PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 293

nests
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by: nests
LQ Scanlation by pwned hokage
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/12402890/Naruto_ch293_LQ_2.zip.html)
Link 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/1398358)

Originally posted by: Stoopider
LInky...

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.asp...LRL87ANHF1CIU6R2GLZWV3 (http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19JGLRL87ANHF1CIU6R2GLZWV3)

Knives122
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Raw (http://shonenpower123.free.fr/Naruto.zip)

Big ass spoiler indeed

nests
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Damn Naruto is a freaking monster I didnt think Kishimoto was going to take this far but he did I'm not even sure what the hell is gonna happend next

Psyke
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Argh so nothing actually happens this week. Another week to go before we see what Naruto is capable of doing to Orochimaru. It actually seems that Naruto initiated the change into Kyuubi mode as he said "Wait for me, Sasuke", right before the Kyubi scene. Guess we'll find out how crazy Naruto becomes next week.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Again, a week with nothing but setup.....*sigh*. Like Psyke, I was hoping Naruto would kick Orochmaru's ass, but, heres hoping for next week.

RasenDori
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:28 AM
it may just be set up, but damn its got me excited for whats gonna happen nest. narutos a fricken monster, sakura and kabuto are back in action, and we still dont know what sai is up to. cant wait till this is translated, might give us some more insight

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Bah. Too little material each week...

At least Kabuto removed his glasses. I love his looks without them on.

As for Naruto, gah, who cares. That fox power is old and boring already.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Half of me is annoyed the other half is saying damn. Fricking 4-tails is badass. Although is it just me or am I the only one who is noticing that kishimoto had been delivering less then the standard 19 pages each week. This one was only 16 as well as last weeks as well. Dammit Kishimoto use every single frincking pannel.

nests
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:57 AM
I think its still missing the cover page and the reason kishimoto is only doing 17 pages lately is because he is working on a new data and art book

Lefty
Thu, 02-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Thats f'd up. His skins peeling off. I really want to see the aftermath of this.

Assertn
Thu, 02-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Yamato is going to use tsunade's necklace to bind naruto and the good and bad guys will part their ways next week.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Yamato is going to use tsunade's necklace to bind naruto and the good and bad guys will part their ways next week.

I hate you. Only because your probably more right than wrong about this one.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-02-2006, 02:14 PM
I want to see how well Yamato will be able to control Naruto like this.

Koyuki
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Fuck can't wait for the scanlation! I really want to peek at the raw

Knives122
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
Thats f'd up. His skins peeling off. I really want to see the aftermath of this.

yeah when I decided to reread the ch. I noticed that too. His entire body really will be covered in blood

Death13a
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:57 PM
As of looks of things Nine-tails and Orochimaru are very alike as Nine-tails gives power to Naruto so Seal would weaken ( i wonder if tails posseses Naruto body or it just unseals itself).

dragon608608
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:06 PM
no, i don't think the tail unseal itself. In fact, if you look carefully, it Naruto go into the cage, not the Nine Tails that come out.

Assertn
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:22 PM
they said last week that the seal is weakening.

Death13a
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:32 PM
you missing my point I mean that Nine-tails gives his power to weaken seal. And if Nine-tails will be free, will he need Naruto's body to live (like Oro) or will he exist as chakra with no biological body.

Shin_Naruto
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:50 PM
well... looks like i was very very wrong =P
not the first time..

but i kinda liked how mine played out =P oh well

Lvl 4 Naruto is awesome.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Is the seal weakening on its own or Naruto is getting better in controlling Nine-tails chakra and tranform quickly?Then agian they said that anger is the trigger and we all know he has a short fuse. It looks like his body is covered in blood.

Like Jiraya said the nine tails chakra damages his body which is followed by quick healing, is shortening his life span. Will he live to be a Hokage? The yougest Hokage maybe?

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't even care about how many tails Naruto keeps getting? Or his fox transformation in general?

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Yes, you are the only one. It all began with the nine tail and it will end with him. BELIEVE IT.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Om my god he look so lame.....

Hope changes to a better looking fox form soon.

Terra you are not the only. Kyubi is kewl and all but things are starting get ridiculous even for Naruto.

Splash!
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:22 PM
why has naruto been powering up for two chapters!! And yes kyuubi tails popping out is getting old. And he still only at tail number four! Does that mean we are going to be seeing tail after tail in the chapters to come. Man, thats going to be real boring.
Now i really want someone to show up and pound naruto, and i dont even care if its sasuke, just someone do it quick so we can get back to the proper story

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

What is it about the fox look that you find so lame.

better looking fox form? Maybe he can grow wings next time to please you and fly around in the air. A fox will look like a freaking fox.

Lefty
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:25 PM
I agree that i looks a little stupid but when you think about how all the skin on his body has peeled off and that dark red color that odscures his body by all the blood that has leaked into the shrowed it just makes it more painful than stupid. I think the more tails that form the closer he gets to acutally becoming the Kyubi and not a imitation. So I would think the transfomation would get better.

Splash!
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:32 PM
I agree that i looks a little stupid but when you think about how all the skin on his body has peeled off and that dark red color that odscures his body by all the blood that has leaked into the shrowed it just makes it more painful than stupid. I think the more tails that form the closer he gets to acutally becoming the Kyubi and not a imitation. So I would think the transfomation would get better.

yeah , still how much better can it get?? We already know what the final form is going to look like! I think this whole part would have been much better if we didnt already know exactly what the nine tales looks like!!

Assertn
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:40 PM

Terra you are not the only. Kyubi is kewl and all but things are starting get ridiculous even for Naruto.

Hope changes to be a less whiny poster soon.

Sapphire
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:52 PM

I can't wait to see something like that in the Anime.

Lefty
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:11 PM
This one bit is like a year out at best even then i doubt thye'll do it any justice.

fahoumh
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:35 PM

Hope changes to be a less whiny poster soon.
ROFL.....

That Yamato has some crazy techniques....and Naruto's really going berserk. I'm looking forward to the translation and the next issue.

nests
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:01 PM
LQ Scanlation by pwned hokage
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/12402890/Naruto_ch293_LQ_2.zip.html)
Link 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/1398358)

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

What is it about the fox look that you find so lame.

better looking fox form? Maybe he can grow wings next time to please you and fly around in the air. A fox will look like a freaking fox.

Why cant he look like Kyubi does? That is a cool looking fox. Now he looks like a racoon or something......

What is so lame is how bad he looks. Which is mostly bad drawing....

Assernt: yeah i have been whiney lately but thats cause of kishi is for the first time starting to annoy me more than i can take. I always thought next chap might be better but now not anymore.

Necromas
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:25 PM
If Frog boss Gama could beat shukakku, why doesn't naruto summon him anymore? Obviously he would have more then enough chakra to summon him in one tail form, if he could summon Gama before he was able to take on the "tail forms".

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:25 PM
I'll have to agree with Hakeem. I think the fox looks incredibly lame. But I think that has more to do with my dislike of Naruto's character than the actual design, though. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Heh Naruto is the reason im still reading this. Without him i wouldnt find it interesting. Specially since it has been decades since i saw my Rock Lee(atleast it feels like that)

nests
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:41 PM
The little Kiuby does look weird but you got to remeber, that is blood circuling around him it makes me wonder how are they going to animate it
Also for the people that are saying why didnt he do this or that. Naruto is super pissed right now he just met the man that has hunted his dreams for the past 2 1/2. I bet if he was fighting any other enemy this woulnd of happend.

anphorus
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas
If Frog boss Gama could beat shukakku, why doesn't naruto summon him anymore? Obviously he would have more then enough chakra to summon him in one tail form, if he could summon Gama before he was able to take on the "tail forms".
Shukaku was till waking up, he hadn't yet reached his full power. Also, Gamabunta was losing that fight, if naruto hadn't managed to wake Gaara, then I doubt Gamabunta could have beaten him.

EpyonNext
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:00 PM
I have only one thig to say about this chapter:

Yamamoto: ...Shit...

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Yamamoto..........Shit?

I wouldnt go that far. I like his wood techniques. Lets see what happens in the next chapter becuase this one was 1/2. Nothing much happened. Orochimaru is still smiling though.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Wow I'm really surprised that there are so many dissentors about the new design for the 4th tail. I honestly really like, it's looks suitably hellish and demonic. One thing that pisses me off is that if were were to see this chapter animated it would probably only amount to about five minutes of screen time, but I still can't wait to see it animated hope it's given proper justice.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:27 PM
During these freaking fillers the animation team has enough time to do a thorough job. I would hunt and kill everyone of them if the aniamtion wasnt top notch starting with Kakashi Gaiden.

Sidnne
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:33 PM
An ideas how big Naruto is in that last pic? Theres nothing really to compare his size to, but he looks like he might be pretty large now.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:40 PM
No idea. I dont think Naruto changes in size. Like Jiraya said he is mini kyuubi.

So Sakura is determined to keep the title of "useless". Atleast she is awake.

anphorus
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Well the Kyuubi is bigger than an entire ninja village, even bigger than Gamabunta, so "mini" could be all realative.

i also like the 4th tail desgn, it looks really, I dunno, evil. And judging by what Orochimaru said, I'm expecting a big power jump.

I also thought it was cool that, the water in that tunnel place was only puddle deep before, but now it is really deep. i wonder what it signifys?

Assertn
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Assernt: yeah i have been whiney lately but thats cause of kishi is for the first time starting to annoy me more than i can take. I always thought next chap might be better but now not anymore.

Dude what are you talking about? You ALWAYS found something to complain about.

Gamabunta is not stronger than Shukaku, btw.
The only reason Shukaku lost was because Naruto woke Gaara up.

EpyonNext
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Yamamoto..........Shit?

I wouldnt go that far. I like his wood techniques. Lets see what happens in the next chapter becuase this one was 1/2. Nothing much happened. Orochimaru is still smiling though.

I wasnt calling him shit. I was quoting what he said after he saw Naruto.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Alrighty then.

He does have to live upto a lot of expectations though.

nests
Fri, 02-03-2006, 12:05 AM
It also looks like we might see Kabuto vs the real Yamato and Sakura.
I Hope Sai gets a pounding by interfering with the Naruto - Orochimaru fight
I too like how the four tail Kyubi looks I wonder if he can talk while in this form

Augury
Fri, 02-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by: Sidnne
An ideas how big Naruto is in that last pic? Theres nothing really to compare his size to, but he looks like he might be pretty large now.

There are treetops in the backround just above the smoke/debris for the last two pages. Judging from that, it seems to me that he's still about human-sized.

darkmetal505
Fri, 02-03-2006, 01:08 AM
damn, yamato better stop the fox soon, or else

kAi
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:37 AM
I don't see why you guys are complaining about the look of Kyubi-Naruto, it looks exactly like Kyubi except with Naruto's head.

The skin peeling off his face was awesome, looked good. Now that he's in this form that's enough powering up, fighting will start next chapter, and damn I can't wait. Orochimaru seems to be having a feild day, he's loving it.

I also love the techniques Yamato pulls off, they're awesome.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 02-03-2006, 10:20 AM

Dude what are you talking about? You ALWAYS found something to complain about.

Gamabunta is not stronger than Shukaku, btw.
The only reason Shukaku lost was because Naruto woke Gaara up.

Not always there was times there wasnt anything to complain about.

If i didnt care so much for this manga before i woulndt care how things are now.

Yamato has pretty good looking moves.

Konohamaru
Fri, 02-03-2006, 12:39 PM
good god, it's like watching DBZ all over again, like 5 bloody episodes of powering up and chit chat before an actualy blow is landed on someone. I'd be uber pissed if he did all this powering up only to get owned by Oro in a split second.

Anyway, I don't really like the looks of 4th tail Kyuubi mainly cos I can't see it properly, it's like a fuzzy shadow just like the fuzzy shadows of the Akatsuki members when they were in the cave.

MFauli
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:02 PM
In Dragonball, Son-Goku shouts over 5 episodes, until a 2 minute fight starts.
Naruto, at least, is really powering up himself ^^

But, well, to be honest, i dont like the Kyuubi Level 4-design, too.
It is just too....round at some places...makes it looking like an old Popey the seaman-cartoon i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
However,....an awsome chapter, i just wodner, what Sai has to do....he just fly up into the air and watches.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:04 PM
I don't get wut u guys are talking about his transformation. I actually find it cool that he looks like the fox apart from his face. the matter that he actually transformed to a kyuubi is cool, then looking like a forth chakra tail appears like his other ones. I like how kishi thought of giving him a transformation too, since sasuke seal 2 turns him to a female with wings, now naruto has one too. I can't wait to see the face of utter terror on oro's face. though I think we won't see 4 tail naruto in action that much, all this will be over when sai steps in. that sucks. weak people should know their place. although I'm also thinking that sai mission is to sit this one out and gather info about naruto for his group, root was it? maybe they want to know wut naruto's kyuubi power is capable of doing, incase they got attack again, they could use him.

dragon608608
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:15 PM
that is exactly what i think Naeuto_RNG

Onineku
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by: MFauli
In Dragonball, Son-Goku shouts over 5 episodes, until a 2 minute fight starts.
Naruto, at least, is really powering up himself ^^

But, well, to be honest, i dont like the Kyuubi Level 4-design, too.
It is just too....round at some places...makes it looking like an old Popey the seaman-cartoon
However,....an awsome chapter, i just wodner, what Sai has to do....he just fly up into the air and watches.

i beleive sai is observing the kyubi, so he can draw it and use it's(or a large part of) power. i mean. he's pretty useless without blueprints of the creatures he draws. logical if the power of the kyuubi is beyond imagination so he couldn't fantasise of a creature as powerful as the kyuubi. and that would all be used by root to take back the control they lost(or something)

mage
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:35 PM
4tail naruto better look fucking good animated :\

Ero-Fan
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by: mage

It'll probably look the same as it did when there was just one tail. Maybe, if we're lucky, some blood will be animated in, but I'm starting to doubt it, ever since they did Kimimaru...
Edit: Of course, I mean the same, just with 4 tails instead of 1.

Death13a
Fri, 02-03-2006, 05:03 PM
I don't think Sai can convert kyubi's power into his drawings.

My quess he is planning to kill victor of the fight or more precisely Naruto as seal is weakening and he becomes more and more threat to village.

chet_chetty
Fri, 02-03-2006, 05:53 PM
i swear Yamato has done more techniques (and cooler ones at that) than Mr. Thousand Techniques has the whole series. If Kakashi wasnt aloof, wore a mask, and had cool hair, Yamato would wreck him in cool points.

As far as the transformation, at least now it's a physical fox rather than fox-shaped chakra. The bubbles were getting annoying.

guardiankpr
Fri, 02-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Like others I too think all this powering up is useless, since there will not be a conclusion to this fight. Of course, someone or something is going to interfere, because oro and kabuto can't die until the end. I just hope Oro gets what he's got coming.However, i do like the new transformation. Secondly, i think that Sai 's mission is to kill sasuke.Sasuke reappearance is near and i wouldn't be surprise if he's lurking around. That could explain why sai is scouting the sky.

nests
Sat, 02-04-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by: mage
they at least have to try and have good animation. they usally do when it comes to important parts of the story.

One more thing. I wonder if Yamato can use his wood techniqus where there is no trees around so far he has use the technique when he was close to them or is he also able to make trees out of nothing like the First did against the Third.

Lefty
Sat, 02-04-2006, 05:10 AM
If he can make wood come out of his body I very sure he can make wood outta nothing.

Edort4
Sat, 02-04-2006, 11:19 AM
You only have to see the orochimaru-sarutobi fight. Maybe they need to consume more chakra but seems that the jutsu element its not needed.

ChaosK
Sat, 02-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty
i swear Yamato has done more techniques (and cooler ones at that) than Mr. Thousand Techniques has the whole series. If Kakashi wasnt aloof, wore a mask, and had cool hair, Yamato would wreck him in cool points.

As far as the transformation, at least now it's a physical fox rather than fox-shaped chakra. The bubbles were getting annoying.

maybe you should take notice that yamato didnt exactly learn these jutsus, rather inherited it and also that its the 1sts uncopyable jutsu. i'm kinda glad kakashi hasnt used "wooden hotel jutsu" or whatever the fuck that was before.

Assertn
Sat, 02-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: nests
It also looks like we might see Kabuto vs the real Yamato and Sakura.
I Hope Sai gets a pounding by interfering with the Naruto - Orochimaru fight
I too like how the four tail Kyubi looks I wonder if he can talk while in this form

Although very unlikely, there's still a slight chance for kabuto to use this situation to his advantage to betray Orochimaru. If Naruto reaches a level great enough to destory orochimaru, and yamato tries to seal Naruto, then kabuto could always attempt to attack the real Yamato in order to delay the seal.

I'm still convinced that kabuto has something up his sleeve.

Necromas
Sat, 02-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: Edort4
You only have to see the orochimaru-sarutobi fight. Maybe they need to consume more chakra but seems that the jutsu element its not needed.

On at least one occasion this has been said.

"It's amazing that he can use such a high level water jutsu without there being any water around."

Thus proving that it is very possible to use an elemental jutsu without having a source of that element to draw from, but it is obviously much harder.

nests
Sun, 02-05-2006, 02:05 AM
293 Cover
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/156/293014de.jpg

kAi
Sun, 02-05-2006, 06:17 AM
I like how he does the old Naruto and Sasuke.
sly bastard

chet_chetty
Sun, 02-05-2006, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
maybe you should take notice that yamato didnt exactly learn these jutsus, rather inherited it and also that its the 1sts uncopyable jutsu. i'm kinda glad kakashi hasnt used "wooden hotel jutsu" or whatever the fuck that was before.

i'm not implying that kakashi should be using wood jutsus..i'm saying i like the flow that yamato has w/ using his jutsus for various purposes strategically (a means of travel, saving sakura, as a barrier). i like his quick thinking/reactions.

Stoopider
Sun, 02-05-2006, 08:05 AM
LInky...

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.asp...LRL87ANHF1CIU6R2GLZWV3 (http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19JGLRL87ANHF1CIU6R2GLZWV3)

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the link.

Oh and don't double-post.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 02-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke
Argh so nothing actually happens this week. Another week to go before we see what Naruto is capable of doing to Orochimaru. It actually seems that Naruto initiated the change into Kyuubi mode as he said "Wait for me, Sasuke", right before the Kyubi scene. Guess we'll find out how crazy Naruto becomes next week.

Naruto also says..."Please wait" before that. Which makes be believe that the seal is definately slipping and that he didnt want to pull out the 4th tail and lose control. (Dont know if anyone touched on that again. If so, awell!)

Still thought that it was a nice build up chapter.

i/expressions/devil.gif

Raven
Sun, 02-05-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm expecting this situation to be over in the next chapter or two. Then we'll probably see a glimpse/tease of Sasuke but he won't do anything.

I have to say I liked the way the 4-tail-Naruto looked. Really evil and demonic.

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 02-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Naruto also says..."Please wait" before that. Which makes be believe that the seal is definately slipping and that he didnt want to pull out the 4th tail and lose control. (Dont know if anyone touched on that again. If so, awell!)

man I hope wut u say is true, cause that would be awsome.

Zhan
Mon, 02-06-2006, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by: iMUSTbeTHEdevil

Actually I think the complete sentence is "Please wait.....Sasuke"

Dug88
Mon, 02-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Overall I thought the chapter was pretty boring but the 4 tail Naruto looks awesome I think he looks better than the real Kyubi.

ChaosK
Mon, 02-06-2006, 07:54 PM
sai recovered from a blast of naruto's kyuubi chakra?

nests
Mon, 02-06-2006, 08:18 PM
It wasnt a direct hit like Kabuto though

Shin_Naruto
Tue, 02-07-2006, 03:01 PM
And now its time for my now weekly 'get all the predictions wrong' post...

Yamato: Finally makes it to Naruto and uses his 'controlling' jutsu on him... what this does is anyones guess. This happens late in the game - and probably right as Naruto... (continued below)

Naruto: Is going to go nuts on Oro... I assume there is going to be a lot of crazy Kyubi moves going on and Oro is going to find he has a tough time dealing with Naruto and just as Oro is about to get creamed... (continued below)

Sasuke: Sasuke shows up in the last second to save Oro from Kyubi Naruto... Naruto will move in to attack Sasuke but Yamato will stop him

Sakura: will fight against Kabuto for some Medical Ninja on Medical Ninja action!

Kabuto: pretty much whats above

Oro: is going to be doing a lot of dodging and laughing...

Sai: will move in at the end of the chapter... thats all i can imagine
i still dont believe his mission is completely Naruto-centric... I still like the '1-2 punch' of him actually being on a mission for Sasuke - the similarity w/ their 'brother situation' is too obvious... Naruto will have to either 'save Sai from the darkness' to confirm he can do it with Sasuke or have to kill Sai because he wasnt able too - and we will get many flashbacks on what he will do different w/ Sasuke... but thats not for a long time. (i think Kishi likes the art fighting -as an artist who wouldnt- so he will keep Sai around for a while.)

well... guess ill find out how wrong i am tomorrow =)

cheers guys

ChaosK
Tue, 02-07-2006, 05:29 PM
all that happens in 1 chapter? you you kidding? i'd say it goes as far as sasuke shows up, if even that far.

Shin_Naruto
Tue, 02-07-2006, 06:59 PM
most of it over the course of 2 chapters... other parts of it are the arcs i see the plot taking

its hard enough predicting whats going to happen next - let alone the pacing of how its all going to play out

if i were to predict exactly what was going to happen in the next chapter i would go with:
Naruto kicks a little Oro ass
Wood Clone Yamato shows up at the end of the chapter to see Naruto's form and his original self begins to start forming his 'bijuu controlling jutsu'
Kabuto begins to move twoards a 'concentrating Yamato' and Sakura has to protect him

that would be it...
maybe a Sai reaction shot or 2

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Bah, Oro won't need anyone's help to survive against Naruto.

Kensee
Tue, 02-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Bah, Oro won't need anyone's help to survive against Naruto.

Personally, all I wish for is one of those "OMFG punch" to the face of oro by Naruto. I would be satisfied with taht for now.

I want naruto as strong as possible so he can kick the crap out of sasuke, and ... hopefully we'll see a few jutsus from him ^_^

Shin_Naruto
Tue, 02-07-2006, 08:38 PM
If Jiriaya almost died... i think Oro may need some help... thats the logic at least

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-07-2006, 09:52 PM
If Jiraiya almost died then Sasuke won't be of much help anyway... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Then again, these are just the words of an old Naruto-hating fool who never wants to see that sorry excuse for a main character prevail over other (BETTER) characters.

anphorus
Tue, 02-07-2006, 10:13 PM
I still say that 4-tail got a cheap shot at Jiraya.

1) Jiraya wouldn't be excpecting to be all out attacked. Before he went 4th tail, Naruto could still control the Kyuubi.
2) Jiraya was probably wasn't excpecting such a big jump in power. As Orochimaru has evidenced, 3-tail Naruto is strong, but Sannin level he aint, Jiraya wouldn't be too worried at that point.

And even if he almost died, if 4th tail was strong enough to do something like that to him in an all out fight, Jiraya probably WOULD be dead. Indications seems to be that, while heavily injured Jiraya still managed to subdue Naruto and turn him back to normal Naruto would then probably fall unconcious (maybe, doesn't matter if he did or not) then wake up and be able to find jiraya some medical attention. Staying alive so long is a pretty big acheivement for someone who was mortally wounded. He must've hit at least -6 Hp.

ChaosK
Tue, 02-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus
I still say that 4-tail got a cheap shot at Jiraya.

1) Jiraya wouldn't be excpecting to be all out attacked. Before he went 4th tail, Naruto could still control the Kyuubi.
2) Jiraya was probably wasn't excpecting such a big jump in power. As Orochimaru has evidenced, 3-tail Naruto is strong, but Sannin level he aint, Jiraya wouldn't be too worried at that point.

And even if he almost died, if 4th tail was strong enough to do something like that to him in an all out fight, Jiraya probably WOULD be dead. Indications seems to be that, while heavily injured Jiraya still managed to subdue Naruto and turn him back to normal Naruto would then probably fall unconcious (maybe, doesn't matter if he did or not) then wake up and be able to find jiraya some medical attention. Staying alive so long is a pretty big acheivement for someone who was mortally wounded. He must've hit at least -6 Hp.

the same surprise awaits oro, he had no idea of naruto's 4th tail power either. also, sasuke better have gotten 30x stronger and come here to beat the shit out of naruto... to save oro? and then yamato goes all super sayian! and kills sasuke...and sakura jumps into sasuke's grave with him. sai kills kabuto and backstabs yamato and naruto. and then itachi from no where uses aramatsu to kill sai. then diedra comes and sticks his hand down itachi's pants and explots his hand. sasori rises from the dead only to crumble to the awsomeness of diedra. zetsu comes to each the dead bodies but kakashi comes and mangekyou's his ass. then diedra and kakashi team up and kill everyone else....oh and of course, neji comes to avenge his father's death, but ino interferes and tell neji to screw her. chouji comes around eats the red pill to make himself skinny and takes ino to bed. except the affect wears off and chouji becomes fat again while on top....ouch....temari coms and summons a weasel to crawl up her pussy but shikamaru comes to pull it out and they have hot crazy sex. kakashi is watching the whole thing amused while diedra is searching for his arm. jiraya is "researching" from afar... tsunade comes to break up the rough sex and then strips. everybody dies from being scared for life except jiraya who jumps down to have sex, but trips and falls down into an abyss, kakashi was in mangekyou mode and couldnt see anything, an d diedra was...still looking for his arm. then tobi (you remember the good boy?) comes around and looks for rings to get in akatsuki. but kakashi kills the leader, and there is no akatsuki. as the leader dies he says "tobi...i was going to let you in" and tobi goes into a wild rage until he sees zetsu on the floor. then he goes into a wilder rage but from no where tenten comes and ....combines her weapons to make a giant dildo and sticks it in her. tobi's swirl face explodes from the sight. tenten died of overexertion. then diedra accidently blew up his foot which was right next to kakashi's. kakashi lost a foot and as he was dying he made eye contact with diedra with mangekyou sharingan and even though kakashi was dead, he was still alive in the world of tyuskonomi...(cant spell) and he went to pick flowers with diedra. then the 4th comes back to life..
4th: hey what'd i mis- what the fuck happened? wheres the child? and what the fuck happed to you kakashi? and is that jiraya sensei falling into a bottomless abyss? AAAH tsunade san why are you naked? the 4th loses sight in 1 eye but quickly uses a flashstep to get behind tsunade and kill her. then ichigo comes and bankais it. his hollow interfears and the 4th and ichigo flash step a battle. ichigo then sees rukia trips and begins falling into the bottomless abyss too. the 4th acctually put ichigo in genjutsu which made him think rukia was there and-

kakashi wakes up
kakashi: no more cheese puffs before dinner

TO BE CONTINUED! or not.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Tue, 02-07-2006, 11:16 PM
i doubt he can talk in this form and if he did it would most likely be the kyuubi speaking through naruto. also who else thinks its weird the oro seems to be goading him into transforming further? i dont know about you guys but the whole thing smells like a set up

nests
Wed, 02-08-2006, 01:57 AM
Yeah is cool that Orochimaru doesnt really care that Naruto is tranforming but I doubt is a set up, since he didn't even know the he was going to be there. I think will see what Sai's secret mission is and will see how Yamato can control him.
Ones again I also hope they get interupted by one of the Akatsuki rather then by Sasuke

samsonlonghair
Wed, 02-08-2006, 02:06 AM
I'm thinking that Jiraiya "almost died" because he didn't want to kill naruto. Another opponent with less concern for the boy's wellbeing may not put such restrictions on himself.

Sapphire
Wed, 02-08-2006, 02:55 AM
He "almost died" because he saw Naruto in four tails. Nothing to look at in depth here. o_O