PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 296

Jadugar
Thu, 02-23-2006, 06:07 AM
Naruto 296 Raw is out

1. Naruto 296 RAW LQ - YouSendIT (http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0H3SAJ50NKYLA15UUHFML2UTJ8)
2. Naruto 296 RAW LQ - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LBB4AVL2)

EDIT :

Naruto Ch296 MQ by Angelus (http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01Q363MGC9BXM3W33PA23LVDVO)

Necromas
Thu, 02-23-2006, 07:28 AM
Finally, some story progression!

I can't wait to see how Sai and Danzuo plot with Orochimaru.

RasenDori
Thu, 02-23-2006, 08:32 AM
hells yeah. story progression!

i was kinda hoping for a touching an nastoligic scene with sakura hugging naruto from behind to calm him down like sasuke. but that was naive. hes in bijuu mode. so now that narutos calm will it end here? kabuto has no intentions of killing them, but we know orochimaru wants naruto dead. and i can see why. after all that, he still hasnt even damaged him. he doesnt want the akatsuki to get that kind of power. and sai's betrayed the team, and hell, konoha at that. what is his fate once this mission is over?

dragon608608
Thu, 02-23-2006, 10:40 AM
dude, i hate sakura, jumping in like that, yet she could do nothing but crying. She should be dead. Weak little girl.

Psyke
Thu, 02-23-2006, 11:08 AM
The last frame of Sai reminds me of Gin....... almost too much.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by: dragon608608
dude, i hate sakura, jumping in like that, yet she could do nothing but crying. She should be dead. Weak little girl.

Ahh, its so good to see Sakura resume her uselessness in such an opportune time.

Originally posted by: Psyke
The last frame of Sai reminds me of Gin....... almost too much.

That would make Sai 10x cooler in my book. Sai hasn't been that great a character yet. Him being a bad guy might make me like him a little bit. Not much, but a little.

nests
Thu, 02-23-2006, 11:40 AM
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! nice chapter.
I really didnt think Danzou would make an alliance with Orochimaru. I just hope we do get to civil war with in Konoha

Konohamaru
Thu, 02-23-2006, 12:11 PM
who0o0o nice chapter. I wonder what Sai wants or will do with Orochimaru. Seems like Oro borrowed a body, maybe has a protection armour of some kind. Sai did remind me of Ichimaru Gin from Bleach in the last picture, very cool as I like Gin, hehe.

Assertn
Thu, 02-23-2006, 12:34 PM
It's really hard to follow what the hell oro's doing in pages 8 and 9

Knives122
Thu, 02-23-2006, 12:37 PM
from what I can see, it looks like he regergitated his real body(like picolo did in DB right before he died) and just gets up to find Sai wanting to talk to him.

Assertn
Thu, 02-23-2006, 12:41 PM
ohh.....i see.....the head that's throwing up the hand is the head that collapses onto the ground in the bottom middle pic. At first I thought he pulled his head out of the ground, somehow his legs became another head, and his arm extended way out of the mouth of his other head in the top right frame.

Sapphire
Thu, 02-23-2006, 01:01 PM

I agree! What did she think was going to happen, did she think she could hug him from behind like she did to Sasuke and everything would be okay?! Pfft. Actually, Yamato should have let her do that... >_>

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-23-2006, 02:25 PM
That seal of Yamoto to turn Naruto back is awsome. So it looks like he has the power to calm him down but we're still not sure if he can actually control him.

Also even with Orochimaru's sword, he still didn't lay a finger on Naruto. It would probably be akin to getting the wind knocked out of you for a second.

mage
Thu, 02-23-2006, 03:33 PM
naruto would've killed everyone there if yamato didn't stop him. another fucking useless fight that served no other purpose than to show us 4tails kyubi.

IFHTT
Thu, 02-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Awesome chapter! Who cares if the fight didn't amount to anything in the end, it showed oro and kabuto that naruto isn't one to be easily dealt with.

edit:

Originally posted by: Sapphire

I agree! What did she think was going to happen, did she think she could hug him from behind like she did to Sasuke and everything would be okay?! Pfft. Actually, Yamato should have let her do that... >_>

I'd have crapped myself had sakura been ripped to shreds by naruto.

Assertn
Thu, 02-23-2006, 04:16 PM
if there wasn't anyone else there except oro and naruto, oro wouldve been owned.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-23-2006, 04:23 PM
HELL YEAH, I'm fricking excited as hell about the prospect of Sai's secrete mission. It would be so awesome if we could get a civil war going on. I can imagine that Dauzo probably wants to forge an alliance with oro so they can take out tsunande and the current leaf administration. Just imagine the entire root organization facing off against the new and improved chuunin 9. Hell Yeah. Sai just went up fifteen points in my book. At first I thought he was kinda useless but now he might become the ichimaro of the naruto world.

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-26-2006, 02:35 AM

Amen.
Sakura destroys every good scene in Naruto (fact).

As for the rest, I'm glad the fight is over so the story can progress.
I seriously think Kishimoto should learn how to flesh out battles, it gets a bit boring to just see a few flashy panels every week and then realize that it's over faster than it was to download it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

nests
Sun, 02-26-2006, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by: mage
naruto would've killed everyone there if yamato didn't stop him. another fucking useless fight that served no other purpose than to show us 4tails kyubi.

Dude did you not read the end.
this fight showed that when Naruto losses control he can duke it out with the best of the best

Do you guys think that Orochimaru knew that Sai would aprouch him
does he already have an alliance with Danzou or is it just being made.
and what is Sai going to do after this does he back to Konha or does he leave with Oro.
and what the hell happend to the clone the Yamato created is he watching Sai and Oro

Raven
Sun, 02-26-2006, 03:25 AM
Damn, Yamato must be much stronger than we realize seeing he restrained 4-tail Naruto so easily. For an unstoppable beast that sure was an abrupt ending.

Stoopider
Sun, 02-26-2006, 05:21 AM
I don't think Yamato is that powerful per se. I think it's something to do with his bloodline, Wood element is probably the thing that can go against Bijuu's (?). Everybody says that Yamato was the right man for the job because he inherited the First's abilities.

Makes me think whether the plot runs any deeper. Probably the First was doing research on these monsters or something... Probably thats why he could stop the war with the Second and create the Konoha village.

And Sai meeting up with Orochimaru? Hmm.. Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if Roots used to admire Orochimaru and probably rooted 'tee hee' for Oro becoming the Hokage. They are extreme in their methods, well, so is Orochimaru. Probably have affiliations and might want to retake Konoha.

NineTailsKitsu
Sun, 02-26-2006, 05:27 AM
I'm enjoying where this point in the Manga is leading to: the prospect of a Konoha civil war would be interesting and add a change of pace to the series.

The fight between Orochimaru and Naruto (Fourth Tail) was very cool, for the simple fact that Naruto's power is as high as (or exceed) a Sannin while in third and fourth tail form. So close to killing Orochimaru....so close.

Assertn
Sun, 02-26-2006, 06:05 AM
I still think Yamato is part of roots as well.
He has to be the guy that trained sai.

Jadugar
Sun, 02-26-2006, 06:12 AM
Naruto Ch296 MQ by Angelus (http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01Q363MGC9BXM3W33PA23LVDVO)

Hakeem_21
Sun, 02-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Must say its good to see that kyubi is powerful again. It always annoyed me that Sasuke with a fricking curse seal could fight even with him. Now that he did what he did to mighty Oro kyubi naruto feels powerful again. This means though that Sasuke must be as good as Oro or better to do something against Naruto when they fight again.

Sai is the lame character so far in Naruto hopefully him being bad guy can make him less pointless.

I must say i look forward to a civil war more to than seeing an akatsuki. Sasori and Diedara killed all the hype for akatsuki ninjas even if they were the weakest of them.....

Finaly im exicted about naruto again thanks to the story progression.

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 02-26-2006, 10:55 AM
My guess is that danzou wants to overthrow tsunande with orchimro's help and install his own much more militeristic regime into the konoah village. It would be especially interesting to see if Kishimoto tries to use any allegory for the United States and it's current stance on the "War on Terror" with a more militeristic konoah subjagating the various smaller villages around them in order to bring "Hope" and "Democracy" to the masses. It would be so fricking awesome to see danzou assasinate tsunande then go off and genicidal massacre of all the filler villages and countries that have been introduced in the anime. Then after the dust settles we can have the atkasuki make their dramatic reenterence to the naruto storyline, since honestly I think that they are the main bad guys right now. Dammit sasori wasn't killed by sakura he choose to die. Give him some more credit the old woman was probably the sand's equivalent to the leafs third. Old but still possesing considerable skill.

dragon608608
Sun, 02-26-2006, 06:18 PM
My question is even if Danzou success in overthrow Tsunande, how would he expect to be a ruler over Konoha? I mean he lost 1 hand and 1 eye, it also mean that he can't use most of ninjutsu. Even If he use taijutsu, it will be a major disadvantage with one hand handicap. How does he expect to protect his position as ruler of Konoha?

Munsu
Sun, 02-26-2006, 06:45 PM
I like how these shitty groups say they are releasing MQ...

They suck so much ass, even LQ is too good for them... They should call it ShitQuality.

RasenDori
Sun, 02-26-2006, 09:07 PM

the point of the fight was show how unstable naruto has become and provide enough of a distraction for sai to make his move.

IFHTT
Mon, 02-27-2006, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

the point of the fight was show how unstable naruto has become and provide enough of a distraction for sai to make his move.

And it is becoming apparent that Sakura is thinking about what the promise Naruto made to her is doing to him and thinks that he is becoming dangerously reckless trying to upkeep it.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-27-2006, 04:05 AM
My question is even if Danzou success in overthrow Tsunande, how would he expect to be a ruler over Konoha? I mean he lost 1 hand and 1 eye, it also mean that he can't use most of ninjutsu. Even If he use taijutsu, it will be a major disadvantage with one hand handicap. How does he expect to protect his position as ruler of Konoha?

He must have someone young and strong in mind as the new ruler. Someone that he can control behind the scenes.

Or maybe they are Oro fanboys and think he should lead them as hokage.

Assertn
Mon, 02-27-2006, 04:35 AM
I doubt sasuke is stronger than oro....
My guess is that his power is more comparable to 3 tailed naruto....

afterall, naruto had 3 tails when oro made that observation, and I would imagine that naruto would potentially fight sasuke on even ground without allowing himself to lose consciousness (meaning he won't use 4 tails against sasuke)

dragon608608
Mon, 02-27-2006, 02:07 PM
yes, i doubt sasuke would do konoha or sakura any good if Naruto lose consciousness and kill him. I also have no doubt in my mind that the fight with Sasuke will give Naruto bigger headache than fight with Orochomaru because in the fight with Sasuke, Naruto cannot allow him to lose and cannot allow himself to kill Sasuke either, A MAJOR DISADVANTAGE.

mage
Mon, 02-27-2006, 04:04 PM
there's really no reason for naruto and sasuke to fight unless he had been ordered to assasinate sasuke for betraying the village, and I doubt they'd send naruto to do that.

Assertn
Mon, 02-27-2006, 06:08 PM
What about when sasuke charges at naruto with lv 3 seal + chidori?

ChaosK
Mon, 02-27-2006, 06:12 PM
yes, i doubt sasuke would do konoha or sakura any good if Naruto lose consciousness and kill him. I also have no doubt in my mind that the fight with Sasuke will give Naruto bigger headache than fight with Orochomaru because in the fight with Sasuke, Naruto cannot allow him to lose and cannot allow himself to kill Sasuke either, A MAJOR DISADVANTAGE.

...sasuke has the same disadvantange...sasuke didnt kill naruto during their last fight because he couldnt.

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 02-27-2006, 06:41 PM
You're right. Sasuke could not kill him. He could not bring himself to kill his friend. If however, you mean Sasuke did not have the ability to kill naruto, you're dead wrong. Naruto was on the floor, unconscious when the fight ended, Sasuke walked away. Not to mention, Sasuke outpowered Naruto's rasengan with his chidori at the end of the fight. If you're talking skills and not power, Sasuke succeeded in pulling off 2 finishing moves on Naruto, both of which would've ended anyone without demonic enhancements.

Where do you get Sasuke having the same disadvantages as Naruto? They're extra power sources are different, so it stands to reason that they're advantages and disadvantages would be different. We really don't know much about Sasuke's powers at all.

I hate it as much as you do, but from what we've seen, Sasuke has Naruto trumped. We need more information about Sasuke in order to determine what MIGHT happen in a future fight.

NineTailsKitsu
Mon, 02-27-2006, 07:12 PM
I believe that in the end, It will be a deathmatch between Naruto and Sasuke. Either Sasuke will do something to Sakura, or kill someone else important in Naruto's life, but either way I believe Naruto will end up going 4th tail (or beyond) and ultimately (hopefully) rip Sasuke apart. (I'm actually hoping for an Evangelion like bloodbath of Sasuke being ripped apart, ala Eva unit 1 Dummyplug vs Eva unit 3 Contaminated....Yeah!). But then, that's just assuming that Orochimaru doesn't end up being the main bad guy and taking over Sasuke's body.

MFauli
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
What about when sasuke charges at naruto with lv 3 seal + chidori?

Please, dont mention my biggest fears for a really crappy progress in powers >_<

xDarkMaster
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:23 PM
I might stop reading if that happens.

lvl 3
4 tails
lvl 4
5 tails
lvl 5
6 tails
and keeps going...

Raven
Tue, 02-28-2006, 12:17 AM
I'm telling you now, there's no way that Naruto will ever kill Sasuke or vice versa. That would destroy the entire friendship theme that has run rampant throughout the entire series.

mage
Tue, 02-28-2006, 12:28 AM
you'll never stop reading

oyabun
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:00 AM
its accecpted that naruto will have 5th 6 so on, but, if they bring it out properly it would be ok.. if sasuke has lvl 3 or 4, that would really suck..DBZ anyone?

NineTailsKitsu
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by: oyabin
its accecpted that naruto will have 5th 6 so on, but, if they bring it out properly it would be ok.. if sasuke has lvl 3 or 4, that would really suck..DBZ anyone?

DBZ anyone? Has anyone else made the comparison of Naruto/Goku and Sasuke/Vegeta? Or for that matter...Chidori/Big Bang and Rasengan/Kamehameha? I would'nt be suprised if Kishimoto brought out a Seal lvl 3 and 4, that way we could have....

Naruto: 8 (or 9) Tails, Kage Bunshin UBER Purple Rasengan

vs

Sasuke: Demon lvl 4 (or further), Magenkyou Sharingan, Tsukiyomi immitation combined with UBER Chidori

But, you never know....

Lefty
Tue, 02-28-2006, 03:51 AM
Can everyone stop with the fucking DBZ refrences. We get it. This has only come up a billion times. Let it die. This is a shonen manga which means, yes there is some level of predictability. Live with it.

I doubt it will be narupot that will kill orochimaru. I feel sasuke will do it when he tries to switch bodies.

bagandscalpel
Tue, 02-28-2006, 11:11 AM
The way I've always seen the cursed seals is like this: because they're derived off of Oro's own power, unleashing them would be like inviting Oro into your body. As such, if anything, "lvl three cursed seal" would refer to the point when Oro actually possesses your body.

But hey, I really can't say how far Kishi's going to take this "power up" business... But I'll be hella pissed if he does take further steps into DBZ territory.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 02-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
Can everyone stop with the fucking DBZ refrences. We get it. This has only come up a billion times. Let it die. This is a shonen manga which means, yes there is some level of predictability. Live with it.

I agree it might be a little annoying, but man, this DBZ likeness is really getting out of hand. What drew me to Naruto was the promise that it would kick ass comparable to DBZ without going into DBZ power jumping. When even the character's in the story start to agree with "Naruto=DBZ" you've got to start thinking something's going wrong (Kabuto: "Should we call this a fight between monsters instead of ninja?" or something very close). For the sake of the series, they need to reincorporate the importance of tactics and strategy in battle instead of just "ooooooh...nice reflexes!! great power!". They're breaking the promise.

darkmetal505
Tue, 02-28-2006, 05:03 PM
oro getting tired? I think Sai just wants to confirm Oro's weenie existance, because oro likes little boys.

Oro says he still has sasuke. I wonder if that means sasuke is as strong as naruto, which means he is stronger than oro?

chet_chetty
Tue, 02-28-2006, 05:19 PM
It seems as Orochimaru gets closer to the 3 year mark for every body he transfer to/from, the body starts to conk out on him and he cant fight to his full capacity. We might have noticed that earlier w/ the previous body if is arms werent already debilitatig enough from the 3rd's seal. But that leads me to think, if he transfers into Sasuke's body, he will only be able to inhabit it for 3 years. He could learn hundreds if not thousands of jutsus w/ the sharingan in that timespan, but he wont be able to learn every jutus which is his ultimate goal.

dragon608608
Tue, 02-28-2006, 07:15 PM
That would be dead wrong. Remember the previous body, he fought with the third and got injure then wait for Sasuke when he unable to do that because the injure was worst that he expect it did, Orochumaru transfer right away to a new body (his modern body) That is also mean in the previous body, Orochimaru stay in it much longer than 3 years (since he can transfer right away). also, little before he got injure, he fought with the third without any incident with that body even it aready pass 3 years deadline (one more time because right after that he can transfer right away) . What i think is, some body better accept Orochimaru than the other. When you think about it like that, it start to make sense a little, at least on the medical world .

chet_chetty
Tue, 02-28-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm a bit mixed up. He has to wait at least 3 years before he can transfer to a new body. But once he gets that body, he can inhabit it as long as he wants? I understand he couldnt wait for Sasuke and transferred to the prisoner's body because he would have died from the seal on his arms (or he just couldnt take anymore pain). I'm under the impression he must vacate a body after 3 years, because why would Sasuke let Orochi keep the body for as long as it's in its prime, which would be 10's of years; unless Sasuke would be willing to live with that as long as Orochimaru gets him powerful enough to kill Itachi. Then Sasuke would care no more for his body (or turn on Orochi but I digress).

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 02-28-2006, 07:55 PM
That obviously wasn't a normal seal that Sandaime used, it in effect poisoned and destroyed the body Oro was inhabiting. And he can't handle doing the transfer twice in a span of 3 years.

dantheman62
Tue, 02-28-2006, 09:26 PM
I just hate how Oro keeps getting out of his body more and more, someone needs to kill this son of a bitch already.

NineTailsKitsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 05:49 AM
I'm still not convinced that Orochimaru will end up being the main villain by the end of the series, especially the way the series is going by this point. The way I understood it, where the manga is right now is only half-way through the whole series, though I may be wrong. That being said, If Orochimaru is the main villain, and Naruto nearly (would have actually) killed him, then there must be something big planned for Orochimaru IF he is the main badguy. Either he takes over Sasuke's body and becomes the True Villain, or dies in some fashion (either by Sasuke, Kabuto, a member of Akatsuki or a Kunoha ninja). I'm starting to believe that he isn't the true villain, and that either Sasuke or the Leader of Akatsuki (known only by his ring's kanji, "Rei") will take his spot.

dantheman62
Wed, 03-01-2006, 01:22 PM
i agree totally, but you never know he could be. Although yeah i thik Sasuke is going to be up there on teh list now, and/or the Akatsuki leader with stop orochimaru and take over to be the main villain.

Munsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 01:32 PM
I really like their new team member... I just hope that he never opens up to Naruto and Sakura, maybe die in the process kinda like what happened to Haku protecting Zabusa.

Edit:

HQ Version

http://datorrents.com/download...HQ_Japflap.zip.torrent (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=7391&name=Naruto_ch296_HQ_Japflap. zip.torrent)

darkmetal505
Wed, 03-01-2006, 01:58 PM
i think the stronger a body orochimaru has, the better and longer it will function. Thus he trains sasuke. I interpreted the chapter wrong, when oro said "at least i have sasuke" it meant he had him for a body transfer, showing that sasuke is powerful enough indeed to fight against naruto?

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 03-01-2006, 02:10 PM
It could be that the power the body has that Oro takes control over determins the amount of time that he can stay in the body and use it to his full potential.

But Oro can only transfer once every 3 years. So he probably plays it safe during that time if he is in a weaker body.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 03-01-2006, 05:41 PM
can't wait to see chapter 297. this chapter really sucked, the way that it finished the fight and all. it went almost the same direction as I thought it would, apart from sai's action. I just want to say I hope there is no seal 3, 4, 5, and so on. I think they should get back to real naruto the ninja show, and for god sake teach naruto a few jutsus.

dragon608608
Wed, 03-01-2006, 05:58 PM
i am so agree with you there, Naruto_RNG. They really do need to teach Naruto a few new jutsus. But then again, i doubt that Naruto really need any new jutsus since his Kuuybi so damn powerful. Just one yell plus charka alone was enough to send Kabuto flying, and Kabuto wasn't weak as a ninja. When Naruto go to the four tail appearing, even sanin as strong as Jairaya almost die under Naruto hand, and Orochimaru can't even injure Naruto. Plus Naruto-kuuybi flask is so damn powerful even Orochimaru best defend move (triple demon gate) got flask away. I doubt that any normal jutsu was by any change stronger than that.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 03-01-2006, 06:33 PM
he should learn some new ones too, so we don't have to see 4 tail naruto all the time. it really pisses me off when that happenes. the constant transformations are making the series boring. they should go back to the ninja stuff again, although I must say I'm loving it how naruto if had given more time would of killed oro. he doesn't know any genjutsu. instead of going all crazy he can use the power as an extra power source for difficult jutsus that need a lot of chakra. I love genjutsu and naruto can do some crazy damage with it with his kyuubi chakra.

dantheman62
Thu, 03-02-2006, 03:51 AM
i thought this chapter was one of the best yet in a while, dind't reveal much well.......actually it kinda did.

NineTailsKitsu
Thu, 03-02-2006, 04:02 AM
Naruto just isn't the type to have alot of Jutsu's under his belt, it's what seperates him from the rest. Not to mention, look at Jiraiya...For a Sannin, do you think he uses that many jutsus? Naruto, in the end, will more than likely be the same way. Jiraiya has just recently taught Naruto jutsu's that nearly everyone else knew (I.E-Kai), if that's anyway to look at it, then I doubt Naruto is going to be anywhere near the Jutsu-whore that Sasuke will be when Orochimaru is done with him.

dragon608608
Thu, 03-02-2006, 04:48 AM
If you read it carefully in the earlier chapter (chunnin exam) Kakashi explain that for a people who need to study lot of ninjutsu, they need to manipulate charka well. Naruto isn't the type of ninja who excellence that controling charka. If he use lot of new ninjutsu technique, he will waste a major amount of charka. So it is make sense for him to concentration on taijutsu like Rock Lee because taijutsu doesn't require people to be excellent at control charka and still reach 100% of their capacity without any waste of charka. Want Naruto to learn new jutsu? I think it is going be difficult since the the new ninjutsu must has all of this below:
1. The new ninjutsu must be type A level difficulty and strong. Naruto doesn't need any normal ninjutsu since his taijutsu and kuuybi are most likely stronger.
2. He will waste most of his charka for a single ninjutsu, so if he is going to learn a new jutsu, that new jutsu must be practicle like the rasengan and kage bunshin.
3. the new jutsu must be unique because if it doesn't Itachi or Sasuke will easily copy it and counter.

NineTailsKitsu
Thu, 03-02-2006, 04:54 AM
I would have to agree with you on that point, Dragon. Naruto's main strength is in the fact that he overwhelms his opponent one, with his Kyuubi chakra and his skill in using Kage Bunshin and Rasengan (which he did what Jiraiya didn't and mastered the damn thing completely). I believe that to be his major advantage over people like Itachi and Sasuke, but in the same sense those people have him by the balls due to they're ability with Genjutsu....

dragon608608
Thu, 03-02-2006, 05:15 AM
believe me, Naruto will not learn any Genjutsu because according to Jiraiya, Genjutsu require intelligent from its user. and we know how much intelligent Naruto can be. Naruto can be a genius in making strategy for fighting. However, his brain power isn't much. He affraid of learnning especially paper test... lol

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 03-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Well, dogs are supposed to be the third smartest animals in the world, and Naruto beat Kiba with a fart. I think that's pretty intelligent!

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 03-03-2006, 07:27 PM
@dragon
his tree climing and water walking took care of wasting chakra I believe, since he had to apply a certain amount of chakra to do those.
naruto has more then enough chakra to do so called type A lvl jutsu, and still have some more to do other stuff. I think we seen that time over time. kagebunshin is a hokage lvl and we see him use like it's nottin. and how many jutsu did you think i said that he should learn? If itachi brings out MS naruto is perrty much done for, and according to your own post he doesn't have much of intelligent, so he won't come up with a way to counter attack it. 4 tail is stronge but still wasn't enough to kill or hurt oro. bring out 4 tail also damages him too, wast all of his chakra, and T.K.O him if he is beaten. I don't know about u but seeing naruto going 4 tail over and over again makes the series boring. taijutsu is good but ninjutsu is better.

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 03-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
@dragon
his tree climing and water walking took care of wasting chakra I believe, since he had to apply a certain amount of chakra to do those.
naruto has more then enough chakra to do so called type A lvl jutsu, and still have some more to do other stuff. I think we seen that time over time. kagebunshin is a hokage lvl and we see him use like it's nottin. and how many jutsu did you think i said that he should learn? If itachi brings out MS naruto is perrty much done for, and according to your own post he doesn't have much of intelligent, so he won't come up with a way to counter attack it. 4 tail is stronge but still wasn't enough to kill or hurt oro. bring out 4 tail also damages him too, wast all of his chakra, and T.K.O him if he is beaten. I don't know about u but seeing naruto going 4 tail over and over again makes the series boring. taijutsu is good but ninjutsu is better.

Uhh...I'm not exactly sure why your elluding to Naruto not having hurt Orochimaru at all in 4 Tail form, seeing as how the only reason why Orochimaru wasn't massacred was due to his Gates jutsu, which even then created a gigantic crater. 4-Tail is nothing to sneeze at, while also figuring that Naruto has 4-5 tails left (I say that because It was said that the Kyuubi would completely take control at 9, so its not really Naruto anymore). Though, I would say that I think it would be interesting if Naruto and the Kyuubi fully merged into one complete being....

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 03-04-2006, 12:46 AM
I didn't see oro bleeding or gasping for air? was he in life or death situation when the fight was over? from wut I saw in the manga he was normal? did I miss a page? he was suprised but not hurt. and I wasn't talking about 5 tails, duh it would be stronger then the 4 tail. oro can't be beaten with 4 tail. as much as I want it to, it won't happen. I'm sick of seeing naruto with taijutsu moves, we need more ninjutsus. for god sake it's a ninja show, the main character has to have at least five moves. he only has rasengan, kagebunshin, naruto rendan, and the infamouse kyuubi. all I'm asking is alittle more jutsus. i would be pissed if I see sasuke brings out ten new jutsus and all naruto has is 4 tail kyuubi.

NineTailsKitsu
Sat, 03-04-2006, 02:18 AM
Orochimaru can be beaten by 4 Tails, i'm not sure why you can't understand this. Naruto nearly has perpetual Chakra in this form, while Orochimaru will eventually weaken. Naruto will keep coming until he kills Orochimaru in that form, and Orochimaru can only hold his defense for so long. You merely saw an example of what would happen in Extremely Best case scenario for Orochimaru, which included Yamato being there.

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 03-04-2006, 10:50 AM
why don't u get, I'm not saying 4 tail is weak, it's really strong but Oro can't be killed by that form. if jiraya was able to subdue him then oro can do that as well.