PDA

View Full Version : Manga: Change Guy

Munsu
Wed, 02-01-2006, 07:28 AM
I just read up to the first chapter of volume 27... This is a pretty good fighting manhwa... I like the two main characters a lot...

Anyone here also reading this by any chance?

It's nature vs. nurture when a nerd swaps bodies with the toughest guy in school! Tuji and Usoo have swapped...their bodies! After becoming the subjects of a mad scientist's experiment with her latest invention - the quantum teleporter - their bodies are switched, leaving only their minds and spirits intact. Usoo, who was once a model student, must face the life of Tuji, a teenage menace. Never having an enemy in his life, he now has to deal with the handful of Tuji's list, but will his kinder, gentler demeanor ward off his rivals? Or will survival determine his future? Will he become the hardened fighter that matches his new exterior?

Hakeem_21
Wed, 02-01-2006, 08:54 PM
I love it this manhwa. Awesome,there have been so many great fights.

My fav character is the real Kang Joo-tee who is stuck in nerds body. His attitude is awesome,even the weak body he acts like he is the strongest. The next fight is him against the judo guy,hope he kicks his ass.

This is my fav fighting manga cause of many great fights.

rockmanj
Thu, 02-02-2006, 12:32 AM
where do u get it at??

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:57 AM
#lurk in irchhighway is your best chance.

Munsu
Sun, 02-05-2006, 11:05 AM
rockmanj... Let me know if you still need hep... I remember you saying you can't use IRC, so I may be able to help you out... just pm me...

Chapter 287 is now out... I'll place a link when i find one...

Munsu
Tue, 03-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Chapter 288 is now out!

The fight finally finishes, more people need to start reading this, it's a fun manga with some good fights.

kAi
Tue, 03-28-2006, 08:06 PM
mangatraders now has it!

Hakeem_21
Thu, 03-30-2006, 06:00 AM
I read the chapter and i hope the fight is over cause the next fight is my fav versus the Judo guy. The real Kang will kick the smartass's ass :P

Munsu
Tue, 05-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Just finished this series, and what a huge dissapointment this series became towards the end. It lost sight of what the series was about and what made it interesting. The whole final arc was complete bullshit, and the ending was a disaster.