PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 66 Discussion Thread

Jadugar
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:37 PM
Sub is out.

(DB) Bleach 66 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b66.torrent)

Kyuuzou
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Wow it's out all ready nice.....^^

RedX1z
Wed, 02-01-2006, 12:35 AM
yeah, that's pretty quick, even by dattebayo standards.

anyways, i believe that this will be a great episode.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 02-01-2006, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
anyways, i believe that this will be a great episode.

I have my doubts, considering the ok'ness , not awsomeness as it should be, of the last episode....

Cabewse
Wed, 02-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Well, I suppose that explains the stupid animals in the ending video...

Better than the last episode at least.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Yep, I'm guessing since these three are the same thing Kon is that they are gonna turn out to be "not really evil after all" and those three wierd puppets in the end credits are gonna be the dolls those three end up in.

Much better episode this week. I like how everyone is like "We're too powerful, you'll have to fight them Ishida" and then it's like totally obvious he hasn't told anyone yet that he lost his powers.

Seriously though, Backpack Kon fucking rules. And he still has that Quincy cross on the back of his head.

Kraco
Wed, 02-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Yeah. Much better than the previous episode. But the "not really evil after all" standpoint makes the arc lose much meaning. And unless there's some reason why Chad and Inoue were returned, it already did lose much meaning. Perhaps it's just a game, after all, with nothing more meaningful behind it. However, even if this whole filler saga did end up being without a deeper (intended) meaning, it might actually be a far better approach than the pseudo epic filler arcs of Naruto.

And damn the little girl's giggling was driving me crazy...

ChibiYali
Wed, 02-01-2006, 07:56 AM
the preview showed inoue snapping at other people.. So I think they haven't been returned... they might be mod souls too, or at least they messed with their personalities...
Either that, or inoue is having her period, I don't know...

However, the people in the ending movie still intrigue me... They still have to show up, so I'm not sure if the 'filler count' we've been having is accurate..
Ah well, we'll see... For a filler, I think this is good stuff..

That, and Kon is cool

And little giggling girls are the best!!!
*cracked up at yachiru being the women's society captain*

Inazuma
Wed, 02-01-2006, 07:57 AM
A remake of the movie Cube ? in a museum ?

RedX1z
Wed, 02-01-2006, 08:40 AM
i expected nothing less from this episode, it was greater than the last. on another note, the ending theme is nice to hear..i think i've lost it, but don't care.

nests
Wed, 02-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by: Inazuma

Thats exactly what I though, so far it's been DieHard and Cube I wonder what movie there going to copy next episode
That liitle girls laugh is staring to annoy the hell out of me.

Darknodin
Wed, 02-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by: nests

Thats exactly what I though, so far it's been DieHard and Cube I wonder what movie there going to copy next episode
That liitle girls laugh is staring to annoy the hell out of me.

Yea... they actually ARE going on a trend there! so what's next? Bowling for Columbine?

masamuneehs
Wed, 02-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Paying homage to movies... well, I suppose they have all their monkeys writing the plotlines for Naruto fillers, so ripping off from films is a pretty safe angle to approach it from. This episode was a heck of alot better than the last one, and i'm not just saying that because the last one sucked balls. This one was actually somewhat entertaining. I was surprised that Inoue and Chad would be the villains' biggest threats. After the SS arc, where they were both so incredibly weak, I assumed the kidnappings were going according to weakest first... Guess I was absolutley wrong... And I wonder if the enemies know that Ishida's powers are gone? Heck, he's kept it hidden from the others for so long...

Kon-sama = the man. "Violation of stuffed animal human rights" ROFL! A Kon backpack would probably sell really well in Japan too.

Ishida was the man in this episode. Kon also helped out big.

I feel that they really gave back Inoue and Chad for real. I hope next episode is good. So far this filler isn't too bad. 2 out of 3, even if the 2 weren't fabulous.

EDIT: Can anyone think of a movie that uses mind games, (maybe or maybe not set in a school) where people have to figure out which one of them is an imposter? I just have a hunch that is the premise of the next episode from watching the preview.

el_boss
Wed, 02-01-2006, 12:35 PM
The best part of this episode was when Ichida said that he had turned Kon in to a embarassing back-pack. The embarassing part was so uncalled for that ir made me lol.

Wonder if the Naruto filler this week will follow the pattern that only one of the shows are good.

kooshi
Wed, 02-01-2006, 01:52 PM
This was an alright episode. It was a little boring, but was made up by the comedy. Haha, gotta love backpack Kon. Regardless, at least it's better than what they're doing with Naruto.

Lucifus
Wed, 02-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Narutos last episode to me didn't classify as a filler, I hope they continue the trend, this episode was pretty alright, It cracked me up.

Dug88
Wed, 02-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Wow that was good and was it just me or did the art go back up to standard from last weeks crap.

darkmetal505
Wed, 02-01-2006, 08:18 PM
my reponse: yay, I can figure my way out of a maze!

Aeon
Wed, 02-01-2006, 11:54 PM
This episode was awful.

DDBen
Thu, 02-02-2006, 02:35 AM
I'm curious as to what exactly makes you guys think this episode was all that much better then last week. Yeah there was a little more comedy but it was still fairly terrible and I still don't see any reason Ishada has ANY spiritual powers at this point. Even his ability to sense Spirit pressure should be gone as to me atleast it would be part of his quincy powers.

As far as the Animals in the ending go its pretty clear we have a Bunny, turtle and Chicken going. Considering the Bunny is the most popular type of temporary soul its pretty safe to say that the three in the ending represent the 3 villians were stuck with for now. I'm sorry but this episode was not that much of a improvement. MAYBE a 4/10 instead of the 2/10 we got last week.

nests
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Wow major spoiler there I dont think they said anything about that in the anime

Inazuma
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
This episode was a heck of alot better than the last one, and i'm not just saying that because the last one sucked balls.

Find someone who can do a worst episode than 65Bleach ...
You just can't,
Naruto Monkeys when they saw 65 Bleach went " Oh shit, our Holy Grall "

66 is bearable, just because Kon is there.
Try 66 without Kon, you die from boredom

masamuneehs
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:06 AM
Find someone who can do a worst episode than 65Bleach ...
You just can't,
Naruto Monkeys when they saw 65 Bleach went " Oh shit, our Holy Grall "

66 is bearable, just because Kon is there.
Try 66 without Kon, you die from boredom

that's true. Kon really made this episode. Last episode just didn't have any humor OR action. At least this episode had some funny bits. and I didn't realize that the maze was a ripoff of Cube for awhile, so I enjoyed that aspect of it. I like puzzles and mindgames like that...

heero
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:09 PM
after watching this episode, Ive come to conclude that Kon is the worst of his kind. That creepy little girl is way better than him in every way.

Kraco
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:34 PM
That creepy little girl doesn't even need any weapons. Even Zaraki Kenpachi's head would burst like an overripe water melon if he had to listen to her giggling for five more minutes. Lesser men would die a lot sooner.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco
That creepy little girl doesn't even need any weapons. Even Zaraki Kenpachi's head would burst like an overripe water melon if he had to listen to her giggling for five more minutes. Lesser men would die a lot sooner.

He should bring Yachiru with him so she could whoop her ass and shut her up. That, or maybe teach her how to be little and adorable at the same time.

ChaosK
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:10 PM

zaraki would keep chopping and slicing and end up getting all his companions lost and he'll continue slicing...and eventually he might hit the person.

the women's shinigami society.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Wow major spoiler there I dont think they said anything about that in the anime

I'm still trying to figure out what yo were refering to about something being a spoiler. If it was about the bunny being popular in ss, Rukia said that like back when Kon was first introduced. Then again, I thought that was in reference to that pez dispense with sould candy on it. Or am I missing something completely? Oh, and wasn't a duck the 'second most popular'?

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:11 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
Major spoileri/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:14 PM
That was in the anime episode like 8. The goddamn pez dispensers.
And I can't spoil this anime, I refuse to even enter the manga section, let alone read it.
Edit: My bad, episode 6:
http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/8425/damnduck4ve.jpg

nests
Fri, 02-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Im talking about the part where Ishida is not supposed to be able to fell any Spirit pressure in the manga he says himself that he coulnt feel it anymore but I dont think they ever include it in the anime

DDBen
Fri, 02-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Im talking about the part where Ishida is not supposed to be able to fell any Spirit pressure in the manga he says himself that he coulnt feel it anymore but I dont think they ever include it in the anime

Thats not a spoiler it was stated if he removed the glove as he did when fighting the captain that would be the result. It was definatly mentioned in the Anime. The feeling of spiritual pressure is a mear assumption on my part as to me that would count as a quincy power.

So I'm afraid there was no spoiler at all mentioned.

nests
Fri, 02-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Ok so if it was mention then this whole arc doesnt make any sence

Jadugar
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:30 AM
Ok so if it was mention then this whole arc doesnt make any sence

It doesnt make any sense because its a "filler".

nests
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:38 AM
Yeah at least the Naruto fillers never messed with something so important

heero
Fri, 02-03-2006, 05:13 AM
ya but that's why they always suck

Ero-Fan
Fri, 02-03-2006, 08:08 AM
@ nests: Ahh, I get ya now. Weird, stupid fillers screwin with the storyline. Maybe its just him being near Ichigo? Like how chad and inoue could never sense spirit pressure before he came in contact with them. Maybe he's just leaking it out again.

Originally posted by: heero
ya but that's why they always suck

Truer words have never been spoken.

Kraco
Fri, 02-03-2006, 08:58 AM
If Ishida couldn't sense any spirit pressure anymore soon after snapping the glove spike, then how was he supposed to navigate through half the SS after that happened? The whole place was built of spirit particles, nothing else. If he couldn't anymore sense them, he would have been as good as blind in there. Or is there some difference between sensing spirit pressure and seeing things built of the material form of the same stuff?

I thought he only lost most of his Quincy powers, leaving only rudimentary abilities behind, like being able to see and feel spirit pressure. But then again, I haven't read the manga and don't remember the details from the anime so well anymore, so what do I know, in the end.

el_boss
Fri, 02-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Is it not possible that Ishida will get super powers from Ichigo? Like Chad and Inoue got theirs.

Ero-Fan
Fri, 02-03-2006, 09:15 AM
If Ishida couldn't sense any spirit pressure anymore soon after snapping the glove spike, then how was he supposed to navigate through half the SS after that happened? The whole place was built of spirit particles, nothing else. If he couldn't anymore sense them, he would have been as good as blind in there. Or is there some difference between sensing spirit pressure and seeing things built of the material form of the same stuff?

Well, a majority of the souls there have no spirit power. I assume its because he was a soul at the time that he could see everything, since on earth, Inoue could first only see hollows and Ichigo (in death god form) when her soul was outside of her body.

nests
Fri, 02-03-2006, 09:57 AM
He defently wasnt able to sence it after he took of his glove. Do you remeber the part where Kenpachi came to get them all out of the cell he was the only one to get run over becuase he didn't feel if coming.

DDBen
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:15 PM
He defently wasnt able to sence it after he took of his glove. Do you remeber the part where Kenpachi came to get them all out of the cell he was the only one to get run over becuase he didn't feel if coming.

Which is exactly why these fillers are so bad to me they are altering the story in ways that it has no right to change.

Splash!
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
as a sworn hater of fillers, i havent watched this episode? Can anyone sincerely give me their honest opinion to whether it is worth watching or not?

Ero-Fan
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by: splash
as a sworn hater of fillers, i havent watched this episode? Can anyone sincerely give me their honest opinion to whether it is worth watching or not?

I thought it had its moments, but if you don't watch the craptastic filler before it, you might be a little lost.
Its 50/50, if your bored, yes. If you have something better to do/watch, no.

Kraco
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:37 PM
To speak the truth, we can't possibly yet know if this is really worth watching for a sworn hater of fillers. Not enough has been revealed yet. The plot could still be total waste or it could be good enough. No way to know yet.

burnout
Sat, 02-04-2006, 08:12 PM
woohoo

i was really waiting for this ep

i hope its beter then last weeks ep

edit

well that sucked

i was expecting a bit more from this ep but it was funny in some parts

and ishida had a good idea with ichigo's crest thingy

who would have known that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Carnage
Sun, 02-05-2006, 12:06 AM
EDIT: Can anyone think of a movie that uses mind games, (maybe or maybe not set in a school) where people have to figure out which one of them is an imposter? I just have a hunch that is the premise of the next episode from watching the preview.

Are you thinking of YuYu Hakusho?

Anyway, Im going to give this filler a shot. I love Kon. And for your information Zaraki Kenpachi would probably choke the little girl with all of his reiki.

el_boss
Sun, 02-05-2006, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by: God#2

Are you thinking of YuYu Hakusho?
No he's talking about that piece of shit movie "Cry wolf". Anyway that's not a bad guess masa.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 02-05-2006, 12:15 PM
I saw that Cry Wolf shit. What a flaming pile.

But damn I would stick it to the lead lady

K.Kashier
Sun, 02-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen

Which is exactly why these fillers are so bad to me they are altering the story in ways that it has no right to change.

But remember this part , just before Ichigo come to "rescue" Renji from Aizen at Soukyoku, Ishida can sense Rukia's spirit force. It's in Episode 61 around 06:05

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/61/ishidaspirit3zx.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/355/ishidaspirit11ir.jpg

Anyway, the fact that it's filler won't allow us to clear this point, so let's wait for the moment.

Mae
Sun, 02-05-2006, 09:41 PM
[quote]
Kon-sama = the man. "Violation of stuffed animal human rights" ROFL! A Kon backpack would probably sell really well in Japan too.[quote]

Just in Japan? Hell, I'd buy one. (And if this is acutally made and anyone comes across it, please post a link or send me a pm).

So Ishida can still at least sense spiritual energy, but he can't use his bow any more? I was wondering about that during the ep, whether it was smart to bring Ishida since he can't really fight, but he was pretty useful still. I like this ep if only for the fact that it made him look kinda cool after being only comedic for a while. Do the others even know that he's lost his power?

Dug88
Mon, 02-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
[quote]
Kon-sama = the man. "Violation of stuffed animal human rights" ROFL! A Kon backpack would probably sell really well in Japan too.[quote]

Do the others even know that he's lost his power?
I don't think so or else they probably would have told him to stay behind either because he isn't useful or to keep him from getting hurt.

ChaosK
Mon, 02-06-2006, 04:52 PM
ichigo was even like "then the only one we can count is...you ishida!"