PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination 3

darkmetal505
Sun, 02-12-2006, 01:02 PM
i saw it, not scary, but really graphic.

Divinity
Sun, 02-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Eh... thsi movies are suppose to be horror or something? I never found them scary. They were more like thrillers.

XanBcoo
Mon, 02-13-2006, 03:57 PM
I think these movies suck. The whole premise is pretty lame, and the plots exist soley to think of KARAZY ways to kill everyone and everything. The acting is pretty bad, and the movie takes itself way to seriously. Would have been better as a black comedy I think.

masamuneehs
Mon, 02-13-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Would have been better as a black comedy I think.

Amen reverend. These movies are actually quite funny because they're all so damn bad. But I always thought that it was "we tried to make a good film but failed" bad, not "I'm stoned and drunk and the writers are penguins but what the hell let's do this thing!" bad.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 02-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
I think these movies suck. The whole premise is pretty lame, and the plots exist soley to think of KARAZY ways to kill everyone and everything. The acting is pretty bad, and the movie takes itself way to seriously. Would have been better as a black comedy I think.

zomg you just don't know who will die next in def's deezyn!!

Though I still stand by the fact that FD2 had one of the most awesome scenes to open a movie ever.

Psyke
Mon, 02-13-2006, 07:25 PM
I thought the first one was pretty interesting, with the main character trying to beat the system set by death itself. But I do agree that it slowly became a mortal kombat show with characters competing to see who has the best death.

TwisT
Tue, 02-14-2006, 12:30 PM
WOW. So i'm the only one that thinks there good? I find it really entertaining too watch. I agree that they are not scary or anything. But it's more entertaining then most shit that is shoveled out in theaters. I'm really looking forward to see this movie.