PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 170 Discussion

Aeon
Thu, 02-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Anko's past is actually being played out really well, I doubted it at first but maybe Kishy did have a hand in her back story. Ino proved that unlike Sakura she can be helpful on a mission. And Sasuke seems so much more bad ass standing next to Oro.

Finally new ending animation, I couldn't stand the dogs.

BioAlien
Thu, 02-02-2006, 01:09 AM
what the new ending like (damn couldn't watch this episode... explorer.exe keep crashing for no reason when i try to open this episode) >.<

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-02-2006, 01:39 AM
Well, the end song is the same, but they changed the video for it so something with Sakura. Despite being Sakura, it's less lame than the dog thing.

The episode was also very good. Except the animation, that went back in the toilet this week, and with it, the return of big lipped extras. But the story is maintaining its good, maybe even getting better.

I was pretty damn surprised to see Sasuke though. If that meeting took place on that island, damn, Naruto is so close and he doesn't even know it.

TS8
Thu, 02-02-2006, 02:44 AM
Well I'll be damned, Kraco's prognostication proved to be true.

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Is it official that Kishi has been involved with the story of this filler arc?

Kraco
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by: TS8
Well I'll be damned, Kraco's prognostication proved to be true.
Heh. My original post covered so vast range of possibilities that it would have been impossible for the story not to fit in!

Apart from the animation going back to the standard filler quality, like DarthEnder said, the plot seems quite strong. The best parts were those with Orochimaru, no competition there. Especially the one with Sasuke. I find it highly fitting that Oro lets Sasuke act in such an arrogant manner: It seems to bring no end of amusement to Orochimaru. Those two fit together much better than Orochimaru and Kabuto ever did.

Anko has been next to useless all the time and totally at the mercy of the cursed seal, although that's has been used as a tool to reveal her past and memories, so I suppose it won't play a huge role when it's really going to matter, when they will face the real fights. Unless they intend to give Naruto more opportunies to rasengate people... But it would be a bit strange if Anko remained that weak until the end of the arc.

For a moment, when the kids were throwing rocks and the monter girl just said it's alright and it's natural they don't accept anyone who's different, I was afraid we would get yet another Naruto flashback and lecture how different people just need a couple of good friends and blah blah, but fortunately it didn't go to that. I hope it won't later on. (Although the girl already seems to have some "friends"...)

el_boss
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:29 AM
What the hell has happened to Naruto fillers. The overall quality is so high that you would think that it's not filler. It feels like this is the real filler arc. The good team have probably been working on this arc all the time while the others did horrible material. Also maybe they put all their juice on Bleach pre-filler and now the teams have gone back to normal.

It's starting to seem like this is the last filler arc. It's so close to the main plot that it would be difficult for them to go anywhere after this arc ends, plot-wise that is. Unless they make a Sasuke/Orochi filler arc, that would kick ars.

Aramis
Thu, 02-02-2006, 08:37 AM
last episode was good, this was acceptable, now it's just up to the boss battle... zomg @ sasuke actually appearing..

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:42 AM
This is awesome. Seriously, I'm really enjoying this filler. The story and everything doesn't feel one bit as forced as the previous arcs has felt.
In addition, even the Sasuke appearance felt natural and welcome. And for once it isn't annoying that Orochimaru ties in with exactly everything.
Hell, even Naruto's speeches weren't annoying. I guess I'm in a shock.

My only gripe would be the animation. Occasionally it was really awkward (like when Shino and Ino ran on the water. lol, Shino and Ino sounds pretty funny by the way).
Oh and the filler characters are as usual really badly designed.

Edit: Except for the girl (Shibire? name escapes me). I wanted to hug her. Poor thing.

Edit2: The new ending is definitely one of the best Naruto songs. Lovin' it.

el_boss
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:55 AM
@Terra: Her name is Isaribi.

The only thing that striked me as badly animated in this episode was when Naruto shat himself after hearing that his team was back the way he came.

I thought that Shino's voice was a little different in this ep. It was a little darker than usual. Anyone else hear this?

I tried to find the ending song, but to no avail.i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif 'tis my favourite as well. I'm hoping that the new endings will follow the format that the Bleach endings had for Houki Boushi. A new character every episode, that would be great. This ending was the first time I didn't get annoyed by seeing Sakura, she was in fact sort of cute.

XanBcoo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm hearing talk that this filler doesn't suck. If I wanted to watch it, would I have to download last week's episode to know what's going on?

Kraco
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Absolutely. This is the second episode of this arc. The last week's ep is essential. If you are going to watch only one filler arc of those so far aired, this would be it, even though this isn't finished yet, and so nobody knows the end.

nests
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Decent filler once again loved the part when Sasuke appeared it doesnt effect the main story line one bit.
The art on the second half of the episode looked kindy of funky I hope it doesnt continue on to next episode wich by the looks of it doesn't look to be the last for this arc. this gives me hope that the fillers to come are not going to be as bad as the crap we had to put up with before this one.
Another thing, you guys think that the new ending is an indication that Naruto might actually be leaving the village any time soon? I sure hope so, than we can have fillers about him doing missions with Jyraiya maybe even a filler with the Sand ninjas since it is most porbably going to happend

masamuneehs
Thu, 02-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Lol when I thought Naruto was going to give those brats a tongue-lashing or have some sentimental "empathy" mental process with Isaribi, then that little kid came out of nowhere and kicked him in the shins. I thought that was sorta funny, specially cuz I wasn't looking forward to one of those sappy speeches. Speaking of Isaribi... her voice sounds sorta familair. Anyone know who her VA is?

Animation was subpar, but I didn't find the minor characters as ugly as the first couple arcs. I actually thought that one woman's flashback story about the island was done well. Also, the music around 19:20 to the end of the episode (starting when Naruto recognized Isaribi) sounded pretty good to me, didn't recognize it. A soft, sad, wind instrument piece.

the new ending, albiet filled with Sakura (and that blonde woman who flickered in the leaf for a moment... Tsunade? or...) the new ending KICKS ASS! Great song! A must download!

Oh, and this struck me as really weird: Sasuke's tone with Orochimaru was pretty harsh wasn't it? To interrupt your master, calling his informing an old comrade "unneccessary" is pretty impudent... "Don't talk about it." Damn, I see that Oro hasn't taught Sasuke much in the way of respect (or fear for him)... And was it my or did Sasuke's voice sound deeper? Is it the same voice actor, or the same one just using a slightly different voice?

Powzor
Thu, 02-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Well, i have just seen the episode 170 and yea it was great.

hope to see the episode 171 soon

Kraco
Thu, 02-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Oh, and this struck me as really weird: Sasuke's tone with Orochimaru was pretty harsh wasn't it? To interrupt your master, calling his informing an old comrade "unneccessary" is pretty impudent... "Don't talk about it." Damn, I see that Oro hasn't taught Sasuke much in the way of respect (or fear for him)...

Like I said before, I think it's something totally different than that. They both know what Sasuke's real reason for being there is. So, it's a kind of ironic situation in general. Orochimaru isn't one of those miserable bullies who wants power just for the sake of oppressing others; he has said he wants to learn every jutsu and that way be the strongest. From that point of view, it doesn't really matter to him at all if Sasuke doesn't behave like a subordinate. With Orochimaru's special kind of humour, I think he enjoys it when Sasuke surprises older, more submissive servants with speeches like that. That's made quite evident by Oro's laughter after Sasuke is finished and the scientist (or whatever that dude was) is somewhat taken aback by those words.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 02-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Well, the end song is the same, but they changed the video for it to a 90 second virtual Sakura orgasm

Yes, I dig the new ending. The furry in me had a fun ride with the last ED video but this one is cool too.

This arc is really kicking some ass.

Aeon
Thu, 02-02-2006, 01:18 PM
the new ending, albiet filled with Sakura (and that blonde woman who flickered in the leaf for a moment... Tsunade?

That was Sakura also.

Darknodin
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:01 PM
first filler arc I'm watching (except the first one after the sasuke arc). So i watched 169 and 170 back to back and well, story is okay, its interesting. Animation and art went down for 170 so I dunno if something else will get worst in 171... hope not

Lucifus
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:37 PM
How I missed good anime =) Watching this arc does not feel like a filler whatsoever, I only hope it doesn't get any worse, and is giving me a bit of hope on the upcoming fillers. And ya, the ending rulez.

Carnage
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:57 PM
A good filler? that condraticts itself. I have to see this for myself.

Necromas
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:20 PM
I just have a few things to say:

-New ending wasn't that good, song is still good though.

-Still looks like the best filler arc by far.

-OMFG! Sasuke in a filler!

Spoiler removed.

GotWoot Moderator

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:44 PM
No spoilers in this forum Necromas, regardless of your spoiler alert.

Seriously, why even post things like that at all? Nobody gives a shit. And those who do either already know it or don't want to know it.

masamuneehs
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas
I just have a few things to say:

-OMFG! Sasuke in a filler!

Spoiler removed.

GotWoot Moderator

NO!

Doth hath it, struketh at mine heart, thou accursed SPOILER!!! Ack! *gasp* *cough* *pant* *wheeze* Can't *cough* carry *struggle* on... *collapse*

Twas too late Terra. Twas a manga spoiler did me in diabalicoly such! Carry on brave Gotwoot! Carry on! Doth not thine memory slipeth mine precious memory, oh dear Gotwoot! Persevere! Persevere and braveth that foul evil creton calledeth Filler! On I am not able to go! Tis here mine tragic soliloquey endeth.

Forget me not, forget me not.

*dies*

well Necronamas, I read ur damn spoiler anyhow. Go suck on a popsicle (can you guess the flavor?) and think it over, dipshit. Honestly, it wasn't even that bad, but it aint fucking allowed!

Anyone know a good source for DLing music from Naruto, or any other anime, soon after the episode airs? I'm still looking for those two tracks!

el_boss
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:23 PM
masamuneehs: I shall avenge thee, noble sir. Heed my words, even if tis be my last act upon this cold unforgiving earth, I shall avenge thee. But first here are some links where you can find the objects you inquired.

Narutofan (http://www.narutofan.com/) has all the ops and eds, except the latest ed which is too new.

And Nipponsei (http://www.minglong.org/nipponsei/) has everything ever released from japan past, present and future.

If all else fails, DC is always a good place to find music.

XanBcoo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Speaking of Isaribi... her voice sounds sorta familair. Anyone know who her VA is?
And was it my or did Sasuke's voice sound deeper? Is it the same voice actor, or the same one just using a slightly different voice?

Sasuke's voice was pretty much the same. Perhaps you just go too used to him playing Ishida i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Isaribi's voice sounds familiar to me as well for some reason. Perhaps even Rukia (or at least a low tone voice like hers).

As for the episode. Yeah, it's not that bad. It's got a more serious atmosphere, so I'll definitely download last week's ep to catch up. I absolutely loved seeing Young Anko, but I didn't like how she couldn't remember stuff about Oro. She seemed to know more about the curse seal and about Oro in general for her to only have a few memories of them.

Kraco
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:34 PM
She has probably been filled in by other people, considering general knowledge about Oro and seals. She just can't remember that well her own past and her own seal or the circumstances when she got it. Seems likely that Sandaime and others didn't withhold that info from her, seeing how she was so personally involved.

Necromas
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Oh come on, technically I didn't even mention one thing that happened in the manga, and I gave ample warning!

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Nobody gives a shit. And those who do either already know it or don't want to know it.

Amimanenuf4you
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:33 PM
the ending theme song is called Parade by Chaba but i cant find any sites to download it, any suggestions?

Knives122
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:46 PM
it comes out the 22nd...I think.

Jeff_from_MD
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Anko sure doesn't like expending energy that much. First she loses Naruto, and now she just watches Isaribi dissappear in the whirpool (translator called it cyclone for some reason) ;\.

Seems to me like her neck pain is making her out to be a pretty poor leader to pick for the team. Step up Anko!

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Anko is there as eye-candy and some back-plot. I think she does enough. Wouldn't you lose Naruto on purpose if you had him in your group?

Mizuchi
Thu, 02-02-2006, 08:51 PM
If i was naruto, I would've given those little brats a nice Rasengan to the face. Maybe i would've also used Shadow Replications and Naruto Combo'd them all.

Sparhawk
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Aah, that was a good episode... Actually it was first time in a long time that the episode went fast and I eagerly wait for the next weeks ep.
hehe haven't written many posts here but maybe I will try to be more active now. ^^
Oh yeah the new ending is just so cool that I had to rip it so I can listen it all the time untill the real version is published. I decided to share it with you fans, so click here to download it. (http://koti.mbnet.fi/juakko/musiikkia/Naruto Ending 12.mp3)

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks dude. For ripping that you are now officially a newbie of honor. Post more.

DayoftheDante
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Anko jumped back into the boat soaking wet, but sadly this was not milked. I thought the Orochimaru and Sarutobi flashbacks were golden. Sasuke needed Visine, but alas there was none.

Sparhawk
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:16 PM
It's nothing i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif I have ripped openings and endings many times from bleach and naruto when there were no real published ones.
btw. What's up with my avatar. I doesn't let me upload my own. Whines that variable tempstruct is underfined.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

darkmetal505
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:36 PM
sasuke was portrayed as a zombie insomniac, this filler sucks.

Necromas
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:22 PM
If you look closely, the bad animation demon rears its ugly head on a few occasions, but it does not rampage throughout the episode such as it did in other fillers.

Dug88
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Hey I was wondering I haven't watched any Naruto since before summer would this be a good time to start watching again was this filler worth it?

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 02-03-2006, 01:38 AM
^Well, so far this filler arc has been pretty good so you might wana watch it, but dont get your hopes up too high...

Pretty good episode, If I didnt know better I might think this was part of the actual storyline.

This just cracked me up though, "OH NOES!!! It's the Unibrow monster!!!"

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1373/unibrow8xi.jpg

Kyuuzou
Fri, 02-03-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by: Dug88
Hey I was wondering I haven't watched any Naruto since before summer would this be a good time to start watching again was this filler worth it?

Well you can start watching it again but, the fillers will last for 10 more weeks still>.< So you'll have 2 decide that for yourself kind of.

nests
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:41 AM
AHH!! just 10 more weeks. So close yet still to far.

BioAlien
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:55 PM
yay 10 more week of filler!

just finished watching this episode, it was not thats bad... if only naruto could have say something to those damn brats like:
"if you realy want to see a monster... *transform into the kyubi(face, hand etc..)* now die! *start to kill all the little brats* muahaha"

but i guess its too much...

Ero-Fan
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by: BioAlien
yay 10 more week of filler!

just finished watching this episode, it was not thats bad... if only naruto could have say something to those damn brats like:
"if you realy want to see a monster... *transform into the kyubi(face, hand etc..)* now die! *start to kill all the little brats* muahaha"

but i guess its too much...

Someone misses Gaara. I do too.......

Carnage
Fri, 02-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Okay, I just watched the episode. Let me just say this: if you guys call that good then you must have been through some pretty terrible shit.

Okay:

1.) The Op. song is worst than the last.

2.) The ending theme song sucks absolute shit.

3.) This episode in my book gets a -120320492309 / 10. But seeing as how you guys prolly have seen much worse, I'll give it a -119 / 10.

4.) Okay, it wasn't THAT bad. It was alright. Better than some than what I've seen of the Tony the Tiger arc.

XanBcoo
Fri, 02-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by: BioAlien

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I guess that's what the point of that scene was, though. Naruto's probably very sensitive to people throwing about the label "monster," considering his childhood.

Sparhawk
Fri, 02-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
Okay, I just watched the episode. Let me just say this: if you guys call that good then you must have been through some pretty terrible shit.

Okay:

3.) This episode in my book gets a -120320492309 / 10. But seeing as how you guys prolly have seen much worse, I'll give it a -119 / 10.

4.) Okay, it wasn't THAT bad. It was alright. Better than some than what I've seen of the Tony the Tiger arc.

1) What's wrong with it? It's good...
2) Again that's one hell good edning song. Maybe you would like to tell us why it's absolute shit and give an example of a good one.
No one is forcing you to watch and come here to post how terrible shit it was and scarred you for life. Luckily no one cares a shit i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

heero
Fri, 02-03-2006, 05:43 PM
I was surprised they would put sasuke in a filler but i doubt he or oro will take any action in this arc =/

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 02-03-2006, 05:45 PM
It all depends on what kind of action your reffering to...

BioAlien
Fri, 02-03-2006, 05:50 PM
if naruto see sasuke in this filler there will be a big battle! or some gay talking about how bad his choice was and bla bla

UChessmaster
Fri, 02-03-2006, 08:35 PM
04:02

I though, damn that chick took out naruto`s pants while he was uncouncious, she`s a freaking pedophile

but then

06:22

so... naruto use 2 pants?

extra 06:51

aznroyale
Fri, 02-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by: nests

10 weeks will pass by soon =)

Deadfire
Sat, 02-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale

Originally posted by: nests

10 weeks will pass by soon =)

We got though the other 42 weeks we can survive 10 more.... we have lost some IQ points but we are getting there.

As for this ep It was decent for a filler, I did find it interesting that Sasuke was there, for the same reasons as others. other then that I'm waiting on more

Assertn
Sat, 02-04-2006, 02:28 AM
I hate how naruto is protrayed in the anime.

In the manga, he's always a short-tempered clumsy powerhouse.
In the anime, he's always a whiny innocent clumsy not-so-powerhouse.

el_boss
Sat, 02-04-2006, 04:44 AM
It's probably because they want him to seem more mature and cool after the time-skip.

bagandscalpel
Sat, 02-04-2006, 04:52 AM
But... Naruto is still far from mature post time skip (I dearly hope I'm not spoiling anything for anyone, heh).

Oh, I guess you mean that, for that reason, the anime fillers exist to feebly try to make it SEEM as though Naruto grew up.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 02-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
(I dearly hope I'm not spoiling anything for anyone, heh).
Well you are.

if you guys call that good then you must have been through some pretty terrible shit.
Uh...no shit we have. We've actually WATCHED all the fillers.

Carnage
Sat, 02-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by: Sparhawk

Okay:

1) What's wrong with it? It's good...
2) Again that's one hell good edning song. Maybe you would like to tell us why it's absolute shit and give an example of a good one.
No one is forcing you to watch and come here to post how terrible shit it was and scarred you for life. Luckily no one cares a shit

The ending was just one long video on Sakura. And she's not naked. That is self explanatory. And yes you are right, no one is forcing me to watch it, I just wanted to see how the fillers are so far since everyone said this episode was good. And I did say it was better than the Tony The Tiger arc.

Do you guys think that Anko's past in the anime is going to affect the manga?

el_boss
Sat, 02-04-2006, 02:31 PM

The ending was just one long video on Sakura. And she's not naked. That is self explanatory.
You didn't say anything about the ending video sucking. You just said that the song sucks, which is just crazy since this is one of the best ending songs ever.

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-04-2006, 05:03 PM
You know, when God #2 only now starts complaining about the fillers, I feel like some kind of war veteran or something.

I'm like "Hey whippersnapper, if you think THIS filler is bad, well you should have been around back in the day (10 weeks ago), oh cripes those were bad times, you ain't seen nothing kid!"

Edit: Wow, even #aznmp3 went ahead and ripped a TV version of this song. It really is popular.

el_boss
Sat, 02-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Edit: Wow, even #aznmp3 went ahead and ripped a TV version of this song. It really is popular.
Sweet, downloading it now. Really popular and really good. Double threat guy.

Edit: Arrrgh I'm fuckin addicted to the song now. It's wierd, the song is both sad and happy at the same time, what is up with that?

ChaosK
Sat, 02-04-2006, 06:24 PM
sasuke looks even gayer here. his eyes look cooler though.

Carnage
Sat, 02-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

The ending was just one long video on Sakura. And she's not naked. That is self explanatory.
You didn't say anything about the ending video sucking. You just said that the song sucks, which is just crazy since this is one of the best ending songs ever.

Well I just don't like the song either (I guess I just have bad taste).

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-05-2006, 01:14 AM
el boss...is that a super saiyan Wiper in your avatar.....

Mr Squiggles
Sun, 02-05-2006, 01:31 AM
^ Yep, he's reached a whole new level of awesomeness.

Dug88
Sun, 02-05-2006, 02:16 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about I just watched 169 and 170 and they were pretty terrible.

Mr Squiggles
Sun, 02-05-2006, 02:28 AM
You have no Idea how bad the fillers before this were...

el_boss
Sun, 02-05-2006, 04:45 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about I just watched 169 and 170 and they were pretty terrible.
Why do you say that?i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif We were just getting our hopes up that it would be a good filler arc at last.

@DarthEnder: Yes, someone ate his last twinkie and he just snapped.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Sun, 02-05-2006, 10:27 AM
this episode and the last weren't so bad, much better than the previous ones. heh, sasuke was in it for a short time, thought i wouldn't see him again until the fillers ended. on an unrelated and randomness of it all, isaribi is hot, call me crazy, but it's true.

Dug88
Sun, 02-05-2006, 08:21 PM
Well I haven't seen anything since the fuuma clan filler or whatever it was so ya I guess this could be better then whatever you guys have been subjected to for the last couple of months.

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-05-2006, 09:05 PM
I just want to say that if anyone here (except me of course) is very bored, you can always look through old filler episode discussion threads and laugh at how much we all spit on them! We're like bitches and it's funny! I can't believe it's been so long since the Fuuma Clan/Resident Evil omgwtf filler arc. Time flows way too quickly... or wait, not TOO quickly...

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-05-2006, 09:20 PM
I still maintain that the Mizuki arc was allright up until the last episode.

And the bug arc was good right up until the last ten minutes.

And the last episode of the curry arc was so funny it was awsome.

And thus far, there's nothing wrong with this arc.

That's all the filler that didn't make me want to kill myself.

Mayunosuke
Sun, 02-05-2006, 11:41 PM
The ED song Parade isn't out yet which is why you can't find it. It'll be released on CD on Feb 22 / 06. I also love the ending which is why I know i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I personally preferred the dog one as it was funny. The new ED is just blah, a leaf and Sakura. The arc is great also, especially since it's a filler.

Note: First post here in almost two years i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

el_boss
Mon, 02-06-2006, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by: Mayunosuke
The ED song Parade isn't out yet which is why you can't find it. It'll be released on CD on Feb 22 / 06.

Note: First post here in almost two years

As Terra said earlier you can get the anime version of the song here.
Chaba Parade (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5B%23aznmp3%5D%5BTV%20RIP%5DCHABA%20-%20Parade%20%5BNaruto%20ED12%20-%20Anime%20Version%20-%20320kpbs%5D.mp3.torrent)

Welcome back good sir. Hope it won't be another 2 years before you post again.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Divinity
Tue, 02-07-2006, 11:42 AM

This filler arc is the best one yet simply because they actually have a jounin in the group meaning it's a tough mission and it's not something stupid 3 genins can complete. Also finding a little bit about Anko's past is also why this is good.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
I still maintain that the Mizuki arc was allright up until the last episode.

And the bug arc was good right up until the last ten minutes.

And the last episode of the curry arc was so funny it was awsome.

And thus far, there's nothing wrong with this arc.

That's all the filler that didn't make me want to kill myself.

Ehh... The fillers are ok, they aren't horrible, but they aren't too interesting.

The curry of life was the MOST STUPID thing I have ever seen in any show. The stupid curry only woke rock lee up because it was too spicy, not because it's "the curry of life" that regenerates your body. This arc pissed the hell out of me. ROCK LEE WAS ASLEEP!!! HE WASN'T EXHAUSTED OR INJURED!!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by: Divinity
The curry of life was the MOST STUPID thing I have ever seen in any show. The stupid curry only woke rock lee up because it was too spicy, not because it's "the curry of life" that regenerates your body. This arc pissed the hell out of me. ROCK LEE WAS ASLEEP!!! HE WASN'T EXHAUSTED OR INJURED!!Haha, yes, exactly.

Or at least, that's what it should have been.

But then it made that kid walk and the whole thing just got too retarded for words.

At least Neji's reaction to it is funny.

MASTA-OF-DISASTA
Wed, 02-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Ye i think it is clear that The Curry Of Life arc was the worst arc is....

I mean that made me sad, i remember the moment i totally gave up on the fillers...
It was when the little cripple???? WTF was that childs problem....
Well it was when we saw the flashback of the crippled kid.. i mean man..... that just made me snap.

Now i read the last 20 naruto manga chapters, and then bleach sucks, then black cat becomes avarage,
Bad anime/manga time for us people.

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
this episode and the last weren't so bad, much better than the previous ones. heh, sasuke was in it for a short time, thought i wouldn't see him again until the fillers ended. on an unrelated and randomness of it all, isaribi is hot, call me crazy, but it's true.

youre crazy

darkmetal505
Wed, 02-08-2006, 08:01 PM
all the filler arcs sucked including this one, except the awesome gai and lee impersonation episode.

David Craft
Thu, 02-09-2006, 02:16 AM
*shrugs* I dont see too much suckyness about these eps. Pretty good in my oppinion

I mean this ACYUALY has a belivable plot... unlike the curry of death or even Tony the Tiger lol. The otehr decent arc was the bug arc... till like the last 2 min or w/e

I have high hopes for this one. As long as Naruto doesnt fart at the end, it may be a winner.