PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction

Mizuchi
Sat, 02-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Ok. Here is my prediction. The transmission that they are talking about in SS is the comming of some incredible enemy. You would think the enemy is these 3. Right? Wrong. I think that these 3 annoying asshats were sent to merely TEST Ichigo and his posse from some outside source to see if they have what it takes, because the shinigami captains wont be enough. Just a rip from Yu Yu Hakusho when those 3 "overpowered" psychic kids "kidnapped" one of yuseke's crew and trapped them in their territory and forced them to "play games" to test them, making it SEEM LIKE they were doing damage whenever yuseke failed but they really werent. Just like here, exactly what REAL PERMANENT DAMAGE have these 3 done? hmm?

Ok, that's enough guys. I'm locking this before it turns into a flame war. Mizuchi, this did not need it's own thread. Next time, stick to the episode discussion thread.

GotWoot Moderator

masamuneehs
Sat, 02-11-2006, 06:48 AM
why you couldn't just post this in the Episode 67 section is beyond me... I made a prediction of my own (about the theme of episode 67, and was correct) in the episode 66 discussion thread. The discussion threads are there for just that: discussion purposes. Your prediction, God#2's bitching, Knives' reaction, etc etc.

How fucking overcrowded and messy would the forums be if everyone made the threads like "My reaction to episode 67!" "I didn't like this about Bleach 66!" "I believe that this might happen next episode!" The point of the Reply button is so you can contribute your thoughts to the rest of the forum in the same place where everyone else is talking. I've seen you make some other threads, seemingly harping for attention (your "Sig Contest" thread comes to mind, which was basically "Make Mizuchi a sig", despite there being a Sig/Banner request thread for that exact purpose.

You are not special. You are not some pretty happy flower. God does not care about you. You are the same earthly matter as everything else. You are the singing, dancing crap of the universe.

I'm not quite sure whether your posting a new thread for this is a violation of forum rules. As far as I know, it isn't in the STOP DOING THIS (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14910&enterthrea d=y) thread, but it probably should be.

Either way, there may or may not be a rule preventing you to make shit threads like this, but I can certainly say you don't deserve an entire thread just for your prediction...

Jadugar
Sat, 02-11-2006, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by: Mizuchi

Whatever he wrote.

This thread will ruin us all and guide us to our deaths. But ... how beautiful it is.

@ Mizuchi : Hey buddy. Try posting your predictions in here. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=17414&enterthrea d=y). Thats why its there.

Mizuchi
Sat, 02-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
why you couldn't just post this in the Episode 67 section is beyond me... I made a prediction of my own (about the theme of episode 67, and was correct) in the episode 66 discussion thread. The discussion threads are there for just that: discussion purposes. Your prediction, God#2's bitching, Knives' reaction, etc etc.

How fucking overcrowded and messy would the forums be if everyone made the threads like "My reaction to episode 67!" "I didn't like this about Bleach 66!" "I believe that this might happen next episode!" The point of the Reply button is so you can contribute your thoughts to the rest of the forum in the same place where everyone else is talking. I've seen you make some other threads, seemingly harping for attention (your "Sig Contest" thread comes to mind, which was basically "Make Mizuchi a sig", despite there being a Sig/Banner request thread for that exact purpose.

You are not special. You are not some pretty happy flower. God does not care about you. You are the same earthly matter as everything else. You are the singing, dancing crap of the universe.

I'm not quite sure whether your posting a new thread for this is a violation of forum rules. As far as I know, it isn't in the STOP DOING THIS (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14910&enterthrea d=y) thread, but it probably should be.

Either way, there may or may not be a rule preventing you to make shit threads like this, but I can certainly say you don't deserve an entire thread just for your prediction...

Lol calm down masamun. Its not the end of the world, its a thread. Just relax, itll all be ok. Im sorry if I have deeply offended you by terrorizing your Home-Town forum. Although, its just one post so just chill out bro.

darkmetal505
Sat, 02-11-2006, 02:39 PM
well if you prediction wasnt so wild, I dont think you wouldve been bitched at. I realy doubt that filler writers would come up with that intricate of a plan.

But all of the things masamuneehs posted is true. If everyone did what you did, how do you think the forums would become? Its not about "Home-Town" forums or anything.

Jadugar
Sat, 02-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Its not that he is just practicing to be the future mod. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mizuchi
Sat, 02-11-2006, 09:32 PM
lol jad is the punch line making fun of mods or him or me? :-P