PDA

View Full Version : TO EVERYONE

Krbadass
Mon, 01-30-2006, 10:08 PM
I do applogize for losing those threads when i deleted Muts account although I do not regret deleting his account. I didn't mean to affect the users with this action, if there anything I can do to help just post here, any flaming WILL result in a long vacation.

Sincerely, KRB

Jman
Tue, 03-14-2006, 09:05 PM
edit: 2 i pmed an admin and the problem has been fixed.

Teh XYZ
Tue, 03-14-2006, 09:09 PM
from what i see, and have seen, krb deleted all mut's posts including the topics he started so if u have 2000 posts in his topics....

Phoenix20578
Tue, 03-14-2006, 09:55 PM
That wont effect that. I also posted a lot in Mut's old threads, and that didnt happen to my count at all.

sangai
Mon, 04-17-2006, 03:48 AM
meh, i thought i was short maybe by like 300 when i came back, figured it was no big deal LOL, didn't even know mut got banned, he always was a lil arrogant and other things...

may seem dumb or already answered, what did he finally get teh boot for? forgive me i have been gone for a while? so if someone would be kind enough?

masamuneehs
Mon, 04-17-2006, 04:21 AM
lol i was quite sure i'd locked this topic awhile back (or deleted it or something)

Mut is banned.
Y is banned.
Krbadass is no longer an admin or a moderator, but he is still a regular user (he just hasn't been around much recently)

Mut got banned for being an asshole and some other e-drama and Y walked out with him.
Y later returned (after the switch to vBulletin when he was not banned) and tried to destroy every useful post he had ever made, earning himself a new perma-ban.
Mut's account being deleted was the result of an overreaction on Krb's part. It was obviously a mistake.
But let's stop living in the past shall we?

if anybody wants to penny pinch about post count number you can try contacting the mods and admins, but it will be quite hard to recall the exact number, and it really isn't a big deal.

-m