PDA

View Full Version : Naruto song? (yeah, yeah I know...)

AlterEgox5
Mon, 02-27-2006, 01:50 AM
I'm baffled, confused, and perhaps some of you think I should be thrown off the planet by now, asking this, thinking, "God, don't you KNOW already?!"

Well I don't. What on earth is the name of the song playing in #1 (one example out of many episodes) as Naruto is in class (right after being caught defacing the faces of the Hokage) and they all have to take a second test on the transformation technique. I've been through a million downloads and I've just lost my patience. I don't know where it is...it's in too many episodes to not be on any of the soundtracks...right??

T_T *yare yare*

NT

IFHTT
Mon, 02-27-2006, 02:00 AM
I think what you're looking for is #7 on soundtrack 2 its called afternoon of konoha.

AlterEgox5
Mon, 02-27-2006, 02:06 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

You are my f-ing hero do you know that? If you were here right now I'd tackle you and shower you with cookies and candy. Finally...I can now go to bed in peace...

<3

NT

IFHTT
Mon, 02-27-2006, 02:11 AM
I wasn't quite sure if that was the one you were looking for. np I hate trying to look for songs with little to no information to go on.

AlterEgox5
Mon, 02-27-2006, 02:55 AM
That is indeed it...went right over to Naruto fan and snatched it up...my friend Derek thinks I'm nuts because I went all crazy on him, haha. ^_~

NT