PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 294

nests
Thu, 02-09-2006, 02:36 AM
Fucking awesome battle
294 Raw (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20294.zip)

Originally posted by: nests
MQ Scanlation
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/12892672/Naruto_294_MQ.zip.html)
Link 2 (http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd4/85891/naruto/Naruto%20294%20MQ.zip)
Link 3 (http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IPTM0ACQHDX20M61FKWC07W91)

ramuva
Thu, 02-09-2006, 03:25 AM
OMG, Kakashi without face mask i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
That black chakra ball - is it a rasengan a la kyubi?

kAi
Thu, 02-09-2006, 04:41 AM
No teasing this week nests?

God damn, this is an awesome battle, Orochimaru is full of tricks and it looks like Kyubi-Naruto copies the move a bit. The Orochimaru out of Orochimaru's mouth, Kyubi out of himself, damn.

Nice techniques from both sides.

At first I though he was going to hit the snakes but then he puts his arms into the ground and extends it to grab Orochimaru.

Translation is needed for the Kabuto-Sakura-Yamato part.

Psyke
Thu, 02-09-2006, 07:08 AM
Orochimaru doesn't seem to be too worried about Naruto changing forms. I hope this fight doesn't drag as long as some of the previous ones....

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-09-2006, 08:30 AM
Cool chapter so far, but I'm curious to see new demonic kyubi bust out some more impressive stuff. Sad thing though is that what we've just seen will only translate to about five minutes screen time when it gets animated.

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-09-2006, 09:28 AM
Oro > Naruto

Also, Kakashi's maskless appearance is pretty much how I expected it to be i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

nests
Thu, 02-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Transnlation by Ryoma Echizen

Title Page: "The 4th Tail"

"Just a peek" you want to see, that coo-ol face under the mask

Page 2:

Narrator: "The 4th tail" What is this form?

Page 4:

Yamato: He creates shockwaves with only one arm. Unbelievable.

Sai: Can't get close with this...

Page 12:

Yamato: No way, the 4th tail has...

Sakura: Captain Yamato, you know something about Naruto right?

Sakura (next frame): What in the world has Naruto become?

Yamato: Sakura... you don't have to worry. Because...

Page 13:

For a situation like this... I was selected as captain by the top brass.

Kabuto: Well, it would appear that Sasori isn't coming after all

Kabuto: No doubt, Sasori told you the location of this bridge with hopes that you would deal with Orochimaru-sama yourselves.

Kabuto: Even members of the "Akatsuki" have difficulty with Orochimaru-sama.

Kabuto: For Sasori to tell you of his own accord means that he acknowledges your strength, but...

Sidebar: Naruto continues to run wild... will Orochimaru finally be defeated?

Page 14:

Kabuto: Sasori hates Orochimaru and had always said he wanted to deal with him directly.

Kabuto: For it to turn out that you would be sent would mean that he couldn't do it himself... meaning

Kabuto: He was either captured or died.

Sakura: It's too bad, he was the latter.

Kabuto: That's good to hear.

Page 17:

Orochimaru: That could be dangerous.

Sidebar: The fiercely roaring Naruto. What is with the union of tails and this eerie concentrated energy? A jet black orb even Orochimaru fears...

Nice, Orochimaru has gained many points in my list

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Awesome! I'm liking this fight so far. Is it just me, or did it look like Naruto came out of his own body when Oro punched him in the 4th jpeg?

Raven
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:01 AM
He did, yes, and ripped Oro's snake-boushin in half.

What an incredible battle so far. I like how Naruto is crazy and reckless, yet tactical at the same time. Brilliant.

I still don't expect Oro to come even close to losing though.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:03 AM
dAMN, thats one insane fight. Oro's pulling out the stops now that he can use his arms again.

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 02-09-2006, 11:58 AM
man, the manga just keeps getting better and better. i wonder how they'll animate it (eventually) in the anime. it'll probably be soo much cooler. oh and so i guess we have akatsuki fights, the rest of the bijuu's to be shown, and naruto (probably) becoming hokage years later...

Assertn
Thu, 02-09-2006, 12:59 PM
There HAS to be an explanation as to how oro is able to pull all the super-human stuff he can pull.

I'm waiting for them to confirm that he does in fact have that snake demon sealed inside him.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
There HAS to be an explanation as to how oro is able to pull all the super-human stuff he can pull.

I'm waiting for them to confirm that he does in fact have that snake demon sealed inside him.

Maybe he just has a bunch of seals all over him that he can activate? Kind of like Tsunade's quick healing seal, just for attacking with snakes? He seems to know alot about seals and sealing techniques.
Edit: Oh, better thought. Since he seems to give a cursed seal to his containers, maybe its just one of the uses of those seals? That would explain why Anko could do the hidden snake hands jutsu.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 02-09-2006, 01:26 PM

I forget which episode, but a ninja refers to how Orochimaru has never been quite human. I thought it was a demon but apparently he could always do the tongue techniques and such.

What an awesome chapter

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 02-09-2006, 01:47 PM
I have to agree with u heretic awsome chapter indeed. god can't wait till next week. it also bothers me that I have to wait for like a year till anime reaches this part. oh well can't be helped, rather wait that long then not having the show. can some1 explain to me wut yamato meant by "No way, the 4th tail has..."? I always wondered if bijus can use jutsu, guess it's going to be shown in the next chapter. @Assertn I would love it if oro had 8 tails, cause that would explain everything about why he is so high and mighty. but I'm not sure if it's possible for him to have it, cause how would he move the 8 tail when he changes his body. although they should come up with a good explanation of how he can make new body and crap. cursed seal just doesn't cut it.
also guys wouldn't be funny if oro that is fighting now is acutally sasuke? testing out his strenght, cause I think they would show us how oro gets his hands back. look at oro's smile i page 5, it looks just like sasuke's.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-09-2006, 01:49 PM
That could be dangerous.

WOW, that was awsome.

Also, judging by what Kabuto said, Sasori would probably have lost to Orochimaru.

dragon608608
Thu, 02-09-2006, 01:52 PM

Honestly, i also think of this possibility for some time now. However, i dismissed this idea also sometime ago. Why? simple, to seal a demon inside a body, you need a fix body. To transfer the demon from jinchurikin (sorry if it incorrect spelling) to another jinchurikin, you need to rip the demon out of the previous jinchurikin to a containner before transfer it to another jinchurikin. The old jinchurikin die instantly. You can read back the conversation between Chiyo and Sakura when they rescue Gaara. And finally, the demon die when Jinchurikin die (when the demon still in that body of course.) Orochumaru continuously transfer his soul to the younger body, and he just transfer his soul to the body that he has now for only about 2 and half years ago (manga time). When he transfer to a new body. The soul of the new body will be eat away by Orochimaru's soul (watch what happen when he transfer to new body in Sasuke ran away arc.) In orther word, when he transfer his soul into a new body, the old body will without doubt is empty (without any soul). The old body without any soul can't survive, isn't it? If that so, then even if Orochimaru had a demon snake inside the old body. The demon would die with the decease of the old body since if he remove the demon first (before the transfer soul take place), Orochimaru would die immediately.

However, there is one more possibility even though it is not very likely. That is Orochimaru some how completely merge his soul and the snake soul so that become one. Then when he transfer his soul, he tranfer the demon soul too. That would explain why people see the big snake image when he transfer to his modern body (Sasuke's run away arc) This seem like a solution, but it is not a solution at all. I mean how is that possible. I mean 1 apple plus 1 apple can't become 1 apple, can it? Plus Chiyo once said that no one was able to completely control the demon the only way to gain some control is to put the demon inside the body and work together with the demon. For Orochimaru to gain complete control and merge soul with demon without any side effect, he has to step on more step after pass what Chiyo said impossible. This is confusing if you follow this explaination. Because of these reason above, i dismissed this theory, too, concluse that Orochimaru has no demon inside his body, and decise that stop thinking about this issue because it gives me a headache.

Finally, nice chapter, anyone still think that Jiraiya almost die while fighting with Naruto is because Jiraiya hold back? From what i see is Naruto totaly dominate Jiraiya.

MFauli
Thu, 02-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Awsome, breathtaking chapter.

But....whats with the Orochimaru being beaten into 2 halfs, and then reuniting?
First ith tought, itīs a bunshin, but it seems, it was his real body....bothers me somehow, because that way, orochimaru is no only immortal, heīs also even cant take real damage....

Anyway, cant wait to see that fight in the anime....they better let it be animated by their best studios *remembers Naruto vs. Kimimaro anime-version, omg*

RasenDori
Thu, 02-09-2006, 02:00 PM
meh... nothing really happened this chapter... nice fighting... but nothing really happened

Assertn
Thu, 02-09-2006, 02:05 PM
There's an infinite number of ways kishimoto could explain oro's ability to transfer his soul while still keeping the bijuu, I wouldn't rule it out just because of the soul transfer technique.

anphorus
Thu, 02-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Did we ever actually see oro's old body after the transfer? I thought that his entire body was turned into the snake thing and reabsorbed into the new body.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 02-09-2006, 02:10 PM
QB naruto better have some more move then this black energy ball which resembles a lot like naruto's 2nd favorite move Rasengan.

dragon608608
Thu, 02-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus
Did we ever actually see oro's old body after the transfer? I thought that his entire body was turned into the snake thing and reabsorbed into the new body.

No, this is not true. you can re-read what Kabuto said about 2 or 3 chapter ago before the fight begin.

Destroyor
Thu, 02-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Hmm, there is a 8-headed snake in Japanese myth, but ... I think if oro have it then it would be sort of lame -.-". I mean, if Oro have such a great monster (which always gives some sort of special ability/jutsu/strength), a genius AND could use countless forbidden jutsu but still couldn't kill ero-senin or defeat the 3rd ... that would've been seriously weak. A possible explaination would be that Oro did various experiments on human body and use them on his current body - that he's somehow not a full human or something ...

For a minute there at the end I thought Naruto was gathering up all the blood he shredded >_>

Lefty
Thu, 02-09-2006, 04:03 PM
I think it's either A. a blood line limit or B. he's trained for years and mastered countless techniques. I think B is the more likely of the two.

Assertn
Thu, 02-09-2006, 05:20 PM
How does one train to have live snakes come out of open wounds to reattach body parts?

Knives122
Thu, 02-09-2006, 06:11 PM
.....Magic?

This is naruto, people can do anything

nests
Thu, 02-09-2006, 06:30 PM
How does one train to have bugs come out your body how does one train to have a hand spit out birds of mud that explode. The world will never know

Assertn
Thu, 02-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: nests
How does one train to have bugs come out your body
inherited clan ability

how does one train to have a hand spit out birds of mud that explode.
bloodlimit

anphorus
Thu, 02-09-2006, 06:48 PM
What Assertn means is that, with all these other techniques, you can just keep trying until you get it right, if you fail no big deal. You can just keep trying and trying to blow fire at people until you get it right.

But if you cut yourself in half to practice that technique, and don't do it right, you're fucked.

Sapphire
Thu, 02-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Hah, Naruto is just scribbles now. This chapter was WAY too short. I want more!

darkmetal505
Thu, 02-09-2006, 07:57 PM
I think the black orb is going to fire rasengans. How is Yamato going to stop him now, hes getting a bit out of control. Oro was sweetass, afterall, we never really got to see him "fight" without something inhibiting him.

Lithonite
Thu, 02-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Even now Oro is screwing around with naruto he would have mae akilling striek when he hit him if he wanted to.
He stillw ant Naruto and Sasuke to fight i think. However with emergance of this orb i think Oro will get serious or get owned. Good thing Yamato didnt decide to try and take oro out- he would have gotten killed with the quikness.

Shin_Naruto
Thu, 02-09-2006, 08:42 PM
anyone else get the feeling hes going to eat the ball?
its either that or a rasengan he will carry on his tails...

whatever it is... its going to be great!

ChaosK
Thu, 02-09-2006, 08:52 PM
There's an infinite number of ways kishimoto could explain oro's ability to transfer his soul while still keeping the bijuu, I wouldn't rule it out just because of the soul transfer technique.

well all of oro's self made jutsus involved him making them from scratch. obviously he didnt master the soul transfer technique in one try, in the beginning he probably had to transfer to less complicated creatures, before humans. i'm guessing he might've chose to transfer his soul into a snake at one point in his extremely long and fun life.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 02-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Oh come now, Oro's not THAT old... He's really only as old as the other two Sannin, in reality.

Besides, what with all the experimentation he's done to perfect certain Kinjutsu, I'm sure Oro's just as qualified a medic ninja as any other. With that in mind, regeneration is probably something that he's mastered.

Strike Freedom
Thu, 02-09-2006, 09:40 PM
I just want to see what Naruto has learned in all his training...so far it is ZIP...still using the same stuff...so a tail was added...but i mean u train with a Sannin and don't use any of the techniques u learned....maybe they're too powerful for such a battle as this...maybe he's saving it all for Sasuke....but show me something new...

Sapphire
Thu, 02-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Orochimaru like 54. Tsunade & Jiraiya are 56. I think.

anphorus
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:12 PM
About the Kakashi pic: Since no one has mentioned it, I'm just gonna say that in the two pics we have seen of Kakashi without his mask, his hand has been covering the lower right part of his face. Call me insane, but this just screams avoidance to me (kind of like how no one mentioned the Fourth's name in Kakashi Gaiden and how it is unreadable on the frog scroll). Either Kishimoto is trying to keep us guessing or there's something behind the mask.

Necromas
Thu, 02-09-2006, 10:32 PM
About the Kakashi pic: Since no one has mentioned it, I'm just gonna say that in the two pics we have seen of Kakashi without his mask, his hand has been covering the lower right part of his face. Call me insane, but this just screams avoidance to me (kind of like how no one mentioned the Fourth's name in Kakashi Gaiden and how it is unreadable on the frog scroll). Either Kishimoto is trying to keep us guessing or there's something behind the mask.

Like a mouth maybe?

chet_chetty
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Orochimaru's soul is early 50's but his body's age is that of the man he transferred into in the prison.

Honoko
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by: Necromas

Like a mouth maybe?
or a wart.

on topic: i haven't been this excited about naruto in a long while i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif woohoo! kick ass 4 tail rasengan! on a more sarcastic note, let's see how many variations of a rasengan kishimoto can think of now!

darkmetal505
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by: Honoko

Originally posted by: Necromas

Like a mouth maybe?
or a wart.

on topic: i haven't been this excited about naruto in a long while woohoo! kick ass 4 tail rasengan! on a more sarcastic note, let's see how many variations of a rasengan kishimoto can think of now!

i dunno how many more he could think of, hes got the regular one, the rainbow one, the one that spins noodles, black one(if it is a rasengan).

Are Sakura and Yamato going to fight Kabuto now? and what is Sai's "secret" mission (besides being gay).

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:40 AM
this chap looks sweet. and i dont think the black orb is rasengan

nests
Fri, 02-10-2006, 01:48 AM
MQ Scanlation
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/12892672/Naruto_294_MQ.zip.html)
Link 2 (http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd4/85891/naruto/Naruto%20294%20MQ.zip)
Link 3 (http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IPTM0ACQHDX20M61FKWC07W91)

LaZie
Fri, 02-10-2006, 02:30 AM
I still want to see "that" jutsu dangit!

Assertn
Fri, 02-10-2006, 02:44 AM
The whole snake thing seems too organic for it to be some random jutsu he learned by dissecting a guy.

We know oro used to be in the akatsuki, and we also know that two other demons have been captured prior to shukaku.
We also know that the akatsuki are real interested in taking oro down.

I'm just trying to connect the pieces

Originally posted by: darkmetal505
I think the black orb is going to fire rasengans.
This made me laugh. Sounds like the ultimate in lame filler concepts. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Keep in mind that Naruto is unconscious right now, and is controlled entirely by kyubi. I doubt kyubi would bust out a rasengan.

dantheman62
Fri, 02-10-2006, 02:48 AM
sweet ASS FUCKING FIGHT!, and agree with AssertnFailure

Assassin
Fri, 02-10-2006, 03:33 AM
The whole snake thing seems too organic for it to be some random jutsu he learned by dissecting a guy.

We know oro used to be in the akatsuki, and we also know that two other demons have been captured prior to shukaku.
We also know that the akatsuki are real interested in taking oro down.

I'm just trying to connect the pieces

I think the black orb is going to fire rasengans.
This made me laugh. Sounds like the ultimate in lame filler concepts.
Keep in mind that Naruto is unconscious right now, and is controlled entirely by kyubi. I doubt kyubi would bust out a rasengan.

I just figured teh snake reattaching thing was some wierd snake-based bunshin. We've seen water, wood, shadoow and mud clones. why not snakes?

Still i do agree that something just isn't quite right about oro.

Edort4
Fri, 02-10-2006, 08:00 AM
The battle and the moves are cool but how is this orochimaru the 1 who fought with sarutobi? I think that kishimoto has already taken the dbz road. When will the first mountain be destroyed? im beting on the next chapter with the kyubi kamehame.

ramuva
Fri, 02-10-2006, 10:12 AM
For now everyone forgot Sai. He's now up for his super important secret mission. Is it related to Akatsuki? Is it related to Kyubi? Or is it some sort of mission old man entrusted him with? For now he's just watching, but at some point he's definately gonna step in.

As for seal 4th hokage seal weakining - I don't think so this is really a case. Since Kyubi watches and knows everything about Naruto, Kyubi learned how to pull some strings on Naruto. As we all saw how he manipulated Naruto into entering his prison. Thats all there is.

Honoko
Fri, 02-10-2006, 10:15 AM
i'd say that Sai is out to somehow capture the power of kyubi for his grass organization or whatever so that the group can have the power to go for a coup within Konoha. A civil war within Konoha would be the next great thing to see after the Orochimaru fight.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 02-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Who knows his mission could be to assasinate naruto. For all we know sai could be the next great villain, plus a civil war would be fricking awesome. But honestly am I the only one here whose wondering as to when the hell kishimoto is going to bring in good old tobi? At this point I'd rather see either him or a new akasuki member.

nests
Fri, 02-10-2006, 11:39 AM
The organization is called NE (root) but in no longers exist. Sai's mission is probably killing the Kyubi since capturing it seems to be the mission for Akatsuki
There could be a mini civil war with in Konoha since that Danso guy seems to want to over through Tsunade as Hokage but I doubt he is doing it to betray Konoha he probably thinks its the best thing for the Village.
I too want to see Tobi in action will probably get to see him before a new Akatsuki member shows up too. but this fight seems like is far from over.
As for what Edort4 for said, if I remeber correctly The third never laid a hand on Orochimaru until he got a hold of him to seal him

Edort4
Fri, 02-10-2006, 12:25 PM
If orochimaru could have done this things against sarutobi konoha would lay down on ashes. He can get out of his own body from his friking mouth! Why didnt orochimaru get out from his mouth as soon as sarutobi grabbed him? Of course you can come with a lot of hipothesis but makes no sense. Call it plot hole or power boost. Orochimaru was worried about a damned stick-monkey and this mini-kyubi wich is able of throwing away jounins just with his chakra is a joke for him? Common!

Im just saying that I hope to be wrong and have some kind of explanation for this change from sannin genius ninja to supernatural being.

Sapphire
Fri, 02-10-2006, 01:38 PM

Doubt that. If Naruto was unconcious right now, how would he know not to attack his team? Besides, Naruto isn't stupid enough to let himself go unconsious while he unleashes the Kyuubi, even in four tails form.

I definately think it's rasengan. If Naruto can do it in one tails form, then he can do it in four tails!

Originally posted by: LaZyKiD
I still want to see "that" jutsu dangit!

I think him releasing the four tails is "that" jutsu.

Assertn
Fri, 02-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Oro does seem alot more advanced than when he fought sarutobi, but I think it's completely justified. The only time oro was put in a disadvantageous position in the sarutobi fight was when his soul was snatched by the death god. At that point, oro already lost the ability to do insane snake-related stunts.

@Sapphire: I believe Jiraiya specifically stating that naruto loses conscious control of his body with the 4th tail proves that naruto is, in fact, unconscious right now. Reread the scene where Jiraiya explains this. It's pretty important. Also, the only reason naruto isn't attacking his teammates is because they're not as close to him as Oro is (not to mention oro's the only one attacking him).

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 02-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by: ramuva
For now everyone forgot Sai. He's now up for his super important secret mission. Is it related to Akatsuki? Is it related to Kyubi? Or is it some sort of mission old man entrusted him with? For now he's just watching, but at some point he's definately gonna step in.

As for seal 4th hokage seal weakining - I don't think so this is really a case. Since Kyubi watches and knows everything about Naruto, Kyubi learned how to pull some strings on Naruto. As we all saw how he manipulated Naruto into entering his prison. Thats all there is.

I have to agree with you about not thinking that the seal is weakening. Jiraiya was able to see that more and more power from the demon is leaking out of naruto, but he has no idea of the specifics of how its done. So this weakening seal is just a theory of his, which I think he mentioned to some extent. In this chapter, we saw naruto actually go into the cage. This entering of the cage is the cause of the extra chakra leak. Not necessarily a weakening of the seal. If the seal were weakening, the artwork should imply that Kyubi is coming OUT of the cage, not Naruto going INTO the cage.

I'm not at all sure, when considering the art work and the words, that he was "baited" into entering. He seems to have gone in to get more power because he was trying to catch up to sasuke (spatially or ability wise? I don't know, probably both). Unless these images were put into Naruto's mind by kyubi, Naruto went inot that cage of his own volition.

Thinking about it...Naruto's rather just as dark/dumb as Sasuke, in the sense that both are willing to give themselves to "the devil" in order to obtain power.....wow.

Sapphire
Fri, 02-10-2006, 05:01 PM
is body with the 4th tail proves that naruto is, in fact, unconscious right now. Reread the scene where Jiraiya explains this. It's pretty important. Also, the only reason naruto isn't attacking his teammates is because they're not as close to him as Oro is (not to mention oro's the only one attacking him).

Ooh I see it, chapter 291. I still think it's possible that that can be some form of rasengan though, the Kyuubi probably knows all the techniques Naruto knows.

Assertn
Fri, 02-10-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm sure the kyubi had developed his own moves that no human can perform back before the rasengan was even invented.

Sapphire
Fri, 02-10-2006, 09:17 PM
We'll see in the next chapter.

darkmetal505
Fri, 02-10-2006, 09:21 PM
if you look at it, it looks like naruto might shoot the blast from his mouth like a lot of "beast" blasts.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-10-2006, 10:06 PM
I liked the part when Oro punches Naruto, and then Naruto sprouts out a chackra body just like Oro's.. fuckin' hiliarious...
speaking of which, does that mean that Kyubi Naruto is copying what his enemies are doing?

as for the blasting... it reminds me of so many animes I won't even count them, but I hope it's going to turn into a DBZ-like volleyball energy ball rather than a straight massive blast...

at the very least, the chapter was nice becuase Kabuto has returned to his normal self, you've got to love that guy, the greatest charecter in naruto, at least until Kishi messes up his flashback.

Splash!
Sat, 02-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
I liked the part when Oro punches Naruto, and then Naruto sprouts out a chackra body just like Oro's.. fuckin' hiliarious...
speaking of which, does that mean that Kyubi Naruto is copying what his enemies are doing?

No it just means that naruto's kybui chakra has a mind of its own as we have already seen before.

samsonlonghair
Sat, 02-11-2006, 04:02 PM
I think that Sai is there to objectively access the danger that the Kyuubi presents to Konoha. That militaristic hard-liner probably gave him orders to kill Naruto (and the Kyuubi) if he seems dangerous enough. That also explains why Sai let Sakura fall. Aside from just being a bastard, Sai knows that if Naruto (in kyuubi form) kills someone from Konoha it would justify executing Naruto.

I think that eventually Naruto will seriously hurt someone from Konoha. Possibly Sakura; possibly Kakashi. This will leave Naruto exiled from his home. He'd become a missing nin. Tsunade could probably keep the hunter nins from chasing him, but he could never return to Konoha.

or not

anphorus
Sat, 02-11-2006, 04:57 PM
if you look at it, it looks like naruto might shoot the blast from his mouth like a lot of "beast" blasts.
I think you're probably right. Didn't Shukaku spit balls of wind from it's mouth when fighting Gamabunta?

ChaosK
Sat, 02-11-2006, 05:00 PM
that might be the jutsu?

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 02-11-2006, 05:28 PM
imagine if each tail had one of those balls hovering on them. since oro won't be hit by the first one, it has three more in left. I want to see some QB based move, not a black rasengan.

dragon608608
Sat, 02-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
imagine if each tail had one of those balls hovering on them. since oro won't be hit by the first one, it has three more in left. I want to see some QB based move, not a black rasengan.

not likely, since the tail itself has the potential to cause damage to people, so there is no need of hanging a rassegan on it. It think darkmetal505 probably right. I think the ball of charka will be shoot out of Naruto-Kuuybi's mouth and divide to multiple smaller charka ball to attack Orochimaru from multiple angles.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 02-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Anyone else thinking that were going to see an akira esce mushroom cloud one naruto unleshes the black ball of death. Here's hoping that it's not another form of the rasengan. Although considering how fricking hardcore the 4th tail is I can't help but wonder if it's "that Jutsu" that we've alll been eagrly anticipating. I certainly hope not since I'm still waiting patiently for something super badass to come from "that jutsu". I guess we won't know what "that Jutsu" is until kishimoto directly states it.

Sidnne
Sat, 02-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Would it be over-the-top to impose a new Gotwoot rule which bans anyone who refers to Kyuubi as "QB"? Please?

mage
Sun, 02-12-2006, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by: Sidnne
Would it be over-the-top to impose a new Gotwoot rule which bans anyone who refers to Kyuubi as "QB"? Please?

What's QB?

nests
Sun, 02-12-2006, 03:38 AM
An annoying way of abribiating Kyubi

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Sun, 02-12-2006, 04:55 AM
U guys know what i really hate about these few manga chapters in general?

It got no bloody music, i need that stupid naruto music in the fights, its pathetic....

But anyways i really hope to see naruto kick orochi's butt,
I actually want orochi to lose his legs this time or something.

just my 50 cent

kAi
Sun, 02-12-2006, 05:47 AM
the manga never had music with it, if you want the stupid Naruto music, go and download the OSTs

rockmanj
Sun, 02-12-2006, 06:28 AM
matybe he's usually high when he reads the manga....and that look oro had at the end was priceless "that doesent look good..."

nests
Sun, 02-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Getting high and reading the manga is an exelent way to get you more pumped up about it I have done it a few times myself i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif and it was a whole other experience.

Sapphire
Sun, 02-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I think no music makes the fights more intense = better..

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 02-12-2006, 11:44 AM
come on QB, how can u not get it since we're even on topic. why do we write Mangekyou Sharingan as MS. get used to it. its quicker then writing the whole thing. there should be a rule to ban anyone who say, wut is "that jutsu". It's QB naruto man "4 tails". can't u tell just by looking at the transformation. It damages his body, and shorten his life that is why jiraya doesn't want him to use it. It wass refered to as "that jutsu" cause of the suspense.

Yezsyr
Sun, 02-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Off Topic. Does this form of Naruto remind anyone else of Marvel Comic's Carnage?

xDarkMaster
Sun, 02-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by: Yezsyr
Off Topic. Does this form of Naruto remind anyone else of Marvel Comic's Carnage?

Not at all. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

mage
Sun, 02-12-2006, 12:52 PM
come on QB, how can u not get it since we're even on topic. why do we write Mangekyou Sharingan as MS. get used to it. its quicker then writing the whole thing. there should be a rule to ban anyone who say, wut is "that jutsu". It's QB naruto man "4 tails". can't u tell just by looking at the transformation. It damages his body, and shorten his life that is why jiraya doesn't want him to use it. It wass refered to as "that jutsu" cause of the suspense.
QB=Kyubi? Wow, that's pretty gay.

anphorus
Sun, 02-12-2006, 01:37 PM
I gotta agree Qb is a pretty crappy shortening. We dont allow people to write things like l8r and w8 and 4 instead of for, so I don't think this should be any different. Plus Kyuubi isn't even pronounced QB!

Kyuubi= "key-YOU-be" (key probably isnt the best syllable to use here, but you get the idea)
QB = "Queue- bee" they are completly different.

RasenDori
Sun, 02-12-2006, 01:47 PM

finally someone speaks commons sense! that jutsu is the kyuubi transformation.

@anphorus: the sound "kyu" in japanese is a glide sound that comes from combining "ki" and "yu" like "ryu" or "kyo" (ok ... i like 2d fighters) its one sound. the way you broke it down makes its seems as if its 3 syllables. although "Q" isnt an accurate representation, its fairly close. so i think QB is a fair way to shorten it. hell... i can imagine the anime changing its name to Naruto QB! once it starts part 2 (just kidding... id kill them)

dantheman62
Sun, 02-12-2006, 01:49 PM
am i starting to believe Assert on his theory of Orochimaru having the 8-tail Snake demon of inside of him. What other explaination can there be? Also is anyone else happy and relieved to finally hear that someone came up wiht something? FINALLY!

Sidnne
Sun, 02-12-2006, 02:32 PM

The difference between using QB for Kyuubi and MS for Mangekyou Sharingan is that MS is the initials for Mangekyou Sharingan, thus being appropriate use for the english language, and it is a very long two words that has cause for being shortened. QB is not the initials for Kyuubi, it is just garbage internet leet speak for little kids, and it is short enough of a word that it doesn't require shortening.

In addition, I would like to believe that if "that jutsu" were the Kyubi transformation, Kishi would have made some type of verbal reference to it at some point during the transformation. The opportune moment, I feel, would have been when Naruto was floating towards the Kyuubi cage, he could have said "Jiraiya warned me not to use this jutsu... but I have no choice now. I have to defeat Orochimaru and save Sasuke!"

Plus, could the transformation even be considered a jutsu? Its not like he used any hand seals to perform it. He basically just let himself be overtaken by the fox.

I would hope that with all of the speculation, discussions, and buzz surrounding "that jutsu" it would be something that we haven't seen before, not just another transformation, which in my opinion is a bit anticlimactic.

Assertn
Sun, 02-12-2006, 02:34 PM
I think QB is amusingly clever.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 02-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I think QB is amusingly clever.

Good to see I'm not the only one.

I giggled when I saw it.

Carnage
Sun, 02-12-2006, 03:34 PM
I think Kishimoto overpowered both Naruto and Orochimaru a little bit. I don't think Naruto should be able to reach 4/9 of the Kyuubi's power so soon. Also, Orochimaru should not be able to put up with 4/9 the power of the kyuubi. QB just doesn't seem so special anymore because it doesn't seem so strong i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Unless Im mistaken and each tail DOESNT represent 1/9 of the QB's power. But thats jut me.

RasenDori
Sun, 02-12-2006, 04:15 PM

The difference between using QB for Kyuubi and MS for Mangekyou Sharingan is that MS is the initials for Mangekyou Sharingan, thus being appropriate use for the english language, and it is a very long two words that has cause for being shortened. QB is not the initials for Kyuubi, it is just garbage internet leet speak for little kids, and it is short enough of a word that it doesn't require shortening.

In addition, I would like to believe that if "that jutsu" were the Kyubi transformation, Kishi would have made some type of verbal reference to it at some point during the transformation. The opportune moment, I feel, would have been when Naruto was floating towards the Kyuubi cage, he could have said "Jiraiya warned me not to use this jutsu... but I have no choice now. I have to defeat Orochimaru and save Sasuke!"

Plus, could the transformation even be considered a jutsu? Its not like he used any hand seals to perform it. He basically just let himself be overtaken by the fox.

I would hope that with all of the speculation, discussions, and buzz surrounding "that jutsu" it would be something that we haven't seen before, not just another transformation, which in my opinion is a bit anticlimactic.

i guess that jiraiya saying that the kyuubi transformation is killing him warning both kakashi and yamato about it isnt enough of a "verbal warning" also people need to get the misconception of the word "jutsu" out or their heads. "juts" isnt exclusive to ninja skills involving fancy hand seals. it literally translates to "techneque" and bijuu transformations is a skill that jinchuuriki have.

@ god#2
i dont think that either one of them are overpowerd. narutos seal is breaking as well as his sanity. gaara was to the point were he could control his bijuu (relatively baki considered him going crazy) naruto can only control the kyuubi to a certain point, and hes been a jinchuuriki for 15 years, not to mention that the manga has been around for like 6 years (in other words its not two soon for any damn thing). also i think orochimaru is the strongest of the sannins, and it may have been possible for jiraiya to fight off 4 tailed QB naruto without getting nearly killed if he didnt pull his punches. orochimaru is trying to kill naruto jiraiya wasnt. also orochimaru was once a member tf the akatsuki, and they proved that they can beat the shit out of jinchuuriki not once... but three times. of course im certain that if naruto could pull off all 9 tails oro woulkd get owned... but then so would everyone in the general area.

on the subject of oro having the 8 tailed snake demon. im not ready to dismiss that claim or support it. its obvious that the akatsuki wants his life for a number of reasons, and that ring he still owns holds some kind of power (why else would tobi need to wait till a number member died before he could join not to mention the frantic search for sasoris ring). but if he did infact have the hachimatas power i think he would have used it against the hokage, jiraiya and tsunade. also remember he has tattoos that assist in summoning snakes. furthermore i dont know what kind of abilities the snake bijuu could have, but we having seen naruto and gaara spitting foxes and badgers out of their mouths. their bijuus gave them certain effects gaara has the sand shield and can control sand. naruto has the healing factor and crazy red chakra. but overall im so conflicted on this issue that i think i will reamin neutral on it until further facts are presented.

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Next person who uses the abbreviation "QB" for kyuubi gets a ban.

RasenDori
Sun, 02-12-2006, 05:35 PM
aaaah come on. its fun

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Well I was joking, but seriously, that's one lame acronym i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

xDarkMaster
Sun, 02-12-2006, 05:42 PM
At first QB was clever and funny and after like the 5th time it got old and lame.

Sidnne
Sun, 02-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

i guess that jiraiya saying that the kyuubi transformation is killing him warning both kakashi and yamato about it isnt enough of a "verbal warning"

I said verbal reference, not verbal warning. Meaning, that if the transformation was in fact "that jutsu" something would or should have been said of it at the time of the transformation to, in effect, announce that this is "that jutsu", like I stated in the example given with Naruto at the cage.

Basically, I choose to believe that something as cryptic as "that jutsu" that has people speculating over what it could be, would be a bit more obvious when we see it, as to squash any debates about "is this 'that jutsu' or isn't it?"

If it turns out that the transformation is "that jutsu" then that's fine, I have no problem with that. I just feel that Kishi probably could have done a better job of presenting it to build up some excitement and give us a feeling of "oh shit, we're about to see 'that jutsu.".

Zhan
Sun, 02-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Seriously the 4th tail is "that jutsu". Think about it guys, what kind of Jutsu is potentially more harmful and more powerful than what the 4th tail is doing to Naruto right now? Nothing. Therefore this is "that jutsu"

Carnage
Sun, 02-12-2006, 08:04 PM
What I was saying is, If Orochimaru can deal with almost half the power of the ultamite beast, it doesn't seem that special.

RasenDori
Sun, 02-12-2006, 08:44 PM
members of the akatsuki can take down an entire village. it took a village to take down the kyuubi. dont underestimate orochimaru.

Zhan
Sun, 02-12-2006, 10:09 PM
The village couldn't do anything to Kyuubi..it was The 4th..

Anyway to God#2 maybe each tail represents the previous power squared. So say 1 tail is 2x stronger, 2 tail is 4x, 3 tail is 16x etc. so say if the number of tails reaches 7..it would be 18446744073709551616x stronger.......

okay I'm wrong.

Destroyor
Sun, 02-12-2006, 10:29 PM
It's 8-HEADED snake not 8-tail ...... unless kishimoto really want to go against myth and give us a useless 8-tail snake (-_-!?).

anphorus
Sun, 02-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by: Destroyor
It's 8-HEADED snake not 8-tail ...... unless kishimoto really want to go against myth and give us a useless 8-tail snake (-_-!?).

Yeah we know but the Bijuu are "tailed beasts". They all have different numbers of tails. Having an 8 headed snake would go against all naruto convention.

nests
Mon, 02-13-2006, 01:55 AM
This hall thing about Orochimaru being one of the Jinchuuriki is very confusing It doesnt help either that the eight one, apart from being a giant snake acording to the myth its name is also supposed to be Orochi. who is killed by kusunagi or someting like that

Assertn
Mon, 02-13-2006, 02:29 AM
i dont think oro vs kyubi is overpowered. Naruto is not even at half his capacity and he's competing with the strongest villian in the series. Would you rather that he owns him before even getting past 2 tails?

Which makes me think.......I wonder if the storyline will explode later on with a huge focus on jinchurrikis, gradually phasing out alot of the current major forces (or at least having them work more in the background). I'd be sad if anyone could face up to an 8-tail kyubi naruto without being a jinchurriki themself.

Carnage
Mon, 02-13-2006, 08:23 AM
i dont think oro vs kyubi is overpowered. Naruto is not even at half his capacity and he's competing with the strongest villian in the series. Would you rather that he owns him before even getting past 2 tails?

Which makes me think.......I wonder if the storyline will explode later on with a huge focus on jinchurrikis, gradually phasing out alot of the current major forces (or at least having them work more in the background). I'd be sad if anyone could face up to an 8-tail kyubi naruto without being a jinchurriki themself.

I don't even think Orochimaru is the strongest villian currently. And I also said Naruto is overpowered. I don't think he should be able to reach more than one or two tails until the very end of the series. But Now he has already gone to almost half the power of "The Ultamite Beast" and still can't beat a Orochimaru. Even if Orochimaru WAS the strongest villian, if he can fight against half of the greatest demon on earth, it just doesn't make it seem special any more.

RasenDori
Mon, 02-13-2006, 09:30 AM
first of all narutos been around for almost six years. its about damn time that he started tapping more into his jinchuuriki power especially since hes going to be facing dangers waaaaaaaaay above his level. narutos growth as a jinchuuriki would be incrediblely slow if he could only control a small amount of that power until the end of the series. there are other jinchuuriki with the tailed beast of 2-8 out there. i bet they can control most of their strength. naruto, who host the most power one, would be seriously behind if he could only control a little of its power. you also forget that the seal is breaking which is one of the reasons for his incredible growth.

orochimaru is a legendary ninja. i would expect him to be able to fight off a youma for a while, and if you havent noticed, he isnt particularly winning this fight either. the akatsuki has taken down bijuu before so oro should be able to hang. and yeah, naruto is only using 4/9 of the kyuubis strength. thats not even half and oro cant land a solid hit off of it. not to mention that black sphere is making oro shit his pants. multiply narutos current strength by two, and i garauntee you oro would get owned.

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Mon, 02-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Jesus guys just love seeing how all off u blindly adoptet as a fact,
That naruto now has 4/9 of bbq's power, because he now got 4 out of nine(-)tails.

Guys stop thinking like everything works like dragonballz with the powerlevels. ( which rocked, well with GT i got close to be suicidal)

But anyways with 8 tails naruto will prob be a huge fox already.

just my 50 cent

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 02-13-2006, 01:59 PM

I said verbal reference, not verbal warning. Meaning, that if the transformation was in fact "that jutsu" something would or should have been said of it at the time of the transformation to, in effect, announce that this is "that jutsu", like I stated in the example given with Naruto at the cage.

Basically, I choose to believe that something as cryptic as "that jutsu" that has people speculating over what it could be, would be a bit more obvious when we see it, as to squash any debates about "is this 'that jutsu' or isn't it?"

If it turns out that the transformation is "that jutsu" then that's fine, I have no problem with that. I just feel that Kishi probably could have done a better job of presenting it to build up some excitement and give us a feeling of "oh shit, we're about to see 'that jutsu.".

@sidnne
Have u forgotten who are we talking about here. someone mention something about sasuke and naruto goes all crazy. I don't think while your in rage, you'll say "oh i shouldn't use this, I can't control it, damages my body, or its jutsu jiraya told me not to use blah blah blah...." you'll be using all your power to kill the guy. there will be no verbal reference during the fight. wut could be more dangerous then this transformation? I think jiraya gave us all the verbal reference we need.
RasenDori already cleared up how to pronounce kyuubi, so I'm gonna leave it at that. I'm glad some people thought it was clever, and I appreciate it. didn't think terra would disagree too but oh well. anphorus, and Sidnne are just jealous they didn't come up with it first. it's ok I understand, but whos the kid now though.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Konohamaru
Mon, 02-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
first of all narutos been around for almost six years. its about damn time that he started tapping more into his jinchuuriki power especially since hes going to be facing dangers waaaaaaaaay above his level. narutos growth as a jinchuuriki would be incrediblely slow if he could only control a small amount of that power until the end of the series. there are other jinchuuriki with the tailed beast of 2-8 out there. i bet they can control most of their strength. naruto, who host the most power one, would be seriously behind if he could only control a little of its power. you also forget that the seal is breaking which is one of the reasons for his incredible growth.

orochimaru is a legendary ninja. i would expect him to be able to fight off a youma for a while, and if you havent noticed, he isnt particularly winning this fight either. the akatsuki has taken down bijuu before so oro should be able to hang. and yeah, naruto is only using 4/9 of the kyuubis strength. thats not even half and oro cant land a solid hit off of it. not to mention that black sphere is making oro shit his pants. multiply narutos current strength by two, and i garauntee you oro would get owned.

I doubt Oro will stand there like a plum waiting for that black sphere to hit him. Oro is smarter than that. I still think someones gonna interupt the fight or throw a wrench into it. I betting Sai will snap outta his phase of Naruto being a Monster and get back to his mission. That or Sasuke will come out and own Sai before his plans are set into play.

Oh the many possibilties...

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 02-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Sakura will be the only thing to bring him out of his current 4 tails. Especially since we didn't see Yamoto get any of those seals.

darkmetal505
Mon, 02-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by: MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Jesus guys just love seeing how all off u blindly adoptet as a fact,
That naruto now has 4/9 of bbq's power, because he now got 4 out of nine(-)tails.

Guys stop thinking like everything works like dragonballz with the powerlevels. ( which rocked, well with GT i got close to be suicidal)

But anyways with 8 tails naruto will prob be a huge fox already.

just my 50 cent

i want a dollar not 50 cents

they are just find a meter to guage his power (relatively). Nothing wrong with speculation is there? Considering everything is proportional (we know that with each tail, the power rises. This has been proved indirectly by Jiraya), Naruto is harnessing 4/9s of his power.

But then again, who knows how much a power jump from the 4th to the 5th tail will be. Actually the fox should gain more power when naruto is not concious at all.

ChaosK
Mon, 02-13-2006, 07:26 PM
we salute you captain obvious!

darkmetal505
Mon, 02-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

you're welcome, I come from the planet "No shit..." just like you and everyone else

Originally posted by: Prof. Chaos
Sakura will be the only thing to bring him out of his current 4 tails. Especially since we didn't see Yamoto get any of those seals.

are you talking about the ones jiraya gave to kakashi? It shouldnt matter, Yamato was sent because he has the power to control kyubbi like the first.

ChaosK
Mon, 02-13-2006, 09:31 PM

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

you're welcome, I come from the planet "No shit..." just like you and everyone else

i came from the planet fullashit and still live on it right now...geez this place is full of shit......

...the first has power to control kyuubi? where'd it say that?

anphorus
Mon, 02-13-2006, 09:55 PM
It's been said about three times in the previous two chapters. The first had to power to control all of the Bijuu

darkmetal505
Mon, 02-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Orochimaru experimented with the First's genes on many children. Yamato was the only one to survived.

samsonlonghair
Tue, 02-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Speaking of the First's power, I hope Kishimoto uses this to explain something about Konoha's origins. I'll be disappointed if Kishimoto just said that the first had the power to control the bijuu as a deus ex machina. Really it could be one of two things:

1) There is a secret origin story wherein the first uses his awesome bijuu-controlling power to found Konoha.
or...
2) Kishimoto needed someone to be able to control the Kyuubi, and he just pulled somethig out of his ass. "uhh... let's see... I know! I'll tell them that the First Hokage could control the bijuu... and... uh... he's been cloned! That's it! A clone! I'm brilliant."

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Tue, 02-14-2006, 09:02 AM
Just a bit of daydreaming here but...

Wouldnt it be super-dupercool if BBQ would become a nice fox?
U know like the nice version of gamabunta, would be nice..

but anyways if it will happen it will prob be in the last chapter so i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

RasenDori
Tue, 02-14-2006, 10:36 AM
BBQ? am i missing out on somthing here?

anphorus
Tue, 02-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Well QB was used by some as an abbeviation on Kyuubi. Now people seem to have taken it one step further and started calling it BBQ. When will the madness end? When!?

Oh yeah, I'd also like to know if anyone's opinions on 4-tail naruto's appearance (some liked, some disliked) have changed after seeing more of it, I personally still like it, it makes Naruto look so, evil

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Tue, 02-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Just dont know what people didnt find cool about BBQ 4-TAILED mode
i mean u got the vaporizing blood, skin peeling off, bigbbqaura, etc. it pwns!!

just my 50 cent

ChaosK
Tue, 02-14-2006, 06:09 PM
It's been said about three times in the previous two chapters. The first had to power to control all of the Bijuu

...holy shit i missed all that fucking news! that 1st must've been fucking powerful and could've conquered the world! instead he had kids...sigh.

heero
Wed, 02-15-2006, 05:37 AM
Oh yeah, I'd also like to know if anyone's opinions on 4-tail naruto's appearance (some liked, some disliked) have changed after seeing more of it, I personally still like it, it makes Naruto look so, evil

I like how they made him look so crazy but it kinda bothers me now that naruto has such a huge ass....

that black ball naruto was creating at the end was awesome. I like how the tails are pointing towards it as it charges up.

btw I'll just call him naruto because its ezer than kyuubi (because im used to typing "naruto") and its not as lame as QB or BBQ

mage
Wed, 02-15-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by: heero

I like how they made him look so crazy but it kinda bothers me now that naruto has such a huge ass....

that black ball naruto was creating at the end was awesome. I like how the tails are pointing towards it as it charges up.

btw I'll just call him naruto because its ezer than kyuubi (because im used to typing "naruto") and its not as lame as QB or BBQ

well, that is his name.

Assertn
Wed, 02-15-2006, 05:08 PM
this is the longest week between chapters ever.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 02-15-2006, 06:48 PM
yea, I 2nd that. can't wait to see the face of terror on oro's face. just waiting for the words masaka, sona to get out of oro's mouth again.

Shin_Naruto
Wed, 02-15-2006, 09:41 PM
masaka, sona

?

Naruto_Fan
Mon, 02-27-2006, 11:30 AM
masaka, sona bakana, shimatta....