PDA

View Full Version : Filler Arc Villains

Deadfire
Wed, 01-18-2006, 09:16 PM
I know the filler arc is just starting but i want others peoples take on what the heck they are and maybe what their plot is.

We have the taller guy with the hat, the girl who likes laughing...alot, and the other dude as well as those we saw in the ending credits (I'm not going to comment on what i feel about it)

Anyways Discuss

Sapphire
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:35 PM
I hope the fillers are better than Narutos.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by: Sapphire
I hope the fillers are better than Narutos.

There is a 99% that they will be, BELIEVE IT! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:16 AM
My guess is that the villains will be rogue shinigami who for what ever reason have been exhiled from soul society. There probably kidnapping orhime so they can study and use her crappy fairy power to help achieve their pointless goal. At least they look more interesting then the naruto filler villains but I'm still keeping a skeptical eye. We all thought things would turn out right but then we the shit hit the fan consectutivly during the naruto fillers and I do not think there is any redemption for that.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:46 AM
Well, so far these are the coolest filler villains ever:

Filler Villains (http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/883/fillervillians1uy.jpg)

nests
Thu, 01-19-2006, 02:09 AM
The viilians look alright but I was hoping to see that fire guy they showed in last weeks preview (the one making a fireball)
It does look promising so far but they messed with too much of the actual storyline something that Naruto fiilers have not been doing.

Kraco
Thu, 01-19-2006, 03:54 AM
Creed in Black cat got so crazy that some of the Apostles hit the road and joined Bleach instead.

ChibiYali
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:03 AM
I was thinking the doll things were doll representations of the three people... Possibly used by the girl..
However... there are more of them.. not just these three.. if you look at the ending carefully, you'll see a bunch of other characters, including what I think is their leader (guy with dark red robes)

So, the girl can meddle with ones minds and dreams. She can make someone think that another person that is in their memories is standing in front of them, just as they remember them.. Am curious if this only works for dead people in the mind or also for the living..

Gotta say I do love the look of those three though.. much variety.. And I have something with creepy little girls.. *points at yachiru*
Speaking of that.. when, what and how will she d-
hmm.. never mind... that's another discussion on itself i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

speculate on!

anphorus
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:28 AM
Well considering the little we saw of the villian in last weeks preveiw one of them seemed to have flame powers. And this week one of them registered as an odd hollow. So, I'm guessing that these are people who have developed natural spirit powers on their own (like Don Kanoji, the original Quincys and (to a lesser extent) Orihime and Chad.) and have allied themselves with the hollows.

I think that the top-hat guy will have the power to turn into a were-leopard, fly, move/dodge really fast, be immune to damage and also have bullet-fingers and slash-kicks. Oh and he also won't be able to swim.

masamuneehs
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:51 AM
how we have a discussion on characters who don't have much at all revealed about them is beyond me.

However, I will start by saying that the little blonde girl (assuming she was the one controlling the Apparition that visited Inoue in the form of her brother) reminds me of Freddy Krueger. For her to know what Inoue dreamt means she either created that dream herself (however, Inoue has memories of that time) or her ability is mind reading of some sort.

Yes, the resemblance that the top-hat guy has to Charden is creepy. And that third guy has a jacket that looks alot like Creed's. I wonder if the character designers aren't the same people?

Also, the Gates that were summoned outside of Inoue's house looked like the Gates of Hell that swallowed up the Hollow from the Parakeet Arc. But somehow I feel like these gates just transport her to a different spirit realm, and don't actually kill her. (besides, she's shown sitting with the rest of the group in the preview for episode 65)

ES
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:55 AM
I would say that probably they are affiliated with Mayuri somehow, considering he is the only during the SS arc that showed a very scary fixation over Orihime. Well besides me of course...

DB_Hunter
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Mayuri be the pimp of Soul Society.

ES
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:12 AM
I agree, considering he is the only one capable of a Soul Slayer Sex Change. But Back on topic, as someone has said above they could be normal human beings who developed their powers alone and aligned with hollows but still doesnt answer as to why Orihime was their first target. Perhaps due to her innocence?

RedX1z
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:49 AM
those new villains are awesome(judging by appearence only), but judging from previous trios, one's going to be crazy(little girl), one's going to be cool(red hair with mask), one's going to be a nerd(old fart). my guess to why orihime was taken first was to weaken the group, and orihime seemed to be the weakest link, and that they will keep breaking up the group one by one until ichigo is the only one left to fight, making him weak, because it would be 3 on 1. just a crazy guess that came out of no where, don't take anything i say seriously!

Deadfire
Fri, 01-27-2006, 12:56 PM
So we have their names at least now as well as a look in their powers

So we have Cloud (or Clod or something else) which seems to have the power to change his shape, We have Nova which has something to do with Shadows, and he have that kid called Rin Rin...which seems to be the leader I don't know what to call her powers

Sounds about right

RedX1z
Sun, 01-29-2006, 12:43 AM
it's pretty obvious that nova is the best out of the 3 judging by the end of that episode, uses shadow like techniques, wears a mask, doesn't have an annoying voice.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 01-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Evil fairies people. They're evil fairies.

FrogKing
Tue, 01-31-2006, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by: ChibiYali
I was thinking the doll things were doll representations of the three people... Possibly used by the girl..
However... there are more of them.. not just these three.. if you look at the ending carefully, you'll see a bunch of other characters, including what I think is their leader (guy with dark red robes)

I had the exact same thought as you Chibi...I wondered if these three were maybe the true master minds. The last one looks like the real leader...
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/villian1.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/villian2.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/villian3.jpg

Could be way off base. After all we haven't even seen them yet and if Bleach7 is correct then in 4 more episodes the fillers will revert back to manga, so they'll have to be introduced in an episode or two. However, since we are all speculating anyhow...thought I would throw something out there.

edit: fixed quote

Inazuma
Tue, 01-31-2006, 07:23 AM
Oo ...
The two last ones look charimastic enough to be leading a twisted plot

Darknodin
Tue, 01-31-2006, 03:27 PM
could they be like Kon?

Kraco
Tue, 01-31-2006, 04:34 PM
Only if there are artificial souls much stronger (and more intelligent) than Kon. In the end, Kon is only powelful compared to ordinary people. Like anphorus said, they could also be a part of some group or cult that has developed powers much like Quincys. After all, if Quincys could do it, there's no reason why somebody else couldn't. As long as those others didn't piss off shinigamis, they would have been pretty safe.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
could they be like Kon?

Apparently.

ChibiYali
Wed, 02-01-2006, 07:57 AM
good guessing! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

still thinking what the other mysterious three are about... any ideas?

Darknodin
Wed, 02-01-2006, 12:31 PM
HAHA! I was right!!!

anphorus
Wed, 02-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Woo, I was right. I called this in the episode 65 disscussion thread, as a joke. But it looks ight I was right, go me.

el_boss
Wed, 02-01-2006, 01:51 PM
In the episode 64 discussion

Originally posted by: el_boss
Was the three dolls in the ending supposed to represent the three bad-guys?
Hahaha, my precognition skills own you all.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The three other guys might be the puppet-masters and control one modified soul each.