PDA

View Full Version : Words that should be BANNED

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:24 PM
I just invented a funny game!

Basically, every person who posts here gets to say a word which he/she finds blasphemous, worthless or just irritating in general. You can choose from online words, expressions, abbreviations, actual dictionary words, whatever.

Oh and only name one word at a time. And please state why too so it doesn't become a spamfest.

Okay I'll go first:

"Smexy" (and all the variations of it, such as "smexie", "smexxie", "smexxxie" and "please shoot me now")

Why: It looks so STUPID. Either say sexy or shut up. Another one of those words invented by yaoi fangirls (for some reason I always see them using it about their newest bishounen hook-up). I mean listen to it. "Smexy". GRAWLSLLZFDKSAOFS"%"%"%

aznimperialx
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Nigga

My teacher had a whole talk about it saying nigga doesnt mean "buddies, pal, friends" and its wrong to say Sup nigga. Its offensive and it was a term for slavery blah blah blah
And isn't it wrong for a white person to call someone nigga and its ok for a black person calling someone else that

XanBcoo
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:45 PM
"Bonbon". Probably the stupidest word ever to enter the English language. I get chills when I hear it.

Edit: Also "debut." That word sounds really annoying in any sentence to me. I really have a lot of words that bug me, but I can't think of many at teh moment. I sometimes have to ask people (half joking, half serious) "Please don't use that word ever again" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

darkmetal505
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:47 PM
seckzie, just say sexy. Kinda like Terra's.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:50 PM
nekkid
reason: i don't like it when people say nekkid, why can't they just freaking say naked?! what's so hard about that??

Jadugar
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Fillers.

I find them very annoying.

--------------------------

The previous "three word game" by Turkish-S has been reduced to "one word".

How do you come up with such brilliant ideas Terra?

XanBcoo
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
nekkid

Oh shit, that too. Also "Krunk".

Phoenix20578
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Playa

This annoys the hell out of me. Fucking paper-thugs trying to act hard when they should just shoot themselves....

BioAlien
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
"Bonbon". Probably the stupidest word ever to enter the English language. I get chills when I hear it.

bonbon? thats not an english word, its a french word that mean Candy

word like "Fag" should be banned

RedX1z
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:15 PM
aite

reason being that anyone using words used to make people look tough and all "gangsta" should be smacked back and fourth with a dictionary or be set on fire. everytime i hear it makes me want to put a gun to my head. so, basically, the same reason as phoenix.

Xollence
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Initially. I hear this word so often, some people start off every sentence with that just to sound smart.

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by: BioAlien
word like "Fag" should be banned
But.. it also means a cigarette. Are you trying to tell me I'm no longer allowed to say "This ashtray if full of fags"?

ain't
Im sorry, but it just makes you sound stupid.... just say is'nt or am not like a normal person

XanBcoo
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:35 PM

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
bonbon? thats not an english word, its a french word that mean Candy

I'm quite aware of that, but it has entered the English lexicon and in my opinion, shouldn't have.

Deadfire
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Actually ,

Same reason as Xollence's word, There is no reason for it to be used twice in one sentence or one paragraph

Paulyboy
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:55 PM
WASSUP CUH OR CUZ!!!!

Is so irritating, I mean if they are your cousin just say cousin!! Or some people say it at my school to their friends and im like.......no

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
The previous "three word game" by Turkish-S has been reduced to "one word".

Yes, except the games have nothing in common. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

anphorus
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:10 AM
I'd vote for every single word in the english langauge, nay in every language. People should instead communicate in nothing but a series of blinks, like in morse code. Or, for the blind, by a series of pings on the forehead. This unfortunatly means that people without fingers or eyelashes would be unable to communicate, but who cares? They're freaks!

Either that or Dawg or anyother deliberatly mispelled word lik phat. Because that's not kewl, not evarz!

Honoko
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:17 AM
any word that's deemed "word of the year" should be banned. the word of 2005 was "truthiness," defined as not really true but is *kinda* true but really isn't true at all. or something stupid like that. i never heard anyone use this term last year anyway. or do i lead a sheltered life?

BioAlien
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by: anphorus
I'd vote for every single word in the english langauge, nay in every language. People should instead communicate in nothing but a series of blinks, like in morse code. Or, for the blind, by a series of pings on the forehead. This unfortunatly means that people without fingers or eyelashes would be unable to communicate, but who cares? They're freaks!

morse code, ok

<u>..</u> <u>..-.</u> <u>-.--</u> <u>---</u> <u>..-</u> <u>-.-.</u> <u>.- -.</u> <u>.-.</u> <u>.</u> <u>.- -..</u> <u>-</u> <u>....</u> <u>..</u> <u>...</u> <u>-.--</u> <u>---</u> <u>..-</u> <u>.-</u> <u>.-.</u> <u>.</u> <u>.-</u> <u>..-.</u> <u>.-.</u> <u>.</u> <u>.-</u> <u>-.-</u>

Ero-Fan
Fri, 02-10-2006, 07:58 AM
Reorganization: Its just an excuse to shuffle people around and force people into 'early retirement' instead of just firing them outright like they want to. End result is still the same. Also, causes mass confusion and panic when they're announced a month before it occurs, since no one does work during that time, just updates their resumes.
Edit: Of course, that includes any variations of the word, like reorg.

el_boss
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Snap

"Oh snap that shit is so hot"

I fucking hate this expression. And when a white person says it the annoyance factor is multiplied by 999999999. Why can't they just say shit, damn or fuck instead.

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:24 PM
I say oh snap, but only as a sarcastic exclamation of surprise after a lame burn.. Ex: "this chick is fat" "Your mom's fat!" "oh snap!"

G, example: "sup G!"
another wanabe "gansta" word. People who use this non-sarcastically should be KOS.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1, sensibly edited by Barles
aite

reason being that anyone using words used to make people look tough and all "gangsta" should be smacked back and fourth with a dictionary AND be set on fire. everytime i hear it makes me want to put a gun to
THEIR head AND PULL THE TRIGGER UNTIL MY FINGERS FALL OFF!. so, basically, the same reason as phoenix.

Yeah, word of the moment getting to me is "Son", as in, "whaddup soooooooon". Really, die...just die. Kill yourself. Perhaps as a small gesture for the benifit of society to make up for the bs your method of speech has caused, take 5 people who speak the way you do to a small room, all of you get naked, and one of you pull the pin off of a hand grenade and support it with an open hand. If any of you should survive, complete the process by using your fingers to remove your innards from the entry wounds caused by the fragmentation pieces of the grenade. Don't call 911. Thank you.

Ero-Fan
Fri, 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

aite

reason being that anyone using words used to make people look tough and all "gangsta" should be smacked back and fourth with a dictionary AND be set on fire. everytime i hear it makes me want to put a gun to
THEIR head AND PULL THE TRIGGER UNTIL MY FINGERS FALL OFF!. so, basically, the same reason as phoenix.

Yeah, word of the moment getting to me is "Son", as in, "whaddup soooooooon". Really, die...just die. Kill yourself. Perhaps as a small gesture for the benifit of society to make up for the bs your method of speech has caused, take 5 people who speak the way you do to a small room, all of you get naked, and one of you pull the pin off of a hand grenade and support it with an open hand. If any of you should survive, complete the process by using your fingers to remove your innards from the entry wounds caused by the fragmentation pieces of the grenade. Don't call 911. Thank you.

I'm confused. Why in god's name do they have to get naked? And why do that in a room? Just put them in a hole and bury them. Saves you the cost of the room and the grenade.

Deblas
Fri, 02-10-2006, 02:50 PM
"Trippin"

I just find it incredibly stupid. It doesn't even make any sense. "Are you kidding me" is not enough these days.

ChaosK
Fri, 02-10-2006, 04:50 PM
yo mama

there is really no point in this "comback" because it just states the person cant think of a fault for the person thats insulting him, and instead goes on to bring it to moms. pathetic...

Sapphire
Fri, 02-10-2006, 05:05 PM
hor.

Assertn
Fri, 02-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Probably the most annoying word i've ever heard is.........

Okies

Carnage
Fri, 02-10-2006, 10:37 PM
The name God#2 should never be said. I want to be called either "he who must not be named" or "his holyness".

God am I so egotistic.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mr Squiggles
Sat, 02-11-2006, 01:20 AM
^ Since you dont want to be called by your name i'll call you "what's his face"

The expression "having sex" should no longer be allowed to be said. Everyone has to call it "climbing the tree" now. Why? because I said so.

nests
Sat, 02-11-2006, 02:30 AM
Doppelganger

Beacause I dont know what it fucking means and becuase it ruined the Naruto english manga
Where the hell does it even come from

BioAlien
Sat, 02-11-2006, 02:41 AM
dunno if it help you understand the word Doppelganger Nests, but here anyway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelganger

ES
Sat, 02-11-2006, 05:39 AM
Words From a Wiseman. (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood)

But for me it's..

"Oh really?"

Turkish-S
Sat, 02-11-2006, 05:44 AM
"Sub" damn i hate that word.

BioAlien
Sat, 02-11-2006, 06:11 AM
Celine Dion

now that should be a name to be banned... good thing she left canada and went to annoy people in Las Vegas (and the rest of the United States at the same time)

nests
Sat, 02-11-2006, 11:04 AM
dunno if it help you understand the word Doppelganger Nests, but here anyway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelganger

Damn it, now I hate it even more beacuse is the literal transltion of kagebushin

Originally posted by: Turkish-S

Why do you hate Sub. do you preferrer Subbed.

Carnage
Sat, 02-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
^ Since you dont want to be called by your name i'll call you "what's his face"

That would actually be funny.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 02-11-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm just gonna call him #2.

I can't believe METROSEXUAL hasn't been mentioned yet.

I just want to jump out in front of one of these people and say QUEER!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapphire
Sat, 02-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
I'm just gonna call him #2.

Me too.

-

leet haxxor should be banned. I guess it's okay to read it every once in awile but those words should NOT BE SAID!

Turkish-S
Sat, 02-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by: Turkish-S

Why do you hate Sub. do you preferrer Subbed.[/quote]

no the sub from whats up......... i don't even know how to reply to that.

KitKat
Sat, 02-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Oh, you mean 'Sup'. It's just a standard greeting. If you're ever in doubt about how to respond, an acceptable resonse is "Not much. You?"
As with most greetings, it has become fairly ritualized, but I find standard responses boring and usually try to reply with a description of what I'm currently doing/was doing recently. i.e. "I just baked some chocolate chip cookies, and now I'm trying to decide whether I should play Guild Wars or work on homework."

Edit: And, I dislike the word 'wigger'. It just sounds ugly.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 02-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
"Trippin"

I just find it incredibly stupid. It doesn't even make any sense. "Are you kidding me" is not enough these days.

I think this is the only word in the thread thus far I'm guilty of using.

However, when I use it, it doesn't mean "are you kidding me?" It means "quit being a bitch about everything"

ex: I'm going to jail for possessing a marijuana pipe? You're trippin Officer Pigsnout

RedX1z
Sat, 02-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
[quote]
aite

couldn't have said it better myself..

anyways, back to topic..

duh

no need to look retarded and a jackass.

aznimperialx
Sat, 02-11-2006, 09:15 PM
wanksta
stop frontin'
fo shizzle