PDA

View Full Version : GotWoot/rolleyes Meet Up!

DO
Sun, 02-26-2006, 04:53 AM
GotWoot and rolleyes members are going to meet up for an ultimate circle jerk of awesomeness. Some time in May of 2006, we will meet up and spend a whole weekend partying, drinking, fucking, and more drinking. This has been planned since mid August of last year. This is not a joke.

Click here for all of the information! (http://www.rolleyes.net/meetup.htm)

You guys can become part of it and make it more fun for everyone!

Yes, this sounds so out of the blue and most of you guys will be like, "what the fuck?" But please, believe in us and know that this will happen! It's been planned for over half a year now and we're so close to meeting up. Try to be a part of this and help us out with our financial situation by donating. We'll post lots of pictures!

Assertn
Sun, 02-26-2006, 06:02 AM
Does this mean you'll be coming, DO?

Jadugar
Sun, 02-26-2006, 06:08 AM
I dont think so.

Who will be there?

<u>Confirmed</u>
Mut
Y
AssertnFailure
KitKat

<u>Probably</u>
Jaredster
Eurasian

Why?

the majority of us are going to be 21 years old or older, so if you're like 14 it's probably best that you don't come

masamuneehs
Sun, 02-26-2006, 08:44 AM
...count me out.
Hope you all have fun though. Let the booze flow, but don't hit on Kit too much!

edit: thought maybe my comment was a little rude as it was. It actually sounds like a good time, I'm just not all that fond of certain me_MbUrsThATCHI_ ll at Rolleyes. (read between the lines folks) and can see that potentially causing social malfunctions.

plus, I'm about half way around the world from Cali right now...

Carnage
Sun, 02-26-2006, 11:54 AM
God, I feel so bad for Y.......oh well. I wish I could come i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. Have a great time!

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:49 AM
I want pictures of Y taking a flame shot i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 02-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
God, I feel so bad for Y.......oh well. I wish I could come . Have a great time!

arent you like 12?

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 02-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Well, in France he could probably get booze...

Carnage
Mon, 02-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
Well, in France he could probably get booze...

Funny thing actually ............. ok I wont get into that.

No, Im 14 and Im bored as fuck. I need a new hobbie....................... i think I'll go learn Html code............................................

yallo
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:22 AM
o.o
Wow KitKat, are you sure you wanna see through with this meetup?
Looking at the list of people going... uhhhh... somehow I fear for your safety (and sanity too).
*sweatdrop*

Jadugar
Tue, 02-28-2006, 07:43 AM
^^^^^^
Its definately an orgy.

Assertn
Tue, 02-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by: smilealwiz
o.o
Wow KitKat, are you sure you wanna see through with this meetup?
Looking at the list of people going... uhhhh... somehow I fear for your safety (and sanity too).
*sweatdrop*

Pardon?

Knives122
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:00 PM
He's saying that some of you going are crazy....

Turkish-S
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:12 PM
it's a she.

Knives122
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
smilealwiz's a girl?

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:24 PM
Which is why she's concerned, duuuh i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Xollence
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
smilealwiz's a girl?

She sure looks like one in the post picture thread.

Knives122
Tue, 02-28-2006, 04:29 PM
I never go into that thread....

2:25
Fri, 03-03-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm glad that this Gotwoot meeting is being organized again. Have fun and post pics.

Paulyboy
Fri, 03-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Man im 17, jeeze, can I come too? I mean ill drink some booze, I can handle it. Plus Im going to Cali this summer. Make it in the summer!

KitKat
Sun, 03-05-2006, 03:39 PM
@ yallo: Don't worry, I think the boys are mostly trustworthy, but I'll bring some pepper spray just in case i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Hopefully this will be sometime around the last weekend of May, since that seems to be the time I'll be in Cali. I haven't worked out all my travel plans right now, but that seems to be the best weekend for me.

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-05-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm pretty sure Mut has developed an immunity towards pepper spray at this point i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ciber
Mon, 03-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Well I might come, assuming Y and Mut don't have a heart attack over it.

lilphatboi88
Mon, 03-06-2006, 02:55 AM
When and where? I'm turning 18 april

badass
Mon, 03-06-2006, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88

Try the link in the first post that says "Click here for all of the information".

NM
Mon, 03-06-2006, 07:44 AM
Glad to here that this GW meetup is still happening. Wish I could come join you guys but I'm gonna be busy all of this summer if thats when its going to begin (that, and I'm all the way on the other side). Be sure to take pictures for us!

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 03-06-2006, 02:02 PM

psst, the drinking age there is 21, not 18.

Paulyboy
Tue, 03-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles

psst, the drinking age there is 21, not 18.

Psst, what the cops dont know, wont hurt them i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Eurasian
Wed, 03-08-2006, 01:17 AM
I'm so honored that I'm still included =)

Ciber
Wed, 03-08-2006, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
I'm so honored that I'm still included =)

You weren't playing WoW for like 1 minute!

*Faints*

Eurasian
Wed, 03-08-2006, 06:44 PM
OMG!!! Ciber...when did you start posting on the forums?? Finally gracing us with your presence???

KitKat
Wed, 03-08-2006, 06:45 PM
The WoW servers must have suffered a worldwide crash, two days in a row!!!

Nice to see you back Eura i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I hope you're still planning on coming to the meetup!

Ciber
Thu, 03-09-2006, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
OMG!!! Ciber...when did you start posting on the forums?? Finally gracing us with your presence???

I came back just for you! i/expressions/devil.gif

Souryusen
Fri, 03-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Sounds gay. Who the fuck are "Mut" and "Y" anyway?

KitKat
Sat, 03-11-2006, 02:03 AM
*gasp* There is a ghost among us! Who is this phantom poster who has reappeared from the depths of gotwoot's dark and terrible past?

Souryusen
Sat, 03-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Where all the Canadian women at?

Raven
Sat, 03-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Oh man, I just figured Souryusen was like, dead, or something. Good to see him around again.

KitKat
Thu, 04-06-2006, 01:51 PM
So, there's no turning back now. I have my plane tickets to LA. I fly in on the evening of Friday, May 26th. Everyone better be coming *coughEuracough*

You all know you want to come! It's going to be the most awesomely fun time ever!

ChaosK
Thu, 04-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Oh man, I just figured Souryusen was like, dead, or something. Good to see him around again.

he's around but its like someone smacked him in the head or something....nothing personal but i could've swore he was here while Y and Mut were..then again i have ran\dom memory loss.

or is he being sarcastic...the case gets worse and worse. :confused:

Souryusen
Thu, 04-06-2006, 06:11 PM
he's around but its like someone smacked him in the head or something....nothing personal but i could've swore he was here while Y and Mut were..then again i have ran\dom memory loss.

or is he being sarcastic...the case gets worse and worse. :confused:

What's this anime shit anyway?

ChaosK
Thu, 04-06-2006, 06:22 PM
well then thanks for clairfying. :D

Assassin
Fri, 04-07-2006, 12:47 AM
be sure to take lots of pictures Kitkat, preferably of you guys doing embarassing things.

sangai
Fri, 04-07-2006, 12:57 AM
i would be intrested , but what part of LA, i can get to tusten or orange county....and how much someone gotta chip in to go? lol also depends on if they let me off from work, wish i had seen this sooner, i coulda planned better.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 04-07-2006, 03:58 AM
This sounds like a lot of fun. I've wanted to meet gotwoot people in the real world, but LA is too far of a drive for me. Maybe I could ship you a couple bottles of alchohol so I'm there in spirit (no pun intended). AssertnFailure, PM me the address of the party, and I'll start looking for a company that'll ship alchohol. I know the USPS won't.

Assertn
Sat, 05-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah.....so like......Mut's being pretty lame, and Y decided to not use the internet anymore, but Kitkat and I are hanging out.....so it's sort of a GW meetup, right?

Ok, I'm going to have kitkat type something now.....

Yo dudes...Hi from Cali!!!!

Assassin
Sat, 05-27-2006, 02:55 PM
yo kitkat and assertn....hope you guys are having fun. So how's mut being lame...did he even show up or what?

Well anyway, if nothing else, you can always take kitkat to see the star's homes in hollywood, and you two can cause ruccus and like paint 'GW' all over thier walls and stuff. Oh and dont forget the pictures.

btw, what happened to all the other ppl that were supposed to show....like ciber.

Jadugar
Sat, 05-27-2006, 10:43 PM

She does have her own account at GW. :p

......and what happened to all the others.

Assertn
Sat, 05-27-2006, 11:02 PM
She does have her own account at GW. :p

......and what happened to all the others.

Does she need to log out of my name and log onto her own to make it credible? How about have her confirm that was her message when she gets back on if you're going to be all skeptical about it.

Also, I mentioned what happened to all the others. Mut met a girl, that's why he's being lame.

ChaosK
Sat, 05-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah.....so like......Mut's being pretty lame, and Y decided to not use the internet anymore, but Kitkat and I are hanging out.....so it's sort of a GW meetup, right?

Does that mean Y never showed up?

Assertn
Sun, 05-28-2006, 03:08 AM
According to mut, they were like, 100 short

mage
Sun, 05-28-2006, 03:41 AM
LOL@ everyone who donated and got their money stolen (assuming it hasn't been sent back).

Jadugar
Sun, 05-28-2006, 04:04 AM
Does she need to log out of my name and log onto her own to make it credible? How about have her confirm that was her message when she gets back on if you're going to be all skeptical about it.

Also, I mentioned what happened to all the others. Mut met a girl, that's why he's being lame.

*Jadugar puts his hands up*

I believe you but it would have been nice to see both of you posting at the same time (IMO). Oh well. Too bad the others couldn’t make it. Mut made such a fuss while he was here at GW about the meet up. I guess priorities change. Huh.

Have fun and do take some pictures (not as a proof, I am not being skeptical again).

Enjoy your trip Kitkat.

Souryusen
Sun, 05-28-2006, 06:50 AM

Sullied text. GET THE HELL OUT OF CALI, KAT!

edit: Happy Birthday to ME.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 05-28-2006, 12:23 PM
LOL@ everyone who donated and got their money stolen (assuming it hasn't been sent back).

You know that shit wasn't sent back.

There's a sucker born every minute.

Assassin
Sun, 05-28-2006, 02:09 PM
According to mut, they were like, 100 short

Just $100? and that cheap bastard couldn't just pay that? after all the fus hey made about it, all the planning. what a waste.

Well atelast you guys met up and are having fun (i hope).

Assertn
Sun, 05-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Well, there was talk about the actual meetup being delayed a little later, until mut got the rest that he needs, but kitkat had already arranged the fly out to LA before the post-pone was decided, so she stopped by anyway. It was only for a little bit before she went to see another friend in Santa Barbara, I already told mut that I wasn't going to be put in charge of arranging activities =P

KitKat
Sun, 05-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Well, despite things not being "The Meetup" that was previously planned, I had fun chilling with Assertn. This was pretty much the only weekend I could have done it, since I have to be back in Canada for graduation soon, and then starting to look for a job and be all adult and responsible and stuff. I might see Eurasian in the next couple days if we can plan something. It's like, a time delayed meetup, with the location being wherever I happen to wander. I already had a wicked time at AngelEyez' place in England playing Guild Wars. Assertn and I wanted to set up the DDR at his place, but ran into difficulties getting the computer working. And I got to ride in his sweet convertible too. I almost missed my bus to SB, but luckily the bus was late and I was there in enough time to get my ticket and meet my friend here. I'm actually really surprised at how mountainy California is. I climbed a mountain today, and despite the fact that it was a 6 hour hike, it was totally awesome with gorgeous views from the top.

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Well at least you got to ride in Assertn's car.
I am sure that is the eternal wish of practically all women alive!

So, I assume the next GW IRL meeting will be whenever PSJ gets his ass over here (hilariously we only live like an hour apart but we've never gotten around to meeting up)

Assertn
Sun, 05-28-2006, 11:52 PM
I almost missed my bus to SB, but luckily the bus was late and I was there in enough time to get my ticket and meet my friend here.

Sorry about that :o

ChaosK
Mon, 05-29-2006, 10:36 AM
Well at least you got to ride in Assertn's car.
I am sure that is the eternal wish of practically all women alive!

So, I assume the next GW IRL meeting will be whenever PSJ gets his ass over here (hilariously we only live like an hour apart but we've never gotten around to meeting up)

Rofl.

Terra, you've never met up? Not even once? :confused:

PSJ
Mon, 05-29-2006, 10:59 AM
Rofl.

Terra, you've never met up? Not even once? :confused:

That's because i am still underage for 5 more months and can't visit the pubs and clubs with Terra which sort of is the idea if you are going to party with Terra.

dragonrage
Tue, 05-30-2006, 01:14 AM
partying with Terra, very interesting. I would advise that you keep sober at all times, cause you might actually end up in one of his stories:p . Good luck and enjoy.

Deadfire
Tue, 05-30-2006, 07:48 AM

HA!, Sounds like Assassin and Kitkat, they go to the same school and never really have met up.

I was thinking that a Canadian Gotwoot meet-up is possible as Haku (Arcness), Assassin, Kitkat, and others. live in Ontario some what around the same place. I'm only about 4-6 hour drive away (Speeding of course). So for a bigger meet-up that seems to be the easist.

I wouldn't mind partying with Terra, I mean come on that would be something to see and do

PSJ
Tue, 05-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Keeping sober? Are you kidding me, i'm not capable of keeping sober if there are alcohol around.

Besides me and my RL buddies can be pretty gay while drunk so i think i can handle Terra.

Lucifus
Tue, 05-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Got...woot meet up? In real life? Are you mad? I aint falling for that, your all a bunch of perverted guys(Terra) looking to have your way with little old me.

No thank you.:cool:

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-30-2006, 12:47 PM
Yeah partying with me is of course something out of the ordinary, a once in a lifetime experience (though it can be many times as far as I'm concerned since I party all the damn time)