PDA

View Full Version : Snake Refuses to Eat Gohan

DB_Hunter
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Click for Story (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4627950.stm)

Psyke
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:03 AM
Maybe Aochan got used to mice popsicles. I wonder how long Gohan can last should they stop feeding it.

Kraco
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Quite funny. However, the snake still needs to eat something. I wonder if Gohan feels comfortable watching Aochan eating some other hamsters...

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Maybe he dont eat hamsters now that he has one as a friend.

This is what happens when you change a predator to a pet,maybe he doesnt wanna eat without the hunt.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Or maybe he is keeping the hamster for a special occasion.

masamuneehs
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:26 AM
One day that snake is just going to turn around and eat the hamster. You can only resist nature and instinct for so long when you're a low-intelligence creature like that.

There seems to have been alot of these weird animal couplings over the past few weeks. A lion adopting antelope.

And this one is the strangest.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4152447.stm
A hippo and a giant turtle?!?! The Apocalypse Cometh!

XanBcoo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:36 AM
The sanctuary, which is on the site of a former cement factory, plans eventually to get the help of the Kenya Wildlife Service to place Owen with Cleo, a lonely female hippo in a separate enclosure.
They're trying to separate them. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Something is really wrong when wierd things like this happen.

As someone already said maybe its a sign of apoclaypse.

Honoko
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:16 AM
i'd say the snake appreciates this new source of heat and is no longer as dependent on those heating lamps as it used to be i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Maybe the snake is keeping the hamster just in case someone forgets to feed 'em? That snake is smart, always have a back-up plan.

Kraco
Thu, 01-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Though I know you are only joking, but the snake probably eats only a couple of times a month, and can survive for a long time also without eating, so it would need to be a long forgetfulness... The hamster might die of hunger much, much sooner than the snake. So, that back-up supply of food could turn rotten pretty quick.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I was joking. I forgot my winking smiley to let you all know that I was. But seriously, its probably just that the snake wasn't hungry. And that is one big fucking hamster compared to the snake's mouth, disjointed jaw and all. Might be waiting till the snake grows a bit.

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2006, 12:25 PM
I wonder if the hamster even knows what a snake is......

Psyke
Thu, 01-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
Yeah, I was joking. I forgot my winking smiley to let you all know that I was. But seriously, its probably just that the snake wasn't hungry. And that is one big fucking hamster compared to the snake's mouth, disjointed jaw and all. Might be waiting till the snake grows a bit.

But that's a tiny hamster. Some snakes can even swallow a young goat..... Pretty facinating stuff you see in documentaries...

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke

But that's a tiny hamster. Some snakes can even swallow a young goat..... Pretty facinating stuff you see in documentaries...

Yeah, I have, but those are usually boa constrictors and pythons, which are larger than what they are eating (weight wise). It might just be that photo, but that is either one fat ass hamster or a small ass snake

KoKo37
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:11 PM

Originally posted by: Psyke

Yeah, I have, but those are usually boa constrictors and pythons, which are larger than what they are eating (weight wise). It might just be that photo, but that is either one fat ass hamster or a small ass snake

well I think it was younger when they offered it to the snake, though its grown up now.

Anyways the only believable theroy is that if you name any animal a name off of a character of DBZ, nothing will mess with it. Either that or hes just retarded.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:15 PM
He's just afraid that the hamster will be brought back to life after he eats him, become super strong while he was gone, and kick his ass,

Personally, I would fear this too.

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2006, 03:15 PM
<obligatory dragonball reincarnation joke>

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
<obligatory dragonball reincarnation joke>

Sorry, I just had to do it, I couldn't stop myself.

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2006, 03:29 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1746828.stm

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Heh the other lions must think this one has lost her mind.

Sad ending to the lioness story, think she went and killed herself?

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Nope. Apparently she adopts two more baby oryx after that article.

The second was taken away to be treated because it was malnutritioned, and I think she still has the 3rd one.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Haha then it didnt end sad.

That is one messed up lioness i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Haha then it didnt end sad.
If by "not ending sad" you mean 3 oryx mothers losing their children, then yeah, it didnt.

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/ssnake.jpg: No, I don't want to eat you goddamnit!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/gohan.jpg: OMG PLZZZ

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:11 PM
they are all pairing to go against us humans

DB_Hunter
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Animal Farm anyone?

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:27 PM
lmao at the character reference terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

wait till the hamster's hormones kick in and he starts trying to hump the snake.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
wait till the hamster's hormones kick in and he starts trying to hump the snake.

If that doesn't piss the snake off enough to kill the hamster then, I don't know what will.

ChaosK
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/ssnake.jpg: No, I don't want to eat you goddamnit!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/gohan.jpg: OMG PLZZZ

sigh, i knew it was a matter of time...

DB_Hunter
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Who is the guy in the first pic?

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:34 PM
It's Snake frome the Metal Gear Solid series. (correct me if im wrong since I've never played the game)

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:50 PM
Lol! All these articles are actually really cute. Humans should follow the examples set by these surprisingly tender beasts. We'd all be better off. Hrrrm...fuck it. If humans were to follow the examples of the regular beasts, we'd be better off. Let alone these.

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:33 PM
^ You're right, you know I've always wanted to mark my territory with urine...

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:35 PM
lets hope this (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1274018011947606185) doesnt happen

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505
lets hope this (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1274018011947606185) doesnt happen

That was awesome!! Man, that snake had some patience.
Edit: Its sad, but thats the funniest thing I've seen all night.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Man that was gruesome! That was some dumb rat... sniffing the snake's damn mouth!

Paulyboy
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:10 AM
Ahaha, I remember my brother had a hamster, that sucker hated me, I got bit once. Then it died, because my sister tried to wash it clean. Thats cool though I have seen cats and dogs, but never snakes and hamsters.

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 01-20-2006, 02:05 AM
speaking of cats and dogs, I once saw a stupid small dog (not sure what breed he was) try to hump a cat, then the cat turned around and beat the crap out of the stupid dog. possibly the funniest shit I ever saw...

ChaosK
Fri, 01-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
speaking of cats and dogs, I once saw a stupid small dog (not sure what breed he was) try to hump a cat, then the cat turned around and beat the crap out of the stupid dog. possibly the funniest shit I ever saw...

hmm too bad i didnt see it, that snake and rat vid was....wow interesting, that was a quick bite-swallow speed.

darkmetal505
Fri, 01-20-2006, 07:37 PM
i saw a wiener dog try to have sex with a lioness, and the lioness just looked over her shouler like "wtf?"

Board of Command
Fri, 01-20-2006, 09:12 PM
This stuff is very similar to humans getting pets (except the lioness kidnapping the oryx). If you haven't noticed, those stories are all about a superior adopting an inferior species. Even in the case of the hippo/tortoise, the tortoise was an elder and in the animal world age is everything. Instead of befriending another animal, it's more like they just want to take care of an inferior being like humans with pets. It's most apparent in the lioness story because like humans, lions are at the top of their food chain. Humans supposedly *can* eat any other animal, but don't because of social issues.

I find these stories very interesting because they're really not as fucked up as they seem. The lioness raising an oryx is no different from a human raising a cat.

Aramis
Sat, 01-21-2006, 03:23 PM
can't you see how badass that hamster is? the snake would get owned by it.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 01-21-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
This stuff is very similar to humans getting pets (except the lioness kidnapping the oryx). If you haven't noticed, those stories are all about a superior adopting an inferior species. Even in the case of the hippo/tortoise, the tortoise was an elder and in the animal world age is everything. Instead of befriending another animal, it's more like they just want to take care of an inferior being like humans with pets. It's most apparent in the lioness story because like humans, lions are at the top of their food chain. Humans supposedly *can* eat any other animal, but don't because of social issues.

I find these stories very interesting because they're really not as fucked up as they seem. The lioness raising an oryx is no different from a human raising a cat.

Well, more like a human raising a chicken as a domesticated pet, or a salmon, or anything else that's commonly found in or on our stoves. Its a little weird.

Board of Command
Sat, 01-21-2006, 11:53 PM
Again, that's society dictating what should be on our stoves. I'm talking in terms of the overall food chain.