PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the torrents?

singsgr8
Mon, 01-30-2006, 08:45 PM
and I was kinda worried? I am a firm believer of only getting a series from one place... I will not switch from one group to another because I get used to what they do, how they do their subs and all.

I'm just a little curious as to what happened to the subs? Are they still being done by AonE or not? I'm looking for more Naruto, but I don't want to start going to another place for it! It's definately not laziness or anything, just loyalty!!

aznimperialx
Mon, 01-30-2006, 08:49 PM
I think your a fag for signing up just for making this retarded post. And as soon as this thread gets locked I bet you wont even stick around and actually read. Fuck your not loyal your just a idiot. Next time read before you speak

darkmetal505
Mon, 01-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by: singsgr8
and I was kinda worried? I am a firm believer of only getting a series from one place... I will not switch from one group to another because I get used to what they do, how they do their subs and all.

I'm just a little curious as to what happened to the subs? Are they still being done by AonE or not? I'm looking for more Naruto, but I don't want to start going to another place for it! It's definately not laziness or anything, just loyalty!!

Aone has slowed down in subbing naruto, for now go to Dattebayo (https://http://yhbt.mine.nu/) for episodes

Whenever Aone releases, they will be posted in the Naruto thread.

Jadugar
Mon, 01-30-2006, 09:25 PM
@ singsgr8: I think darkmetal505 has answered your question in a proper manner.

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
I think your a fag for signing up just for making this retarded post. And as soon as this thread gets locked I bet you wont even stick around and actually read. Fuck your not loyal your just a idiot. Next time read before you speak

I dont know about the new guy but you (aznimperialx) are definately a fag for not helping him out with a simple answer.

Also is there a way of asking a question on this forum and posting without signing up?

As for your contribution to this forum? Lets hear it. I am all ears?

singsgr8
Mon, 01-30-2006, 09:34 PM
What the hell? I asked a simple question. I wanted to see what was going on since nothing has been posted in a long time! You do have to sign up to even ask a question. Wow... It's great to be called a fag by a bunch of little kids! I'm also female...

Come to me and talk about reading when you're old enough to vote... or at least graduate highschool?

Ero-Fan
Mon, 01-30-2006, 09:40 PM
At least you put it in the right section. See? People can read the rules. My faith in the system has been restored, partially. If you(singsgr8) had put this in the Naruto section, then you(aznimperialx) could get pissed off.
Oh, and welcome to the forums, Singsgr8.

aznimperialx
Mon, 01-30-2006, 10:41 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: singsgr8
I'm also female...

does it really matter if your female? Anyone can ask that question and there's no point to wait for releases that aren't going to come out subbed by Aone. No reason to be stubborn go download from Datteboyo

Jadugar: Thats the contribution happy?

Jadugar
Mon, 01-30-2006, 10:49 PM
690 posts and you cant even quote someone properly

Here is an example

lock plz

aznimperialx
Mon, 01-30-2006, 10:51 PM
does it really matter if i quoted wrong or not? I still got the message through.

Both Jadugar and aznimperialx have a point. Theres no need to be rude to fellow forum members, but new memebrs should atleast do some research before posting stuff like this. There at atleast 50-55 threads about naruto and aone, and a simple search wouldve given singsgr8 her answer.

From now on, im going to start locking any naruto related topics i see in the Anime Downloads section unless the topic creator has a damn good reason to ask. If people can't take the time to perform a simple search, then they dont deserve an answer.

Gotwoot Moderator