PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 173

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:23 AM
173 by KF (http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/downloads/index.php)

Awsome episode. Nami kicked some ass again. And the two fat sacks of crap are all done.

Seriously though, Enel, holy shit. He's fucking indestructable. He can't just be using dials though, cause his body actually changes into lightning. So he either ate a fruit, or he really is some kind of god.

Munsu
Tue, 01-31-2006, 12:50 PM
[10:41] <@dythim> Triggers : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Ace xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #9 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #173 /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #173 /msg ejai|distro xdcc send #31
[10:41] <@dythim> HTTP : http://drake.uni.cc http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f

Assertn
Tue, 01-31-2006, 02:52 PM
awesome, another main villian whom is immune to physical attacks.

I wonder what beats lightning...

Carnage
Tue, 01-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Take guess. Its not that hard. What is immune to electricty? Its on the tip of your tongue, tip of your tongue, tip of your tonge, BANANAS!

Assertn
Tue, 01-31-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
Take guess. Its not that hard. What is immune to electricty? Its on the tip of your tongue, tip of your tongue, tip of your tonge, BANANAS!

Make sense sometime soon plz.

I'm sure that milky way electric conductance reference was foreshadowing of some form, but still fail to see how that would affect Enel.

I guess they could always go for the obvious and say Rubber > Electricity

LaZie
Tue, 01-31-2006, 05:56 PM
But is Luffy really invulnerable to lightning? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Knives122
Tue, 01-31-2006, 06:13 PM
lightning is electricity so I don't see why not, besides the main character needs to be immune to him

6Zabuza9
Tue, 01-31-2006, 06:37 PM
maybe if the heat from lighting is hot enough it can melt rubber?

Deblas
Tue, 01-31-2006, 07:55 PM
What a way to die.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Deblas/nami10.jpg

darkmetal505
Tue, 01-31-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
What a way to die.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Deblas/nami10.jpg

lucky bastard, awesome episode.

GLS
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:49 PM
There's already a version 2 out. Some video block errors apparently.

One Piece 173 Torrent (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_173_%5BD2980A51%5D.mp4.torrent)

Jadugar
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:49 PM
One Piece - 173v2 by K-F (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_173_[D2980A51].mp4.torrent)

EDIT : Me and GLS posted at the same time. What are the chances of that happening again?

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Oh shit, rubber vs. electricity...that's so lame when I think about it. Here we have a villain with godly power, and Luffy is just gonna be immune to his attacks. Maybe the end of this arc is gonna be anticlimatic.

Although, even if he's immune to lightning attacks, it's still gonna be tough to beat Enel if you still can't hit him. If he just turns into electricity whenever you go to punch him.

Giboc
Wed, 02-01-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm sure there is plenty of clever twists that's possible. Even if Luffy could be immune, the rest of the crew won't be.

Assertn
Wed, 02-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Although, even if he's immune to lightning attacks, it's still gonna be tough to beat Enel if you still can't hit him. If he just turns into electricity whenever you go to punch him.

Could've said that for crocodile vs luffy's bloody fists too though.

Carnage
Wed, 02-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Oh shit, rubber vs. electricity...that's so lame when I think about it. Here we have a villain with godly power, and Luffy is just gonna be immune to his attacks. Maybe the end of this arc is gonna be anticlimatic.

Dont worry, the end is not anticlimactic at all. You'll love it, trust me.

FrogKing
Wed, 02-01-2006, 06:03 PM
^Manga prophet!

Assertn
Wed, 02-01-2006, 06:07 PM
There's no need for manga prophets in this topic i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

FrogKing
Wed, 02-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
There's no need for manga prophets in this topic

WTF? I was merely refering to the overall statement of assurance that (paraphrasing) he knows the future and it'll be okay...

Dont worry, the end is not anticlimactic at all. You'll love it, trust me.

I haven't watched beyond K-F 173, but maybe I should start to watch the Hell fansubs or read the manga so I'l know the outcome too, lol.

Raven
Wed, 02-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Being rubber, technically Luffy should be immune to all bludgeoning attacks, and from what we've seen during the series that's quite often not the case. So the same thing will happen here; technically he should be immune but he won't be.

An awesome episode. I can't wait to see how they eventually take Enel down.

Deblas
Wed, 02-01-2006, 09:13 PM
So Shandia has lightsabers now. There always has to be a type of lighsaber somewhere. =/

Nami had some hilarious scenes in this one. I especially loved the one with the long pause and the "I'll Cry!" at the end. lol awesome.

Really looking forward to watching Luffy's fight with Enel animated. And the text K-F used for Enel's attacks is pretty kickass.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 02-01-2006, 09:58 PM
even if luffy is immune, enel can still use lightning fast fists right?

Carnage
Wed, 02-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Don't worry. I wouldnt ever spoil anything. Spoilers are practically agaisnt my religion. As Frogking had said, I was simply reasurring that the future is not bleak.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kensee
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:25 AM
Don't worry. I wouldnt ever spoil anything. Spoilers are practically agaisnt my religion. As Frogking had said, I was simply reasurring that the future is not bleak.

Or is it o.o ...

Still catching up on the anime but i did happen to catch a glimpse at this ... will Luffy be in fact immuned to linghtning attacsk? Yeah he's a rubber man but .. hes not really MADE out of rubber... he just like a anime-real-life stretch armstrong.

Wet real life Stretch Armostrong + electrical outlet = not a pretty picture ...
so who knows.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Don't worry. I wouldnt ever spoil anything. Spoilers are practically agaisnt my religion. As Frogking had said, I was simply reasurring that the future is not bleak.

But don't you see, you've cut my pool of One Piece possible futures in half now! As half of my possible scenarios were bleak! Now I know those can't happen! You've spoiled away half my possibilities you bastard!

Assertn
Thu, 02-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah yeah, sarcasm is awesome and all.....
But seriously, a similar whimsical hint could've ruined the outcome of, say, the luffy vs bellamy fight just the same.

If someone said, don't worry, nothing big will come out of the Luffy vs Bellamy fight, then all that build-up will be for naught.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:12 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic. My universe seriously imploded in half.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Really looking forward to watching Luffy's fight with Enel animated. And the text K-F used for Enel's attacks is pretty kickass.

Zoro can cut through steel. Its time Luffy shows him how to cut through lightening. Afterall he is the captian and he has to set some standards.

I havent read the Skypiea manga nor have I seen other crappy subs so I dont want to be spoiled by someone. Stop with the clever hints. I mean it i/expressions/devil.gif

Carnage
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Ok, I think we should just stop this all together before it goes anyfurther. You guys win. end of that discussion.

Deblas
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Ehh? You talking to me Jad? I just said I was looking forward to seeing the fight animated. It's only obvious that Luffy is going to fight Enel and Luffy's battles are always awesome. I haven't hinted at all.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:36 PM
No Deblas. I was refering to some one else. I know you woulnt do something like that.

My post is divided in two parts by a "line".

Carnage
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
No Deblas. I was refering to some one else. I know you woulnt do something like that.

My post is divided in two parts by a "line".

.......? I dont get iti/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

@Deblas: I think he was talking about me. But dont worry, I won't ever spoil anything. If I did, I'd cut myself.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:35 PM
But dont worry, I won't ever spoil anything. If I did, I'd cut myself.

Dont worry, I will do that honour.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif