Originally posted by: nests
Scanltaion out
http://bleach7.com/

Knives122
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Score, Chad wants to get stronger, that'll be a site to see

anphorus
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Any chapter that has Urahara in it gets instant points with me.

We get to see more of Ishida, finally, I wonder when we'll get to see his restored powers.

Ichigo's gone to the Vizord! i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

nests
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Did you notice how one of the Vizords looks like his teacher I wonder if it is her.
It could explain why she never really cared when Ichigo got up and left the classroom whenever hollow would show up

Knives122
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:35 AM
I've forgotten what the teacher based on the fact that Rangikus boobs are in thsi ch.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:15 AM
^ Agreed

I really want to see Chad get stronger. I feel bad that he keeps getting owned time and time again.

Munsu
Thu, 02-09-2006, 12:18 PM
I actually preffer if Chad wouldn't get so much stronger... One of the things I like about it is that Chad pretty much is stronger that most humans out there, it's just that he is not strong enough to compete with Captains and Vice-Captains... And that's fine in my opinion...

Knives122
Thu, 02-09-2006, 12:22 PM
hmmmm, I seem to remember a show where the humans were stronger then all the other humans but when they fought aliens they would always get killed or something...oh yeah it was DBZ i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Chads character is in a power ditch right now and that's pretty much boring for the fans(like me), KT doesn't need to make him an unstopable god, he just needs to make him strong enough to kill one Arrancar(just one)

darkmetal505
Thu, 02-09-2006, 08:00 PM
ichigo has gone to get help, maybe for a hollow bankai or something. Chad is always trying to catch up.

ChaosK
Thu, 02-09-2006, 08:00 PM
lol just one, anyone.
ichigo seeking the vizards is a good thing...if he is going to learn how to control the hollow inside him, that is his biggest weapon.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Everyone is trying to see how they can get stronger through any means necessary.

nests
Fri, 02-10-2006, 01:35 AM
It looks like the next couple of chapters could be of everyone training

Dezalanel
Fri, 02-10-2006, 06:09 AM
This looks great! Finally Ichigo goes to the Vizoreds! And FINALLY we see Ishida again. I love training chapters actually = ].

Kensee
Fri, 02-10-2006, 06:40 AM
Is it me or her hand gesture and face on the picture on top of the bottom left one look soooo wrong.

and yet .... so right

elmojo
Fri, 02-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by: nests

This one is awesome
pic 6 (http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vaizardcouncil4wa.jpg)

somewhat reminiscant of hunter x hunter ryudans i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, very exciting

nests
Fri, 02-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Scanltaion out
http://bleach7.com/

Splash!
Sat, 02-11-2006, 12:56 PM
i am assuming that the espada are vastorode arrancaar. The other arrancaars we just saw were merely gilians. That means there is a race of Ajukaru arrancaar that we havent seen yet, or maybe we have and we dont know what they are.

Also, now my belief of the vizards not being evil has been reaffirmed because of their looks. They seem funky and easy-going.

Munsu
Sat, 02-11-2006, 01:20 PM
I don't think it is an issue of being evil or not... I'm pretty sure that Vizards have their own take on things and their own beliefs.... It's like saying that the Quincy were bad people, which is wrong... They were marely a group of people with different beliefs than those of the Shinigami...

anphorus
Sat, 02-11-2006, 05:26 PM
I don't think they were ever said to be evil, they were just called criminals. And it seems as though it's possible that becoming half-hollow intentionally (as the Vizord did) is probably a crime in itself. Or maybe they use their power to effect the human world or something, we don't actually know what it is they are supposedly guilty of yet.

ChaosK
Sat, 02-11-2006, 09:51 PM
ishida's getting owned...awsome!

ArcZero
Sun, 02-12-2006, 02:09 AM
sigh..... i was so hoping to see Hollow Ichigo go berserk and f*ck everyone up

rockmanj
Sun, 02-12-2006, 10:17 AM
i think that might happen anyway

Lefty
Sun, 02-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah it is pretty aperant that he's losing control. What ever was keeping the hollow side in check has been damaged or is compleatly gone adn it's only Ichigo's pure stuborness that refuses to let go compleatly. But we all know in the end he'll gain full control of the hollow powers eventually it's just how much havock will he rain donw upon the world is the real question.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 02-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Is it possible that he won't be able to control the hollow but instead has to get rid of it and gain power on his own?

Nah!

Zhan
Sun, 02-12-2006, 07:27 PM
He should just ask Zangetsu about it or something

Yukimura
Mon, 02-13-2006, 04:58 AM
He's already got Ban Kai so allegedly he's gone as far as he can with Zangetsu's development, he might be able to learn new techniques but that wouldn't actually make him any stronger. I figure the Vizards will be able to give him something to merge the hollow with himself so he'll be more like it, and in turn he'll have its leet pwnage skillz at his disposal.

rockmanj
Mon, 02-13-2006, 09:39 AM
i wonder if hes gonna start doin drugs, since he's hanging out with the bad kids now i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 02-13-2006, 10:39 AM
I'm honestly looking forward to seeing Ichigo's upcomming training with the vizards. I really love the whole wrong side of the tracks analogy since it really does look like Ichigo is going off to do go raving and do drugs or something like that since the vizards have that sort of off kilter design to them. I'm just wondering how they fit into the regular bleach continuity though. I mean I'm guessing that there rogue shinigami who have been exiled from soul society but I wonder if there sided with Aizen and his arrancar or if Aizen has decided to become a vizord himself. Plus we haven't seen em fight so we don't have any idea of how strong they are.

anphorus
Mon, 02-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by: Yukimura
He's already got Ban Kai so allegedly he's gone as far as he can with Zangetsu's development, he might be able to learn new techniques but that wouldn't actually make him any stronger. I figure the Vizards will be able to give him something to merge the hollow with himself so he'll be more like it, and in turn he'll have its leet pwnage skillz at his disposal.
The thing is though that Ichigo hasn't really gotten any stronger at all, all of his progression in the series has been learning to use his shinigami powers and work better with his zanpaktou. Ichigo has had this level of strength since the start of the series, he's just learning how to use it. I don't think it would be unreasonable for him to become stronger through training.

I just wonder if others aside from Ichigo are going to have to eventually become Vizords to keep up with things. From what I can tell Ikkaku, Renji and Hitsugaya are the weakest bankai-capable shinigami, Ichigo is as strong as Byakuya (who is at least one of the upper-middle level captains) and he is weaker than the Esparda, and from what we know there are even stronger Arrankar out there, becoming vizords may be neccesary to overcome Aizen.

Konohamaru
Mon, 02-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Personally I don't think Ichigo has even reached Bankai. I think it's more the hollow inside of him's Bankai being released. Afterall Ichigo was debating about using the hollows own moves in the fight against Grimmjaw, and if he used any more he'll go hollow mode. Perhaps Ichi will be the first to have 2 bankai's.

ChaosK
Mon, 02-13-2006, 05:28 PM
....nah...i wont put a DBZ reference here...

oni roh
Mon, 02-13-2006, 06:07 PM
its pretty unclear if the vizards are really evil are not, like the other guy said i think they are another thing like the quincy, looked down upon by the shinigami for their methods. Even Urahara said somethin like "but now everyone we could possibly think of will be doing something" or something like that. I can picture somethin like a sort of alliance between them all to take down aizen and his cronies.

darkmetal505
Mon, 02-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Im pretty sure the Vizards are just another group who feel that they are threatend by the appearance of the arrancar. Its why they tried to recruit Ichigo.

ChaosK
Mon, 02-13-2006, 07:18 PM
the vizards are a group of local misfits who went home and drank some beer. Today they are soldiers of fortune. If you need help, if nobody else can help, and if you can find them, you should call the Vizards!" (duh dun dun duh.....dun dun dun dun dun duh...)

see if you guys can figure out where that extremely bad quote is from with the word vizard stuck in randomly.

i think vizards are the rivals of allancar. I mean there are some natural Allancar, and some natural vizards, but what i remember is vizards are shinigami turned hollow. So....shouldnt Soul Society know who did?

rockmanj
Tue, 02-14-2006, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
the vizards are a group of local misfits who went home and drank some beer. Today they are soldiers of fortune. If you need help, if nobody else can help, and if you can find them, you should call the Vizards!" (duh dun dun duh.....dun dun dun dun dun duh...)

see if you guys can figure out where that extremely bad quote is from with the word vizard stuck in randomly.

i think vizards are the rivals of allancar. I mean there are some natural Allancar, and some natural vizards, but what i remember is vizards are shinigami turned hollow. So....shouldnt Soul Society know who did?

The A-Team of course...but which one is MR.T.?? anyway, i would think soul society would know about them; but then again, they had no idea aizen was a traitor

ChaosK
Tue, 02-14-2006, 06:05 PM
they knew once aizen laughed at them, mocked them and then left. And well, the vizards had to have left...