PDA

View Full Version : That 70s Show

darkmetal505
Wed, 01-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Does anyone else watch it? The new season isnt as good because Eric left and Kelso leaves later on, but its still funny.

masamuneehs
Wed, 01-25-2006, 09:27 PM
IMO this show is mediocre, at best. lots of weed jokes, overage, below average acting, stereotypes out the ass. its a prime example of overpraised American television trash.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 01-25-2006, 09:31 PM
I would fuck the shit out of the redhead.

darkmetal505
Wed, 01-25-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
IMO this show is mediocre, at best. lots of weed jokes, overage, below average acting, stereotypes out the ass. its a prime example of overpraised American television trash.

thats why its awesome, because its so simiple

XanBcoo
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

I heard the exact same thing from a friend of mine today. Personally I think the jokes in this show are kinda funny, but the fact that they all seem so corny and set up just puts me off. I don't hate the show, and I watch it occasionally, but really good comedy doesn't need a blatant set up to be funny.

Example:
*Hyde (sp?) is holding a paddle, a pinata dangles above his head*
Hyde: "I've never hit a pinata before."
Kelso: "Go on, hit the Jackass!"
*Hyde hits Kelso with the paddle*

Q: Why would Kelso call a pinata a "jackass"?
A: Because that's the only way to make the joke work. Not funny. But shit, Jackie and Donna are hot. And that's all that matters isn't it?

RedX1z
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:22 AM
BURN!

seriously, though, it's not bad, it's not that great, it just has it's moments. kelso has to be one of the most stupidest person on that show next to that hippie leo. i really didn't care about eric leaving, because he was one of the corniest people on there. kelso on the other hand, shouldn't have been cut off.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo

Originally posted by: darkmetal505
[quote]

Q: Why would Kelso call a pinata a "jackass"?

Becauise the pinata was a donkey? I really don't know, i didn't watch that episode. Was it a donkey? Maybe that makes a little sense

XanBcoo
Thu, 01-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I forgot to mention that point, sorry. It still isn't funny though. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:07 PM
So, does anyone else think Donna was hot? I don't.

I'd rather nail Meg Griffin

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

Woah, that is going way too far. Be honest, now, not one person in their right mind would want to nail Meg Griffin. I personally would go with Jackie, but Donna's not bad either.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:28 PM
I actually think Meg is pretty hot despite how her character is portrayed

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:34 PM
I actually think Meg is pretty hot despite how her character is portrayed

Wow, I can understand if you said Lois Griffin, but wow, just....wow.

RedX1z
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:01 AM

as implied in one point of the show, she really does look like a red neck..

Carnage
Sun, 01-29-2006, 07:54 PM
The older episodes were good. But the past few seasons just sucked.

Raven
Sun, 01-29-2006, 08:38 PM
I don't understand why everyone hates Meg Griffin so much.

Carnage
Sun, 01-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Its a joke. The fact that she is just so hated is so funny.

6Zabuza9
Sun, 01-29-2006, 10:19 PM
one of my favourtie shows. but i miss eric and his nerdy ways lol

Ero-Fan
Sun, 01-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
Its a joke. The fact that she is just so hated is so funny.

Yup, everyone is supposed to hate meg. I recall Joe being held up by Lois, and he said something like "pretend I'm one of your children." Lois started losing her grip and Joe was like "Not Meg!! Not Meg!!" Classic..
Yeah, Eric being gone kinda ruined the show for me. I always liked his interactions with Red.

RedX1z
Sun, 01-29-2006, 11:30 PM
red is just perfect the way he is without eric "last time i was that close to a japanese machine, it was shooting at me..". i could care less about eric, kelso is the thing that really made it boring, because he was the stupid one. there has to be one stupid person on the show, but who else can take kelso's place?