PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 292

nests
Wed, 01-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Pic 1 (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6233/14ry.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7641/28pf.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3834/38cl.jpg)

very low quality
Naruto 292 raw (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20292%20LQ.zip)
this looks freaking amazing

Originally posted by: nests
Naruto 282 MQ Scanlation
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/12020934/Naruto292MQ_mudvayne.rar.html)
Link 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/9225584)

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-25-2006, 06:04 PM
1. Sasuke
2. Kakashi
3. Deidara

Heh

I'm glad that Naruto is at such a low position (4) for a main character.
And 12 is way too high for Sakura.

Assertn
Wed, 01-25-2006, 07:03 PM
I dont get why iruka's on the rankings at all...
He always gets modestly high ratings, even though he does jack shit besides getting hit by shurikens and eating ramen.

Note: I wouldve been surprised if the bridge DIDN'T fall apart.

nests
Wed, 01-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Did you noticed that every body now wears black insted of blue and Nejis outfit looks like is all white with a black skirt thing

Sapphire
Wed, 01-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
1. Sasuke
2. Kakashi
3. Deidara

Heh

I'm glad that Naruto is at such a low position (4) for a main character.
And 12 is way too high for Sakura.

Agree! They didn't put inner Saukra on that list though..

anphorus
Wed, 01-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Why is Gaara's hair so dark? Shouldn't it be the same colour as Sasori's?

It's nice to see the 4th on the list, even though his number is conveiniently whited-out. I could probably just worrk it out, but I can't be bothered. And why the hell is Sasuke so high? We haven't seen him in forever.

I'm glad that Sai apparently isn't very high.

nests
Wed, 01-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Kishimoto has always made Garra's hair that dark. the people in the anime just made a lot more red then it was intended to be

ChaosK
Wed, 01-25-2006, 07:50 PM
itachi 11? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

nests
Wed, 01-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Poll results
1 Sasuke
2 Kakashi
3 Deidara
4 Naruto
5 Iruka
6 Sasori
7 Gaara
8 Neji
9 Yondaime

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-25-2006, 08:39 PM
The japanese really have some weird gimmicks when it comes to voting.

I've never understood why Yondaime is so high up. He's always been, even before the Kakashi Gaiden. And Iruka, yeah, what Assy said.
And what's with no-name people like Genma ranking right next to Orochimaru?

Edit: Oh and let's not forget Hayate beating Oro i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hayate's role in the series, summarized in three words:

Hello, Cough, Dead

KoKo37
Wed, 01-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Gai's 20th? Orochi's 24th? And Kimimaro is 30th?! The Japanese seriously need to learn how to vote -.-"

RasenDori
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:11 AM
i dont mind seeing those guys so low on the list as much as i dislike iruka and hayate always making it. wtf? iruka does nothing and hayates been dead for years

Jadugar
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Pic 1 (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6233/14ry.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7641/28pf.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3834/38cl.jpg)

More Pictures.

Sai pulling off "Deidara"

Pic 4 (http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6241/10sb3.jpg)

Pic 5 (http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1013/26ld1.jpg)

Pic 6 (http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4753/31vk.jpg)

Pic 7 (http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1884/46ft.jpg)

LaZie
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:35 AM
Did it just look like Kabuto got beat already? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:41 AM
Naruto was probably unscathed from that blast.

David Craft
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:56 AM
In the last two pictures it look sliek Sai is going to save Sakera but he then just passes her not caring at all... and whats his name is like sigh....

Death13a
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:06 AM
Naruto's blast looked like giant rasanga.

nests
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:20 AM
Wow Naruto is going Tetsuo on Kabuto's ass this is just to awsome
Why the hell is Yamato just standing there and where is Orochimaru it looks like he might have left

dantheman62
Thu, 01-26-2006, 02:38 AM
can anyone please explain to me what the fuck is going on?! I just logged on today to post and all of a sudden i see new pics and i can't see 292 for some reason. HEELP SOMEONE!!

nests
Thu, 01-26-2006, 02:58 AM
Its not out yet dude but will probably get it by tomorrow

Lefty
Thu, 01-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by: Death13a
Naruto's blast looked like giant rasanga.

It looks more like a giant release of Kyubi chakra.

EpyonNext
Thu, 01-26-2006, 04:55 AM
It looked more like he just owned the fuck out of everyone.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 01-26-2006, 05:07 AM
Sakura laid out and in need of rescue? Where have I seen that before....i/expressions/rolleye.gif

EpyonNext
Thu, 01-26-2006, 05:37 AM
Aye, but it looks to be because of Naruto this time.

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-26-2006, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Sakura laid out and in need of rescue? Where have I seen that before....

And the worst part is that every time we see her do that from now on, we will simultaneously know that she had a part in getting the first Akatsuki kill.

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT!!!

elmojo
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:02 AM
i think sakura is vital, shes a support type nin just like her personality

altho i agree, its pretty irritating how many times she mentions sasuke and stuff like that, the matter is still they are trying to recreate a tsunade/jiraiya/orichimaru team

i think naruto is going to harm her this chapter i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Knives122
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:03 AM
well if she's going to end up like this(like all the other times) then hell yeah she doesn't deserve it. Even when semi-badass she still sucks

nests
Thu, 01-26-2006, 11:36 AM
another pic (http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=76nra4588d8vi.jpg)

Raven
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:31 PM
Looks pretty good. I can't understand why some pics are out but not the whole raw. It makes no sense - don't they just get it from the weekly Shonen Jump?

Assertn
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Someone bumped the 191 thread in front of this one and tricked me to download 191's scanlation thinking it was 192's. You guys are jerks i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:06 PM
That shit happened to me a few times.

Dionysos
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Naruto is really getting quite interesting again

dantheman62
Thu, 01-26-2006, 02:56 PM
diddn't mean to freak out like that but i thought everyone had it sorry about that

Sapphire
Thu, 01-26-2006, 06:02 PM
The manga was ALWAYS interesting!

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 01-26-2006, 07:35 PM
oh man can't wait. it's so cheap that yamato can controll him, but as long as he can kick sasuke's ass and oro for that matter I'm happy. wipe that grin on their faces bit by bit. then go crazy and rip them apart. they had it coming, huging the one of the strongest title in the whole series. kishi better not screw this up, been waiting a long time for this.

ChaosK
Thu, 01-26-2006, 09:34 PM
lol it looks like sai exploded something and owned sakura and kabuto at the same time, i'm beginning to like this guy.
@assertn do you mean 291? i dont see the 191 chapter anywhere near the top.

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-26-2006, 09:44 PM
sai is going after the big fish, orochimaru himself.

TheNineTails
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
lol it looks like sai exploded something and owned sakura and kabuto at the same time, i'm beginning to like this guy.
@assertn do you mean 291? i dont see the 191 chapter anywhere near the top.

that wasnt sai it was naruto...

anphorus
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah Sai just seems to be retreating back to Konoha like the little pussy he is. Probably to report to his Roots guy.

And to me that blast looks like what Naruto does whenever he gets attacked by a projectile or something, and unleased a huge chakra-blast to deflect it.

nests
Thu, 01-26-2006, 11:13 PM
According to some tranlations Sai is going to start his secret mission that was given to him thats why he didn give a f*** about Sakura falling

[quote]
By Ratfox:

First page (starts by Naruto extending a chakra arm):

Yamato: Did she hit her head before when she fell!? Really, getting unconscious at a time like this...!

Sai: (At last...)

Sai: (This is the start of my top-secret mission)

Second page (Naruto getting DBZ on the bridge):

"Bang"

"Bam"

Third page (starts by Sakura getting blown away):

"Aah!"

Kabuto: Just with chakra...

Fourth page (drawing of Sai):

Ninpou - Choujuugiga (Super beast illusion drawing)

Sai! Get Sakura...!

Fifth page (Sai being a bastard):
...Oh come on./Q]

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-27-2006, 04:20 AM
Holy Shit!
This manga has gotten great again. I've been ignoring it since they introduced Sai. Tonight I got caught back up, and I'm glad I did. I'll never lose faith in Kishimoto again.

By the way, it's good to be back posting at gotwoot forums.

Kensee
Fri, 01-27-2006, 05:44 AM
Welcome back samson, and yes ... I'm a big fan of Naruto doing another "WTF PUNCH" to Sasuke in the face ... the boy needs it.

I know not many people like naruto (the character), but I do =P he's spunky and i think i'd be a lil strange if i had a 9 tailed demon insdie of me. I'm glad the trainining from jiraya paid off, I just hope he uses more jutsus and techinques / stragedies instead of just raw force.

Assertn
Fri, 01-27-2006, 12:17 PM
Manga Naruto >>>> Anime Naruto

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 01-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Yet again I grow patient, where the hell is the full raw. I hate this teasing bullshit it drives me nuts! Do any of you have any guesses as to what sai's secret mission is? I originally thought it might be to assasinate sasuke but now I'm guessing he's probably going to take out Orchimaro or something along those lines.

Assertn
Fri, 01-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Yet again I grow patient, where the hell is the full raw. I hate this teasing bullshit it drives me nuts! Do any of you have any guesses as to what sai's secret mission is? I originally thought it might be to assasinate sasuke but now I'm guessing he's probably going to take out Orchimaro or something along those lines.

I'm hoping its to kill sasuke. Not that I want sasuke killed, but it just feels like a "roots" kinda thing to do.
If his goal was to kill oro, then there's no reason why he would abandon the group like that.

Lithonite
Fri, 01-27-2006, 05:37 PM
i scoped these raw out they cropped up on a couple foriegn site as well. it looks as thought Oro got hell out of dodge, or he is planning to do something fucked up. Jyraiya fighting naruto = someone not trying to take his butt out.
Now Oro on the other will fillet him the moment he gets a chance to get around that ungodly chakra .

That being said fact that Oro does not appear in anyof thoose raws- he got own3d( unlikely ), Oro was like" wtf,im out", or someone is about to get F'ed up.

Also, it looks like the Naruto story is pulling people back in.

nests
Sat, 01-28-2006, 12:43 AM
very low quality
Naruto 292 raw (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20292%20LQ.zip)
this looks freaking amazing

Knives122
Sat, 01-28-2006, 12:45 AM
now when you say low, do yo mean in the dark low?...

anphorus
Sat, 01-28-2006, 12:47 AM
Woah. Naruto is hardcore, all I can say to Kabuto is: OWNED!

Jiraya sure wasn't kidding when he said "he looks like a minature demon fox", although I'm not sure what that image was supposed to be showing.

And Sai once more confirms that he is a total bastard.

Knives122
Sat, 01-28-2006, 12:49 AM
GAY!!!!

WTF was that with Oro first losing an arm, and then shedding his skin....-_- . I'm getting really tired with his damn snake abilities and being the self-proclaimed "Invincible Ninja with no drawbacks to his ninja skillks what so ever"(even though this chapter kicked ass)

Neko Haruko
Sat, 01-28-2006, 12:52 AM
oh no! the 4TH tail! Naruto is going to die at this point. ;.; and damn it shut up about Sakura. Sakura is abviously was in much shock to see Naruto this way and was not paying attention therefore got knocked out... Yamato was farther back and Sai is a heartless bastard. I dun care how cute he is! He is a fucking bastard! Now we see if Naruto dies next week...

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by: Neko Haruko
and damn it shut up about Sakura. Sakura is abviously was in much shock to see Naruto this way and was not paying attention therefore got knocked out...

Professional ninja not paying attention is a sin, and they should be pointed at and ridiculed everytime they suffer the consequences.

*points* ahahaha! Sakura suck teh big one! lolzlolololzz!!!11

TheNineTails
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:33 AM
Wow... no words

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:35 AM
FRICKING AWESOME CHAPTER. Kishimoto be delivering big time now. Can't wait to see Oro get his ass kicked further. Although why do you guys think that naruto's going to die if he gets the fourth tail? Jiraiya said it would shorten his life span but he never said that it would flat out kill him instantly just slowly degrade is body over time.

dragon608608
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:53 AM
Man, you guy are short sight. From way back, when Naruto fight with Sasuke, i already predict this to happen. I told you as naruto get stronger more tail of Kuuby will come out and finally give form of a nine tail demon fox. You don't believe me. I told you there will be someone who can help control Naruto to help him handle Kuubi destructive nature. You don't believe me. Especially, AssertnFailure and Hate...something, i forgot his name, you called me crazy, nut head, non-sense talking, dbz talking, etc.... Now look, everything happen as i predict, guess 15 years of manga reading pays of in a big way .

As for those of you who think Naruto will death or get his Kuuby extract in the next few chapters or volumes, nah, i don't think so. Why? Because Naruto and his Kuuby have and always have been the trademark the main column of this manga series. If his Kuuby was remove, there is no different with cut off 2 legs of a person. The serise will no longer interest anymore. Second, if Naruto die or get his Kuuby extract (same thing as being kill), there is no second Chiyo to revise him. The series also over for weird way (the suck way). Therefore, Naruto can't be death and his Kuuby will stay with him, doesn't matter if some of you like it or not.

As for how he handle the high stage of Kuuby mode (more tail -- more than 4 tails), Yamato will help Naruto keep his consciousness until he learn to stay consciousness on his own. As for body damage, I am sure with training his body, his body will able to handle it without damage or less the damage. When we combine these two together (train both mind and body), i am sure he will able to handle higher Kuuby mode or level ( more tails. more than 4 tails to be more specific) without much damage to his body and his mind.

As for the fight between Orochimaru and Naruto, i think we will see the conclusion soon. Orochimaru will retreat. Naruto is a OK, not without some damage though. Maybe, we will see Naruto and Sasuke fight because Orochimaru mention it twice, but this is not a very high probability. I mean it is too dangerous for Sasuke to fight if Naruto can do that much damage to Orochimaru instantly. Orochimaru know it, and Sasuke is much too valueble for Orochimaru to lose. More importantly, I think we will see Orochimaru or Sasuke fight with Akasuki soon. I mean Orochimaru and Kabuto plan to do away Sasori (Akatsuki's member). However, it is pitty that is only Yamato.However, that is beside the point. The main point is if they try to do it ( to kill) to Sasori, that means they plan to fight or take something from Akatsuki such as information, or ninjutsu, or the demon, or revense, or something bigger that we don't know yet. We will see soon; i hope. However, i might be crazy, nut head, non-sense talking, etc.... Don't believe me if you want.

anphorus
Sat, 01-28-2006, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by: dragon608608
Man, you guy are short sight. From way back, when Naruto fight with Sasuke, i already predict this to happen. I told you as naruto get stronger more tail of Kuuby will come out and finally give form of a nine tail demon fox.

Firstly, pretty much everybody p[redicted that.

Second. I don't think Naruto learning control will not only be learning how to maintain conciousness with more tails, but making it so that he can better supress the Kyuubi's effect. if you notice how Naruto has been recently, every time he gets angry the Kyuubi seems to come out, and he seems to have little to no control over it once it starts. I think that Jiraya has opened a floodgate here, he helped Naruto learn to control his Kyuubi chakra, and now it has merged with his body more than ever, one of the side effects of releasing it easier seems to be that he can't stop it very well.

i also don't see the Kyuubi being removed from Naruto considering the insight we've recently gotten into its powers, and considering the new challenge and danger it now poses to naruto. If the Kyuubi ever does get removed it will probably be at the end of the series where Naruto will have a final showdown with his inner demon.

However, I can see a grown-up, Hokage Naruto still with his Kyuubi. He will just use the ordinary Kyuubi chakra (as in what we saw at the chuunin exam and at the start of the Sasuke fight) and only ever breaking out his Chakra Shroud whenever he really, really needs too, like how Gai and Lee use the gates.

dragon608608
Sat, 01-28-2006, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by: anphorus

Man, you guy are short sight. From way back, when Naruto fight with Sasuke, i already predict this to happen. I told you as naruto get stronger more tail of Kuuby will come out and finally give form of a nine tail demon fox.

Second. I don't think Naruto learning control will not only be learning how to maintain conciousness with more tails, but making it so that he can better supress the Kyuubi's effect. if you notice how Naruto has been recently, every time he gets angry the Kyuubi seems to come out, and he seems to have little to no control over it once it starts. I think that Jiraya has opened a floodgate here, he helped Naruto learn to control his Kyuubi chakra, and now it has merged with his body more than ever, one of the side effects of releasing it easier seems to be that he can't stop it very well.

i also don't see the Kyuubi being removed from Naruto considering the insight we've recently gotten into its powers, and considering the new challenge and danger it now poses to naruto. If the Kyuubi ever does get removed it will probably be at the end of the series where Naruto will have a final showdown with his inner demon.

However, I can see a grown-up, Hokage Naruto still with his Kyuubi. He will just use the ordinary Kyuubi chakra (as in what we saw at the chuunin exam and at the start of the Sasuke fight) and only ever breaking out his Chakra Shroud whenever he really, really needs too, like how Gai and Lee use the gates.

First, NOT EVERYONE PREDICTED THAT BACK THEN. i wish you could see the discussion back when those two fought. EVERYONE AGAINST IT as you are now. I remember it very well because every ficking people against it and make fun of me. I didn't post in this forum any more since then until now. now, when it happens just like i said it would. You guy like: "uhuh, everyone predict that.....blah blah" Full denial

Second, i didn't say you have to believe me just like i don't need you to believe me back then. Time will tell (hopefully just hopefully, when it happen, you, anphorus, will not say, "oh, everyone predict that" which including you). I just discuss it so that someone may be interesting in it think about it. But more importantly, it is for fun and ultimately, i want to test to see if my prediction is one again to be correct or not. I am not saying your theory are incorrect. Your theory might be 100%, and my theory might be 100% wrong. I don't care. Now, I just want to state my prediction and that is it. I did wrote DON'T BELIEVE ME IF YOU WANT in my original post, didn't I?

Death13a
Sat, 01-28-2006, 02:57 AM
At the end we (hardly but still) can see that someone is coming out of Oro and i am 90% sure that it is Sasuke. So we probebly see him next chapter. I wander how come Oro and Fox were face to face without any other ninjas and how come Oro is alive?

nests
Sat, 01-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Translation by Nihongaeri Of Mangahelpers

Page 1

Title:
Number 292: The Third Tail...!!

Frame 1, Yamato:
That's...

Frame 2, Sakura:
What is that... That chakra!?

Frame 3, Sai:
This air, it hurts...

Page 2

Frame 2, Naruto:
Grrr...

Page 5

Frame 5, Orochimaru:
How amusing...

Page 6

Frame 2, Yamato:
No doubt about it, that's the demon-fox shroud... And three tails already...

Frame 3, Sakura:
S... So this is the power of a jinchuuriki... This horrifying chakra...

Frame 5, Sakura:
I can tell just by how it feels on my skin. This isn't any amount of chakra that can be controlled!

Frame 5, Sai:
So... This is Uzumaki Naruto, and the power of the Kyuubi he contains...

Page 7

Frame 5, Naruto:
Aaaahh!!

Page 9

Frame 2, Sakura:
Kya!

Frame 7, Kabuto:
Guh...

Frame 7, Kabuto (Thought):
Using nothing but his chakra...

Page 10

Frame 4, Yamato:
Guh!

Frame 4, Yamato:
Mokuton No Jutsu!!
(Lit: Wood-Element Technique)

Page 12

Frame 4, Yamato:
Did she hit her head when she fell just a second ago!? She sure picked a hell of a time to pass out...

Frame 5, Sai:
This is it...

Frame 6, Sai:
This is where my top-secret mission begins.

Page 13

Frame 2, Sai:
Ninpou - Choujuu Giga
(Went with "Ninja Art - Incredible Beasts Imitation Painting" before)

Frame 3, Yamato:
Sai! Help Sakura...!

Page 14

Frame 4, Yamato:
Oh please...

Page 15

Frame 2, Yamato:*sigh*...

Page 17

Frame 2, Orochimaru:
You're using the power of a jinchuuriki and that's all you have to show...?

Frame 3, Orochimaru:
You still have a ways to go to catch up to Sasuke-kun.

Frame 4, Naruto:
Grrrrr...

Sidetext:
Orochimaru continues with yet another taunt... Upon hearing it, Naruto undergoes an even greater transformation!?
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Knives122
Sat, 01-28-2006, 03:18 AM
At the end we (hardly but still) can see that someone is coming out of Oro and i am 90% sure that it is Sasuke. So we probebly see him next chapter. I wander how come Oro and Fox were face to face without any other ninjas and how come Oro is alive?

you = wrong

it's oro coming out of broken oro......yeah I know it sounds wrong but that's what happening i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

nests
Sat, 01-28-2006, 10:03 AM
Naruto 282 MQ Scanlation
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/12020934/Naruto292MQ_mudvayne.rar.html)
Link 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/9225584)

Death13a
Sat, 01-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Shading his skin but not not just skin but entire body. Lol Naruto's fast healing just drop it uniqenest. Well thx for clear it up.

Sapphire
Sat, 01-28-2006, 10:21 AM
She...... passed..... out......

Jee what a surprise...

anphorus
Sat, 01-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Well they were saying that the air hurt when naruto was just crouching there, I imagine it must've been agony when he let loose his super defelection chakra attack thingy.

And what the hell is up with Oro's snkae shedding thing? is he just wearing a weaker outer shell or two? Is he using the technique just before he is hit to negate the damage done to him? What is up with that?

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 01-28-2006, 11:50 AM
Man, you guy are short sight. From way back, when Naruto fight with Sasuke, i already predict this to happen. I told you as naruto get stronger more tail of Kuuby will come out and finally give form of a nine tail demon fox. You don't believe me. I told you there will be someone who can help control Naruto to help him handle Kuubi destructive nature. You don't believe me. Especially, AssertnFailure and Hate...something, i forgot his name, you called me crazy, nut head, non-sense talking, dbz talking, etc.... Now look, everything happen as i predict, guess 15 years of manga reading pays of in a big way .

What show are you basing your shit claim for predictions on? I don't recall a Kuuby being in Naruto.

And 3 tailed Naruto can't match up to Sasuke thus far? Uh oh. Sasuke is going to destroy someone soon. Maybe he'll eat Neji first when he starts his rampage.

Terracosmo
Sat, 01-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Pretty nice chapter. I liked that Sai ignored Sakura. Hah. Sakura is worthless just as it should be.
And Orochimaru just brushed off the damage by creating a second self or whatever he did. Mwah hah. Kyuubi is lame.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 01-28-2006, 12:52 PM
I can see how naruto is overrated. yes. the guy takes three tails out with insane amount of power yet sasuke can beat him. either the insane power of kyuubi got to oro's head or he is saying it for real. how can sasuke release that much power with just a seal 2, which is supposed to be his own power I may add. in just three years he managed to get that much power. right, and naruto is overrated. If he can be equal to naruto when forth tail comes out, I'll stop watching this show, cause that's just too much man. sasuke is just a kid now and he has this much power, what happenes when he hits 20, a god. Kishi really messed up, this show is going to be another DBZ. they should change the name to DB/AF(After Future) Naruto= great, great, great.......... grandson of Goku, and sasuke= great, great, great.......... grandson of vegeta, the never ending fight.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:06 PM
I don't think Oro is one to bullshit about things like how strong Sasuke is, so it should be interesting

This arc was totally worth the months and months of bullshit introducing Sai and Yamato. And penis jokes.

dragon608608
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Like i say full denial. I just wish Gotwoot Evolution Forums didn't delete that threat back then, so you, The Heretic Azazel or hate, couldn't denial it as you are now. I don't care if you don't remember it. I don't care if you denial it. I don't care if you feel embarrassment about it. I also don't even care if you call me a lie. As for me, i remember it very carefully especially your replied at my prediction back then because of all people, you and AssertnFailure make fun of me the worst. However, more importantly, i think you need to get your anger managerment check. I recomand you to go to anger therapy or psychotherapist. Dude, you seem to have serious issue about it - trust me psychology is my area, my major. I learn about it for the last 4 years.

Assertn
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Man, you guy are short sight. From way back, when Naruto fight with Sasuke, i already predict this to happen. I told you as naruto get stronger more tail of Kuuby will come out and finally give form of a nine tail demon fox. You don't believe me. I told you there will be someone who can help control Naruto to help him handle Kuubi destructive nature. You don't believe me. Especially, AssertnFailure and Hate...something, i forgot his name, you called me crazy, nut head, non-sense talking, dbz talking, etc.... Now look, everything happen as i predict, guess 15 years of manga reading pays of in a big way.
Excuse me....do i know you?
I don't seem to recall this situation you speak of.

Or maybe the broken english threw off your arguments back then as well.

Anyway....
I find it interesting that Sasuke is still stronger than 3 tailed kyubi. Especially considering the power levels of all the other henchmen that had cursed seals in the earlier saga. Would Kimimaro be able to stand up against 3 tails?

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Like i say full denial. I just wish Gotwoot Evolution Forums didn't delete that threat back then, so you, The Heretic Azazel or hate, couldn't denial it as you are now. I don't care if you don't remember it. I don't care if you denial it. I don't care if you feel embarrassment about it. I also don't even care if you call me a lie. As for me, i remember it very carefully especially your replied at my prediction back then because of all people, you and AssertnFailure make fun of me the worst. However, more importantly, i think you need to get your anger managerment check. I recomand you to go to anger therapy or psychotherapist. Dude, you seem to have serious issue about it - trust me psychology is my area, my major. I learn about it for the last 4 years.

I think most everyone believed Naruto would advance in his number of tails since, you know, it looked like it was going that way.

By the way, your 4 years at Alabama Community College do not impress me.

I wish we could have seen Kimi live, I can't believe how many people I would rather have died than him.

But that fat shit Chouji is still alive.

Assertn
Sat, 01-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Azazel, leave him alone.

You don't mess with 15 years of manga reading experience.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Man, you guy are short sight. From way back, when Naruto fight with Sasuke, i already predict this to happen. I told you as naruto get stronger more tail of Kuuby will come out and finally give form of a nine tail demon fox. You don't believe me. I told you there will be someone who can help control Naruto to help him handle Kuubi destructive nature. You don't believe me. Especially, AssertnFailure and Hate...something, i forgot his name, you called me crazy, nut head, non-sense talking, dbz talking, etc.... Now look, everything happen as i predict, guess 15 years of manga reading pays of in a big way.
Excuse me....do i know you?
I don't seem to recall this situation you speak of.

Or maybe the broken english threw off your arguments back then as well.

Anyway....
I find it interesting that Sasuke is still stronger than 3 tailed kyubi. Especially considering the power levels of all the other henchmen that had cursed seals in the earlier saga. Would Kimimaro be able to stand up against 3 tails?

You know Oro could just be talking bull. But i woulndt suprise if Sasuke could deal with the tails i mean his naruto's rival and all he must be strong to fight against him. It would be lame if Sasuke was stronger this much kyubi.

Then what is so special about kyubi if it cant be stronger than a curse seal powered ninja like Sasuke.

Knives122
Sat, 01-28-2006, 03:45 PM
yeah but saying that Sasuke is already as strong as a Sanin is stretching it a little bit, I refuse to believe he can improve that quickly(he would be the naruto version of Batman).

Oro likes to talk shit during his fights, and this is no exception

Sidnne
Sat, 01-28-2006, 03:52 PM

First, NOT EVERYONE PREDICTED THAT BACK THEN. i wish you could see the discussion back when those two fought. EVERYONE AGAINST IT as you are now. I remember it very well because every ficking people against it and make fun of me. I didn't post in this forum any more since then until now. now, when it happens just like i said it would. You guy like: "uhuh, everyone predict that.....blah blah" Full denial

Second, i didn't say you have to believe me just like i don't need you to believe me back then. Time will tell (hopefully just hopefully, when it happen, you, anphorus, will not say, "oh, everyone predict that" which including you). I just discuss it so that someone may be interesting in it think about it. But more importantly, it is for fun and ultimately, i want to test to see if my prediction is one again to be correct or not. I am not saying your theory are incorrect. Your theory might be 100%, and my theory might be 100% wrong. I don't care. Now, I just want to state my prediction and that is it. I did wrote DON'T BELIEVE ME IF YOU WANT in my original post, didn't I?

First, People weren't against IT, they were against YOU. That is the part you failed to understand then, and you continue to fail to understand now. EVERYBODY knew that more and more of the Kyuubi would manifest itself as a display of how much of its energy is being released. We told you that. You were laughed at because you thought you had stumbled upon some huge ground breaking theory that would blow us all away, and it just wasn't the case. You were laughed at because in addition to the talk of the tails, you went into some asinine rant about the limbs counting as tails. You were also laughed at because your english sucks and half the people didn't have a clue what you were trying to say anyway.

And now for you to come back here and essentially say "I told you so" makes you look like an even bigger moron. So please do yourself, and all of us, a favor and just shut up already.

darkmetal505
Sat, 01-28-2006, 04:24 PM
oh oro is just trying to taunt with naruto. Its really hard to believe that sasuke would be that strong, but then again, oro wouldve been training him.

nests
Sat, 01-28-2006, 04:40 PM
I am not surpriced that Sasuke can be as strong as Naruto, in his level two seal Nartuo didnt even scratch him (exept for the headband protector). I wouldnt be surpiced if there are more than two levels of cursed seal not to mention that Sasuke can fly.
Ok some people have been saying that they are Sanin level now but I think it was clear that despite the injury that Jyrariya sufferd he was still able to stop him. so it wouldnt surprice me if Orochimaru would just beat the crap out of Naruto even with four tails.
Even if Naruto is stronger it doesnt mean he can beat him just by using pure power. Look what happend to Gaara he clearly looked like the stronger ninja but was outsmarted by Deidara big time.
Now that I think about it it makes wonder just how strong the other Akatsuki members are going to end up being.

darkmetal505
Sat, 01-28-2006, 04:47 PM
I am not surpriced that Sasuke can be as strong as Naruto, in his level two seal Nartuo didnt even scratch him (exept for the headband protector). I wouldnt be surpiced if there are more than two levels of cursed seal not to mention that Sasuke can fly.
Ok some people have been saying that they are Sanin level now but I think it was clear that despite the injury that Jyrariya sufferd he was still able to stop him. so it wouldnt surprice me if Orochimaru would just beat the crap out of Naruto even with four tails.
Even if Naruto is stronger it doesnt mean he can beat him just by using pure power. Look what happend to Gaara he clearly looked like the stronger ninja but was outsmarted by Deidara big time.
Now that I think about it it makes wonder just how strong the other Akatsuki members are going to end up being.

probably quite strong, they said theyd kill oro later like it was something theyd do for fun.

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 01-28-2006, 06:18 PM
so far 3 tail is the strongest power we've seen so far, and soon to be the 4 tail. but for it to be down grade so soon by the likes of sasuke so called curesed seal which I may add again is his own chakra, is just stupid. hopefully its misspelled, and oro is referring to himself not sasuke. and wut I hate the most is, naruto is still using brute force again, instead of combinning that power with new jutsus. if sasuke managed to get that strong in just three years, it should be possible for naruto to learn some new jutsus + this tail stuff. I knew kishi would screw this up, so far it was going really good. To think that sasuke doesn't even have MS yet. This is bull man.

nests
Sat, 01-28-2006, 06:30 PM
It hasnt been said that Sasuke doesnt have Mangekyou if Kakashi was able too get why not Sasuke

Zhan
Sat, 01-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Well Sasuke probably won't because of what he said previously "I'll surpass you in my own way!!"

dantheman62
Sat, 01-28-2006, 07:06 PM
anyone know where i can get the full 292 raw? i went to narutofan and i got 292 but it was the wrong one.

LaZie
Sat, 01-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Who else thought Sasuke was going to pop out when Oro shed his skin?

kAi
Sat, 01-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Well, Orochimaru is someone who taunts his opponents, and knows of ways to stir shit up, he could be lying about the Sasuke thing, but it wouldn't be suprising to see him close to this power. Being Naruto's rival and all.

Well, here comes the fourth tail, let's see this shit in action, I think Orochimaru can brush this aside, he doesn't care for Naruto so it makes it easier for him than it would for Jiraiya, if Jiraiya can make him good, without trying to kill/hurt Naruto, Orochimaru will be able to. Kabuto is out at the 3rd tail.

Raven
Sat, 01-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by: Sidnne
First, People weren't against IT, they were against YOU. That is the part you failed to understand then, and you continue to fail to understand now. EVERYBODY knew that more and more of the Kyuubi would manifest itself as a display of how much of its energy is being released. We told you that. You were laughed at because you thought you had stumbled upon some huge ground breaking theory that would blow us all away, and it just wasn't the case. You were laughed at because in addition to the talk of the tails, you went into some asinine rant about the limbs counting as tails. You were also laughed at because your english sucks and half the people didn't have a clue what you were trying to say anyway.

And now for you to come back here and essentially say "I told you so" makes you look like an even bigger moron. So please do yourself, and all of us, a favor and just shut up already.
Pwned. I remember that whole situation, and this quote = the truth.

You should really read the manga from right to left like you're supposed to. Then you'd see the final frame with Oro standing there all sticky after casting off the skin. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Yukimura
Sat, 01-28-2006, 10:32 PM
There are a few problems I see with Orochi right now. Why the fuck is he running away... We know he wants Yamato for "experiments", and though I doubt he cares that much, he might go get Kabuto just because he's a useful guy, finally there's no way Orochi should be scared of Naruto, he's not scared of anything and like pretty much all the other people in this Anime he can think and fight at the same time.

Sasuke has probably gotten even better at strategy along with strength and techniques and stuff, he could probobly avoid Naruto and find a way around his mega sheild, or just wait for Naruto to destroy himself. I imagine that's what Orochi was talking about for Naruto not being a match for Sasuke, because he would just avoid Naruto like he did during their fight. I hope Orochi goes back next chapter to come after Yamato or something like that, as long as he kicks some ass!

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 01-28-2006, 10:40 PM
A tactical retreat and running away is not the same thing. I think Orochimaru is just retreating from Naruto's barrage of attacks, maybe waiting for an opportunity to counter attack, or maybe he just wants to see just how much kyubi chakra naruto can extract. Nothing in this chapter indicates that orochimaru is afraid in the least. Quite the opposite in fact. Naruto's chakra projection had the form of a giant kyubi, and Orochimaru's just standing there, basically eye to eye with it, and probably saying "ok, you're really big...and?" Orochimaru probably has a few things he wants to accomplish now that this unexpected situation arose, and I think gathering information about Naruto's new abilities one of them, while getting his hands on yamato is another.

dantheman62
Sat, 01-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Hello he'd running away because he see's that he's no match for naruto in that form, and really who can blame him no one is, noooooo one. Anyone else think that he's in trouble after that 4th tail pops out? i do big time.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-29-2006, 12:11 AM
You're insane. What Barles said is spot on.

dragon608608
Sun, 01-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Dude. i didn't count limbs tails. this is what I said back then, " Back in Haku fight, when Naruto first release Kyuubi charka, the charka took form of a demon fox head. When he fight with Sasuke, Naruto release the Kyuubi two time and at the second time, the charka take form of a demon fox with one tail. therefore, I predict if you take the head and the nine tail sum it together that is equal to 10. Maybe each part of it prepresent 10% of Kyuubi's strenght. If we sum them (the percents) together it is perfectly fit 100% of Kyuubi strenght. Therefore, i predict as Naruto get stronger, his demon fox charka shroud will increase in tails until it have nine tails. And this is what some you guy said, 'What is about the fight with Neji at chunnin exam, I don't see the head, and there is 9 tails wrap around Naruto body? what about the limb and fang? do limb and fang prepresent strength too? are they count as limb too? your prediction was flaw.' Other said, 'there will be no more tails. Look at his body, with just one tail, it jack his body so much. And he seems to lose control too' this is what i reply, 'I don't know about limb and fang. I don't see any indication for limb and fang to be special maybe it is not unique enough to be count since lot of monster and animal have limb fang.' I also predict, 'In the future, there will be someone who could help or teach Naruto control the demon' And you guy start laughting suddenly, said bad thing about me, and started saying i count limb and fang as tails. Finally, blame at my bad English." Kindda fun, i think. because of that, i didn't post or read anything in this forum for a long time until now. Now, i happen like i said i would, and you start to say otherwise. Kindda funny, i think. But that is beside the point. I don't care that anymore because my prediction come alive. More importantly, winning or losing to you guy doesn't give me fame or money. I just want to remind it, so more people in here pay attention to my new prediction, and give some thinking in that direction, and give me some better revision theory in that direction than my own. I don't care about you. I don't care about me. I only care about my ability to predict the next event in manga as well as how to make it interesting to people because I love manga, and i want that some day i can go to japan, to talk, to give advise, and to share my idea to them (manga author) if it ever come true. If what i say here or what i said before this, hurt you in some way, i am apologize for it.

nests
Sun, 01-29-2006, 01:35 AM
For some reason I think Naruto is about to get owned. Orochimaru is probably going to use Kusunagi to get trough the chakra shield
I think were forgeting that Sai went after them. His going to play and important role, like I said before I dont see this fight ending it is very likely to be interrupted either by Sai trying to do something to Naruto or by Yamato contolling him using the firsts jutsus

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 01-29-2006, 02:10 AM
I'll tell u wut happenes, the 4th tail come out naruto will go insane, scare the shit out of oro, fearing for his life, he doesn't know wut do and all of a sudden sai walks into the fight. Naruto being out of control attacks sai and yamato uses a 1st jutsu to come naruto down. oro uses this time to make a hasty retreat, while he is getting away he'll make some stupid comment about i wasn't expecting this but sasuke fag is strong and all that crap, we'll meet again. yamato and the others go back to the village. I wish I was in japan so I could put my fist all the way up in kishi's ass. goodnight.

dantheman62
Sun, 01-29-2006, 02:19 AM
Yondaime 9? whaaatt?!! Itachi 11? Orochimaru 24!!!!!? nooo WAY!

dantheman62
Sun, 01-29-2006, 02:41 AM
doesn't sound wrong sounds right to me, considering that's ALL he does and can never freakin die!

Lefty
Sun, 01-29-2006, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
I'll tell u wut happenes, the 4th tail come out naruto will go insane, scare the shit out of oro, fearing for his life, he doesn't know wut do and all of a sudden sai walks into the fight. Naruto being out of control attacks sai and yamato uses a 1st jutsu to come naruto down. oro uses this time to make a hasty retreat, while he is getting away he'll make some stupid comment about i wasn't expecting this but sasuke fag is strong and all that crap, we'll meet again. yamato and the others go back to the village. I wish I was in japan so I could put my fist all the way up in kishi's ass. goodnight.

I agree with this idea its stupid and predictable. Totaly somthing Kishi would do. dantheman use the edit button.

kyubisrage
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:05 AM
anyone else think sai might of knocked sakura out? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif just a hunch :

edit: actually I looked at the manga some more it looks like narutos chakra knocked her out but sai still might have done it.

TheNineTails
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by: kyubisrage
anyone else think sai might of knocked sakura out? just a hunch :

edit: actually I looked at the manga some more it looks like narutos chakra knocked her out but sai still might have done it.

its naruto

kAi
Sun, 01-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by: dantheman62
Hello he'd running away because he see's that he's no match for naruto in that form, and really who can blame him no one is, noooooo one. Anyone else think that he's in trouble after that 4th tail pops out? i do big time.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1476/oro7xe.jpg

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-29-2006, 11:10 AM
I love that shit. Oro is like, that all you got, bitch ass little kid?

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-29-2006, 11:25 AM
I hope Naruto gets owned. I mean he has all this power and he cant do better than this then he deservs to get owned.

Hikyuu
Sun, 01-29-2006, 02:29 PM
I think I liked it better when naruto summarized his fighting strategy in one word on page 7.... grrrrr...
Anyways wtf is Sai doing.. Time to start my secret mission.. getting the fuck out of here ;D
EDIT: And who keeps posting in the 291 thread it was bumped again :/ and I this time downloaded, without looking, the scanlation. The sad part is I got all the way through without remembering that was a chapter back

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I think someone from Akatsuki should show up, that would be cool

krzyxb0rdr
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:38 PM
________

dantheman62
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:42 PM
thats a possiblility, for sure. And i agree with what (DarkMetal505) it'd be great to see someone from the akatsui show up and start sometihng.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:53 PM
I want to see someone from akatsuki too cuase im kind of sick of monsters right now i wanna see a NINJA fight.

Lithonite
Sun, 01-29-2006, 04:14 PM
Actaully funny part of this thread is Orochimaru makes similar comments about naruto not really showing much except the fox's power.

Assertn
Sun, 01-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
I want to see someone from akatsuki too cuase im kind of sick of monsters right now i wanna see a NINJA fight.

The entire previous saga was dedicated to ninja fights. Are you whining already?

dantheman62
Sun, 01-29-2006, 04:52 PM
congradulations are in order for my friend Assert-N-Failure for breakin 7000 posts.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-29-2006, 04:54 PM

The entire previous saga was dedicated to ninja fights. Are you whining already?

I want to see more.

Kyubi is cool and against Sasuke he used it well but now he just stands ther goes "grrrr".

Its my fault evertime i get excited in the next chap he goes in kyubi mode and makes a fool of himself.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 01-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Ditto. I want to see Naruto be a ninja. I want to see him as he was in his fight with Gaara. This monster stuff is cool,and if he manages to use it in a ninja-ish way (i.e. thinking about the best way to use it, and there being times when unleashing the maximum amount of energy is not the best way), then I'll be ok, sort of.

Assertn
Sun, 01-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Naruto can't beat orochimaru as a ninja.

anphorus
Sun, 01-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Assertn has a good point, the guy has had 50 years of training, experience and collecting Jutsu's. And he was a very talented ninja to start with. It would take Naruto way longer than two years to be able to hope to beat him. Naruto isn't a talented ninja, naruto is just insanely fucking powerful.

Lefty
Sun, 01-29-2006, 05:40 PM
I don't think naruto will beat orochi, but he will definatly put the hurt on him when that fourth tail busts out. Thats why kishi knocked sakura out so she only sees the aftermath and how destroyed naruto will be physicaly and mentaly. We're not taking into account the mental strain the transformation has to take on our little fox demon.

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
I don't think naruto will beat orochi, but he will definatly put the hurt on him when that fourth tail busts out. Thats why kishi knocked sakura out so she only sees the aftermath and how destroyed naruto will be physicaly and mentaly. We're not taking into account the mental strain the transformation has to take on our little fox demon.

well im sure he'll still being going on about his way of the ninja. Well if Naruto is anything like the fox, it should be able to put a huge dent in orochimaru's armor, afterall, the 4th had to sacrifice himself in order to just seal it.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Ditto. I want to see Naruto be a ninja. I want to see him as he was in his fight with Gaara. This monster stuff is cool,and if he manages to use it in a ninja-ish way (i.e. thinking about the best way to use it, and there being times when unleashing the maximum amount of energy is not the best way), then I'll be ok, sort of.

Thats all i want too but sadly kishi wont give it to us.

I dont think he could beat oro either.

ChaosK
Sun, 01-29-2006, 09:39 PM
the only 2 seconds i was slightly amused in this chapter was
1: when sai didnt save sakura...but did in the next page (sigh, it was almost true)
2: when oro said naruto isnt as strong as sasuke.

anphorus
Sun, 01-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Sai didn't save saukra at all, he just flew by her and Yamato had to

dantheman62
Sun, 01-29-2006, 09:58 PM
yeah ok everyone we have to realize that there are several people in the series that are poewrhouses of chakra and ninja ability. But i'm pretty sure once naruto knows how to control it that he can pretty much take anyone on.

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-29-2006, 10:10 PM
yeah ok everyone we have to realize that there are several people in the series that are poewrhouses of chakra and ninja ability. But i'm pretty sure once naruto knows how to control it that he can pretty much take anyone on.

maybe not, everytime he uses it, it damages his body. In addition, with each tail, he gets closer to developing the mindset of the fox. DESTROY!

RasenDori
Sun, 01-29-2006, 11:39 PM

assertn's right. besides all of you that want to see naruto act like a ninja against orochimaru would only complain and say that theres no way he would stand a chance against orochimaru blah blah blah fucking blah .

too all of you that have a problem with the use of monsters all the sudden (im looking at you hakeem since you seem to be the biggist complainer here) try to understand that this is the direction the story is going into now. the akatsuki wants the bijuus, so we are going to see a whole lot of jinchuuriki from now on. also naruto himself is going into a darker direction. his seal is breaking, his bijuu manifest itself with rage, and its hurting him. and it doesnt help that he has a personal grudge against all of his enemies (kabuto and orochimaru for using sasuke and the akatsuki for coming after him and treating jinchuuriki like they are less then human).

i personally didnt like naruto jumping so quickly to anger so often these days, but i realize now that its because hes becoming more unstable. unless he learns to control this he may end up as unstable as pre chuunin exam gaara. indeed... this is really interesting

Necromas
Mon, 01-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic AzazelUh oh. Sasuke is going to destroy someone soon. Maybe he'll eat Neji first when he starts his rampage.

You just pissed off an army of Neji > Sasuke fanboys.

Uchiha Barles
Originally posted by: RasenDori

assertn's right. besides all of you that want to see naruto act like a ninja against orochimaru would only complain and say that theres no way he would stand a chance against orochimaru blah blah blah fucking blah .

too all of you that have a problem with the use of monsters all the sudden (im looking at you hakeem since you seem to be the biggist complainer here) try to understand that this is the direction the story is going into now. the akatsuki wants the bijuus, so we are going to see a whole lot of jinchuuriki from now on. also naruto himself is going into a darker direction. his seal is breaking, his bijuu manifest itself with rage, and its hurting him. and it doesnt help that he has a personal grudge against all of his enemies (kabuto and orochimaru for using sasuke and the akatsuki for coming after him and treating jinchuuriki like they are less then human).

i personally didnt like naruto jumping so quickly to anger so often these days, but i realize now that its because hes becoming more unstable. unless he learns to control this he may end up as unstable as pre chuunin exam gaara. indeed... this is really interesting

I didn't say against orochimaru. I said I would like to see him act like a ninja. Period. So yeah, he probably can't take on Orochimaru without using the power of the kyubi. Besides, the situation hasn't really arisen to see Naruto use ninja techniques and low levels of kyubi chakra as if a bloodline limit. I would just like to see that situation arise so as to guage Naruto's development as a thinker. Does he still have to get his ass kicked to the point of death to figure out enough of the enemies abilities and mount a counterattack? Does he know enough jutsu to be able to take on a variety of opponent types? Questions like that need to be answered because when you see Naruto in the Kimimaro fight, and then Naruto in the Gaara or Sasuke fight, Naruto is litterally placed at the half way point between a combat genius and a total moron. Furthur development of his character is needed to refine the ideas we have about him, and bringing out kyuubi chakra to own everybody and their mothers isn't going to do it.

anphorus

I'd really like to see Naruto becoming more and more unstable, I think it would bring a new level of seriousness to the story. I don't want him to go totally batshit loco, but it would be nice to see him having to restrain his anger even in ordinary situations, kind of like how rand starts going more and more insane in The Wheel of Time.

Edit: Added quote due to triple simu-post

rockmanj
Mon, 01-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by: Necromas

Originally posted by: The Heretic AzazelUh oh. Sasuke is going to destroy someone soon. Maybe he'll eat Neji first when he starts his rampage.

You just pissed off an army of Neji > Sasuke fanboys.

actually, i think it would be hilarious if sasuke ate neji

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 01-30-2006, 01:16 AM
Well if rage is a trigger for more tales, would then would being happy reverse it? Maybe Sakura might have a purpose after all.

Edort4
Mon, 01-30-2006, 05:44 AM
What I would like to see is a badass naruto! He has that unlimited chakra pool but he doesnt know any damn jutsu. It would be awesome to see naruto use the combination of mass shuriken clones with katon like the 3rd did or those cool jutsus like the mud river, stone walls, water, fire. Imagine a Katon Karyuu Endan with kyubi chakra.

I'm getting tired of that raw power going to waste. He has the power but not the abilities to make him a ninja.He is the worst ninja in the series this far in my opinion. Of course, cause he is a "plot device machine" only needs his cheating overwhelming kyubi power to defeat ne1 and survive.

RasenDori
Mon, 01-30-2006, 08:12 AM

I didn't say against orochimaru. I said I would like to see him act like a ninja. Period. So yeah, he probably can't take on Orochimaru without using the power of the kyubi. Besides, the situation hasn't really arisen to see Naruto use ninja techniques and low levels of kyubi chakra as if a bloodline limit. I would just like to see that situation arise so as to guage Naruto's development as a thinker. Does he still have to get his ass kicked to the point of death to figure out enough of the enemies abilities and mount a counterattack? Does he know enough jutsu to be able to take on a variety of opponent types? Questions like that need to be answered because when you see Naruto in the Kimimaro fight, and then Naruto in the Gaara or Sasuke fight, Naruto is litterally placed at the half way point between a combat genius and a total moron. Furthur development of his character is needed to refine the ideas we have about him, and bringing out kyuubi chakra to own everybody and their mothers isn't going to do it.

what about when he fought deidara (before he went crazy) i thought his use of kage bunshin was nice

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 01-30-2006, 11:13 AM
Well, no. If I remember Deidara's words correctly, they were "this jinchuruki is nothing special...rather, its kakashi who is the problem." or something very close, meaning deidara though nothing of naruto's jutsu, tactics, whatever. I wasn't impressed either. That he until he got hit in the mouth and displayed his jinchuruki characteristics. The most interesting things Naruto's done so far that didn't involve the demon were stopping that old woman's attack on kakashi (the old sand woman who died in the previous arc) and that game of bunshins he was playing with kakashi during the second "get the bell" test.

Divinity
Mon, 01-30-2006, 01:01 PM
I think it would be cool seeing Naruto become unstable and hitting everyone, but then when he's about to hit Sakura he sort of stops and is able to control himself again.

Ero-Fan
Mon, 01-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity
I think it would be cool seeing Naruto become unstable and hitting everyone, but then when he's about to hit Sakura he sort of stops and is able to control himself again.

Hell no! I'd rather see him deck Sakura. (even though that would never happen) That would make my day, though.

RasenDori
Mon, 01-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Well, no. If I remember Deidara's words correctly, they were "this jinchuruki is nothing special...rather, its kakashi who is the problem." or something very close, meaning deidara though nothing of naruto's jutsu, tactics, whatever. I wasn't impressed either. That he until he got hit in the mouth and displayed his jinchuruki characteristics. The most interesting things Naruto's done so far that didn't involve the demon were stopping that old woman's attack on kakashi (the old sand woman who died in the previous arc) and that game of bunshins he was playing with kakashi during the second "get the bell" test.

he said that before naruto handed him a can of ass whoopin on a silver platter

dantheman62
Mon, 01-30-2006, 02:16 PM
naruto needs to be given more chedit. I mean cmon he has the freakin Kyuubi inside of him.

Deadfire
Mon, 01-30-2006, 03:18 PM
naruto needs to be given more chedit. I mean cmon he has the freakin Kyuubi inside of him.

Thats all he has.... thats what and why we are discussing it

Welcome to the topic we have been talking about for the last couple months

Necromas
Mon, 01-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Anyone remember the episode where Sasuke went all curse seal crazy and broke the guys arms, and then he was gonna kill the other guy when Sakura gave him a huggle and he stopped?

Lithonite
Mon, 01-30-2006, 05:59 PM
again Orochimaru's last taunt all about naruto not sowing anything more than the power of his Byuun.

Naruto really needs to use the combonatin of kyubi chakra, and chakra intensive jutsu. instead he is a fool only realying on his raw power- which is a doube edged sword that might end up taking him out if he doesnt take it easy.

Orochimaru is right- in te end yeah naruto is strong but he has no talent being a shinobi that we an dicern at point

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 01-30-2006, 08:23 PM

he said that before naruto handed him a can of ass whoopin on a silver platter

Yeah, punched him once and went kyubi on him. Before that, totatally unimpressive.

Originally posted by: Lithonite
again Orochimaru's last taunt all about naruto not sowing anything more than the power of his Byuun.

Naruto really needs to use the combonatin of kyubi chakra, and chakra intensive jutsu. instead he is a fool only realying on his raw power- which is a doube edged sword that might end up taking him out if he doesnt take it easy.

Orochimaru is right- in te end yeah naruto is strong but he has no talent being a shinobi that we an dicern at point

The high possibility of this guy being right is what bothers me.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-31-2006, 06:06 PM
Sai didn't save saukra at all, he just flew by her and Yamato had to

really? i thought sai used the tail of his bird drawing thing to save sakura.

kAi
Tue, 01-31-2006, 08:00 PM
Nah it was Yamato, page 16 you see him slam his hand into the bridge and then the wood go down to get Sakura.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-31-2006, 10:43 PM

I like bijuu action but i dont like how easy he turn to kyubi ever since he fought Sasuke. Kyubi was awesome against Sauske. I dont care how many times he goes into kyubi mode but just against how fast and easy he goes into it. I want to see Naruto fight a second before he comes an uncontrolable beast.

RasenDori
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:06 PM
hes a jinchuuriki. gaara used his bijuu all the time. the same way sasuke used his blood line all the time. hes just using what he has. besides going regular kyuubi isnt all the bad, hes stable and isnt completely over powered. he only whipped out the tail against deidara when got really pissed, and face it, he cant handle orochimaru without the kyuubi.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:21 PM
I did say "uncontrolable beast" which is what he is right now. Regular kyubi im use to. Against Oro he has no choice but im saying its not good if he uses this much kyubi too often,it could make kyubi power less special if he uses everytime.

The biggest reason im dissapointed right now is i wanted to see what he had learned before he become like this. Hopefully he will use it next time he fights someone of his caliber.

Lefty
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:22 PM

I like bijuu action but i dont like how easy he turn to kyubi ever since he fought Sasuke. Kyubi was awesome against Sauske. I dont care how many times he goes into kyubi mode but just against how fast and easy he goes into it. I want to see Naruto fight a second before he comes an uncontrolable beast.

Well i think he fought sauske that was the biggest release of Kyubi chakra which shouldn't have happened which was the first sign that the seal was breaking. But now were seeing and even biggesr instance of it. His personality is changing. He was hot headed but he wasn't this angry and brooding before. He's losing it, I get the feeling his final battle in the sereis will be against him self.

RasenDori
Wed, 02-01-2006, 01:38 AM
I did say "uncontrolable beast" which is what he is right now. Regular kyubi im use to. Against Oro he has no choice but im saying its not good if he uses this much kyubi too often,it could make kyubi power less special if he uses everytime.

The biggest reason im dissapointed right now is i wanted to see what he had learned before he become like this. Hopefully he will use it next time he fights someone of his caliber.

and he hasnt. he didnt use it against kakashi, or the itachi rip off. its just that lately hes been fighting people waaaaay above his level, and well, i think that the way its gonna be from now on. hes gotta get sasuke back and defend from the akatsuki. we are gonna be seeing a lot of the the crazy kyuubi

samsonlonghair
Wed, 02-01-2006, 03:17 AM
I want to see Sasuke attack Konoha. If he really has gotten that powerful, he would feel the need to prove himself. Just as Itachi killed his whole family as a test, Sasuke would need to find out if he can really beat all of Konoha.

Can you imagine how awesome it would be if Sasuke walked into Konoha, took out some ANBU on the way, beat Neji and Rock Lee, flipped Sakura the bird and then killed Kakashi before having a final showdown with Naruto? I guess that Hiashi, Jiraiya or Godaime would probably be able to beat him without much trouble. I'm no Sasuke fanboy, but it's fun to imagine a superpowered Sasuke trying to take on the whole damn village.

Jadugar
Wed, 02-01-2006, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by: samsonlonghair
I want to see Sasuke attack Konoha. If he really has gotten that powerful, he would feel the need to prove himself. Just as Itachi killed his whole family as a test, Sasuke would need to find out if he can really beat all of Konoha.

If he wanted to go down that path then he would have killed Naruto when he had the chance. He is going to find another way to get stronger which doesnt involve killing people dear to him.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 02-01-2006, 06:41 AM
I don't believe that's going to happen; I just think it would be cool. Besides, if he realy wanted to find his own way, he wouldn't have gone to Orochimaru. The more we try to be different from our family, the more we wind up making the same mistakes they did.

Just sayin'

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 02-01-2006, 02:21 PM
I don't believe that's going to happen; I just think it would be cool. Besides, if he realy wanted to find his own way, he wouldn't have gone to Orochimaru. The more we try to be different from our family, the more we wind up making the same mistakes they did.

Just sayin'

agreed.

Divinity
Wed, 02-01-2006, 02:27 PM

Just sayin'

Well I'm pretty sure when he meant his own way, he meant not to follow the same path as Itachi. So techinically going to Orochimaru IS his own way of becoming stronger.

Few questions:
The cursed seal that Orochimaru gives to people, does it possess them in a way to make them WANT to come to Orochimaru for more power? Or is that just his way of showing them some of the power they could obtain therefore when they feel weak they will rely on Orochimaru for more power like Sasuke?

Ero-Fan
Wed, 02-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Few questions:
The cursed seal that Orochimaru gives to people, does it possess them in a way to make them WANT to come to Orochimaru for more power? Or is that just his way of showing them some of the power they could obtain therefore when they feel weak they will rely on Orochimaru for more power like Sasuke?

I would say it shows them the power he offers, since if it were the other way, Anko might have gone back to him long ago (or at least tried to go back).

Edit: Shortened quoted part.

anphorus
Wed, 02-01-2006, 02:40 PM

Just sayin'

Well I'm pretty sure when he meant his own way, he meant not to follow the same path as Itachi. So techinically going to Orochimaru IS his own way of becoming stronger.

Few questions:

I seem to remember something along the lines that, if you use the cursed seal, your willpower is worn away, making it easier for Orochimaru to manipulate and control you. Can anyone corroberate this?

Ero-Fan
Wed, 02-01-2006, 02:46 PM
I seem to remember something along the lines that, if you use the cursed seal, your willpower is worn away, making it easier for Orochimaru to manipulate and control you. Can anyone corroberate this?

Yeah, I remember that too. Wasn't it one of the sound five that talked about how you will lose yourself if you use it too much when they first met up with Sasuke?

chet_chetty
Wed, 02-01-2006, 03:06 PM
I dont believe it takes over if you use it repeatedly. It takes over if you stay in level 2 too long for any one instance.

edit: on another note, I hate to believe that the curse seal in terms of raw power could even compete w/ the power of 3 or 4 tailed Naruto. The curse seal is something Orochi created as a human ninja while the Kyuubi is the most powerful bijou (correct word?) to ever exist in this story's world. I'm assuming that if Orochi is saying that Sasuke is better, he means he's a better ninja and smart enough not to compete w/ Naruto in terms of a power vs power strategy. Morseso, that Orochimaru has trained Sasuke in ninja tactics to make Naruto's raw power a nonissue. Orochimaru has said that he's a good judge of a ninja's potential but has hastily misjudged Naruto in the past (Naruto learning and using Rasengan on Kabuto in the Sannin fight..we all saw the Orochi's surprise). Assuming that Naruto's current burst of power is all he has seems to be another instance of that. Then again, that's what most of us are assuming too.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 02-01-2006, 04:08 PM
From all that orochimaru has seen, he has not really misjudged Naruto. If you run into someone a number of times, and everytime you run into that person you see him comport himself as an idiot, you conclude that that person is an idiot. You can't fault Orochimaru for thinking that naruto is a moron and unworthy of being a ninja. Furthurmore, I don't think that Naruto's power is outside of Orochimaru's expectation for his development. Naruto's performance in the Sannin fight btw, was the performance of an idiot. He should've known his place and observed the fight, to the end or until he needed to run, instead of participating. That way, he would have learned something, aaaaaaaaaaaand, he wouldn't have died...

Lefty
Wed, 02-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Naruto has learned somethings like during the kakashi test fight he had learnd well enough to utilize the bushin in a way to avoid the shurikin attack and flank kakashi. He has improved he's just not in a situatuon that allows him to approach a situation with a level head. Thats his major weakness. His open emotions allow the Kyubi to leak out and take him over and then perpetuates the release of more and more tails. He's getting him self into a lose lose fight. If he beats Orochi he'll be that much closer to killing him slef if he loses versus Orochi he'll begin to use even more tails and destroy even more of him self.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 02-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Hehe that really is his weakness. Make him angry so he gets into this much kyubi,fight him until he must use more and more tails in the end he is dead anyway.

Wonder if Oro knows that kyubi is killling naruto slowly. I mean for a guy who wants to be an immortal,a guy with a weakness like Naruto he must think is beyond stupid.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 02-01-2006, 09:07 PM
I love to see naruto as a villian for a short while. wut he needs to do is steal that forbiden scroll again and this time learn more then one jutsu. I wonder if there is any forbiden jutsus for jinchuurikis? not like kagebunshi, and all the other jutsu they use in naruto, but like a god move that need insane amount of chakra. I know it sounds stupid but wouldn't be awsome. 10x bigbang kamehameha yea that would be insane.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 02-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Just needs to summon Gamabunta again and do the henge to transform into the kyuubi and learn to control it. That would be insane.

rockmanj
Thu, 02-02-2006, 12:34 AM
i dont know if gama would allow that to happen. i mean he's not stupid

samsonlonghair
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:51 AM
When was the last time he even summoned Gama? I guess we could speculate that he had some kind of summoning training during his 2 and a half years with Jiraiya, but when was the last time we actually saw Naruto summon him?

Shin_Naruto
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:37 AM
My predictions:

Gam wont be summoned for a while in the manga.
I figure Kishi is going to summon the 2 small guys introduced earlier. they will have grown up and be usefull instead of fodder. (read: Akumaru)

Gam was only summoned by Naruto when he was the only one fighting (and during training to introduce the whole frog summoning concept / how awesome of a jutsu it was)
Gam was only summoned by Jir when the snake/slug/frog fiction was in place.

Its obvious Oro is baiting Naruto into doing something to his favor. I figure Oro will leave this battle with some 'piece of the Kyubi' he can do experiments with... or something along those lines.

Its too soon for us to see Naruto without control... he will either remember hurting Jiriaya and we will get a filler episode or Sai will prevent it (more on that in a minute)

Yamato is going to face off against Oro - they seem to have some history to flesh out

Sai's going to set his mission in motion here and aim for taking out Naruto somehow. He will most likely get the chance thanks to the 'gift from Danzou' (probably a forhead sealer) and fail at the last second thanks to -- drum roll pls -- Sasuke showing up and preventing Naruto from getting killed. Naruto wont remember the betrayel - Yamato will be too busy fighting with Oro to notice what Sai just tried to do... Sai will still be apart of the Team giving Naruto time to change him in that way Naruto does - most likely to his death (Naruto needs a good death in it - people have been crying for it since Choji)

Sakura is going to wake up in time to heal a very beat up team...
Sai from Sasuke
Yamato from Oro
Naruto from the Kyubi being Sealed

Oro will be hurt from Yamato
Kabuto will heal Oro as they retreat
Sasuke will be untouched

Sakura will get a glimpse of Sasuke - but only enough to have her flashback to it 100000 times in the anime

guess ill find out how wrong i am tomorrow

Yezsyr
Thu, 02-02-2006, 10:43 AM
To above post.

Rotflmao.
MAinly becaise its more than thesable.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Especially the Sakura seeing Sasuke, then flashing back to it a million times. Sigh, won't that be annoying to see in the anime. I might just fast forward every time I see Sakura on the screen then.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by: Shin_Naruto

Its too soon for us to see Naruto without control...

Finaly someone said that.

heero
Fri, 02-03-2006, 04:10 PM
1. How is it possible for sasuke to become that strong (if orochimaru was telling the truth)
2. if it was true that sasuke is stronger than naruto at this stage, then I will conclude that he is strong enough to be able to kill one of the sannin considering naruto can almost kill one. either jiraiya is the weakest of the 3, or all of the 3 sannins arent much stronger than sasuke or naruto.
3. WTF is up with oro coming out of another oro...jeeze

Sapphire
Fri, 02-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by: heero

3. WTF is up with oro coming out of another oro...jeeze

After watching Orochimaru all this time you should have that 'WTF!!! How did he do that!!?!' factor out of your system by now. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

anphorus
Sat, 02-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: heero
2. if it was true that sasuke is stronger than naruto at this stage, then I will conclude that he is strong enough to be able to kill one of the sannin considering naruto can almost kill one. either jiraiya is the weakest of the 3, or all of the 3 sannins arent much stronger than sasuke or naruto.e
Well I doubt that Jiraya would fight at his fullest against naruto, he doesn't want to kill him afterall. And from the most recent manga chapter, I'm guessing that his previous forms were as nothing to Naruto with four tails.

heero
Sat, 02-04-2006, 03:52 PM
that should be interesting to see besides the fact that he isnt gonna have any lines besides "grrrrrrr" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif