PDA

View Full Version : Sig Contest

Mizuchi
Thu, 01-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Ok. These contests I will hold weekly. This week, the challenge is who can make the best Samurai Deeper Kyo sig. You can have him performing any Mumyu Jimpuu Ryu technique, or just make him stand there looking cool.

Do not make this kind of thread until you have some credibility in the forum. Listen to what masamuneehs and UltxDarkRedXI said. Locked.

GotWoot Moderator

masamuneehs
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:15 PM
.... how about a different kind of contest?

How about, how fast can a stupid thread get locked/ignored? I think you might win. This is a blatant attempt to get yourself another sig, even after Zinobi went and made one for your noob ass.

Seriously, if you are going to make a contest you need to announce some sort of timeline for the contest. When people need to submit by. When the subject is announced. When the voting (make a poll for crying out loud, nobody gives a rat's crap about your personal opinion on sigs) begins. When the voting ends. Ever thought of creating incentive for why people should bother to participate?

RedX1z
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:33 PM
yeah, mostly what masamuneehs said. you have a perfectly good sig by a person who took time out of his life just to make that for you and i'm really starting to feel bad for that guy. instead of trying to pull off this bullshit, why don't you take this time to learn how to make one yourself?