PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone in Naruto white?

Mizuchi
Sat, 01-21-2006, 10:20 PM
As the Title states.

darkmetal505
Sat, 01-21-2006, 10:33 PM
white?... how long have you been watching anime?

Sapphire
Sat, 01-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Erm how could we answer this question? lol. No one knows? I personally don't care..

aznroyale
Sat, 01-21-2006, 11:14 PM
white my ASS, they are japanese skin color
you muist watch really little anime

Deadfire
Sat, 01-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by: Mizuchi
As the Title states.

it states that you haven't wacthed anime long and that this is a point-less thread

Assertn
Sun, 01-22-2006, 12:29 AM
"Why is everyone in every Anime series white?"
fixed.

Oh you wanted an answer?

Kishimoto hates black people.

mage
Sun, 01-22-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale

the characters in naruto definitely don't have an asian skin color.

Board of Command
Sun, 01-22-2006, 12:37 AM
Because Asian people are racist towards all other colors. By Asian I mean Asian people living in Asia.

aznroyale
Sun, 01-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by: mage

any you might not even seen much asain ppl.....asian ppl has lots of different color skins

mage
Sun, 01-22-2006, 02:15 AM

Originally posted by: mage

any you might not even seen much asain ppl.....asian ppl has lots of different color skins
either way, they look better than the average black man.
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6844/skin23035qe.jpg

infamous
Sun, 01-22-2006, 02:51 AM
I'm guessing good percentage of people in asia are white and they dont really have black asians. I wouldnt look to much into .

6Zabuza9
Sun, 01-22-2006, 03:42 AM
have you notice lots of asian's skin are more white than white people's skin?

ImitationSanen
Sun, 01-22-2006, 03:54 AM
this thread needs to be locked and deleted. Its an obvious troll for race arguements.

I mean why do people in anime have green hair like Kaname Chidori?
Why are most anime women babes like Misato Katsuragi?

Why? Because most anime people are drawn without race in mind, they are theyre own sort of race. They have slightly tanned skin color and various facial features that dont really identify with one race. So you cant really identify them either way.

Psyke
Sun, 01-22-2006, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Because Asian people are racist towards all other colors. By Asian I mean Asian people living in Asia.

That's totally not true. China I can't speak for, but for most other advanced asian countries such as Singapore, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the level of racism is much much lower than some western countries. Just for your info, Singapore is a multi racial society where many people of different ethnic races and religions live together. Sure majority are Chinese (over 75%), but we still have 4 main groups of races and this is one of the special trademarks of Singapore.

The only countries in asia which I believe still have a high level of racism are perhaps the more rural areas of China as well as some of the less developed and pooper countries.

Kraco
Sun, 01-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Doesn't Japan have quite a homogenous population? With low percetage of people of different racial backgrounds, there's no need for "token black men" in the series. Anime is, after all and despite all the licensing, made by the Japanese for the Japanese audience.

el_boss
Sun, 01-22-2006, 07:02 AM
It's probably easier and cheaper to draw a white character than a black one, especially in black/white manga.

masamuneehs
Sun, 01-22-2006, 08:25 AM
Goddamnit mage you stupid motherfucking racist piece of shit. How are you still not banned?

Most characters in anime are white/light skin toned. There are sometimes a couple of exceptions and the show will have one, maybe two black/hispanic characters, but for the most part you don't see a very diverse population of anime characters.

ES
Sun, 01-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke
That's totally not true. China I can't speak for, but for most other advanced asian countries such as Singapore, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the level of racism is much much lower than some western countries. Just for your info, Singapore is a multi racial society where many people of different ethnic races and religions live together. Sure majority are Chinese (over 75%), but we still have 4 main groups of races and this is one of the special trademarks of Singapore.

The only countries in asia which I believe still have a high level of racism are perhaps the more rural areas of China as well as some of the less developed and pooper countries.

This is true due to the fact that the said 5 countries mentioned rely on their tourism as well as trade exchange with our countries. Because of that, their awareness of other poeple are broader than some other Asian countries.

aznroyale
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:10 AM
mage you stupid asshole racist bitch, now you have to bring up a black man

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-22-2006, 11:46 AM
I should post pictures of black people so i can be called racist too!

because you know, that is the defining trait of being a racist, and everyone who is a complete idiot knows that.

Kraco
Sun, 01-22-2006, 12:05 PM
If you do, post pics of hot chicks, not of 120 years old Aboriginal.

anphorus
Sun, 01-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by: Mizuchi
Why is everyone in Naruto white?

Because you touch yourself at night!

Seriously tough. You may as well as well ask why people have pink and green hair in anime. Or why, considering that most anime are based in or around japan or japanese people, every character doesn't all have black hair and black eyes. I just don't think it is an issue to the anime makers. I doubt Kishimoto sits down when writing and thinks "Oh no I'd better put in a black character!" or "Gasp! There are no black people in Naruto!" in the same way that there are no people from the middle east, or native americans or celtic people in Naruto.

PSJ
Sun, 01-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Oh shit that picture is so totally racist.....

I'd take it as a joke if i were you guys.

As for this topic it should be locked. It's a bad try at starting racial arguments.

Mizuchi
Sun, 01-22-2006, 03:01 PM
I think, that Asia is trying to provoke war against Africa. Then, They can say that Africa started the war, and legally take over that huge land mass to increase their population and take over the world.

This thread has nothing to do with Naruto. Locked

Gotwoot Moderator