PDA

View Full Version : Blood+ Episode 14

Munsu
Sun, 01-22-2006, 02:37 AM
http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/%5B...0F7C635%5D.avi.torrent (http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/%5BShinsen-Subs%5D_Blood%2B_14_%5B10F7C635%5D.avi.torrent)

Ryllharu
Sun, 01-22-2006, 08:54 AM
For a transition eps, it was a good one. It felt....nice though.

There's really not that much else to say about it.

I completely forgot about that girl that liked Kai in the first eps or two. I thought she was just rich, but by the looks of things, she's a Yakuza Ojou. She's in the next one too, so we might have something forming up there.

EDIT: I don't really like the new OP/ED either. It's hard to beat Aozora no Namida.

Munsu
Sun, 01-22-2006, 01:39 PM
Yeah, fairly nice episode, and I also think Mao or whatever her name is, is going to be a big part somewhere.

I also hated the OP/ED songs... But I found interesting how Kai started wearing a Trench coat and stuff in the OP, so hopefully he'll go through some training, maybe get bitten by Saya.

Ryllharu
Sun, 01-22-2006, 02:44 PM
Well, he did ask David to tell him everything, in order to stay by Saya and protect her, so I guess he'll be a bigger part in Red Shield operations eventually.

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-22-2006, 07:30 PM
was kaori in any of the earlier episodes?

Munsu
Sun, 01-22-2006, 08:40 PM
On the first couple of episodes.

UberSuperHACKER
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:20 PM
I dont like the new intro song as much the old one was better.....Although I do admit I have never seen a BAD intro from That anime studio (whatever its name is that made FMA)

el_boss
Mon, 01-23-2006, 04:10 PM
Episode was ok. I'm starting to like Blood+ less for each episode that goes by.

Just like with FMA they had to go and switch the awesome op and ed they had for the crap we get now. If it continues like FMA did, all ops and eds will suck from now on.

Darknodin
Mon, 01-23-2006, 07:26 PM
really? I kinda remember that FMP's second (or third?) OP was really good... well the animation was anyways

darkmetal505
Mon, 01-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
really? I kinda remember that FMP's second (or third?) OP was really good... well the animation was anyways

not Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Alchemist

masamuneehs
Tue, 01-24-2006, 02:50 AM
Bakakozou - Blood+ - Episode 14 (http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrents/5a7e501bfd6716138d3cbfd137e730714123d161.torrent)

Phoenix20578
Tue, 01-24-2006, 09:28 AM
I liked this new opening. It was very uplifting. They did a good job with the animation for it also. Granted, the
first opening was really good, but this one had a nice change.

kooshi
Tue, 01-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Intro had great animation, but the song was poor. It just didn't seem to connect well for me.
As for the episode, a little on the slow side, but enough progress was made. Bring on the next mission!

Knives122
Tue, 01-24-2006, 05:41 PM
well with Hydes songs (just him not Larcenciel), they're either good or bad(seriously no in between) so I guess difference in opinion comes factors into this (b/c I think it's good)

masamuneehs
Tue, 01-31-2006, 12:27 PM
Finally got around to watching this episode.

Intro: Beautiful artwork. Absolutely horrible song. Gosh, without the karaoke subtitles I wouldn't have had a clue what the English lyrics were... Why do so many J-pop songs insist on infusing English words, hell even entire sentences, into their songs? This song goes on my "big stinker" list right next to Vestige (yes, unlike many others I hated that track) and the current Naruto opening... still, Wings of Words at #1...

Episode itself: I loved it. Ok, yes I am a sucker for minor characters coming back and getting some screentime, but NONE of the minor characters in this show do anything for me except for Kai's (ex?) girlfriend. That girl is scaary! But I like when an anime pays proper attention to the psyche and lifestyles of a character. It adds alot of depth and is a good break from the action. They set up the upcoming Red Shield agenda and really showed alot about Saya, Kai and Riku.
And I'm with Budw, I hope Kai (and Riku also, though he's probably too young unless they do a big timejump somewhere down the line) gets to finally do some important stuff and go in with the team. Personally I would teach the kid about explosives and give him a light Uzi weapon, and obviously a backup pistol and knife. I really haven't seen anyone in Red Shield utilize explosives and David's magnum is pimp, but come on, you need some rapid-fire action. Kai also seems way too small to wield a shotgun of proper power. Chiroptera can regenerate from bullets. So I say put a grenade in one's face and he'll have to pick up his body parts all around a fourty meter radius!

The ending: Light on animation. Song was good until "I don't wanna Cry cry cry cry cry"
It forced me to mimic "I want you to shut up up up! Another crappy song. I'll be skipping the ending every time...

Darknodin
Tue, 01-31-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
except for Kai's (ex?) girlfriend. That girl is scaary!

you'll like ep 15