PDA

View Full Version : Naruto subs

UChessmaster
Fri, 02-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Ok... is one of those weird request again, i personally love Aone subs and i`m planing on making a dvd collection of every naruto season so far, i live in Dom. Rep and my main language is Spanish, i don`t mind watching the subs in english but i really want to find some spanish subs (that doesn`t comes with the avi) so that when i make the dvd it has a english/spanish sub option for those casual friends, if anyone can refer me of where to find those subs i`ll apreciate it a lot.

Moved to Anime Downloads.

Gotwoot Moderator

Carnage
Fri, 02-03-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure but I think this should be in the "Downloads" section.

masamuneehs
Fri, 02-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Ahou! Ahou!

The damn baka bird drops a steaming pile of post shit onto the Naruto section.

I am not even going to be nice and provide you with the link to the right section of the forums. With your birdseye view you should have been able to spot it...

edit: bah, I'm too soft... "Before you post, Read!" (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=14&threadid=14156&enterthrea d=y)

UChessmaster
Fri, 02-03-2006, 08:36 PM
haha sorry about that

and ahou birds has eyes problems btw

Carnage
Sat, 02-04-2006, 11:59 PM
Ok, i have a suggestion for one of the admins. Make it nice and clear somewhere that everyone can see; where to download Naruto episodes.

I can't tell you how many "Where do I get Naruto Eps." threads I've seen in my short 2 and one half months as a member amd my 2 years as a bystander here in Gotwoot. Its pathetic.You guys really should take it into consideration.

UChessmaster
Sun, 02-05-2006, 06:57 PM
errrrrr... i`m not looking for naruto episodes...

Carnage
Sun, 02-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Good luck with finding Spanish subs for Naruto. I don't think you'll find them until Naruto has 10 DVDs out in english.

UChessmaster
Sun, 02-05-2006, 10:06 PM
actually i can find naruto episodes fairly easy, spanish people are updated too, but they come along with the episodes and i want the subs only so that i can put it on the upper part to Aone episodes

Munsu
Mon, 02-06-2006, 06:40 AM
No one is gonna give you the scripts, in fact, just asking for them is pretty annoying for the fansub groups...

UChessmaster
Tue, 02-07-2006, 04:18 PM
not asking for the scripts either, and i`m sorry if i`m annoying anyone

Munsu
Tue, 02-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Well if you want the subs you are essentially asking for the scripts...

UChessmaster
Tue, 02-07-2006, 05:36 PM
well, sometimes i download a specific anime and it comes apart from the subs, (EX. Saint seiya) i just though someone may know about the naruto spanish subs, but now that i think about it that looks dificult, i guess i`ll just burn it as it is