PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Special 4

Jadugar
Sun, 02-26-2006, 07:05 PM
<u>Quoted from Gerusama website:</u>

In the Edo period in Japan...
In the Edo period in Japan, people had no problem living their normal lives. They were guarded by secret policemen, who gained their powers from Devil Fruits. Sadly, Devil Fruits are no more than a myth today. Because the fruit's power can only be he held by a single person and most of them are already used.

You will now learn a small fragment of how the japanese society took it's shape... as we enter the great EDO period.

Behold!

One Piece Special 4 by Gerusama (http://gerusama.edwardk.info/%5BGeruSama.com%5D_One_Piece_Special_4%5BD6DB0CAC% 5D.avi.torrent)

<u>This special is also watchable for those who follow the K-F episodes only. It contains no spoilers about characters or attacks, except for a preview of episode 254 at the end. A small gift from us in Gerusama. Enjoy!</u>

Aeon
Sun, 02-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Crap so this was new, all I saw was One Piece special and thought about the special 3 since it was recently released and didnt bother to download it. Thanks for the heads up.

GLS
Sun, 02-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Best. Special. Ever.

Had a cool setting, lots of old characters making cameos, laughs and action. Much more fun than the other 3 combined.

Stoopider
Mon, 02-27-2006, 04:58 AM
I agree with GLS though not with that much enthusiasm.

Sure, it was the best Special... ever. Then again, all One Piece Specials suck.

This one was a little different, but still nothing to wow at. It's just using One Piece characters and put them in a Edo Japan period with a simple storyline and some small just to pinch our funny bone.

Aeon
Mon, 02-27-2006, 02:41 PM
The first half was pretty boring but I marked out the second half when I saw Vivi and even more when Pell made an appearance.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:47 PM
It was really fun. No better way to put it. It was just fun.

xDarkMaster
Mon, 02-27-2006, 09:31 PM
So, is it worth my time?

Deblas
Mon, 02-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, it was fun having all the strawhats in an alternate universe and the tons of cameos. Only thing that I was slightly disappointed is that they all didn't know each other and that Robin didn't do shit in it.

Jadugar
Tue, 02-28-2006, 07:29 AM
It was better than the last three specials. It was funny and colourful.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
It was really fun. No better way to put it. It was just fun.

Totally agree with the above statement.

Light hearted fun.

A must see for all the OP fans. WATCH IT!

xDarkMaster
Tue, 02-28-2006, 09:47 PM
Just watched it and I'm it was worth it. Although, don't make room for it. If you are bored, go ahead, it's funny and random.