PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a few anime series...

Vesfor
Tue, 01-31-2006, 05:51 PM
Hi, I'm relatively new to the anime comunity and as you can see to this forum. I have read the rules before posting and I believe this is the correct way to do so, seeing as I find myself incapable of finding a few things out there. However if I am making any mistakes please feel free to point them out for me, so I won't repeat them i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I have downloaded several series in the past months but there are two in particular which I can't seem to find and are really giving me a headache. These are Narutaru (which according to AniDB AonE itself has released with Triad) and VanDread (my choice here would be Zhentarim, but any version worth watching would do). So far I have only used torrents to download virtually anything I have ever needed, but these two seem impossible to find.

I have been told that they could be found via IRC, but I don't really know how to use it and I would prefer not having to install it and going through all the searching and stuff if I can find a torrent instead. However if this is the only way left I would appreciate it if someone could confirm that they can be found there, and how if it's tricky in any way.

On a side note, a japanese audio version of Ogenki Clinic (H) would also be great to find, if only to hear Inoue Kikuko as a "sex crazed nurse"

Any help you could give would be appreciated, thank you very much in advance.

*Edit: Narutaru and Vandread found. Still missing Ogenki Clinic!

Assassin
Tue, 01-31-2006, 07:23 PM
refer to the thread rite above yours labeled "Before you post, read". It has many links to anime sites where u can find virtually anyseries.

If you still can't find it via a torrent, then go to the general discussion section and search "IRC" in the search bar. There should be a topic on how to use irc.

and welcome to the forums.

edit:

Turns out you dont even need to search for the irc thread, its stickied. To learn how to use irc, go to the IRC FAQ (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=15057&enterthrea d=y). its really simple.

Vesfor
Tue, 01-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Thank you very much. Lucky me, Narutaru has just been upped to the datatorrents tracker, someone heard my prayers ^^. Also managed to find Vandread, must have skipped somehow before, my bad ¬¬'. I'd still love to have a Japanese audio of Ogenki Clinic, even if it doesn't have any subs. If anyone could lend me a hand with a torrent I'd appreciate it, otherwise I guess I'll have to try IRC. Thanks for your help, great forum. I'll be sure to check it every once in a while to see if I can help.

Assassin
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:30 AM
reffer to sexxorents.com for all H needs. Im pretty sure you can find it on boxtorrents as well.

Vesfor
Fri, 02-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Once again, thank you very much Assassin. I have searched both but have had no luck. It is banned content on Box due to license issues, so no way to request it there either. Anyway thanks for the help, I still haven't lost hope in finding this...