PDA

View Full Version : Naruto making THE comeback

MFauli
Wed, 02-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Yeah, we´re all tired of fillers, which are mostly total crap.
Many of us are ecitedly awaiting the Naruto series returning to the real story.
Several ones, however, have become so bored by fillers, that they dont expect anything anymore.

I just want to point out, and im not spoiling anthing, that the anime is definitely becoming awsome again after those fillers.
And the only positive effect of the fillers is, imo, that Naruto is going to become the more awsome after all of this fillers.

Now, what´s the point of this thread?
It could be to express your love to the real Naruto, or to suppose, what direction the story of Naruto is taking (only if youre a non-manga reader).
But the wait for the non-filler Naruto is definitely worth, once you get to see the new eps.
Personally, i think, it´s going to start a whole new era of the series....cant wait to see the new opening then ^^

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Wed, 02-15-2006, 05:45 PM
ye man i also wet my pants when i think about post-timeskip naruto.

Lucifus
Wed, 02-15-2006, 06:41 PM
Naruto is the reason I joined Gotwoot, The fillers are from hell, but.... I have watched every episode, even the fillers, about 3 times now.......Fillers make me wanna throw up, but I am eagerly anticipating the return to the manga. I havn't taken on the manga version of Naruto as I don't want to spoil the story, ..........But keep watching people, I'm sure they havn't sickened us with fillers for nothing.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-15-2006, 06:44 PM
You're all fags.

Kraco
Wed, 02-15-2006, 06:50 PM
What's the species of the mushrooms you guys have been eating? Must have been tasty.

Carnage
Wed, 02-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
You're all fags.

Lol. The man has spoken the truth. Seriously though, were you guys high when you posted this?

Edit: @Lucifus: I dont think animated sigs are allowed.

Lucifus
Wed, 02-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Uh.. @God#2 I read only animated avatars weren't allowed, can a moderator clarify this please.
@ the rest, harsh people, no one closed the topic yet so I assumed I could post.................

Edit: ..........<u>3. No animated sigs or avatars: Just make sure your signature and/or avatar is not an animated file.</u>
I never read these rules, saw a link to what I assumed was the rules from a gotwoot moderators post, I'll change my sig.....

Giboc
Wed, 02-15-2006, 08:46 PM
You're all fags.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 02-15-2006, 08:49 PM
And you're a low content poster!

That's way worse.

Lucifus
Wed, 02-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Reading the rules, I'm pretty sure thats just saying "owned!", and please stop.......... =P

Edit: Posted same time, Thanks.

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

That's way worse.

Giboc
Wed, 02-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

That's way worse.

I'm assuming you were addressing me. My post had lots of subtextual meaning. Gosh. Gosh i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Lucifus
Wed, 02-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Your posts are merly pissing me off =), And we're spamming.........o.0

Carnage
Wed, 02-15-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by: Lucifus
Your posts are merly pissing me off =)

And within that lies the deep meaning i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

darkmetal505
Wed, 02-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by: MFauli
Yeah, we´re all tired of fillers, which are mostly total crap.
Many of us are ecitedly awaiting the Naruto series returning to the real story.
Several ones, however, have become so bored by fillers, that they dont expect anything anymore.

I just want to point out, and im not spoiling anthing, that the anime is definitely becoming awsome again after those fillers.
And the only positive effect of the fillers is, imo, that Naruto is going to become the more awsome after all of this fillers.

Now, what´s the point of this thread?
It could be to express your love to the real Naruto, or to suppose, what direction the story of Naruto is taking (only if youre a non-manga reader).
But the wait for the non-filler Naruto is definitely worth, once you get to see the new eps.
Personally, i think, it´s going to start a whole new era of the series....cant wait to see the new opening then ^^

we dont need a seperate thread for this because the whole Naruto section is to express our love. But I do have to its going to be awesome.

Ya, how about you guys stop making shitposts now before you all go on vacation. Consider this a warning.

Also, i wont close this thread, but if a topic doesn't emerge pretty soon, consider it locked.

Gotwoot Moderator

DB_Hunter
Thu, 02-16-2006, 01:07 AM
SO what ep number are we expecting the manga story again? I havnt watched Naruto for months... I even forgot the ep number where I stopped watching. Now when did that stupid curry of life arc happen?

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 02-16-2006, 01:11 AM
about 7 weeks of filler left so maybe eps 180 or so. and its better that you dont see the curry of life arc. trust me

6Zabuza9
Thu, 02-16-2006, 01:29 AM
the mutant idea is wierd. wats next? transformers?

David Craft
Thu, 02-16-2006, 02:14 AM
Transformers! Robots in disguise!

err anyways yah cant wait for the manga eps. some of it will be pretty cool

And yes dont watch the curry of death arc. It made me cry... My friend tried to explain to me the sublime meaning of how we are suposed to help each otehr... or something... and I was like WTF its curry with live turtles in it! O_o. Not some curry of life....

*sighs*

Aramis
Thu, 02-16-2006, 10:28 AM
hype from those who've read some manga?
don't need to hear it

DB_Hunter
Thu, 02-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Unfortunatly I have already seen that stupid curry of life arc.. I was just wondering at what ep number did it finish?

Krbadass
Fri, 02-17-2006, 10:01 PM
You're all fags.

Don't flame , put some positive effort into your posts

i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gifn topic, how long until fillers are over?

tali/spetz
Sat, 02-18-2006, 01:29 AM
I agree it is making a come back with all thats to be exspected. I also have to say that the fillers aren't so painful to watch...

NineTailsKitsu
Sat, 02-18-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm highly anticipating the return of the non-shit--err, filler episodes also. Just so long as there is no other Advent of Tony the Tiger appearing in Naruto, I will continue to watch.

Carnage
Sat, 02-18-2006, 08:02 PM
did Krbadass just post? I thought he left..........??????

masamuneehs
Sun, 02-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
did Krbadass just post? I thought he left..........????????

did God#2 just make another spam post? I thought he learned his lesson (add tons of annoying question marks here)

I was actually wondering something about how Naruto has been doing in Japan after starting this long stretch of filler. Does anyone have a resource to track Neilsen ratings (or whatever they use in Japan) to track if/how much Naruto's popularity has risen/fallen since then? I'd think a resource for those ratings would really give us all a clearer idea of how popular an anime actually is in Japan....

as for how popular an anime is in the online community, I usually go by how many people are DLing a day or so after a release.

Deadfire
Sun, 02-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
did Krbadass just post? I thought he left..........????????

Nope, you see he is trying to act mature and responsible in order to, once again, prove that he is admin worthy, and because that fact he once was, makes him think he carrys some sort of ego here. Although I don't think he still hasn't fully understood what he has done to the forums. As well he to this forum will always be known for his ridiculously irresponsible way of abusing his powers.

But if he is able to get over being a complete laughing stock because of his fuckup, and be a good normal poster then I may not hold his actions to him. That is unless he proves to me that he is still being a idiot. If that is the case he will get this same post over and over again to respond to his posts.

On topic, I've been waiting like everyone for the show to get back on track. I fear though that the fillers has killed the series for me and if i don't start liking the real storyline then well it's droped also I must add

Originally posted by: Krbadass

"Oh the irony"

Back to topic I still want Naruto to be revived as one of my favorite animes, these fillers are killing it for me (mainly because I'm not watching them)

Krbadass
Mon, 02-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Does anyone know when it gets back on track? I used to know.. I haven't watched the show in months.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 02-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know when it gets back on track? I used to know.. I haven't watched the show in months.

in 7 weeks

Krbadass
Mon, 02-20-2006, 08:28 PM
Thats nice.. 7 weeks isn't TOO bad.

Deblas
Mon, 02-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow, still 7 more weeks. How Naruto hasn't lost all its fandom is beyond me.

shafted
Tue, 02-21-2006, 03:13 PM
*sigh*

The next one to make a contentless post gets a warning.

GotWoot Moderator

Ero-Fan
Tue, 02-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Wow, still 7 more weeks. How Naruto hasn't lost all its fandom is beyond me.

I thought the first episode of the non-filler Naruto was calculated to be April 5th. Is this still correct or did those double episodes screw up the count some how?
Can't wait to see the action in the manga animated. It better be worth the wait. The normal animators had enough time to get ahead with producing it. I think I read somewhere that they were done animating the next arc already. Anyone know if I am remembering correctly, or am I just being painfully optimistic?

TwisT
Wed, 02-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by: Deadfire

"Oh the irony"

Back to topic I still want Naruto to be revived as one of my favorite animes, these fillers are killing it for me (mainly because I'm not watching them)

Yeah i agree.

It just destroys everything. The same thing happens to Bleach right now too.Maybe i shoud do like you and just stop watching the whole thing untill it's over. And then watch all of it at once. Now a days i just fast forward through the episodes to see the action scenes (witch sucks too. Mermaid ninjas?WTF!).

Mastercus
Wed, 03-01-2006, 08:22 AM
It just destroys everything. The same thing happens to Bleach right now too.Maybe i shoud do like you and just stop watching the whole thing untill it's over. And then watch all of it at once. Now a days i just fast forward through the episodes to see the action scenes (witch sucks too. Mermaid ninjas?WTF!).

Sigh.... thats not the way to watch and appreciate anime.... I am sure all thrue anime lovers out there will agree with me... Personally, I really like naruto and have been enjoying every episode even the fillers.

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 03-01-2006, 08:37 AM
yea same here. the fillers just keep you u even more excited to watch any and all naruto episodes. the fact that the storyline gets soo good from kakahi gaiden and onward makes this season long wait that much more worth it....XD

masamuneehs
Wed, 03-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by: Mastercus

Sigh.... thats not the way to watch and appreciate anime.... I am sure all thrue anime lovers out there will agree with me... Personally, I really like naruto and have been enjoying every episode even the fillers.

Appreciation for all anime and all parts of anime is impossible. It is against human nature.
I also am a thrue anime lover and really like Naruto.

But I don't like the fillers, why? I believe they are done in a half-ass fashion. You can see the animation quality slacking. You can see the crappy writing. Do you appreciate a microwaved dinner the same as a home cooked one?

What most people can't stand is how they portray the characters. I can agree with that, because sometimes I just see some of my favorite characters acting like idiots, getting beat by a bunch of crappy enemies etc. It's like carefully building the foundation and the first few floors of a building, then hastily throwing up a few more floors built of poorer-quality material, in a pathetic attempt at mimicking the previous floors or to serve to implement a gimmick.

Granted, sometimes the fillers have some good moments. But that's like wading through a river of shit to find a hamburger. Are you really going to enjoy that burger amidst a deluge of crap?

*sigh* me and my metaphors....

ChiaCheese
Thu, 03-02-2006, 06:32 AM
my main problem with the fillers is they're so damn drawn out. if these little filler sagas were boiled down to single episodes i would enjoy them. In fact, I might do that some time and edit one of the filler sagas into a single episode just to prove myself right.

Mastercus
Thu, 03-02-2006, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Appreciation for all anime and all parts of anime is impossible. It is against human nature.

But I don't like the fillers, why? I believe they are done in a half-ass fashion. You can see the animation quality slacking. You can see the crappy writing. Do you appreciate a microwaved dinner the same as a home cooked one?

What most people can't stand is how they portray the characters. I can agree with that, because sometimes I just see some of my favorite characters acting like idiots, getting beat by a bunch of crappy enemies etc. It's like carefully building the foundation and the first few floors of a building, then hastily throwing up a few more floors built of poorer-quality material, in a pathetic attempt at mimicking the previous floors or to serve to implement a gimmick.

Granted, sometimes the fillers have some good moments. But that's like wading through a river of shit to find a hamburger. Are you really going to enjoy that burger amidst a deluge of crap?

To Each his own I guess...
But I still strongly believe that the fillers do serve a purpose. sometimes they give you a little more insight into the charcter's personality. However, in your case it seems that the fillers are there to show you how perfect the actual story line is and that one can hardly add any episodes that can compliment its perfection.
On a lighter note yes you are full of metaphors hahaha.. do you study Literature?

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 03-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: Mastercus

Originally posted by: masamuneehs

To Each his own I guess...
But I still strongly believe that the fillers do serve a purpose. sometimes they give you a little more insight into the charcter's personality. However, in your case it seems that the fillers are there to show you how perfect the actual story line is and that one can hardly add any episodes that can compliment its perfection.
On a lighter note yes you are full of metaphors hahaha.. do you study Literature?

I kind of disagree with you on that on that fillers give you more insight into a character's personality. Most of the time filler saga's just mess up character's personalities making them say and do things they normally wouldn't do or just exaggerate it, which is similar to what someone stated previously, that it makes some character's look like idiots. I personally can't say I've seen a filler saga where I saw some real insight into a character's personality that I could understand that character more, and there is a reason for that. Fillers sagas are fillers because they are created and the script is written by the production company itself and has no link to the original author/creator of the series and character. So, how can a filler saga really give you insight into a character's personality if it wasn't created by the author itself? All that does is create a false personality that is, sometimes, opposite to what the author had created, and on top of that, usually the things that happen in fillers dont tie into the main story once it comes back, so really, it gives no insight what-so-ever and i.m.o , alot of the time is just a waste of time.
That's why I agree that probably 1 episode long fillers would be a bit better sometimes then drawn out ones that have to drag out usually crappily written storylines and exaggerate character's personalities. I know that fillers are necissary to keep the show running when it catches up to the manga, but I think they could do a better job at them.

Noir
Fri, 03-03-2006, 06:00 PM
The fillers forced me to preview some pages of the manga my buddy showed me and told me "soon dude..... soon it'll kick ass again."

And wow. I can't wait for the fillers to be done. It goes until 179 if I'm not mistaken. 180 should be the start of the 8th season and of the return to following the manga.