PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Subbed Torrents (154+)

Canadian
Mon, 02-20-2006, 06:07 PM
I've been searching for Naruto Torrents, with English subs, from episodes 154 onward. I've used google, the various sites listed by Gotwoot and gotwoot userers (yes, I've read the ***read before you post*** thread) ... but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for.

The most recent episode I have, with English subs, is episode 153 of Naruto. Could someone help me with finding later episodes (in order), with english subs? Maybe I'm not searching properly? I'm looking for help on either how to search on a specific site for what I'm looking for, or exact links to what I'm looking for (I can usually find stuff online... but I guess I'm not good with finding anime, :-S)

Munsu
Mon, 02-20-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm pretty sure you didn't check DB's site...

http://yhbt.mine.nu/

Canadian
Mon, 02-20-2006, 06:57 PM
I didn't see that one... weird... I checked like nine different sites listed on gotwoot... thanks, anyways. :-)

xefon
Mon, 04-17-2006, 12:47 AM
I have them all sub ed ENGLISH if your highspeed I meen atleast dsl I can send you single episodes through a chat client like AIM I have OC3 for the laymans thst 6 megs a sec or higher and my upload is atleast 1 meg asec. PM me If you can not find the episode any other way do not miss use my generosity.