PDA

View Full Version : About a Scene in chp. 182/183

Carnage
Mon, 01-30-2006, 04:07 PM
In one of the panels in either chapter 182 or 183 (I cant remember) theres a scene where Kon is in Ichigo's body and Ichigo wakes him up. Then Kon is angry saying tat "Orihime and Nii chan were jus about to sandwhich him". Are you allowed to say something that sexually explicit in a manga that many children will read? Or is that just the translator's fault?

anphorus
Mon, 01-30-2006, 04:40 PM
I just happen to have this page saved on my desktop for some reaon so here it is.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/2296/mangarainbleachch182183fw.png
Yeah I was quite suprised too. Although it isn't the first hint of lesbianism in bleach.

Thank god they included that "scratch scratch" onomatopeia for Kon in the first panel, otherwise that could've been interpreted completely differently. O.O

darkmetal505
Mon, 01-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
In one of the panels in either chapter 182 or 183 (I cant remember) theres a scene where Kon is in Ichigo's body and Ichigo wakes him up. Then Kon is angry saying tat "Orihime and Nii chan were jus about to sandwhich him". Are you allowed to say something that sexually explicit in a manga that many children will read? Or is that just the translator's fault?

you are forgeting that everyone else in the world doesnt care about sex that much as Americans do. Also, Japnese watch anime at 5 when American parents would only allow their kids to view after 12 or so.

Carnage
Mon, 01-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus
I just happen to have this page saved on my desktop for some reaon so here it is.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/2296/mangarainbleachch182183fw.png
Yeah I was quite suprised too. Although it isn't the first hint of lesbianism in bleach.

Thank god they included that "scratch scratch" onomatopeia for Kon in the first panel, otherwise that could've been interpreted completely differently. O.O

Oh! And yes, I did Interpret it differently *if you know what I mean*i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit: Not that I cared that they put that in. I thought it was hilarious. Just surprised.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-31-2006, 10:17 PM
i thought he was jerking off, my bad.

RyougaZell
Wed, 02-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Bleach is NOT intended for little kids in japan...

nevertheless... japanase are not so close-minded like people from the states