PDA

View Full Version : SUPERBOWL XL

ChaosK
Sun, 02-05-2006, 10:26 PM
umm is there a bill stating that all users on gotwoot will boycott the superbowl? i expected this to be big...

anyway 21-10 pittsburg FINAL.

Assassin
Sun, 02-05-2006, 10:53 PM
no one cares

masamuneehs
Sun, 02-05-2006, 10:57 PM
people here don't really give a hoot about the Superbowl.

I made a point to watch it, and I would like to say that it really wasn't half as good of a match as the past two years. This was a sloppy, sloppy football game full of penalties, mental errors, poor calls by the referees.

However, the reverse, end around, pass by Randel El was one of the best plays I've ever seen in all of football. Holy shit that entire play was executed so beautifully it would have been a crime to NOT be a touchdown. I love when teams utilize players in their old college roles (Antwoin Randel El was a QB in college). A reverse-end around-pass. That's just insane man.

But the Seahawks? Who gives a flying pile about them? Pittsburg? A great franchise, excellent coaching, but their style of playing is not pretty. Rough and basic, but it wins games when executed properly.

Gosh I hope Buffalo can at least contend for the playoffs next year...

ChiaCheese
Mon, 02-06-2006, 04:19 AM
Where's the topic for Puppy Bowl II? I personally thought this was the best Puppy Bowl since Puppy Bowl I, but did anybody else think the 8 second delay during the Kitty Halftime Show was totally unneccessary?

Munsu
Mon, 02-06-2006, 06:37 AM
I'm pretty pissed about the whole game... The Seahawks fucked up too many times... Theý should've easily won it all...

Ero-Fan
Mon, 02-06-2006, 07:54 AM
I cared, and I watched. Was too busy hosting a party for the thing to be on Gotwoot during the game. I am fucking pissed about the outcome. At least a couple of calls seemed way too biased and benefited the Steelers way too much. Fucking refs blew this one. But yeah, the Seahawks didn't play too well either.

Xollence
Mon, 02-06-2006, 11:23 AM
I lost 250 on this year's superbowl. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif It was fun anyway.

ChaosK
Wed, 02-08-2006, 02:32 PM
hah i WON $585.

250 betting on steelers with 7 pt spread for seahawks
300 on steelers with 10 pt spread for seahawks
and 35 on seahawks with 13 point spread for seahawks

i cant believe i even won betting on seahawks. of course i also lost $50 betting on steelers with a 12 point spread for seahawks but....it was all good.

ImitationSanen
Thu, 02-09-2006, 03:21 AM
Cant believe the Colts lost their chance to go. Made me cry.

Who are the seahawks again?