PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Evolution

Paulyboy
Sat, 02-04-2006, 10:03 PM
I liked the movie, really good, plus theres a sex scene which I liked even more. Storyline was good, its actually explained the story even more to me. Plus I thought the death dealer was going to turn into something when she bit Alexander, but didn't, she just got stronger. When Michael died I was like noooo! But then he comes alive. GOOD MOVIE~~~~~~!!!!!! I also think they might be part 3 because she says in the end about the end of the chapter and starting a new one.

Edit: Also I don't get it, So Selene is still a vampire? OR is it because she drank Alexanders blood? At the end of the movie she was in the sun, and she was happy and crying.

Xollence
Sun, 02-05-2006, 01:26 AM
I had to watch this movie twice in the theatres. It was good, but not that good. When she drank Corvino's blood she became Blade. All the strengths, none of their weaknesses. :-P

Splash!
Sun, 02-05-2006, 12:51 PM
yes that thing with the sun threw me off to. First i thought it was cause Marcus was dead and there was this theory going about that there would be no more vampires or lycans if marcus and william died. But then the epilogue kind set that idea to rest. I guess it is probably because of corvinus' blood. Also did anyone else think that the whole hybrid thing was kind of unncessary to the story. I mean he was pretty useless in both the movies apart from well, snapping william's skull in half.

All in all, a good movie, but not all that great.

Darknodin
Fri, 02-10-2006, 04:03 PM
I was actually on the two brother's side watching this... also, after the intro, I would really like to see a movie set in the medieval times.