piece 176 (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_176_[D9D96036].mp4.torrent)

Climb Giant Jack!!
Showdown in the Upper Ruins

Munsu
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:47 PM
[08:33] <JoeTheTroll> <dyhtim> MP4 : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #13 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #176 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #176 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #176 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #176 /msg ejai|distro xdcc send #38
[08:33] <JoeTheTroll> <dyhtim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece/ http://makino.doesntexist.org/

Raven
Tue, 02-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Is it just me, or are they pumping them out really quickly lately?

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-28-2006, 12:04 AM
Don't jinx it fucker!

Awsome episode. Pure action throughout!

Munsu
Tue, 02-28-2006, 12:13 AM
It would've been nice if the snake would've eaten Wiper instead...

Luffy vs. Wiper in there would've been great.

dantheman62
Tue, 02-28-2006, 11:31 AM
could it be one of the best OP eps ever?

Knives122
Tue, 02-28-2006, 12:00 PM
That was a pretty cool ep. and once again Zorro gets bloodied up....

Will it ever end?

I was sortof dumbfounded at the fact that Nami/Aisa/Gan Fall/The squaking bird got eaten by the snake(how stupid can you get?)...

oh well more fighting next ep. most likely

Raven
Tue, 02-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Awesome ep. It's nice to have a pure action ep every now and then. But then again considering where we're up to in this arc we'll probably have heaps more soon.

So, Chopper's dead, eh? Why is it I don't believe that.

Why doesn't Zorro just cut the python's head off? He's never had trouble in the past with slicing up giant monsters.

dantheman62
Tue, 02-28-2006, 09:25 PM
before i start venting let me just say this was a great ep with great explanation and character detail. Now that thats outta the way. OMFuckingG!! I FREAKING HATE OHM WITH SUCH A PASSION FORM THE DARKEST PART OF MY HEART! His "ordeal" what ever the fuck that is, is bullshit. He doesn't even fight or anything really which fine, this is my problem, HE USES HIS GIANT 50 FOOT dog!? WTF?! His sword is BS and last but not least. Someone needs to tell these guys to shut the fuck up with thier Liberal no material religous bullshit, GIMME A FREAKKIN BREAK ALREADY. WE've heard 3 priests already try to kill for no reason at all except the will of a fake god they THINK is a good guy, who is a jerk to begin with but thats another story. I know its a cartoon, but real preists NEVER try to take god's will and turn it around to or thier own benefit or will. So far good fight though.

Deblas
Tue, 02-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Cool episode. The battle royale was pretty cool. Poor Chopper though. Damn Ohm. He's gonna get it from Zoro now!

Jadugar
Wed, 03-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Its time to cut the chit chats and let the battle commence.

darkmetal505
Wed, 03-01-2006, 12:25 PM
good action, the snake laughing was the best part.

dantheman62
Wed, 03-01-2006, 01:20 PM
ok so no one agrees or disagrees wiht me? It was one of the best OP eps i've seen a while but DAMN i hate Ohm

FrogKing
Wed, 03-01-2006, 01:38 PM
^I agree that it was a great episode and the best one in a while (but not the flat out best OP episode). However, does anybody else think the boxing dog is a little lame? I know it is kinda a gripe, but I wish the fighting dog could have been more like Ritchie (I think that is the lions name) from the Buggy pirates. Maybe not the same as the lion, but just not an animal that stands on its hind legs and boxes for christ sake! Reminds me of Hanna Barbara character.
Can't wait till the Zorro vs Ohm showdown!

edit: spelling

Jadugar
Wed, 03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
What are you talking about, the dog is well trained.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ritchie was much better though. Although we havent seen the full capabilities of Holy.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 03-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
What are you talking about, the dog is well trained.

Ritchie was much better though. Although we havent seen the full capabilities of Holy.

LMAO, that was one awsome dog. I didn't even see that coming, although its hard to see anything coming in One Piece.

Originally posted by: Knives122
I was sortof dumbfounded at the fact that Nami/Aisa/Gan Fall/The squaking bird got eaten by the snake(how stupid can you get?)...

I wonder if Luffy will ever figure out that he was eaten also...

FrogKing
Wed, 03-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
What are you talking about, the dog is well trained.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of a trained dog as a fighting companion. It is just that when Ohm was fighting with Holy before (re: against the Shandians) they were like, "wtf, we can't get to the priest 'cause that dog is badass." All the sudden not only can Holy fight well, he can fight even better if he gets on fuckin his hind legs and boxes...lol. Maybe next Holy will pick up a sword and Ohm will say he is also a great swordsman.

@Phoenix: Yeah, now that Nami/GanFall/Pierre/Asia are in the belly of the snake, Luffy will finally realize that he isn't in a 'strange cave'. Although, I have laughed a couple of time when the scenes cut back to Luffy and his ordeal!

Munsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Why doesn't Zorro just cut the python's head off? He's never had trouble in the past with slicing up giant monsters.

This python is obviously different that anything they've faced. Zoro is not the only one that is having trouble handling it. I can asure you that the Knight and OM are in pretty much the same predicament. I mean even Luffy is having trouble causing damage from the inside.

Raven
Wed, 03-01-2006, 06:52 PM
I guess it's just a form of poetic licence to make this giant monster so very different from the hundreds of other giant monsters we've seen in the series so far.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 03-01-2006, 09:38 PM
i remember one of the enforcers called the snake the master of the sky. also, this episode was great. can't wait till luffy gets out of that damn snake and start beating the shit outta everyone

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by: dantheman62
before i start venting let me just say this was a great ep with great explanation and character detail. Now that thats outta the way. OMFuckingG!! I FREAKING HATE OHM WITH SUCH A PASSION FORM THE DARKEST PART OF MY HEART! His "ordeal" what ever the fuck that is, is bullshit. He doesn't even fight or anything really which fine, this is my problem, HE USES HIS GIANT 50 FOOT dog!? WTF?! His sword is BS and last but not least. Someone needs to tell these guys to shut the fuck up with thier Liberal no material religous bullshit, GIMME A FREAKKIN BREAK ALREADY. WE've heard 3 priests already try to kill for no reason at all except the will of a fake god they THINK is a good guy, who is a jerk to begin with but thats another story. I know its a cartoon, but real preists NEVER try to take god's will and turn it around to or thier own benefit or will. So far good fight though.I don't think any of the priests think Enel is a good guy. They just think his power makes him invincible, which is what they think of when they think of a god.

He's more like Zeus whomping ass from mount Olympus than the Christian God being the creator of everything type god.

dantheman62
Thu, 03-02-2006, 03:55 AM
yeah i know i just had t vent and tell everyone what i thought. Does anyone know what Enel meant by 5 people surviving? I mean i don't that i'm going to understand the whole thing until i get areall good number and theory on whats going to happen, because i would NOT i repeat, NOT be happy if the only people to survive were 5 of the 7 Straw-hats. Anyone have any theories on who is going to survive? Please let me know.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-02-2006, 06:53 AM
What he "means" is there's only gonna be 5 people undefeated(nobody is gonna be killed anyway) when the three hours is up.

Since I don't think Enel is actually a god(just a guy with Mantra and a lightning fruit), I suspect that he just made the number up, and if there's too many people left towards the end, he'll simply remove extras until he's made himself correct.

I guess the five are gonna be, Zoro, Ohm, Wiper, Robin and Enel. Since I think that's allready all that's left.

Cause I'm guessing Enel is gonna assume everyone who was eaten by the snake is dead.

If not, or if they get out before the time is up...then Luffy, Robin, Nami(Aisa wasn't on the island when Enel made his guess, so she doesn't count, and Enel said he wasn't counting Gan Fall from the beginning), Enel and Wiper.

dantheman62
Fri, 03-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Gan Fall wasn't being counted from the beginning huh? well thats a huge releif off my shoulder. I really dont care who wins or ties or whatever. I just want those 5 you listed(including Gan Fall to be fine) and unhurt.I really don't like Ohm but i guess i have to live with that.

Munsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
What he "means" is there's only gonna be 5 people undefeated(nobody is gonna be killed anyway) when the three hours is up.

Enel said that only 5 people will survive, not the they will remain undefeated. If more survive blame it on the mangaka for not killing the people off, but Enel meant that they would die.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-04-2006, 05:04 AM
Well that's true, but I don't actually think anyone thinks two of the strawhats are gonna die.