PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 295

nests
Thu, 02-16-2006, 02:12 AM
295 Raw (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20295.rar)
more freaky fighting

Originally posted by: nests
Sorry the link went dead here are two more links

Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/13379780/NARUTO_-_295.rar.html)
Link 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/8528438)

LQ scanlation

click here (http://www.savefile.com/files/3906959)

anphorus
Thu, 02-16-2006, 02:21 AM
Why do you do this to me nests? Why do you get me all excited and then tear me down? Why do you spit on my hopes and my dreams?i/expressions/brokenheart.gif

What i mean is, of course, the link doesn't work i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-16-2006, 03:01 AM
Wow, no teasers and straight to raw? How sweet.

Also link is broken. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

nests
Thu, 02-16-2006, 03:08 AM
Sorry the link went dead here are two more links

Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/13379780/NARUTO_-_295.rar.html)
Link 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/8528438)

anphorus
Thu, 02-16-2006, 03:27 AM
Awesome, looks like the black orb was a mouth blast as some of us predicted, seems to be a Bijuu trait. I loved the look of pure fear that was on oro's face at one point, certainly came as a suprised. He regained his composure quick enough though. Man that Kusanagi Sword is looooong. Will Naruto survive such a wound? (yes)

Nice to see the Rashomon Gate back.

dragon608608
Thu, 02-16-2006, 03:42 AM
Speaking of the Rashomon Gate. It need 2 of Orochumaru's best subordinator (forgot their name, the twin couple) to summon 1 of the Gate. Yet Orochumaru, alone, able to summon 3 of them at the same time. Yet they all blow away by Naruto blasts. Damn, awesome. Now that Naruto injure. I think the fifth tails will come out, and help him finish the battle with Orochumaru. Even through, i don't understand a single thing of what they are saying, but awesome chapter. Can't wait to see the translation and the next chapter.

Lefty
Thu, 02-16-2006, 03:44 AM
Man Naruto is going to be fucked up hardcore after this fight. Sakura will definatly see naruto in a diffrent light. Though which light it will be is going to be the interesting part.

darkmetal505
Thu, 02-16-2006, 04:07 AM
Im sure naruto can shoot an ever larger blast, I bet he was testing Oro's ability.

Sapphire
Thu, 02-16-2006, 07:17 AM
I see Sakura stayed consious this time. Jokes aside, I love how the landscape changes drastically when ever there is a major fight in Naruto...

Psyke
Thu, 02-16-2006, 07:28 AM
Nothing much happening again this week. All these fighting isn't doing much for me..... I'd take plot advancement over Kyubi Naruto anytime. Blasting through 3 Rashomon's pretty unexpected though.

anphorus
Thu, 02-16-2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by: Sapphire
I see Sakura stayed consious this time. Jokes aside, I love how the landscape changes drastically when ever there is a major fight in Naruto...

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

"you've just described pretty much every shonen manga ever" i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

urahara_rulez
Thu, 02-16-2006, 07:49 AM
i wonder if akatsuki are watching this fight.....

man, they must want the kyuubi bad...i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Sapphire
Thu, 02-16-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by: anphorus

Originally posted by: Sapphire

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

"you've just described pretty much every shonen manga ever"

So? i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Jadugar
Thu, 02-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Translation by HisshouBuraiKen at MangaHelpers

Page 1:
Title: Like the Nine-tails!
Sidebar: I'm strong! I'm amazing! I'm PERVERTED!

Page 2:
Text: What is this terrible attack??
Orochimaru: Obviously, if I take a hit from that...
I'm dead.

Page 3:
Yamato: So the chakra takes form as it leaks out...and it's trying to approximate the Nine-tails' form as much as possible...
Naruto's body may only be a container, but right now he looks exactly like a miniature Nine-tails.

It looks and feels completely different from before...I can sense its evil desires...
It's amazing that he can even move for such a chakra surrounding him.

Page 4:
Yamato: Naruto...what the hell are you...

Page 5:
Orochimaru: Heheh...That condensed chakra technique looks powerful...but how exactly are you going to fight ME with it?

Page 6:
Orochimaru: Like that, huh...

Page 7:
Sanshura Shoumon! (Triple Demon Warrior Gate!)

Page 8:
Nada

Page 9:
Yamato: Whew...
What a battle! They're still trying to find openings and it's already become this high-level...

Pages 10-12 nothing

Page 13:
Sakura: What happened?
Kabuto: There's no way that did it...

Pages 14/15: Smashy smashy!

Page 16:
bottom: Sakura is overwhelmed by Naruto's metamorphosis! Next time: "Lost self!"

Page 17:
Kabuto: Haha...now he's more like the Ninte-tails than ever...
Sakura: Naruto...

Side: The ultra-violent Naruto vs. Orochimaru! Their battle tears appart the land...but what will the outcome be??

MFauli
Thu, 02-16-2006, 09:48 AM
I still expect Naruto loosing his Kyuubi powers after that fight.
Okay, right now, we only know, that a jinchuuriki dies, when his biju is taken away, but im sure, that Kishimoto has something "Naruto-logical" on his sleeves, to explain to us, why he didnt die ^^
Itīs just the best point, to take his biju away now, now that we see his unbeliveable powers going all out.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by: MFauli
Okay, right now, we only know, that a jinchuuriki dies, when his biju is taken away, but im sure, that Kishimoto has something "Naruto-logical" on his sleeves, to explain to us, why he didnt die ^^
Itīs just the best point, to take his biju away now, now that we see his unbeliveable powers going all out.

If they take away the kyubi, Naruto pretty much has nothing. I don't see him losing the nine-tails anytime soon unless its at the end of the series. Besides, how else could he fight if it wasn't for the kyubi? All his fighting styles and justu pretty much revolve around having that chakra and stamina source.
I still don't get why Kabuto seems happy about Naruto being more like the kyubi then ever. Isn't that a bad thing for everyone in the area?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-16-2006, 10:05 AM
Fights have always been the most frustrating thing to read in mangas, because we only get 19 pages at a time, which seriously pisses me off. Sigh well here's to next week's chapter.

nests
Thu, 02-16-2006, 10:13 AM
I dont think Naruto is ever going to loose his Kyuubi powers since the whole point of the manga is based on it.

What I'm wondering is what the hell are Sakura, Yamato and Kabuto going to do if Kyuubi Naruto decides to looks their way

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-16-2006, 10:14 AM
I dont think Naruto is ever going to loose his Kyuubi powers since the whole point of the manga is based on it.

What I'm wondering is what the hell are Sakura, Yamato and Kabuto going to do if Kyuubi Naruto decides to looks their way

Run? That's what I would do. Unless that thing about Yamato being able to control the kyubi is true. In that case, he'll make a few seals and that'll knock Naruto out or something. Maybe.

nests
Thu, 02-16-2006, 11:59 AM
LQ scanlation

click here (http://www.savefile.com/files/3906959)

Knives122
Thu, 02-16-2006, 12:13 PM
it's good to know that theres at least "one" thing that can kill Oro

mage
Thu, 02-16-2006, 12:21 PM
did oro just make a 500 ft sword come out of his mouth? how fucking dumb. kishimoto must not have been feeling very creative with orochimaru during the hokage fight

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by: mage
did oro just make a 500 ft sword come out of his mouth? how fucking dumb. kishimoto must not have been feeling very creative with orochimaru during the hokage fight

Its hard to tell by that picture. Maybe it's Oro's neck just extremly stretched out? We've seen him do that before, so maybe the sword isn't that long.
Edit: Below- That works too.

Knives122
Thu, 02-16-2006, 12:32 PM
Oro popped out the ground with a snake in his mouth, the snake had the sword, and the snake streched 500 ft. to stab Naruto......

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-16-2006, 01:53 PM
That blast destroyed all 3 of those gates and still got to oro.

mage
Thu, 02-16-2006, 03:14 PM
it didn't get to him, it just looks like it did because oro stuck his head in the ground

edit: nevermind, it obviously did get to him since the blast continues on past his body when his head is in the ground, but it didn't hurt him

Shin_Naruto
Thu, 02-16-2006, 04:10 PM
<- called the eating

makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 02-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Oro popped out the ground with a snake in his mouth, the snake had the sword, and the snake streched 500 ft. to stab Naruto......

Actually, from the looks of it, it seems the Kusanagi has the same properties as the late Sandaime's quarterstaff. The blade itself stretches and imbeds itself into Naruto and shoots him into the distance. In the last panel with Oro's face, the snake can still be seen a little ways in front with the blade still protruding from the mouth.

ChaosK
Thu, 02-16-2006, 08:17 PM
its taking forever to load.....

edit: nevermind.

edit2: 9 pages only? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

RasenDori
Thu, 02-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: Ero-Fan

Originally posted by: MFauli

If they take away the kyubi, Naruto pretty much has nothing. I don't see him losing the nine-tails anytime soon unless its at the end of the series. Besides, how else could he fight if it wasn't for the kyubi? All his fighting styles and justu pretty much revolve around having that chakra and stamina source.
I still don't get why Kabuto seems happy about Naruto being more like the kyubi then ever. Isn't that a bad thing for everyone in the area?

that because kabuto has a cool attitude and never really get flustered. but im worried about what he said. saying that he looks more like the kyuubi and sakuras big suprized eyes at the end lead me to believe that he transformed again

kAi
Thu, 02-16-2006, 09:15 PM
hard to tell by the last page, but it seems something came out from Naruto's position or something was thrown down to Naruto's position. Sakura is looking up in the last cell with 'suprise', which leads me to believe that Sai may have made his move. As Naruto has just been struck by the Kusunagi sword, and was on the ground for a bit, or Yamato has made his move to subdue Naruto while he can.

mage
Thu, 02-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
its taking forever to load.....

edit: nevermind.

edit2: 9 pages only?
the pictures of the pages were taken two at a time, so theres 9 pictures but 2 pages per picture.

ChaosK
Thu, 02-16-2006, 11:05 PM
oh right, lol thanks.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 02-17-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

that because kabuto has a cool attitude and never really get flustered. but im worried about what he said. saying that he looks more like the kyuubi and sakuras big suprized eyes at the end lead me to believe that he transformed again

Actually I think that Kabuto made that comment and Sakura has big surprized eyes because they didnt see Naruto Transfrom initially into what he is right now. They saw the red chakra around him. But they didnt see this henge-ish form of the demon fox.

Even though in all reality, nothing happened. I still liked it. I think that Kabuto may do something cool in the next Chapter. As with Sakura. It'll be sweet! (hopefully)

i/expressions/devil.gif

RasenDori
Fri, 02-17-2006, 11:03 AM
i dont know... as much as i would like to see sakura and kabuto, i dont think that will happen until this naruto craziness is delt with. what the fuck is taking yamato so long?

Konohamaru
Fri, 02-17-2006, 12:01 PM
HA! I knew Naruto would get owned in a second. Read last post in last chapter if you don't believe me. Oro pulling out 3 gates though, that was pretty awesome. I don't think they all got blown to pieces, I think Oro got shocked back by the harsh forces from the impact from the blast hitting the last gate. Anywho, time to wait for next weeks chapter...

I can't think of a logical prediction from this outcome so I won't say anything this week.

Assertn
Fri, 02-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by: Konohamaru
I can't think of a logical prediction from this outcome so I won't say anything this week.

You mean an obvious prediction i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Damn dewd, you're such a prophet. In a fight where two guys are alternatingly owning each other in rapid succession, your prediction was a 50/50 guess. Unless by own you mean down for the count.....in which case you're too early to proclaim yourself a guru.

Konohamaru
Fri, 02-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Quote where exactly did I say I was a guru? no where, exactly. So you pick on me for the reason that I like to predict what'll happen? But like you said it is an obvious prediction half the time which is why I said Naruto will get beaten in this chapter as well as the rest of the fight. There has hardly been an anime moment where a good guy goes hyper mad at someone, powers up because of the rage and won a fight against a high skilled person. The high skilled will always win, it's cliche in anime for that dramatic effect.

In this case it's Naruto who wasn't as strong as Oro to start with, going uber mad because his precious Sasuke went to the evil side and Oro won't give him back. Oro is a high class ninja which is why he was a chosen Three (sannin). You honestly think Oro will let an angry kid beat him? Anger blinds everything and all reason which is Naruto's down fall. Oro on the other hand is still looking calm and deals with the situations thrown at him (in this case the black orb blast). He's cleary still alive and he out witted Naruto once again by using that snake and sword technique.

Naruto's probably will only get madder after this which by then hopefully, Yamato will stop being a dick in amazement and act on calming Naruto down or something.

MFauli
Fri, 02-17-2006, 05:08 PM
But its no longer the angry Naruto, itīs the demon fox, who has taken over Narutoīs body. (Remember, at 4 tails, Naruto canno more decied between good guys and bad guys)
It somehow disturbs me hard, that Orochimaru can still deal with 4-tail Naruto.
Yes, he is a Sannin, but even then he should have to fight a little more serious, and not keeping on smiling.
Damn, i really wished, that Orochimaru gets killed in this battle....only problem, i dont see, how XD

chet_chetty
Fri, 02-17-2006, 05:20 PM
it could have been a fake to appear momentarily subdued so he could come out of the ground unexpectedly with the kusanagi attack and create an opening for a hit [runon]

edit - in response to...

Originally posted by: mage
it didn't get to him, it just looks like it did because oro stuck his head in the ground

edit: nevermind, it obviously did get to him since the blast continues on past his body when his head is in the ground, but it didn't hurt him

Assertn
Fri, 02-17-2006, 06:02 PM
Konohamaru: I picked on you because you made a big deal about successfully making an obvious assumption.

Naruto himself isn't going to just "lose"
He will keep fighting until one of 3 things happen:
1) he is subdued (seal or by yamato)
2) he kills his opponents
3) he reaches the 9th tail and kills himself

Jadugar
Fri, 02-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Konohamaru: I picked on you because you made a big deal about successfully making an obvious assumption.

Naruto himself isn't going to just "lose"
He will keep fighting until one of 3 things happen:
1) he is subdued (seal or by yamato)
2) he kills his opponents
3) he reaches the 9th tail and kills himself

I say those are obvious.

Assertn
Fri, 02-17-2006, 06:42 PM
thanks jadugar.

Too bad it still needed to be said in response to those already declaring oro the winner.

elmojo
Fri, 02-17-2006, 11:24 PM
this is an awsome chapter because it just shows every orochimaru-hater out there how amazing he really is, to point out that orichumaru vs sasori thread, this chapter illustrates how badly he can put sasori 6 feet under if he wanted to, 4 tailed kyuubi is nothing against him

i just wonder if sasuke even compares to naruto now i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assassin
Fri, 02-17-2006, 11:52 PM
you can't say hes nothing against oro. he's holding his own, and has made oro use more techniques then when he fought the 3rd.

nests
Sat, 02-18-2006, 01:46 AM
I think you meant Naruto there. but anyway the fact that Naruto is actually making Orochimaru use all this extremly high techniques shows that he is no longer a push over, at least in 4 tail mode he isn't.
Now if Orochimaru is doing all this just to keep Nartuo off of him just imagine what some one like Itachi can really do seeing how Oro mention that he was no longer able to get a hold of him. This fight really shows why Konoha was really afraid of him

dragon608608
Sat, 02-18-2006, 02:28 AM
definitely, that was just 4 of Kuuybi's tail. Image, what will have happen if there is 9 of them come out.

bagandscalpel
Sat, 02-18-2006, 11:40 AM
Then someone of the same caliber as the Hokages needs to seal it up with the Shiki Fuuin.

Besides, it's been shown that Naruto nearly killed Jiraiya in such a state, so it's no surprise that he's able to cause Oro to fight with his all.

dantheman62
Sat, 02-18-2006, 03:14 PM
this chapter was great. And i'm beginning to finally understand the power of Orochimaru. Because before i thought he was really weak, compared to Naruto atleast, and agree with Assert'N before on Oro having the snake demon inside of him, and i think that people should stop predicting and just read, thats all you need to do.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-18-2006, 04:28 PM
wow, Snakey Orochimaru actually had enough power to get naruto airborn with the stab..

I like this fight, it's crazy a bit, and really not like a ninja fight, but at least it's good. more exactly, whenever i see Naruto's 'head' I think back to FLCL's robotic fights, and anything that makes me remember FLCL is good...

also, in the LQscans, Kabuto says that Naruto is much more Kyuubi now than last time they saw him.. problem is that last time Kabuto met Naruto was in chapter 170 or something, at least as far as i can recall, and Naruto didn't make any kyuubi moves then. so it's either a mistranslation, or it means that Kabuto has been spying on Naruto during some other fights, or that he heard of them from somebody, perhaps Zetsu or Toby?

by the way, doesn't Kabuto remind you of Tobi from one piece (the first volume kid)? and vice versa, maybe Kabuto is Tobi, it could be cool if he tries to proove himself worthy of the akatsuki ring by killing orochimaru one day.

mage
Sat, 02-18-2006, 06:14 PM
tobi is obito

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 02-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Sakura is Tobi.

(Well since everyone else can make random assumptions...SO CAN I!)

i/expressions/devil.gif

darkmetal505
Sat, 02-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z

also, in the LQscans, Kabuto says that Naruto is much more Kyuubi now than last time they saw him.. problem is that last time Kabuto met Naruto was in chapter 170 or something, at least as far as i can recall, and Naruto didn't make any kyuubi moves then. so it's either a mistranslation, or it means that Kabuto has been spying on Naruto during some other fights, or that he heard of them from somebody, perhaps Zetsu or Toby?

True, the last time he saw naruto was when the 3 Sannin fought. After that was chase sasuke, naruto vs sasuke, then akatsuki, then this. Unless i missed something, he hasnt seen naruto.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sun, 02-19-2006, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

Originally posted by: Death BOO Z

True, the last time he saw naruto was when the 3 Sannin fought. After that was chase sasuke, naruto vs sasuke, then akatsuki, then this. Unless i missed something, he hasnt seen naruto.

he could also be talking about the fight vs neji during the chunin exams

samsonlonghair
Mon, 02-20-2006, 04:00 AM
Thank god that Oro finally knocked Naruto around. I've been waiting form him to give that kid some kind of pain for quite a while now.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-20-2006, 10:54 AM
What a crazy fight. I like how kyubi is fighting. For once Oro impresses. To be able to fight back so quickly after such a blast is something even for a sannin.

Next i wanna see Naruto/demon fox make a move that will atleast be able to hurt Oro badly. To show how powerful 4 tails is.

heero
Tue, 02-21-2006, 05:45 AM
I gotta say, blasting through those 3 gates was pretty awsome. But Im confused about whether oro got hit or not. But it seems like his body is all messed up from the blast. But if he did get hit, that just doesnt make sence because he just said he would die from it. Also, for him to stretch his neck that LONG and extend his sword that FAR is a bit too extreme even for Oro.

metrite
Tue, 02-21-2006, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by: heero
But if he did get hit, that just doesnt make sence because he just said he would die from it.
The gates obviously weakend the blast i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I wonder how this fight will end, if it ends up in a draw by whatever reason or if it's just an orichimaru clone Kishimoto deserves to be hanged really.
I would like to see Orichimaru get killed, which would make Sasuke want to kill Naruto because without his master Sasuke will never be able to reach the super secret lvl3 stage of the cursed seal. ;o

ChaosK
Tue, 02-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by: metrite

Originally posted by: heero
But if he did get hit, that just doesnt make sence because he just said he would die from it.
The gates obviously weakend the blast

I wonder how this fight will end, if it ends up in a draw by whatever reason or if it's just an orichimaru clone Kishimoto deserves to be hanged really.
I would like to see Orichimaru get killed, which would make Sasuke want to kill Naruto because without his master Sasuke will never be able to reach the super secret lvl3 stage of the cursed seal. ;o

erm....what the fuck? of course its going to be a fucking draw. naruto cant die yet and oro cant die yet either. the whole point is oro has to get sasuke to excel so naruto and sasuke can have a final fight...we dont even know where sasuke is or what potential he posesses but oro said in chapters before that naruto couldnt compete with sasuke...that is until naruto brought out the 4th tail.

i thought it was pretty clear that naruto and sasuke will have to have a final fight
jiraya and oro will have to have a final fight
and....someone perhaps kakashi and itachi will have a fight or something of the sort...
and of course sakura will be standing there like an idiot cheering on sasuke.

heero
Tue, 02-21-2006, 11:57 AM
I think it would be dumb for Oro to lose to Naruto because Sasuke would not stand a chance against Naruto if he is strong enough to kill his master. And why would Oro be so dumb to risk his life when he can just ask Sasuke to fight.

dantheman62
Tue, 02-21-2006, 11:57 AM
wow dude chill out. I don't think Sasuke is ever going to be as strong as naruto can be.

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-21-2006, 11:59 AM
I can't believe how short Naruto chapters feel. Are they really 20 pages long? I could swear they are like 5.

dantheman62
Tue, 02-21-2006, 12:01 PM
yeah i agree

metrite
Tue, 02-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Still I'm really hoping for Orichimaru's death, even though you're right about a Jiraiya vs. Oro fight being logical.
But I don't really see why you would still need Orichimaru in the story, other than him having cool snake jutsus.
For me Orichimaru has served his purpose, which was pretty much taking Sasuke away from Konoha and that's it.
Yeah we don't know Sasuke's current strenght and even if it's lower than Naruto-4tails, Sasuke won't necessarily need Orichimaru to improve.

Shin_Naruto
Tue, 02-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Anyone notice Chapter 300 is coming up?
Anyone think they might bring back an old character they havnt been showing?

I think Naruto only has another 5 chapters -
2 of him fighting
2 of Yamato controling him
then Sasuke shows up

=) more predictions from SHIN!!!

Edort4
Wed, 02-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Well I dont know when sasuke will appear, but it should be soon. Maybe he is delaying the reappearence because when he comes back to play he is going to be tha main character of the manga, too many fanboys to make sasuke a 1 chapter appearence.

Right know im preparing a lot of bitching techniques for the reappearance of sasuke. Im 100% sure that he is gonna be a real badass, probably with his new Mangekyou or something similar and then im going to bitch the hell out of him.

If one thing was left clear is that when you get your curse seal you become a lot stronger but your development is almost cut down, plus the more you use the seal the more under orochimaru control you are. That was deal to begin with, give me strenght at the moment and I will give you my body and my will. Of course sasuke is going to be stronger, not because he learned how to use the seal even an hipothetical lvl 3.

Im sure that he is going to improve A LOT, learn new techniques, and finally take over the seal with his own will or some bullshit like that. Im stronger than your curse, my will is stronger, my hatred is stronger than your seal blah blah blah. Some plot hole to explain how he can do what anybody before him was able to do, free from the curse and become stronger even having the curse. I would like to see a good for nothing seal dependant sasuke, far weaker than what he would achieve without it but I fear that makes too much sense, something inpopular with readers favorite character.

Time will tell.

Edit: Minor changes i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Wed, 02-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by: Edort4
Right know im preparing a lot of bithcing techniques for when sasuke reappears.

Ahaha.....at first I thought you meant you were preparing alot of techniques on bitching in the forums when sasuke reappears.

ChaosK
Wed, 02-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by: metrite
Still I'm really hoping for Orichimaru's death, even though you're right about a Jiraiya vs. Oro fight being logical. But I don't really see why you would still need Orichimaru in the story, other than him having cool snake jutsus. For me Ori has served his purpose, which was pretty much taking Sasuke away from Konoha and that's it. Yeah we don't know Sasuke's current strenght and even if it's lower than Naruto-4tails, Sasuke won't necessarily need Orichimaru to improve.

i dunno i found it kinda interesting how you spell it orichimaru and then abbreviate it "oro"

and Oro is not going to die...kishimoto will milk the hell out of oro.

also, if sasuke is still serving under oro, then sasuke is still weaker than oro...if sasuke is weaker than oro, he still cant kill itachi.

dragon608608
Wed, 02-22-2006, 04:13 PM
[i] if sasuke is still serving under oro, then sasuke is still weaker than oro...if sasuke is weaker than oro, he still cant kill itachi.

true, because orochimaru is weaker than Itachi. (orochimaru said it so in the Sasuke run away arc.)

mage
Wed, 02-22-2006, 04:35 PM
once orochimaru takes sasuke's body he will be able to fulfill sasuke's wish of killing itachi while gaining greater power.

metrite
Wed, 02-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
I dunno i found it kinda interesting how you spell it orichimaru and then abbreviate it "oro"

and Oro is not going to die...kishimoto will milk the hell out of oro.

also, if sasuke is still serving under oro, then sasuke is still weaker than oro...if sasuke is weaker than oro, he still cant kill itachi.

Oops, my bad, I didn't even notice the spelling mistake untill now. ;D

Anyways I'm afraid of Orochimaru-milkage myself too, I'm just not hoping for it.

And yeah, Sasuke is prolly weaker than orochimaru(ew.. I typed ori at first again) but he might also pretend to stay under his control to gain even more power to beat Itachi.

Lithonite
Wed, 02-22-2006, 09:58 PM
how many time msut this be said

Oro NEVER said itachi was stronger than him... actually what was said was so far from that its insane

bad translation is waht you read

he said he "cant take" him this means take him from Akatsuki- he did not say he could not kill itachi thoose are 2 very very large diffrences. he needs Itachi's body unscathed 1, and 2 Itachi is a member of Akatsuki he cant just jack the guy and no one notice.

Akatsuki has already mentione tht n one of them can take Jiraya, or Oro and walk away. Kabuto has said the same recently.. and even that was a bad translation when it was translated troublesome.. it was very much meant or implied more throuble than it worth. if that makes sense

nests
Thu, 02-23-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I can't believe how short Naruto chapters feel. Are they really 20 pages long? I could swear they are like 5.

Chapters are 19 pages long but lately it since the whole Orochimaru thing stared they have been only 16 pages long

Shin_Naruto
Thu, 02-23-2006, 05:45 AM
so...

Heres a prediction we wont find out for a LOOOOOOONG time:
This wont be the last time Oro and Naruto match up...

He obviously needs to match up vs Tsu and Jir again - just because the first time they matched up all 3 were 'messed up' from various things (poison/bloodfobia/no-jutsu's)

The next time they match up they will all be at full strength - and it will be great!

Oro will kill Jiraya (snake > frog) - probably because he was saving Tsunada
This sets up the ultimate Naruto vs Oro showdown...
Oro will have taken away the most key people in Naruto's life
3rd / Jir/ Sasuke (though hell be alive... but lets not get into that right now)

so far - i dont think im stretching very far - but lets go one step further to really really really set this thing on FIRE

Oro released the Kyubi to learn some kind of Jutsu
... if you can draw the next conclusion...
Kyubi 'killed' the 4th....
the 4th is ... obviously...

Oro is the ULTIMATE villain in ANY manga.

.... how you like that one?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 02-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by: Lithonite
how many time msut this be said

Oro NEVER said itachi was stronger than him... actually what was said was so far from that its insane

bad translation is waht you read

he said he "cant take" him this means take him from Akatsuki- he did not say he could not kill itachi thoose are 2 very very large diffrences. he needs Itachi's body unscathed 1, and 2 Itachi is a member of Akatsuki he cant just jack the guy and no one notice.

Akatsuki has already mentione tht n one of them can take Jiraya, or Oro and walk away. Kabuto has said the same recently.. and even that was a bad translation when it was translated troublesome.. it was very much meant or implied more throuble than it worth. if that makes sense

WOW, I didn't know anyone existed on this board that didn't think DURRRRR ITACHI CAN BEAT ORO BECAUSE ORO SAID SO.